Pages: 1 ... 370 [371] 372 ... 589

Say What's On Your Mind

Felicity Mercer
  • Former Citizen
  • Degenerate
  • Is Wintereath a defender, raider, imperialist or neutral? Because we only have two military nations, I assume neutral but not sure.
    « Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 05:30:12 PM by Felicity Mercer »
    Felicity Mercer
    • Degenerate
    • a little witchy
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      She/Her/Hers
      Wintreath Nation
    Laurentus
  • Regional Stability Squad
  • Count of Highever
  • 'Fenda. But somewhat isolationist.
    In die donker ure skink net duiwels nog 'n dop, 
    Satan sit saam sy kinders en kyk hoe kom die son op. 
    • Count of Highever
    Laurentus
    • Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      The Noble House of Valeria
      Wintreath Nation
    Felicity Mercer
  • Former Citizen
  • Degenerate
  • 'Fenda. But somewhat isolationist.

thank you.
    Felicity Mercer
    • Degenerate
    • a little witchy
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      She/Her/Hers
      Wintreath Nation
    HannahB
  • Former Citizen
  • Nuclear Soldermancer
  • I really dislike US politics, I am finding it all so draining.
    I mean why has the polarization of USA politics spread outside of there?

99% of the criticisms of both primary candidates which I now see and hear everywhere; is slander, gossip and attempts at character assassination.

Both sides have built the other up to be the end of the modern world, when in actuality Donald Trump is kinda a moron and Hillary is just another politician.

I can only imagine is this is due to what this video by CGP Grey is discussing:
    This video

I don't even see the point in really discussing it anymore as anything to do with it quickly devolves into petty name-calling and accusations. I have said for ages that the problem with american politics is how polar is it, there are only 2 large parties and there can only be 1 president at the end. I don't like that, I feel it forces silly conflict and creates the "horse shoe" effect.

I am so sick of all the hyperbole and drama around this.

America needs more than two parties, Trump is right about one thing: that countries government needs a shakeup, everyone is playing the game too close to their chests and people are going to get hurt.

*sigh* And I just really don't care about it anymore. Makes me just want to shut off the internet and go away >.>
    2 people like this post: Gerrick, taulover
    HannahB
    • Nuclear Soldermancer
    • "You can not fight for Peace, you can only fight for War"
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      She/Her/Hers
      Familial House
      Everden
      Wintreath Nation
    Laurentus
  • Count of Highever
  • In other news, I always feel somewhat sorry for New Zealand or Argentina when we beat them at sports, but this 5-0 victory against Australia with cricket is just too good. I always thoroughly enjoy England's losses at sports, too. Particularly when ze Germans destroy them with soccer.
    • Count of Highever
    Laurentus
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Wintreath Nation
    Justinian Ezkantion
  • Former Citizen
  • (Not) Not the Fourth King of Ainur
  • You know, I almost hope Trump wins just to see if any Americans actually try to immigrate up here because of him :P
    Trump is better than Killary.
    bich don't make me come over there
    Killary is pure evil, cheated Bernie out of any chance of victory. In bed with the media, the corporations. She must be stopped.
    Trump is Putin's modern-day Manchurian candidate and a Mussolini wannabe. He is also incredibly racist and very probably is a rapist.
    Is it racist to not want people to break the law by entering the country illegally? Is it not rape when Bill Clinton actually forces himself of numerous people but it is rape when trump makes mean little comments? Fuck off with that shit, Hillary took part in giving weapons to al qaeda to "fight isis" and let the people in Benghazi die so no one could spill the beans. She's not putin's candidate, I'll give you that, because she's the Saudi candidate. I have always been of the opinion that the Saudi royal family is entirely made of pure scum, the very feces of humanity. I say, it's better we align ourselves with a faux democracy that shares at least some of our values than an inbred goatfucker monarchy that is actively funding ISIS in the hope we migh ask them nicely to stop the terrorism, please.
    Justinian Ezkantion
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Michi
  • Level 167 Caticorn God of Destruction
  • Huh...

So I had a dream where I was Irish (or at least that was the only accent I could speak in), though I remember nothing else about the dream outside of that.

I turned on Netflix to watch some Supernatural, and the episode that I started watching first had the first scene in Ireland.

