Pages: 1 [2]

International Party to Introduce a New Nation

beautifulthing
  • Former Citizen
  • King of Wishful Thinking, RPGuild Layman, Recruiting Guild
  • Getting permission to touch the Jarl's breastplate, Erik proceeded to feel the armor. He thought this was a fine piece of armor indeed.

He watched the greetings between Aragonn and Inric.  Then, he saw Aragonn turn to the newcomer.  He stood next to the Jarl with the same curiosity of how we have more friends that are arriving that did not warn him they were coming.

Erik beaconed Garrett to him, and the young military man approached the king and Erik whispered to him, "Please inform the kitchen that there is a lot more guests that may be showing."  Garrett bowed to the king and marched quickly to the kitchen.

Erik remained standing next to the Jarl, waiting to hear about the newcomer, one eyebrow raised.
    beautifulthing
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    hollawarp
  • Former Citizen
  • salty rule-breaking shenaniganizer
  • "One can attend an occasion every now and then, yes?" Nyx replied in her venomously sweet voice, unbothered by the Jarl's teasing tone. She glanced at King Inric, leaning forward slightly in what she'd ever come close to in a bow. "Greetings, Your Majesty. Isn't this simply a fantastic event?" And then her gaze moved towards King Erik. "Ah, and this must be our dear new king, King Erik. I am Lady Nyx of Xaraxeaux. I suppose I should apologize for arriving without warning, but as I'm sure you know, mail isn't always convenient at times." She lifted her gloved hands in a shrug, that damned smile still upon her features. Truth was, she really hadn't cared enough to return the message. Surprises were always fun anyway.
    hollawarp
    • salty rule-breaking shenaniganizer
    • I'm not saying you should meme, but you should meme
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      She/Her/Hers
      Familial House
      Kazier
      Wintreath Nation
    beautifulthing
  • Former Citizen
  • Not completely trusting, King Erik looks at all of his guest and offers, "Shall we do a brief tour of the castle?  Also, for any that would like to stay the night I have rooms available for you to freshen up in," eyeing the Jarl and his delegation when he said it, "if you would care to follow me?"

Erik offered an arm to both the Jarl and King Inric to join him on the guided tour with a slight smile on his face.
    beautifulthing
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Wintermoot
  • Regional Stability Squad
  • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
  • Having been distracted by something shiny, the Monarch of Wintreath doesn't notice the new arrivals and runs right into King Erik and Jarl Aragonn. Stumbling a bit but not falling, he focuses on the two and their delegations, his words coming out with a mix of excitement and warmth. "Ahaha...hello! Jarl Aragonn, it's such a pleasure to see you again! As dashing as always, I see."

The Monarch turns to the host of the gala. "And you must be King Erik. It's so wonderful to finally meet one of our newest leaders, and one that seems to have already made such an impression, judging from the delegations assembled. And such a handsome fellow, too!" He thrusts the package he is holding over to Erik. "Please accept this as a sort of nation-warming gift. It's a collection of some of the finest teas grown in the royal domains of Idantir and Wintermoot. As I hope this gift makes the cold nights a little warmer, I also hope you have found my realm to be warm and welcoming."

He then notices the short lady off to the side. "Nyx, right? I don't believe we've ever met before, but of course I know of Xaraxeaux. Actually, I suppose it would be rather odd if I didn't, huh? Negligent Monarch and all. It's good to make your acquaintance, though!" he says while chuckling at his own rather lame joke.

At that point, he realizes just how close he is to the King and the Jarl due to having run into them a few seconds before. "I'm so glad that this gala is starting off on the right foot!", he says while taking one of Erik's arms.

I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    They said "You'd better look alive"
    Wintermoot
    • Weather: ❄️
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    beautifulthing
  • Former Citizen
  • Accepting King Inric's arm, Erik looked at him with a great smile, "Thank you, your Majesty for the fine gift.  How did you know I was such a tea lover?"  Erik was glad to see this Gala was to everyone's liking.

"So, King Inric, I am glad you are having a great start to the gala.  We are waiting for one more guest, I hope.  President HannahB, I am sure you know her.  Anythig special I should know to make her feel at home?"

They walked into the entrance to the castle, it had high arches and was ornately ordained.  The sculptures and art work was noticeable reflective of the culture in Beautifulthing.  The art depicted romantic paintings of men with men, and women with women.  While they walked at talked, they passed the dining area where there were preparations still being handled.  They made their way to a large staircase and started to climb up it.
    beautifulthing
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Wintermoot
  • The Monarch smiles back and walks along with Erik as they talk. "I suppose I could boast of some great intuition or research into it, but to be honest I didn't know. I like to think that anyone that hasn't fallen in love with tea will after drinking these though. A great deal of effort has been placed on perfecting both the taste and health benefits of these teas, and they're renown throughout the region."

At Erik's question, the Monarch thoughtfully focuses on the arches of the castle entrance. "I know Hannah very well! I don't think you have to worry about accommodating her. She's a very friendly, warm, accommodating person herself...if not a bit elusive at times.", he says with a chuckle. "I'm sure the two of you will get on splendidly!"

I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    They said "You'd better look alive"
    Wintermoot
    • Weather: ❄️
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation

Pages: 1 [2]