Game Over on Round 5 Day
Root Host: Caitlinuwu

Players · Votes · Posts
Game Posts
ExLight
  • Exalted Guest
  • Human Meltdown
  • also good wolves won't give a fuck whether the person is active or not 

ime if anything wolves WILL prefer to go after active players because most wolves are lame and prefer to win by nuking the active players and leaving inactive or out of the loop players in the endgame to ensure an easy win

so that logic is just
    not great?

ExLight
    • Human Meltdown
    • Exalted Guest
    Oricorio
  • Exalted Guest
  • are you forgetting that the R in RVS stands for Random
    People use "random" for tons of things that aren't random (e.g. "I talked to this random guy today!") It's not like people pull names from a hat and then vote for them. In fact, doing that would be wolfy since you're not committing to any sort of thought process.
    Oricorio
    • Exalted Guest
    Oricorio
  • Exalted Guest
  • also good wolves won't give a fuck whether the person is active or not

ime if anything wolves WILL prefer to go after active players because most wolves are lame and prefer to win by nuking the active players and leaving inactive or out of the loop players in the endgame to ensure an easy win

so that logic is just
    not great?
    Good wolves prefer to pocket active players, not go after them which can easily backfire. Especially in a game with as many slankers as this one.
    Oricorio
    • Exalted Guest
    ExLight
  • Exalted Guest
  • Human Meltdown
  • I can actually see your point if you meant townleading player rather than "vocal". Because I'd agree that pushing for a townleader is something wolves wouldn't do

but like being loud (or vocal) and being a townleader are two very different things and I think it's still a bit too early for there to be a townleading player since we haven't had some flips to see who's playing well this game
    ExLight
    • Human Meltdown
    • Exalted Guest
    ExLight
  • Exalted Guest
  • Human Meltdown
    People use "random" for tons of things that aren't random (e.g. "I talked to this random guy today!") It's not like people pull names from a hat and then vote for them. In fact, doing that would be wolfy since you're not committing to any sort of thought process.
    I'm so confused by your example
    but yea people do in fact pull names out a hat during the RVS, that's kinda the whole point

vote random, see who overreacts (or lacks reaction), and then you have a brief foundation on what's worth poking or not

also good wolves won't give a fuck whether the person is active or not

so that logic is just
    not great?
    Good wolves prefer to pocket active players, not go after them which can easily backfire. Especially in a game with as many slankers as this one.
    pocketing is a bad wolf play and kinda only works on newbies??

good mafia players will realize the possibility of being pocketed and will actually start getting paranoid of the people doing so
    ExLight
    • Human Meltdown
    • Exalted Guest
    Oricorio
  • Exalted Guest
    but yea people do in fact pull names out a hat during the RVS, that's kinda the whole point

vote random, see who overreacts (or lacks reaction), and then you have a brief foundation on what's worth poking or not

so that logic is just
    not great?
    pocketing is a bad wolf play and kinda only works on newbies??

good mafia players will realize the possibility of being pocketed and will actually start getting paranoid of the people doing so
    If there's no case on someone, what is there to react to? Why bot do pressuring, which actually generates reactions? RVS fucking sucks and there's a reason that good werewolf sites don't do it

Also, if you think you can't get pocketed, you are probably one of the players most vulnerable to being pocketed
    Oricorio
    • Exalted Guest
    ExLight
  • Exalted Guest
  • Human Meltdown
  • you're literally reacting to my vote proving the fact that it does indeed generate reactions
    ExLight
    • Human Meltdown
    • Exalted Guest
    Oricorio
  • Exalted Guest
  • you're literally reacting to my vote proving the fact that it does indeed generate reactions
    Because it sucks. Don't think that's the reaction you're looking for
    Oricorio
    • Exalted Guest
    ExLight
  • Exalted Guest
  • Human Meltdown
  • as long it helps me read your slot so it doesn't matter if it was what I expected lol

and it's amusing
    ExLight
    • Human Meltdown
    • Exalted Guest
    ExLight
  • Exalted Guest
  • Human Meltdown

so that logic is just
    not great?

If there's no case on someone, what is there to react to? Why bot do pressuring, which actually generates reactions? RVS fucking sucks and there's a reason that good werewolf sites don't do it

Also, if you think you can't get pocketed, you are probably one of the players most vulnerable to being pocketed
    also nobody said anything about "can't get pocketed". I said that good players will always be paranoid of being pocketed, which makes it a risky play for wolves
    ExLight
    • Human Meltdown
    • Exalted Guest
    Oricorio
  • Exalted Guest

so that logic is just
    not great?

also nobody said anything about "can't get pocketed". I said that good players will always be paranoid of being pocketed, which makes it a risky play for wolves
    It's not really that risky, since wolves can shoot said player if it doesn't work out.
    Oricorio
    • Exalted Guest
    Projekt Red
  • Exalted Guest
  • ~The Immortal~
  • I'm not going to use Quotes anymore.

TWTBAW is short for Too Wolfy To Be A Wolf. It's technically a fallacy but can be helpful for some people in determining if something they perceive as wolfy is actually wolfy.
      -[redacted]
    • ~The Immortal~
    Projekt Red
    • wuf wuf awooo
    • Exalted Guest
    Projekt Red
  • Exalted Guest
  • ~The Immortal~
  • I'm extremely annoyed at the thought that Ori might be town.

This makes me paranoid about my Sugar read too.

Vote: Rem

I Actually have experience with you.
      -[redacted]
    • ~The Immortal~
    Projekt Red
    • wuf wuf awooo
    • Exalted Guest
    Rem
  • Exalted Guest
  • Maid
  • I'm extremely annoyed at the thought that Ori might be town.

This makes me paranoid about my Sugar read too.

Vote: Rem

I Actually have experience with you.
    And you are either

wolf

Or still terrible at reading me

Or still a terrible player
    Rem
    • Maid
    • Exalted Guest
    Projekt Red
  • Exalted Guest
  • ~The Immortal~
  • But I've never been terrible at reading you. The worst I've done is give up my correct read for paranoia or sanity.
      -[redacted]
    • ~The Immortal~
    Projekt Red
    • wuf wuf awooo
    • Exalted Guest

Pages: 1 ... 10 [11] 12 ... 93