Pages: [1]

Citizenship Application for Kane lives! ?

Imaginative Kane
  • Citizen
  • Wintreath's Unofficial King of Command & Conquer Single Player and Skirmish vs Easy Opponents as any Faction and against any Faction
  • Section I: Basic Information
    1) Please take a moment to introduce yourself to us! What led you here, what your interests are, what you hope to get out of being a part of our community as a Citizen, and anything else you would like us to know. :)

I decided to take a look at the forums one day from the link on the Wintreath home page and it looked like there was some fun stuff there.  I am a young adult whose main hobbies are reading, playing games, and traveling.  I have been to almost half of the United States and also been to Haiti, Jamaica, Canada, Mexico, and New Zealand.  I am a college student and have finals next week so I probably will not be around to do much at first.  I am interested in spreading myself out to new areas, mostly because I am a history major who plans to teach in the future.  Hopefully being a community member will allow for other ways to spend my free time especially in terms of playing games.  My main question is: when are the next games are starting?  I will say that I have no interest in having any kind of governmental position.

2) What timezone are you in?

Pacific Time in the United States

3) Would you like a mentor to help you learn your way around Wintreath?
    Sure depending on how much there is to look at.

4) How did you find out about Wintreath? If you received a telegram, please include the nation that sent it so they can receive credit!
    Geramundo sent me the telegram this time as Command and Conquer Players.  I do not remember who sent me the telegram when I was Maori Warriors but that is how I first found out about Wintreath.  That was about a year ago give or take a few months.

5) What interested you in becoming a member of the community?
    The games are mainly what interested me in becoming a member of the community here at Wintreath.  I am generally not much of a chatterbox though.

Section II: NationStates (You can skip this if you are not involved with NationStates)
    5) What is the name of your Wintreath nation in Wintreath?
    My current nation in Wintreath is Command and Conquer Players.  Last year, I had a nation called Maori Warriors but that got deleted because I stopped playing Nation States for quite a long time.

6) Do you have nations in any other regions? If so, where? Also, do you serve in any official roles in any of them? If so, what are they?
    N/A because I only have Command and Conquer Players.  Command and Conquer Players does not have any kind of roles in any regions outside of just living there.

7) Are you new to NationStates?
    Sort of.  As Maori Warriors, all I did was solve issues.  As C&C Players, I have been somewhat more active.  I have completely ignored the raiding and government sides though.
    Peace through Power!!!
    One Vision, One Purpose!!!!!!!!!
    Oldies are goodies.
    Travel the world
    Orca.
    Meow

Let us not repeat the mistakes of history.

Now tell me.  What do you see?
    Imaginative Kane
    • Wintreath's Unofficial King of Command & Conquer Single Player and Skirmish vs Easy Opponents as any Faction and against any Faction
    • Young pessimistic technologically challenged somewhat ignorant animal and especially cat loving idiot.
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His/It/Its/Their
      Familial House
      Burdock
      Wintreath Nation
    Aethelia
  • Former Citizen
  • Ethereal Dream
  • I don't know who or what a Kane is, but I like the "!" part of your name.
    I should try going by "Aethelia!" for awhile. Maybe "Aethelia!!"? No, that's too many, one is enough...

"Command and Conquer Players" is an interesting name too. I'm not really a RTS person, can't get into those much, so maybe I just don't get why people think Starcraft which isn't even much of a series is better than the CnC series. Red Alert 3 is the best. I don't remember the gameplay much, but they got Cave Johnson/J. K. Simmons as himself as the president, High Sparrow guy as British accent guy, George Takei who I now want to actually be Emperor of Japan, and Tim Curry who I now want to actually take over the Soviet Union. Or Russia or whatever they call themselves now. Starcraft doesn't have Tim Curry, so why would I care about it?
    1 person likes this post: Imaginative Kane
    Aethelia
    • Ethereal Dream
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      She/Her/Hers
      Familial House
      No
      Wintreath Nation
    taulover
  • Regional Stability Squad
  • Seeker of Knowledge
  • Welcome to the Wintreath forums! Your application has been approved.