I know not what to make of this.
    My Wintreath Resumé
    Michi
    • Level 167 Caticorn God of Destruction
    • Wintreath's Official Video Game Enthusiast
    • Pronouns
      Any except it/its
      Orientation
      Michisexual <3
      Familial House
      Valeria
      Wintreath Nation
    Wintermoot
  • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
  • I think Hillary is probably a corrupt politician, but she'll leave the country more or less the same as it is when she leaves office. That may not necessarily be a good thing, but I think that's preferable to Trump, who I think would try to suppress opposition to him, damage the press, and turn the nation into something resembling Russia under the person he openly admires, Vladimir Putin. Beyond that, he seems particularly infantile, temperamental, trashy, and many times a pathological liar...someone who will continue to lie and deny even when the evidence is right in front of his face. This is an election to determine who leads us and becomes the President of the United States, it's not some contest out of The Apprentice.

Whatever Hillary's flaws are, and I'll readily agree there's plenty of them, I prefer them to the risk of Donald Trump getting actual power over this country.
    1 person likes this post: taulover

I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    They said "You'd better look alive"
    Wintermoot
    • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
    • Weather: ❄️
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    Ashton Mercer
  • Former Citizen
  • icy hot
  • Is it racist to not want people to break the law by entering the country illegally? Is it not rape when Bill Clinton actually forces himself of numerous people but it is rape when trump makes mean little comments? Fuck off with that shit, Hillary took part in giving weapons to al qaeda to "fight isis" and let the people in Benghazi die so no one could spill the beans. She's not putin's candidate, I'll give you that, because she's the Saudi candidate. I have always been of the opinion that the Saudi royal family is entirely made of pure scum, the very feces of humanity. I say, it's better we align ourselves with a faux democracy that shares at least some of our values than an inbred goatfucker monarchy that is actively funding ISIS in the hope we migh ask them nicely to stop the terrorism, please.
    It's one thing to want secure borders. It's another to say that all illegal immigrants are rapists and criminals, and that all Muslims are terrorists. I'm sure the 12 year old Nicaraguan kids and Alan Kurdi's father got lots of laughs out of those comments.

And also, while both Bill and Trump have allegations of sexual assault against them (which admittedly prove nothing by themselves, under not only our legal system but basic logic), only Trump has an active criminal case against him for rape. Of a thirteen year old girl, no less. "Mean comments" don't even register on this scale.
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/lawsuit-accusing-trump-raping-girl-13-december-hearing-article-1.2828413

There are a lot of reasons Benghazi happened the way it did, but Hillary Clinton being evil is none of them. When an Army convoy gets blown up by an IED, you don't blame the Secretary of Defense for not answering their calls. It's not much different in the State Department. Instead, why don't you ask the Republicans in congress who voted down an increase in embassy security spending? Hm.

I don't like the Saudis, but Assad and his cronies deserve to go straight to hell in the most painful way possible. A JDAM or bunker-buster would be a mercy compared to what they deserve. Fuck speculation that the Saudi government is working with terrorists, because even if that is true (evidence suggests it's not), one simple fact remains: without Assad, there would be none of the atrocities, none of the hundreds of thousands killed, none of the millions displaced. Assad is our Hitler, and he deserves to be treated as such. If you don't believe that, you really don't give a shit about any human being in or from Syria.
    1 person likes this post: taulover
    Ashton Mercer
    • icy hot
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    HannahB
  • Former Citizen
  • Nuclear Soldermancer
  • *sighs* night guys, see you all tomorrow
    HannahB
    • Nuclear Soldermancer
    • "You can not fight for Peace, you can only fight for War"
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      She/Her/Hers
      Familial House
      Everden
      Wintreath Nation
    Justinian Ezkantion
  • Former Citizen
  • I don't like the Saudis, but Assad and his cronies deserve to go straight to hell in the most painful way possible. A JDAM or bunker-buster would be a mercy compared to what they deserve. Fuck speculation that the Saudi government is working with terrorists, because even if that is true (evidence suggests it's not)
    Even Hillary admitted that it's true
    http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/10/hillary-in-leaked-email-saudi-arabia-and-qatar-are-funding-isis/
    You can't fucking deny it. The saudis are and always have been the greater evil than the Ba'athists. A rebel victory means the immediate destruction of all non-sunni groups in Syria, which is why all the religious minorities there support Assad. The rebels are a messy coalition that would immediately fall apart into more fighting the moment the common enemy is gone (like in Libya, I might add, and their civil war was pretty brief. One can scarcely imagine how much worse the second war in Syria would be) and even if the jihadists (funded by the gulf monarchies Hillary is in bed with) magically went away, even the moderates are filled to the brim with people who espouse the exact same kind of populist bigotry that you so oppose in Trump. Assad, in spite of all his war crimes, would at least keep the fucking country together. On the Syrian refugee crisis, I'd like to ask why the gulf monarchies won't help, or Sultan Erdogan's Turkey? These are the same states that Hillary's America would support, and that's something that I can't support.
    Oh, and one more thing:
    1 person likes this post: Laurentus
    Justinian Ezkantion
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Elbbsas
  • Citizen
  • In other news, I always feel somewhat sorry for New Zealand or Argentina when we beat them at sports, but this 5-0 victory against Australia with cricket is just too good. I always thoroughly enjoy England's losses at sports, too. Particularly when ze Germans destroy them with soccer.

