Werewolf Information
Game Over on Round 5 Day
Root Host: ☆ Princess Abigail ☆

Players · Votes · Posts
Game Posts
ExLight
  • Exalted Guest
  • Human Meltdown
  • Some of the squad here has indicated town reading ExLight. I'd appreciate hearing more about why that is. @Caitlinuwu @Luka I believe each of you apply.
    What's your read on me?
    Accurate one and Gun to the head one
    ExLight
    • Human Meltdown
    • Exalted Guest
    Numbers
  • Exalted Guest
  • That does not ring a bell, which is weird
    MacDougall is the full name of that matters for you. Do you feel like you should know them? 
    Numbers
    • Exalted Guest
    ☆ Princess Abigail ☆
  • 沈黙した
  • Host Announcement

Jamie is Bored has subbed in for Michi

Please do not discuss substitutions

You'll be pinged on discord with this info cause pinging on site is annoying me
    1 person likes this post: ExLight
    ❤️ Caitlin ❤️
    I want you to fall hardest of all saying my name or nothing at all.
    "Neon is genuinely exhausting to read"
    ☆ Princess Abigail ☆
    • 沈黙した
    • International Trans Girl Icon
    • Pronouns
      She/Her/Hers
      Orientation
      People
      Wintreath Nation
    ExLight
  • Exalted Guest
  • Human Meltdown
  • heya jamie!
    ExLight
    • Human Meltdown
    • Exalted Guest
    Luka
  • Exalted Guest
  • Some of the squad here has indicated town reading ExLight. I'd appreciate hearing more about why that is. @Caitlinuwu @Luka I believe each of you apply.
    Scum would’ve voted cait to get early town cred from me 
    Luka
    • Exalted Guest
    Luka
  • Exalted Guest
  • I do think there's some validity to interpreting Leesbra's Steve Buscemi post as towny. I can't speak to Luka's rationale, and they ought to expand on what led them to that viewpoint.

I'll expand on my impression. I am content to believe that this is Leesbra's second game ever. For such a new player, there is often a natural resistance to or fear of the mere concept of someone making reads (let alone confident reads) based on game-entry content. The nerves inherent to a new player, including or especially a new town player, tend to make them more disinclined to make reads like that. They're slow, they're confused, and they're turbulent. It's perfectly okay to be those things, and it would lend itself to a mindset like like one Leesbra expressed: the way some people are already theorizing about who is a werewolf is a bit concerning.

This can be taken with a fair grain of salt since the game is so young, and it's not a thoroughly developed impression. But I have seen this kind of thing before from brand new town players, and they have often responded that way to me for engaging straightaway in a similar manner to Luka's opening to this game.
    Okay, after rereading, I think the only thing that actually stood out to me was JJJ. I just feel like they are doing too much. I'm unsure if it's just how they play naturally but there is a fine line between "Look at me! I'm so townie and progressive!" and "I'm overcompensating because I'm scum and I want to be quickly town read." It's the beginning of the game, and they are already thinking too deeply about certain matters such as this post above. The middle paragraph specifically, like I'm reading this and all I'm thinking is what is the point of this? Why are you analyzing if it's this person's second game or not, and what traits they should have? It's just too much for no reason, and I'm unsure if it's playstyle or just you feel the need to overcompensate for something. And then their third paragraph is just completely discrediting themselves? I don't know what I'm supposed to do with this post. What is the intent behind this, because all I see is just a pile of words that actually have no direction behind them, especially after you accept that your post can be taken with a grain of salt?
    I feel like some of the stuff people here have said or done feels extreme, to say the least. An example being Luka supposedly locking in me being town after 3 messages. I don’t really get that… so I feel like it might either be that these people are either just spitballing to try and make it seem like they can tell when they might just be wolf… or they really are that smart, and i’m just dumb. Not sure who out of these people to vote, but some of yall act real weird…
    I'm pretty sure Luka is just straight trolling.
    I’m 100% serious 
    Luka
    • Exalted Guest
    Luka
  • Exalted Guest
  • My brain isn’t working as quickly 
    Calla gth town 

Luka
    • Exalted Guest
    Numbers
  • Exalted Guest
    Scum would’ve voted cait to get early town cred from me
    I feel like that's massively untrue of any experienced player. You might get lucky on inexperienced scum, but more likely would just end up throwing suspicion at somebody that just thought you were clowning and rolled with it. 
    Numbers
    • Exalted Guest
    ☆ Princess Abigail ☆
  • 沈黙した
  • FYI the UI says Michi died because I have to physically kill the player and add the substitutite as a new player in the Werewolf bot on site. 

Michi was subbed though. I promise. He was not murdered. 
    ❤️ Caitlin ❤️
    I want you to fall hardest of all saying my name or nothing at all.
    "Neon is genuinely exhausting to read"
    ☆ Princess Abigail ☆
    • 沈黙した
    • International Trans Girl Icon
    • Pronouns
      She/Her/Hers
      Orientation
      People
      Wintreath Nation
    ExLight
  • Exalted Guest
  • Human Meltdown
  • Vote: UnvoteVote: JamieIsBored
    ExLight
    • Human Meltdown
    • Exalted Guest
    ExLight
  • Exalted Guest
  • Human Meltdown
  • grumble why did it not break lines

Some of the squad here has indicated town reading ExLight. I'd appreciate hearing more about why that is. @Caitlinuwu @Luka I believe each of you apply.
    Scum would’ve voted cait to get early town cred from me
    bit of a bold claim considering you have never seen me roll scum
    ExLight
    • Human Meltdown
    • Exalted Guest
    JamieIsBored
  • Exalted Guest
  • heya jamie!
    Hey!
    Vote: UnvoteVote: JamieIsBored
    Darn, he voted me before I could vote him. Introduction post’ll come in a minute.
    JamieIsBored
    • Exalted Guest
    ExLight
  • Exalted Guest
  • Human Meltdown
  • That does not ring a bell, which is weird
    MacDougall is the full name of that matters for you. Do you feel like you should know them?
    nope
    (sorry if I'm supposed to know you bob)
    ExLight
    • Human Meltdown
    • Exalted Guest
    ExLight
  • Exalted Guest
  • Human Meltdown
  • I have met Luka playing as scum before and their current game does not remind me of it, although they might have different styles in forum and discord mafia.

Cait reaction is NAI - if she's town she'd get annoyed at that senseless prodding and if she's scum she'd be annoyed at being pinned this early on.

Vaporeon person seems townie enough. The overreactions seem townie and coherent with them being new. Please avoid editing your posts though. @Leesbra can you link us your first game though?

I have a couple other people in my watchlist but I'll wait until I have a more tangible first impression on most of the cast before explaining why.

ExLight
    • Human Meltdown
    • Exalted Guest
    Leesbra
  • Citizen
  • Florida Man
  • Vaporeon person seems townie enough. The overreactions seem townie and coherent with them being new. Please avoid editing your posts though. @Leesbra can you link us your first game though?
    I’m not quite sure how to put a link to other posts except quoting, but it was Werewolf XXX (30) in these forums. Also, sorry for the editing earlier, though it’d be better than making 3 different posts in a row.
    Yes I love Pokémon, how can you tell?
    • Florida Man
    Leesbra
    • hola.
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His or They/Them/Their
      Wintreath Nation

Pages: 1 ... 13 [14] 15 ... 64