You are quite the experienced traveler! Perhaps you've even broken some of our Records! :D

What types of games are you interested in?

Video games - The Gaming Lounge: Gaming nights are largely organized spontaneously, and can happen whenever. Some games that occur regularly include Civ and League, and the Minecraft Server runs 24/7.
    Forum games - The Amalyan Quarter: We regularly play games like Werewolf, Spyfall, and the Arena Game (invented by our Jarl of Culture, Gerrick). No currently scheduled upcoming games, though a new Werewolf may start up soon.
    Spam games - The Dumping Grounds: Can be quite fun. Constantly ongoing, feel free to hop in.
    The Roleplayers' Gathering: Forum roleplays, basically collaborative storytelling. Feel free to join any of the RPs in the Gathering Portal, and/or propose any new ones to the RP Guild.
    Résumé
    Wintreath:
    Citizen: 8 April 2015 - present
    From the Ashes RP Game Master: 29 November 2015 - 24 July 2018
    Skydande Vakt Marshal: 29 November 2015 - 28 February 2017
    Skrifa of the 13th Underhusen: 13 December 2015 - 8 February 2016
    RP Guild Councillor: 9 February 2016 - 6 March 2018
    Ambassador to Lovely: 23 February 2016 - 17 August 2016
    Werewolf VII co-host: 11 May 2016 - 5 June 2016
    Skrifa of the 18th Underhusen: 8 October 2016 - 7 December 2016
    Ambassador to Balder: 1 December 2016 - 1 March 2022
    Skrifa of the 19th Underhusen: 7 December 2016 - 9 February 2017
    Ambassador to the INWU: 11 March 2017 - 1 March 2022
    Ambassador to the Versutian Federation: 18 August 2017 - 22 March 2018
    Thane of Integration: 29 September 2017 - 7 March 2018
    Speaker of the 24th Underhusen: 10 October 2017 - 7 December 2017
    October 2017 Wintreath's Finest: 4 November 2017
    Speaker pro tempore of the 25th Underhusen: 9 December 2017 - 7 February 2018
    Wintreath's Finest of 2017: 6 January 2018
    Werewolf XIV host: 20 January 2018 - 23 February 2018
    February 2018 Wintreath's Finest: 5 March 2018
    Thane of Embassy Dispatches / Foreign Releases and Information / Foreign Dispatches: 7 March 2018 - 15 March 2020
    Speaker of the 28th Underhusen: 10 June 2018 - 7 August 2018
    Second Patriarch of the Noble House of Valeria: 10 October 2018 - present
    Arena Game 6 Host: 28 December 2018 - 9 March 2019
    Librarian of the Underhusen: 29 January 2019 - 12 February 2019
    Speaker of the 32nd Underhusen: 12 February 2019 - 8 April 2019
    March 2019 Wintreath's Finest: 4 April 2019
    Librarian of the Underhusen: 12 April 2019 - 23 October 2020
    Commendation of Wintreath: 24 September 2020
    Peer of the Overhusen: 9 December 2020 - 8 February 2021
    Vice Chancellor of the Landsraad: 26 May 2021 - 15 September 2022
    Arena Game 8 Host: 10 June 2021 - 19 July 2021
    June 2021 Wintreath's Finest: 5 July 2021
    Regional Stability Squad: 28 February 2023 - present
    Minecraft Server Admin: 8 March 2023 - present

Aura Hyperia/New Hyperion:
    Plebeian: 16 April 2014 - 21 July 2014
    Patrician: 21 July 2014 - present
    Adeptus Mechanicus: 24 October 2014 - 16 November 2014
    Co-founder of New Hyperion: 29 October 2014 - present
    Lord of Propaganda: 16 November 2014 - present
    Mapmaker for Official Region RP: 27 November 2015 - present
    WACom Delegate: 11 November 2017 - present
    Other positions: Hyperian Guardsman, Hyperian Marine (Rank: Scout)
    taulover
    • Seeker of Knowledge
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Valeria
      Wintreath Nation
    Doc
  • Citizen
  • Maori warriors? You and Elbbsas might have a couple of things in common.

