Werewolf Information
Game Over on Round 5 Day
Root Host: Caitlinuwu

Players · Votes · Posts
Game Posts
Projekt Red
  • Exalted Guest
  • ~The Immortal~
  • Oh wait when I pointed out the pairing with you and Sugar you didn't even consider the agenda doesn't work out from Sugar's side if you are town. Oops.

Also I am the loudest town since I can't remember Abi doing much.
      -[redacted]
    • ~The Immortal~
    Projekt Red
    • wuf wuf awooo
    • Exalted Guest
    Rem
  • Exalted Guest
  • Maid
  • Vote: Projekt Red
    Rem
    • Maid
    • Exalted Guest
    Projekt Red
  • Exalted Guest
  • ~The Immortal~
  • We can thunderdome if you'd like.
      -[redacted]
    • ~The Immortal~
    Projekt Red
    • wuf wuf awooo
    • Exalted Guest
    Bellepi
  • Citizen
  • here are my thoughts as i went back through the thread and typed in a google doc. i didn't match up quotes with everything but if you have a specific question i'll go grab the quote.

1. Princess Abigail
    nothing really stands out to me as a big contribution here dunno if i was just reading too fast or what, activity seemed to dip after the beginning of the thread

2. Wintermoot
    decent contributions although mostly off topic

3. Sugar Moon
    sugar seems like their home culture for mafia is def different than oricorio and i think we have similar backgrounds in mafia.
    light townread for good contributions at start of page 8 although i disagree with their townread on Wintermoot for being comfortable, saying that if they were inexperienced wolf in this setup they’d be sweating buckets. Wintermoot seems plenty experienced and I didn’t see them alluding anywhere to where they might not be experienced as wolf, they said they had been in a lot of games in the old days. I could see w/w sugar and winter but i still lightly townread sugar. it could be a genuine feeling re: the sweating buckets thing esp considering the mafia culture they seem to have.

4. Projekt Red

planning a jokey start of thread fakeclaim isnt AI where im from but red is just making no sense to me in a lot of places. dont get why they scumread ori so hard, doesnt seem like theyre great at explaining reasoning (maybe im just missing stuff idk), seems scattered motivations, dont like how they respond to pressure. highest suspicion for right now definitely.

5. Rem

not loving the hard claiming vanilla town this early in the game, i dont really understand it as a play, if you were vanilla why not keep it vague and tempt their seer into investigating you based on strong gameplay (which you do seem to be good at, or at the least, you seem motivated). idk if this is some sort of wifom? to get them to check you to see if you’re bluffing? would claiming vanilla be more or less likely to get wolves to investigate you out of people who havent claimed. then again are we reading this as a weird play but from town or an obfuscating play from wolf. rem does go on to reference all of this as perhaps an “ultimate wifom as a wolf.” forgive me for not making a huge multiquote.

Didnt like the interactions between rem and sugar on page 8, seems like some intentional misunderstanding on rem’s part and portraying stuff as contradictions when really i didnt see them as contradicting anything. Willing to believe that it was real though.

also willing to believe that annoyance at me for saying im sick was genuine as cynical as it does come off. easy to pounce on though. and if you don’t know whether or not its the truth then it shouldnt be alignment indicative since it could go either way IMO. i dont come from a forum where ATE is like talked about as a thing, ppl are much more understanding when people say that personal shit has come up in the way of participating in-thread. sure maybe its more casual or whatever but thats just my home culture.

i dont agree with their logic on scumreading sugar i think theyre a bit tunnelled. sugar wasnt reading abi towny because effort per se, more like, agreeing with them more, is how i understood it, and i took “not townreading effort” to mean “im not gonna take the highest-posting player as default town because anyone can do that” i didnt see sugar reading abi as town bc effort, more like bc opinions. it just seems intentionally misconstrued. regardless im willing to see this as tunnel i dont have a strong scumlean on rem rn.

6. Oricorio
    seems earnest but might just play like that regardless of alignment. regardless i townread for now, not interested in flipping at the moment, good lines of questioning

7. RondoDimBuckle
    n/a

8. Grace
    n/a

9. ExLight
    not loving the coming in, not really saying much, then voting ori without any real reasoning other than saying ori is a strong player. although ori said later that move is quite bold for a wolf so thats something to think about. but something about calling it rva undermines that/gives an excuse for the “boldness” while going for a strong player. but the reasoning makes more sense as that conversation goes on.

10. Bellepi
    after the game is over im just gonna say yeah im actually sick. (or ill die and flip v and yall will see it just the same.) meds are starting to kick in though.

11. Master Radishes
    is just acting like a meme for now

12. Loona
    likes rem yet disagrees with them openly about the ATE stuff about me - i dont want to get like, pocketed, but i dont have terrible vibes from their contributions thus far

So right now Vote: Projekt Red
    Bellepi
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      he/him
      Wintreath Nation
    Rem
  • Exalted Guest
  • Maid
  • We can thunderdome if you'd like.
    Bite me.
    Rem
    • Maid
    • Exalted Guest
    Rem
  • Exalted Guest
  • Maid
  • @Bellepi

don't take it personal like i said I see someone saying "oh forgive me I'm having this xyz thing in my life right now but I will come tomorrow or when I feel like it"

I just vote them you know why? cuz more often than not they are fucking lying or exagerating

cuz why should I care? this is the game. If you are useless you are better of dead

but that's just my opinion, and it's been my opinion for years

arguably you can also call me a cold blooded bitch and you would be right and it's your right to do so

Rem
    • Maid
    • Exalted Guest
    Rem
  • Exalted Guest
  • Maid
  • I'm getting tired of reading people telling me I'm wrong in calling Sugar's post contradictory but not explaining why I'm wrong ngl

