Root Host: Caitlinuwu

Players · Votes · Posts
Game Posts
Rem
  • Exalted Guest
  • Maid
  • I honestly don't think I've ever planned one single thing in wolf chat lol

while I cannot say I haven't planned before in wolf chat

it usually doesn't happen until after like 20+ hours into the game AT MINIMUM

so yeah it's the same thing i thought while reading that
    So what do you think of Ori from this? Why do you townread Ori so far? Vibes?

because half game hasn't posted and the rest was doodoo on a stick?

I did say the bar was low 
    Rem
    • Maid
    • Exalted Guest
    Projekt Red
  • Exalted Guest
  • ~The Immortal~

because half game hasn't posted and the rest was doodoo on a stick?

Certainly I can be town to you for posting your thoughts before you with more precise articulation?
      -[redacted]
    • ~The Immortal~
    Projekt Red
    • wuf wuf awooo
    • Exalted Guest
    Rem
  • Exalted Guest
  • Maid
  • My most confident read so far was you/oricorio not w/w

Oricorio is towny for questioning and overall better posting than the rest
    Rem
    • Maid
    • Exalted Guest
    Rem
  • Exalted Guest
  • Maid

Certainly I can be town to you for posting your thoughts before you with more precise articulation?
    do you think any of these is slam dunk reads or just normal process?

by regular mafia players standards
    Rem
    • Maid
    • Exalted Guest
    Projekt Red
  • Exalted Guest
  • ~The Immortal~

My most confident read so far was you/oricorio not w/w

I Went back and I can't see them being inquisitive but this could easily be a misplaced vibe read.

Do I think my reads on Ori and Sugar are slam dunk or do I think me being town to you should be slam dunk? Yes to the former with little tenitivity and no to the latter.
      -[redacted]
    • ~The Immortal~
    Projekt Red
    • wuf wuf awooo
    • Exalted Guest
    Wintermoot
  • Regional Stability Squad
  • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
  • I wish you or I could add it. As it stands Caitlin is asleep and will be for like several hours sadly
    I think when I designed it I assumed eventually there would be role information in the system so I didn't give myself any special access in case I was a player. And it'd probably take some time to give myself the button, give myself access to it, add the game, add players, and then switch the host in the backend, so it's probably safer to just wait.

I'm glad somebody likes our archaic forum btw. xD I'm working on an upgrade, but it takes a lot of time to redo 10 years worth of work on a newer version of the forum.

AI means Alignment Indicative as in
    if someone calls a post or phrase AI is because they think is wolf indicative or town indicative from their point of view

I see, your first phrase is also very newbish mafia, you don't play much do you?
    Newbish, lol...I suppose you could say that. Our games were always casual, though some people from Wintreath later came to prefer the style of game that's played on sites like Mafia Universe. It's also why I don't play often myself...it's hard for me to find time to go through hundreds of posts a day and try to analyze them into something that makes sense. I would guess it's been a few years since I played, and I wasn't very active then. But as an admin, I do appreciate the forum activity boost either way. xD

Thanks for the definition, btw!

I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    They said "You'd better look alive"
    Wintermoot
    • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
    • Weather: ❄️
    • Regional Stability Squad
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    Rem
  • Exalted Guest
  • Maid

My most confident read so far was you/oricorio not w/w

I Went back and I can't see them being inquisitive but this could easily be a misplaced vibe read.

Do I think my reads on Ori and Sugar are slam dunk or do I think me being town to you should be slam dunk? Yes to the former with little tenitivity and no to the latter.
    aight pat pat good job
    Rem
    • Maid
    • Exalted Guest
    Rem
  • Exalted Guest
  • Maid
  • I wish you or I could add it. As it stands Caitlin is asleep and will be for like several hours sadly
    I think when I designed it I assumed eventually there would be role information in the system so I didn't give myself any special access in case I was a player. And it'd probably take some time to give myself the button, give myself access to it, add the game, add players, and then switch the host in the backend, so it's probably safer to just wait.