I don't know who or what a Kane is
    Kane lives in death.
    It's from Command and Conquer, the Tiberium ones, not the Red Alert ones.
    Proud Burner
    Doc
    • it's karma, man
    • Citizen
    • Wintreath Nation
    Imaginative Kane
  • Citizen
    I am not from New Zealand.  I have been there twice though.  I liked it there even though it is so dang cold over there.  Maori warriors was just the name of my old nation from last year which can be found in the boneyard of Nation States.
    Peace through Power!!!
    Oldies are goodies.
    Travel the world
    Orca.
    Meow

Imaginative Kane
    • Young pessimistic technologically challenged somewhat ignorant animal and especially cat loving idiot.
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His/It/Its/Their
      Familial House
      Burdock
      Wintreath Nation
    Imaginative Kane
  • Citizen
  • I don't know who or what a Kane is, but I like the "!" part of your name.
    I should try going by "Aethelia!" for awhile. Maybe "Aethelia!!"? No, that's too many, one is enough...

"Command and Conquer Players" is an interesting name too. I'm not really a RTS person, can't get into those much, so maybe I just don't get why people think Starcraft which isn't even much of a series is better than the CnC series. Red Alert 3 is the best. I don't remember the gameplay much, but they got Cave Johnson/J. K. Simmons as himself as the president, High Sparrow guy as British accent guy, George Takei who I now want to actually be Emperor of Japan, and Tim Curry who I now want to actually take over the Soviet Union. Or Russia or whatever they call themselves now. Starcraft doesn't have Tim Curry, so why would I care about it?
    I never did try RA3 or the original RA.  I mostly have done RA2, Renegade, Generals plus expansion packs and the first 3 tiberium games.
    I tried the original StarCraft but did not really get into it.  One of my least favorite things about it was the population cap.
    Peace through Power
    One Vision, One Purpose
    Peace through Power!!!
    Oldies are goodies.
    Travel the world
    Orca.
    Meow

Imaginative Kane
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His/It/Its/Their
      Familial House
      Burdock
      Wintreath Nation
    taulover
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    I am not from New Zealand.  I have been there twice though.  I liked it there even though it is so dang cold over there.  Maori warriors was just the name of my old nation from last year which can be found in the boneyard of Nation States.
    FYI you're messing up the quote. Here's a fixed version; just remember that each quote needs to end with [/quote] to work properly.
    Résumé
    Wintreath:
    Citizen: 8 April 2015 - present
    From the Ashes RP Game Master: 29 November 2015 - 24 July 2018
    Skydande Vakt Marshal: 29 November 2015 - 28 February 2017
    Skrifa of the 13th Underhusen: 13 December 2015 - 8 February 2016
    RP Guild Councillor: 9 February 2016 - 6 March 2018
    Ambassador to Lovely: 23 February 2016 - 17 August 2016
    Werewolf VII co-host: 11 May 2016 - 5 June 2016
    Skrifa of the 18th Underhusen: 8 October 2016 - 7 December 2016
    Ambassador to Balder: 1 December 2016 - 1 March 2022
    Skrifa of the 19th Underhusen: 7 December 2016 - 9 February 2017
    Ambassador to the INWU: 11 March 2017 - 1 March 2022
    Ambassador to the Versutian Federation: 18 August 2017 - 22 March 2018
    Thane of Integration: 29 September 2017 - 7 March 2018
    Speaker of the 24th Underhusen: 10 October 2017 - 7 December 2017
    October 2017 Wintreath's Finest: 4 November 2017
    Speaker pro tempore of the 25th Underhusen: 9 December 2017 - 7 February 2018
    Wintreath's Finest of 2017: 6 January 2018
    Werewolf XIV host: 20 January 2018 - 23 February 2018
    February 2018 Wintreath's Finest: 5 March 2018
    Thane of Embassy Dispatches / Foreign Releases and Information / Foreign Dispatches: 7 March 2018 - 15 March 2020
    Speaker of the 28th Underhusen: 10 June 2018 - 7 August 2018
    Second Patriarch of the Noble House of Valeria: 10 October 2018 - present
    Arena Game 6 Host: 28 December 2018 - 9 March 2019
    Librarian of the Underhusen: 29 January 2019 - 12 February 2019
    Speaker of the 32nd Underhusen: 12 February 2019 - 8 April 2019
    March 2019 Wintreath's Finest: 4 April 2019
    Librarian of the Underhusen: 12 April 2019 - 23 October 2020
    Commendation of Wintreath: 24 September 2020
    Peer of the Overhusen: 9 December 2020 - 8 February 2021
    Vice Chancellor of the Landsraad: 26 May 2021 - 15 September 2022
    Arena Game 8 Host: 10 June 2021 - 19 July 2021
    June 2021 Wintreath's Finest: 5 July 2021
    Regional Stability Squad: 28 February 2023 - present
    Minecraft Server Admin: 8 March 2023 - present