Oh that is fantastic. Congrats!
    Elbbsas
    • Citizen
    • Familial House
      Kaizer
      Wintreath Nation
    Laurentus
  • Count of Highever
  • That is one area where I agree with Justinian.

And @ Elbbsas, thank you. :))

EDIT: Really, though, would it kill America to leave shit the fuck alone from time to time? Like, unless the world is legit ending, why does America always have to go and make a mess of things?
    1 person likes this post: Crushita
    « Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 08:02:05 PM by Laurentus »
    • Count of Highever
    Laurentus
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Wintreath Nation
    Gerrick
  • Really, though, would it kill America to leave shit the fuck alone from time to time? Like, unless the world is legit ending, why does America always have to go and make a mess of things?
    Uh, cuz we're fucking America, that's why. 8)
    2 people like this post: taulover, Laurentus

Duke of Wintreath and Count of Janth
    Patriarch of the Noble House of Burdock
    Curriculum Vitae
    Citizen: 15 November 2015 - present
    Recruitment Contest Winner: December 2015
    Recruitment Contest Winner: January 2016
    Secretary of the 14th Underhusen: 8 February 2016 - 8 April 2016
    RP Guild Councillor: 9 February 2016 - 24 February 2017
    Recruitment Contest Winner: April 2016
    Wintreath's Finest: April 2016
    Ambassador to Nesapo: 5 July 2016 - 13 March 2017
    Jarl of Culture: 30 November 2016 - 13 September 2019
    Wintreath's Finest: November 2016
    Wintreath's Finest: February 2017
    Count of Janth: 17 September 2017 - present
    Patriarch of the Noble House of Burdock: 17 September 2017 - present
    Recruitment Contest Winner: September 2017
    Duke of Wintreath: 13 September 2019 - present
    Wintreath's Finest: September 2019
    Skrifa of the 37th Underhusen: 8 December 2019 - 8 February 2020
    Wintreath's Finest of the Year: 2019
    Commendation of Wintreath: 27 June 2020
    Citizens' Council Member: 14 September 2020 - 8 March 2021
    Skrifa of the 43rd Underhusen: 9 December 2020 - 8 February 2021 🔥

Alder of the Riksraad: 7 June 2021 - 17 June 2021
    Jarl of Culture: 17 June 2021 - 14 November 2021
    Alder of the Riksraad: 14 November 2021 - 1 March 2022
    Regional Stability Squad: 27 February 2023 - present
    Gerrick
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Bisexual
      Familial House
      Burdock
      Wintreath Nation
    taulover
  • Seeker of Knowledge
  • Is it racist to not want people to break the law by entering the country illegally?
    Don't pretend like planning to deport unauthorized immigrants is the only thing Trump has done.
    Is it not rape when Bill Clinton actually forces himself of numerous people but it is rape when trump makes mean little comments?
    Bill Clinton had affairs with Monica Lewinsky and Gennifer Flowers, both of which were consensual. Three women have accused Bill Clinton of sexual misconduct, but there's good reason to be skeptical of all three of the accusations. (Juanita Broaddrick appeared and supported Bill Clinton after the alleged rape and signed a sworn deposition that she never had sex with Clinton; Paula Jones's allegations were part of the well-documented Arkansas Project, a smear campaign that started quite a few conspiracies, and some of her claims were shown to be false; Linda Tripp [the person who taped the Lewinsky phone conversations] testified that Kathleen Willey was lying.) I'm not saying these allegations aren't true, but there certainly are discrepancies.