I'm glad somebody likes our archaic forum btw. xD I'm working on an upgrade, but it takes a lot of time to redo 10 years worth of work on a newer version of the forum.

if someone calls a post or phrase AI is because they think is wolf indicative or town indicative from their point of view

I see, your first phrase is also very newbish mafia, you don't play much do you?
    Newbish, lol...I suppose you could say that. Our games were always casual, though some people from Wintreath later came to prefer the style of game that's played on sites like Mafia Universe. It's also why I don't play often myself...it's hard for me to find time to go through hundreds of posts a day and try to analyze them into something that makes sense. I would guess it's been a few years since I played, and I wasn't very active then. But as an admin, I do appreciate the forum activity boost either way. xD

np

I see that's fine, I am on the other side a mafia nerd, I'm retiring to hosting mostly tho probably, but I just can't say no to Abigail

how would you resume your process as a town, even if casual, what do you normally do?
    Rem
    • Maid
    • Exalted Guest
    ☆ Princess Abigail ☆
  • 沈黙した
  • I read the posts again, and I just don't know. It comes off as a bunch of throwing stuff against the wall and seeing if anything sticks, and it's a bit different from the old native Wintreath games where everyone doesn't really do anything cause nobody believes you can get much information on the first day.

Do wolves plan interactions together on day 1? That seemed a bit wild to me, cause I wouldn't think there's much point, but I can't say it doesn't happen among more hardcore players, I suppose.

I'll have to take another read tomorrow when I'm better rested, and perhaps with some kind of dictionary. I doubt AI is referring to artificial intelligence lol
    More hardcore players would see no point to faking such a thing. And Ori does not seem to understand why this would be planned themselves despite making the accusation.

Honestly if they had just said they thought it looked partnery it would be fine. But wolves rigidly conform to the words they say which has outted, in my humble opinion, both Ori and Sugar.
    ❤️ Caitlin ❤️
    I want you to fall hardest of all saying my name or nothing at all.
    "Neon is genuinely exhausting to read"
    ☆ Princess Abigail ☆
    • 沈黙した
    • International Trans Girl Icon
    • Pronouns
      She/Her/Hers
      Orientation
      People
      Wintreath Nation
    ☆ Princess Abigail ☆
  • 沈黙した

Ori is being Ori tbh this is not AI probably 
    Never seen Ori wolf
    ❤️ Caitlin ❤️
    ☆ Princess Abigail ☆
    • 沈黙した
    • Pronouns
      She/Her/Hers
      Orientation
      People
      Wintreath Nation
    Rem
  • Exalted Guest
  • Maid

Ori is being Ori tbh this is not AI probably
    Never seen Ori wolf
    you are probably right

I think I have only seen Oricorio host
    Rem
    • Maid
    • Exalted Guest
    ☆ Princess Abigail ☆
  • 沈黙した

Upgrade nice but I'm never gonna blame you or the site or trash it when I know what you've done here

That's why I am for Werewolf UI updates if and when you can do them and don't worry too much about how long it takes
    1 person likes this post: Wintermoot
    ❤️ Caitlin ❤️
    ☆ Princess Abigail ☆
    • 沈黙した
    • Pronouns
      She/Her/Hers
      Orientation
      People
      Wintreath Nation
    ☆ Princess Abigail ☆
  • 沈黙した

np

I see that's fine, I am on the other side a mafia nerd, I'm retiring to hosting mostly tho probably, but I just can't say no to Abigail

how would you resume your process as a town, even if casual, what do you normally do?
    Aww I adore you!

You should invite me to any game you host tbh 
    ❤️ Caitlin ❤️
    ☆ Princess Abigail ☆
    • 沈黙した
    • Pronouns
      She/Her/Hers
      Orientation
      People
      Wintreath Nation
    Rem
  • Exalted Guest
  • Maid

np

Aww I adore you!

You should invite me to any game you host tbh
    will do buttercup!

someone will read my posts in this page and say I'm trying to pocket 
    Rem
    • Maid
    • Exalted Guest
    ☆ Princess Abigail ☆
  • 沈黙した
  • Probably but they've just never seen us play together before lol
    ❤️ Caitlin ❤️
    ☆ Princess Abigail ☆
    • 沈黙した
    • Pronouns
      She/Her/Hers
      Orientation
      People
      Wintreath Nation

Pages: 1 ... 5 [6] 7 ... 93