Aura Hyperia/New Hyperion:
    Plebeian: 16 April 2014 - 21 July 2014
    Patrician: 21 July 2014 - present
    Adeptus Mechanicus: 24 October 2014 - 16 November 2014
    Co-founder of New Hyperion: 29 October 2014 - present
    Lord of Propaganda: 16 November 2014 - present
    Mapmaker for Official Region RP: 27 November 2015 - present
    WACom Delegate: 11 November 2017 - present
    Other positions: Hyperian Guardsman, Hyperian Marine (Rank: Scout)
    taulover
    • Seeker of Knowledge
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Valeria
      Wintreath Nation
    Elbbsas
  • Citizen
  • It's not that cold here. I think.
    What parts of New Zealand did you go to?
    Elbbsas
    • Citizen
    • Familial House
      Kaizer
      Wintreath Nation
    Imaginative Kane
  • Citizen
  • Flew to Auckland and from there to Wellington where I was buffeted by wind for about a week.  Then my family and I drove around the North Island up to Rotorua where we went to Rainbow Springs and saw a Maori Village and Taupo.  Then we returned to Wellington before catching the ferry to Picton.  From there we drove around the West Coast until we arrived in Nelson where we spent about a week with family.  Then we drove further down the West Coast culminating in an action packed day at Queenstown and seeing one of the glaciers down south.  Then we drove through Alexandria to the East Coast of the South Island.  We spent the last few days driving back North to fly back to the US from Wellington.  The last night was spent at Kaikoura.  We drove through Christchurch on the way back but did not stop because we had to hurry to catch the ferry.
    Fun trip.  Got to see some of the awesome native wildlife in New Zealand.  Even some kiwis and juvenile tuataras.  It was in the New Zealand Wintertime though that we went since it was June.  Rode on a helicopter at Queenstown, went on a luge, and rode on a jetboat (my least favorite part of that day) in whatever the body of water they drive and spin them.  I like NZ better than the US.  Coming from somebody from San Fran Bay Area.
    1 person likes this post: Elbbsas
    Peace through Power!!!
    Oldies are goodies.
    Travel the world
    Orca.
    Meow

Imaginative Kane
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His/It/Its/Their
      Familial House
      Burdock
      Wintreath Nation
    Elbbsas
  • Citizen
  • Flew to Auckland and from there to Wellington where I was buffeted by wind for about a week.  Then my family and I drove around the North Island up to Rotorua where we went to Rainbow Springs and saw a Maori Village and Taupo.  Then we returned to Wellington before catching the ferry to Picton.  From there we drove around the West Coast until we arrived in Nelson where we spent about a week with family.  Then we drove further down the West Coast culminating in an action packed day at Queenstown and seeing one of the glaciers down south.  Then we drove through Alexandria to the East Coast of the South Island.  We spent the last few days driving back North to fly back to the US from Wellington.  The last night was spent at Kaikoura.  We drove through Christchurch on the way back but did not stop because we had to hurry to catch the ferry.
    Fun trip.  Got to see some of the awesome native wildlife in New Zealand.  Even some kiwis and juvenile tuataras.  It was in the New Zealand Wintertime though that we went since it was June.  Rode on a helicopter at Queenstown, went on a luge, and rode on a jetboat (my least favorite part of that day) in whatever the body of water they drive and spin them.  I like NZ better than the US.  Coming from somebody from San Fran Bay Area.
    Cool, it seems like you got a good slice of the country under your belt (and very accurate. Wellington is known as Windy Wellingon for a good reason XD). I applaud the choice to pretty much skip Auckland. It is the ugliest part of the country. Hopefully nobody in your family were too carsick? Goodness knows the roads wind a lot here. I suppose that winter plus South Island equals a frosty impression. Wind bown from Antarctica is the cause of that and is pretty nasty. It makes for excellently typical snowy winter, though.