In any case, Bill Clinton isn't running for president. Donald Trump, however, is, and he actually has a rape case going against him, not to mention numerous other accusations of sexual assault.
    Fuck off with that shit, Hillary took part in giving weapons to al qaeda to "fight isis" and let the people in Benghazi die so no one could spill the beans.
    Seven publicly accessible investigations have occurred regarding Benghazi, including multiple by the Republican-controlled house, and all of them found no wrongdoing. Hillary Clinton testified for eleven goddamn hours in front of the Republican House Select Committee, and they couldn't even find a good enough soundbite to put in an attack ad. Face it: Benghazi was a manufactured scandal, and all it does is disrespect the actual tragedy that is still happening in that city.
    She's not putin's candidate, I'll give you that, because she's the Saudi candidate. I have always been of the opinion that the Saudi royal family is entirely made of pure scum, the very feces of humanity. I say, it's better we align ourselves with a faux democracy that shares at least some of our values than an inbred goatfucker monarchy that is actively funding ISIS in the hope we migh ask them nicely to stop the terrorism, please.
    I agree, the House of Saud is shit. But letting them collapse would probably be worse. There are definitely greater fundamentalist elements in Saudi Arabia that would love to seize power and begin focusing their terrorist attacks on the US as revenge for withdrawing support. Just look at what the destruction of the Assad regime has caused; now imagine what a Saudi revolution or coup might look like.
    1 person likes this post: Laurentus
    Résumé
    Wintreath:
    Citizen: 8 April 2015 - present
    From the Ashes RP Game Master: 29 November 2015 - 24 July 2018
    Skydande Vakt Marshal: 29 November 2015 - 28 February 2017
    Skrifa of the 13th Underhusen: 13 December 2015 - 8 February 2016
    RP Guild Councillor: 9 February 2016 - 6 March 2018
    Ambassador to Lovely: 23 February 2016 - 17 August 2016
    Werewolf VII co-host: 11 May 2016 - 5 June 2016
    Skrifa of the 18th Underhusen: 8 October 2016 - 7 December 2016
    Ambassador to Balder: 1 December 2016 - 1 March 2022
    Skrifa of the 19th Underhusen: 7 December 2016 - 9 February 2017
    Ambassador to the INWU: 11 March 2017 - 1 March 2022
    Ambassador to the Versutian Federation: 18 August 2017 - 22 March 2018
    Thane of Integration: 29 September 2017 - 7 March 2018
    Speaker of the 24th Underhusen: 10 October 2017 - 7 December 2017
    October 2017 Wintreath's Finest: 4 November 2017
    Speaker pro tempore of the 25th Underhusen: 9 December 2017 - 7 February 2018
    Wintreath's Finest of 2017: 6 January 2018
    Werewolf XIV host: 20 January 2018 - 23 February 2018
    February 2018 Wintreath's Finest: 5 March 2018
    Thane of Embassy Dispatches / Foreign Releases and Information / Foreign Dispatches: 7 March 2018 - 15 March 2020
    Speaker of the 28th Underhusen: 10 June 2018 - 7 August 2018
    Second Patriarch of the Noble House of Valeria: 10 October 2018 - present
    Arena Game 6 Host: 28 December 2018 - 9 March 2019
    Librarian of the Underhusen: 29 January 2019 - 12 February 2019
    Speaker of the 32nd Underhusen: 12 February 2019 - 8 April 2019
    March 2019 Wintreath's Finest: 4 April 2019
    Librarian of the Underhusen: 12 April 2019 - 23 October 2020
    Commendation of Wintreath: 24 September 2020
    Peer of the Overhusen: 9 December 2020 - 8 February 2021
    Vice Chancellor of the Landsraad: 26 May 2021 - 15 September 2022
    Arena Game 8 Host: 10 June 2021 - 19 July 2021
    June 2021 Wintreath's Finest: 5 July 2021
    Regional Stability Squad: 28 February 2023 - present
    Minecraft Server Admin: 8 March 2023 - present

Aura Hyperia/New Hyperion:
    Plebeian: 16 April 2014 - 21 July 2014
    Patrician: 21 July 2014 - present
    Adeptus Mechanicus: 24 October 2014 - 16 November 2014
    Co-founder of New Hyperion: 29 October 2014 - present
    Lord of Propaganda: 16 November 2014 - present
    Mapmaker for Official Region RP: 27 November 2015 - present
    WACom Delegate: 11 November 2017 - present
    Other positions: Hyperian Guardsman, Hyperian Marine (Rank: Scout)
    taulover
    • Seeker of Knowledge
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Valeria
      Wintreath Nation

Pages: 1 ... 370 [371] 372 ... 589