Rem
    • Maid
    • Exalted Guest
    Bellepi
  • Citizen
  • @Bellepi

don't take it personal like i said I see someone saying "oh forgive me I'm having this xyz thing in my life right now but I will come tomorrow or when I feel like it"

I just vote them you know why? cuz more often than not they are fucking lying or exagerating

cuz why should I care? this is the game. If you are useless you are better of dead

but that's just my opinion, and it's been my opinion for years

arguably you can also call me a cold blooded bitch and you would be right and it's your right to do so
    aight ill just take it as different playstyles and won't worry about it
    Bellepi
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      he/him
      Wintreath Nation
    Bellepi
  • Citizen
  • I'm getting tired of reading people telling me I'm wrong in calling Sugar's post contradictory but not explaining why I'm wrong ngl
    i was trying to explain in my post. i think you're misunderstanding sugar's definition of effort, applying it more broadly than they intended it. you're one of the highest effort players but that doesnt auto clear you, as opposed to some people reading you as town just because youre making the most effort (like ori did a while back) they were townreading other people who aren't highest effort players for other reasons, like agreeing with their reasoning more.
    Bellepi
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      he/him
      Wintreath Nation
    Rem
  • Exalted Guest
  • Maid
  • I'm getting tired of reading people telling me I'm wrong in calling Sugar's post contradictory but not explaining why I'm wrong ngl
    i was trying to explain in my post. i think you're misunderstanding sugar's definition of effort, applying it more broadly than they intended it. you're one of the highest effort players but that doesnt auto clear you, as opposed to some people reading you as town just because youre making the most effort (like ori did a while back) they were townreading other people who aren't highest effort players for other reasons, like agreeing with their reasoning more.
    ok explain like I'm 5 how someone can agree with me, agree with the person I'm agreeing with, call them town, mae a summary of what I sid and then call me null cuz they refuse to read my effort and not have an opinion about me but have me as null

and when asked about it they brush it off instead of explaining?

honest question, because I might be tunneled but I'm not unreasonable, but all I read is "you're wrong" ok why am I wrong?
    Rem
    • Maid
    • Exalted Guest
    Rem
  • Exalted Guest
  • Maid
  • or some of you are tming Sugar town

and others doing echo chamber impression
    Rem
    • Maid
    • Exalted Guest
    Bellepi
  • Citizen
    ok explain like I'm 5 how someone can agree with me, agree with the person I'm agreeing with, call them town, mae a summary of what I sid and then call me null cuz they refuse to read my effort and not have an opinion about me but have me as null

honest question, because I might be tunneled but I'm not unreasonable, but all I read is "you're wrong" ok why am I wrong?
    the person that was at the center of this at the beginning was princess abigail right? as far as i can tell she contributed nothing significant at all to the game despite posting often. (am i misunderstanding who the initial person was?) i agree that sugar should come back and explain in more detail the posts they said they were going to fetch. but i was just trying to clear up the effortreading thing that was the only thing that i really saw might have been misunderstood. to me abigail is so insubstantial that it might have just been a vibes read contributing to that, i dont see what was there to be agreed with. and null might just be that the good/bad leans cancel each other out. i might be speculating too much though and giving sugar too much credit.
    Bellepi
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      he/him
      Wintreath Nation
    Rem
  • Exalted Guest
  • Maid

the person that was at the center of this at the beginning was princess abigail right? as far as i can tell she contributed nothing significant at all to the game despite posting often. (am i misunderstanding who the initial person was?) i agree that sugar should come back and explain in more detail the posts they said they were going to fetch. but i was just trying to clear up the effortreading thing that was the only thing that i really saw might have been misunderstood. to me abigail is so insubstantial that it might have just been a vibes read contributing to that, i dont see what was there to be agreed with. and null might just be that the good/bad leans cancel each other out. i might be speculating too much though and giving sugar too much credit.
    We agree on Abigail, it is not really ai for her to vibe and post remarks, (I have fucked around with her until we die as v/v) so I know

and I would expect someone who read abi, agreed with abi and townleaned abi to also townlean or have an opinion on someone who agrees with abi

I also have the sneaky feeling Sugar somehow knows my meta, and if not it is an incredible coincidence, they could have gone, oh Rem it's because I know you/have player with you and I wouldn't be so suspicious of bit but no, nothing, zero.
    Rem
    • Maid
    • Exalted Guest
    Bellepi
  • Citizen

We agree on Abigail, it is not really ai for her to vibe and post remarks, (I have fucked around with her until we die as v/v) so I know

and I would expect someone who read abi, agreed with abi and townleaned abi to also townlean or have an opinion on someone who agrees with abi

I also have the sneaky feeling Sugar somehow knows my meta, and if not it is an incredible coincidence, they could have gone, oh Rem it's because I know you/have player with you and I wouldn't be so suspicious of bit but no, nothing, zero.
    what specifically did you agree with abi about? what did sugar agree with her about? (maybe thats the same question youre asking sugar)
    Bellepi
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      he/him
      Wintreath Nation
    Rem
  • Exalted Guest
  • Maid
  • My most confident read so far was you/oricorio not w/w

Oricorio is towny for questioning and overall better posting than the rest
    Ori is being Ori tbh this is not AI probably
    Never seen Ori wolf
    you are probably right

I think I have only seen Oricorio host

I honestly don't think I've ever planned one single thing in wolf chat lol

while I cannot say I haven't planned before in wolf chat

it usually doesn't happen until after like 20+ hours into the game AT MINIMUM

so yeah it's the same thing i thought while reading that

Rem
    • Maid
    • Exalted Guest

Pages: 1 ... 16 [17] 18 ... 93