as in 
    to think that at lest 3 of these slots have to town is annoying
    Rem
    • Maid
    • Exalted Guest
    Loona
  • Exalted Guest
  • I hard claim vanilla town.
    Man, I wanted to multi-quote a bunch of posts but doesn't function how I want at all. Not sure what the point of this claim is, not only does it risk narrowing the pool for town prs it's also just an easy claim for the mafia to make.

I don't see you as the type of player to claim to take a bullet.
    Loona
    • Exalted Guest
    Loona
  • Exalted Guest
  • First impressions on that bunch tho are that Projekt and oricorio not w/w

and that probably Oricorio Town

Idk about red projekt, interaction seems meh for Phoenix

Phoenix nitpicking reads is rand town tho

rest only complained and/or fluff posted
    I haven't read alot, but Ori content seems pretty forced though I am mostly basing this off their interactions with me since I don't fully understand why they called out my first couple posts when I had just entered the thread.
    Loona
    • Exalted Guest
    Bellepi
  • Citizen
  • Loona/Sugar/bellepi/Rondo/Grace/Master radishes

kinda Ex but like this poe is really annoying to sort already
    is this in any sort of order or no
    Bellepi
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      he/him
      Wintreath Nation
    Rem
  • Exalted Guest
  • Maid
  • I hard claim vanilla town.
    Man, I wanted to multi-quote a bunch of posts but doesn't function how I want at all. Not sure what the point of this claim is, not only does it risk narrowing the pool for town prs it's also just an easy claim for the mafia to make.

I don't see you as the type of player to claim to take a bullet.
    I already explained it
    do i know you?
    Rem
    • Maid
    • Exalted Guest
    Loona
  • Exalted Guest
  • @Caitlinuwu

Sorry for the mis-ping in my last post.
    Thanks for UI stuff

I hard claim vanilla town.
    Lame
    Why is it lame?
    Feels way to easy as a claim. At best, you're helping wolves narrow down who the PRs are. Your other posts are fine though.

Also, can the dinging stop already? I admit the deed!—tear up the planks! here, here!—It is the dinging of this hideous website!
    For town it should be obvious I'm hard putting myself in towncore and hopefully will remain there

as a wolf my action makes no sense day 1 since seer exists

now, am I vanilla?

that's for wolves to figure out

since i don't trust people to think about this line of action I did it myself
    Seer would never check a day 1 claim, over slots that haven't claimed anything but maybe that's how I view myself. 

Lame
    Why is it lame?
    I guess Ori noticed the same thing, because yes it was lame.

Although Rem can get a tentative townlean for being the only person really trying here
    Meh, I don't really see it yet.

Loona
    • Exalted Guest
    Rem
  • Exalted Guest
  • Maid
  • Loona/Sugar/bellepi/Rondo/Grace/Master radishes

kinda Ex but like this poe is really annoying to sort already
    is this in any sort of order or no
    if i had to give it an order

sugar wolf for contradictions

bellepi i personally don't like ate, and i consider ate anything that ends in "I will do things when I'm better" because i have no way of knowing if you are really sick or not, it tells me nothing and it's worth nothing, (nothing personal)

the rest are just fluff posting and/or afk 

half the game
    Rem
    • Maid
    • Exalted Guest
    Loona
  • Exalted Guest
  • TMI Abi town!

Sugar an alignment!
    Vote: Projekt Red

Townreading a player out of nowhere is a common wolf pocketing strategy
    Are you my wolfbud? </3
    No, but Sugar Moon might be
    Why?
    TMI Abi town!

Sugar an alignment!
    You're so good at werewolf!
    This interaction feels yucky

You're being way too serious for right at SoD, relax

Red was joking
    I was joking back
    there's nothing AI there
    I missed this since I skipped the first 3 pages then got distracted, but I also noticed this. Though it seems Ori is always like this?
    Loona
    • Exalted Guest
    Loona
  • Exalted Guest
  • FInally figured out the multi quote bs, anyways If there is any pocket attempt between abigail and rem it should eventually show, cause it will feel forced.

Quote from: Wintermoot 1/19/2024, 12:53:20 AM

I read the posts again, and I just don't know. It comes off as a bunch of throwing stuff against the wall and seeing if anything sticks, and it's a bit different from the old native Wintreath games where everyone doesn't really do anything cause nobody believes you can get much information on the first day.

Do wolves plan interactions together on day 1? That seemed a bit wild to me, cause I wouldn't think there's much point, but I can't say it doesn't happen among more hardcore players, I suppose.

I'll have to take another read tomorrow when I'm better rested, and perhaps with some kind of dictionary. I doubt AI is referring to artificial intelligence lol

I think the most powerful phase is day 1, since it has a tendency to be the most active and like you mentioned stuff is just thrown against the wall.

Assume AI stuff was answered but if not it just means alignment indictive.

I read the posts again, and I just don't know. It comes off as a bunch of throwing stuff against the wall and seeing if anything sticks, and it's a bit different from the old native Wintreath games where everyone doesn't really do anything cause nobody believes you can get much information on the first day.

Do wolves plan interactions together on day 1? That seemed a bit wild to me, cause I wouldn't think there's much point, but I can't say it doesn't happen among more hardcore players, I suppose.

I'll have to take another read tomorrow when I'm better rested, and perhaps with some kind of dictionary. I doubt AI is referring to artificial intelligence lol
    More hardcore players would see no point to faking such a thing. And Ori does not seem to understand why this would be planned themselves despite making the accusation.

Honestly if they had just said they thought it looked partnery it would be fine. But wolves rigidly conform to the words they say which has outted, in my humble opinion, both Ori and Sugar.

What happens most of the time is wolves just interact with each other without thinking because if you try to force yourself not to interact with your partner it just create pretty noticeable discrepancies between the slots.
    Loona
    • Exalted Guest
    Loona
  • Exalted Guest
  • oh quote broke how sad.
    Loona
    • Exalted Guest
    Loona
  • Exalted Guest
  • You are dodging the question, you said Loona/bellepy/ex were sus

What are you basing these reads on if not effort?

It's literally in the post? I'm not scumreading that they've got few posts (or I'd also have to scumread the zero-posters), I'm pointing out that they've come to the thread just to show they're here and without doing anything relevant.

There's a very good chance one of them is a wolf who wants to avoid being scumread for zero-posting but without knowing which stance to take yet on what's going on. And mind you I said 1/3, it's not like I'm saying all of them have to be wolves.

We're currently in a state where half the players don't have readable content yet.

The second sentence isn't any accurate take on how I play, I just got pretty busy after I entered the thread which led me to say a few lines and then vanish. I have no words for the others, but it is safer to just not post at all until you have the time to properly enter the thread if a slot is worried about that. Slots could be mafia excluding me but that reason alone isn't enough for me to think one of those slots has to be mafia.
    Loona
    • Exalted Guest
    Loona
  • Exalted Guest
  • Let me rephrase why you sound disingenuous to me.

Your post could be considered a summary of what i've been saying

Point 1. Red projekt and oricorio not w/w (did you forget you agreed with me when you posted your apology?)

Point 2. The people who posted and dissapeared instantly go below null because that's just standard

Point 3. Agreeing with Abigail's remarks

You remark that you have experience in your point for winter so if you are trying to figure out my alignment why did you put me in null if our views are similar/you agree with them?
    Hmm? I think I like Rem alot after this post. Specifically in regards to point 1 and point 2.
    Loona
    • Exalted Guest
    Loona
  • Exalted Guest
  • I agree Red/Oricorio not w/w, was leaning v/v but this post stinks

I honestly don't think I've ever planned one single thing in wolf chat lol

while I cannot say I haven't planned before in wolf chat

it usually doesn't happen until after like 20+ hours into the game AT MINIMUM

so yeah it's the same thing i thought while reading that
    So what do you think of Ori from this? Why do you townread Ori so far? Vibes?

because half game hasn't posted and the rest was doodoo on a stick?

I did say the bar was low
    Certainly I can be town to you for posting your thoughts before you with more precise articulation?

Like you can feel Red is just itching to sus Ori but waiting for someone else to do it first. And they're leaning very hard into the twtbaw vibe. Also Red you have no pronouns listed.

Never played with Oricorio before but trying to squeeze an alignment from entrance posts is a playstyle that makes wolfing hard

Thought Zenon (who I will refer to as Abigail from now on to make things easier) was sus for dipping rvs like she did, but reentrance was towny and she's asking good questions so lean v.

Winter lean town for being comfortable in thread, if I were an inexperienced wolf in this setup I'd be sweating buckets.

Rem null bc I refuse to townread effort

Bellepi/Loona/Ex slight sus for similar reasons I initially sussed Abigail, coming to thread to show you're there but without meaningfully interacting with what's going on. Probably 1/3 here.
    Firstly you can't feel me itching to sus Ori because I do sus Ori. That should be very clear from my posts so far. I Am not remotely wolfy and am as about as far from TWTBAW as you can get. I Would like to see you try to explain how I'm TWTBAW purely for this one comment when otherwise you townread me. Also wondering how you consider this to have a TWTBAW "vibe" while sussing it. I Would imagine the "vibe" you get would be close to your actual beliefs. You could say that you have a confident logical reason for wolfreading me that causes you to ignore your viberead but you don't seem to have confidence in your read on me, only a FoS.