Kinda wish I had a chance to visit the US to try compare it.
    Elbbsas
    • Citizen
    • Familial House
      Kaizer
      Wintreath Nation
    Wintermoot
  • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
  • Not much of a chatterbox, but with 63 posts already you seem to be finding good things to talk about. :D

Hey there! Sorry I didn't have a chance to welcome you before, but I hope that your post count means you really are finding some good stuff to get into here. I'm Wintermoot, the Monarch and Founder of the region, and basically with anything here the buck stops with me, so if you need help with anything or you're having issues I can usually help you out or at least point you to people who can help better. Hope to chat with you more in the future. :)

I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    They said "You'd better look alive"
    Wintermoot
    • Weather: ❄️
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    Imaginative Kane
  • Citizen
  • Okay, well there are times where I can be quite chatty. :D  Generally I am more talkative when I find something interesting, not always though.   ;)
    Peace through Power!!!
    Oldies are goodies.
    Travel the world
    Orca.
    Meow

Imaginative Kane
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His/It/Its/Their
      Familial House
      Burdock
      Wintreath Nation
    Imaginative Kane
  • Citizen
  • I have changed my Wintreath nation to The Theocracy of Wintrean Milk Grapes and Tomatos.
    2 people like this post: Red Mones, taulover
    Peace through Power!!!
    Oldies are goodies.
    Travel the world
    Orca.
    Meow

Imaginative Kane
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His/It/Its/Their
      Familial House
      Burdock
      Wintreath Nation
    Imaginative Kane
  • Citizen
  • Section I: Basic Information
    1) Please introduce yourself to us! What led you here, what are your interests, and what are your hopes as a Citizen of our community? Feel free to include anything else you'd like us to know.
    Just reapplying for citizenship.

2) What timezone are you in?
    PDT or PST 

3) How did you discover Wintreath?
    Forgot

Section II: Qualifications
    4) In order to become a Citizen of Wintreath, you must either have a NationStates nation within the region, make 5 non-spam posts on the Wintreath forums, or make 50 non-spam posts on the Wintreath Discord server. Which requirement(s) do you qualify for to apply for Citizenship?
    I've made enough Discord posts while Command and Conquer Players has been revived and returned back to Wintreath.

5) If you qualify under the NationStates requirement, what is the name of your NationStates nation in Wintreath? Otherwise, leave blank.
    See previous answer

6) If you are on NationStates (whether qualifying through it or not), please list all regions that you are a Citizen of, along with any government roles you have in them. Otherwise, leave blank.
    Just this one.

7) If you are on the Discord server, please confirm that you have linked your Discord to your Wintreath profile by following the steps below. This is required if applying through Discord posts, otherwise optional. Otherwise, leave blank.
    Already linked.

3 people like this post: ☆ Princess Abigail ☆, Marzipan, taulover
    Peace through Power!!!
    Oldies are goodies.
    Travel the world
    Orca.
    Meow

Imaginative Kane
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His/It/Its/Their
      Familial House
      Burdock
      Wintreath Nation
    Wintermoot
  • Hey @Imaginative Kane, your application is approved! You already know the ropes, so I'll spare the formalities. :P

I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    They said "You'd better look alive"
    Wintermoot
    • Weather: ❄️
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation