Pages: 1 [2]

Ask a Faerie

NyghtOwl
  • Former Citizen
  • Nocturnus Cantankorous
  • Does no one have any questions for moĆ­?
    NyghtOwl
    • Nocturnus Cantankorous
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Elbbsas
  • Citizen
  • Hm... I don't think I've asked these of you yet!

What's the reasoning behind your username?
    What's the most far-fetched life goal you have?
    What is your favourite colour?

What's your profile picture's story? It's neat.
    Elbbsas
    • Citizen
    • Familial House
      Kaizer
      Wintreath Nation
    NyghtOwl
  • Former Citizen
  • Nocturnus Cantankorous
  • So, first things first, NyghtOwl wasn't my original name. I joined as Eyorin Amtrek. My little brother had gotten me into NS and directed me to the region. He wanted to build a house so I took his Houses surname as my own. Turns out he didn't stick around long. Neither did I. I took a break from NS and Wintreath for quite a while and when I came back I decided I wanted a moniker that better suited me. And I've always been a nocturnal person for as long as I can remember. I actually use it as my screen name for a lot of stuff. And since I was certainly not the first to use that name I had to alter it, thus the Y's instead of I's.

I suppose my most far fetched dream is to someday be famous. It's pretty cliche and I know it but there's such a huge part of me that want's to be a public figure of some sort, whether it be as an entertainer( I'm a Singer and a Drag Queen) or as a politician.

Favorite colour is probably a deep shade of Violet.

And my Pic is a beast from one of my favorite game series. It's a Malfestio from Monster Hunter Genertions on the 3ds. I love the look of them and they're owls so it works!
    NyghtOwl
    • Nocturnus Cantankorous
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation

Pages: 1 [2]