Not sure why this setup would make you sweat buckets BTW.
    Ok giving red a town lean after this post. I still have no read before day 4 to see why I believe it was rem that thinks red may be town but this call out and how it's worded makes me atleast suggest that the 2 might not be aligned.
    Loona
    • Exalted Guest
    Loona
  • Exalted Guest
  • Sadly this does give Abigail partner equity

And i'm not sore, i was waiting for a real answer and you did not deliver
    I Would lean towards Sugar's second post being genuine if they are a wolf.

Also Ori is a wolf and is spewing Abi village.

Forgot to vote.

Vote: Sugar Moon

Also BTW you are a wolf too.
    Is the btw your wolf to who you voted, or the person you quoted which is Rem???
    Loona
    • Exalted Guest
    Loona
  • Exalted Guest
  • TMI Abi town!

Sugar an alignment!
    Vote: Projekt Red

Townreading a player out of nowhere is a common wolf pocketing strategy
    Are you my wolfbud? </3
    No, but Sugar Moon might be
    Why?
    TMI Abi town!

Sugar an alignment!
    You're so good at werewolf!
    This interaction feels yucky

You're being way too serious for right at SoD, relax

Red was joking
    I was joking back
    there's nothing AI there
    Everything is AI, as whenever you make a post in mafia you will inevitably be subconsciously aware of your own alignment which will be reflected in your posts. It's never to early to start solving.
    I hate everything being AI nowadays
    me and my homies hate chatgpt

Lame
    Why is it lame?
    Feels way to easy as a claim. At best, you're helping wolves narrow down who the PRs are. Your other posts are fine though.

Also, can the dinging stop already? I admit the deed!—tear up the planks! here, here!—It is the dinging of this hideous website!
    For town it should be obvious I'm hard putting myself in towncore and hopefully will remain there

as a wolf my action makes no sense day 1 since seer exists

now, am I vanilla?

that's for wolves to figure out

since i don't trust people to think about this line of action I did it myself
    I don't know how to tell u this but
    claiming vanilla aint doing shit for u
    u shouldn't be in anyones towncore just because of that because all wolves wanna claim vanilla

AI means Alignment Indicative as in
    if someone calls a post or phrase AI is because they think is wolf indicative or town indicative from their point of view

I see, your first phrase is also very newbish mafia, you don't play much do you?
    he's actually one of the strongest players in this forums
    it's just that

the forums is a bit detached from the meta mafia communities and kinda grew into its own thing
    which is kinda the point of abbi trying to spice things up by inviting people from other communities here

You can vote now hooray

Hi Ex
    hi abbi!

I agree Red/Oricorio not w/w, was leaning v/v but this post stinks

I honestly don't think I've ever planned one single thing in wolf chat lol

while I cannot say I haven't planned before in wolf chat

it usually doesn't happen until after like 20+ hours into the game AT MINIMUM

so yeah it's the same thing i thought while reading that
    So what do you think of Ori from this? Why do you townread Ori so far? Vibes?

because half game hasn't posted and the rest was doodoo on a stick?

I did say the bar was low
    Certainly I can be town to you for posting your thoughts before you with more precise articulation?

Like you can feel Red is just itching to sus Ori but waiting for someone else to do it first. And they're leaning very hard into the twtbaw vibe. Also Red you have no pronouns listed.

Never played with Oricorio before but trying to squeeze an alignment from entrance posts is a playstyle that makes wolfing hard

Thought Zenon (who I will refer to as Abigail from now on to make things easier) was sus for dipping rvs like she did, but reentrance was towny and she's asking good questions so lean v.

Winter lean town for being comfortable in thread, if I were an inexperienced wolf in this setup I'd be sweating buckets.

Rem null bc I refuse to townread effort

Bellepi/Loona/Ex slight sus for similar reasons I initially sussed Abigail, coming to thread to show you're there but without meaningfully interacting with what's going on. Probably 1/3 here.
    omfl it was 5:45AM I literally only remembered the game right before heading to bed
    if you angleshoot you can actually realize why this is townie
    I'm here for real now, currently catching up

it's ok u can say u scumread me because you hate me for my play last game

So far, honestly a bit disappointed with the beginning of D1 because I think all the finger pointing without any votes (even if RVS) is not that useful
    I liked the bit about the hard claim vt bit, but then I got to the end of your post. The scumread because they are mad about a play from a different game is such a weird thing to bring up in the moment, because why was that even mentioned in the first place? I like an answer to this when you get a chance.
    Loona
    • Exalted Guest

Pages: 1 ... 12 [13] 14 ... 93