Game Over on Round 5 Day
Root Host: Caitlinuwu

Players · Votes · Posts
Game Posts
ExLight
  • Exalted Guest
  • Human Meltdown
  • love ya too abbi
    feelin ready to kick mafia's ass this game?
    ExLight
    • Human Meltdown
    • Exalted Guest
    Wintermoot
  • Regional Stability Squad
  • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
  • Round time and thus postcounts should be fixed

Will read through the new posts later today when I have a chance

I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    They said "You'd better look alive"
    Wintermoot
    • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
    • Weather: ❄️
    • Regional Stability Squad
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    ☆ Princess Abigail ☆
  • 沈黙した
  • Dope thanks moot
    ❤️ Caitlin ❤️
    I want you to fall hardest of all saying my name or nothing at all.
    "Neon is genuinely exhausting to read"
    ☆ Princess Abigail ☆
    • 沈黙した
    • International Trans Girl Icon
    • Pronouns
      She/Her/Hers
      Orientation
      People
      Wintreath Nation
    Oricorio
  • Exalted Guest
  • I believe ExLight is the only new one who showed up after I left? They had a post saying they'll catch up, not the most impressive effort, then voting without any elaboration. Why? Also, I am leetic but amn't Snowy.
    Oricorio
    • Exalted Guest
    Oricorio
  • Exalted Guest
  • I agree Red/Oricorio not w/w, was leaning v/v but this post stinks

I honestly don't think I've ever planned one single thing in wolf chat lol

while I cannot say I haven't planned before in wolf chat

it usually doesn't happen until after like 20+ hours into the game AT MINIMUM

so yeah it's the same thing i thought while reading that
    So what do you think of Ori from this? Why do you townread Ori so far? Vibes?

because half game hasn't posted and the rest was doodoo on a stick?

I did say the bar was low
    Certainly I can be town to you for posting your thoughts before you with more precise articulation?

Like you can feel Red is just itching to sus Ori but waiting for someone else to do it first. And they're leaning very hard into the twtbaw vibe. Also Red you have no pronouns listed.

Never played with Oricorio before but trying to squeeze an alignment from entrance posts is a playstyle that makes wolfing hard

Thought Zenon (who I will refer to as Abigail from now on to make things easier) was sus for dipping rvs like she did, but reentrance was towny and she's asking good questions so lean v.

Winter lean town for being comfortable in thread, if I were an inexperienced wolf in this setup I'd be sweating buckets.

Rem null bc I refuse to townread effort

Bellepi/Loona/Ex slight sus for similar reasons I initially sussed Abigail, coming to thread to show you're there but without meaningfully interacting with what's going on. Probably 1/3 here.
    Firstly you can't feel me itching to sus Ori because I do sus Ori. That should be very clear from my posts so far. I Am not remotely wolfy and am as about as far from TWTBAW as you can get. I Would like to see you try to explain how I'm TWTBAW purely for this one comment when otherwise you townread me. Also wondering how you consider this to have a TWTBAW "vibe" while sussing it. I Would imagine the "vibe" you get would be close to your actual beliefs. You could say that you have a confident logical reason for wolfreading me that causes you to ignore your viberead but you don't seem to have confidence in your read on me, only a FoS.

Not sure why this setup would make you sweat buckets BTW.
    Vote: Projekt Red

All I really see here is "people who townread me are town, people who wolfread me are wolves"
    Oricorio
    • Exalted Guest
    Oricorio
  • Exalted Guest
  • hi im here

im used to more role madness type mafia games on my home forum, honestly its gonna take like 3 more times rereading whatever the hell happened at start of day to wrap my head around whos accusing who of what
    Am I the only one who completely forgot this person was playing the game? Please contribute
    Oricorio
    • Exalted Guest
    Oricorio
  • Exalted Guest
  • Abby town
    Rem town
    ExLight town? (I guess that vote is a little bold for a wolf, though I'd still like to see more effort from here)
    Projekt wolf
    Moon wolf
    Everyone else needs to step up
    Oricorio
    • Exalted Guest
    Oricorio
  • Exalted Guest
  • Round time and thus postcounts should be fixed

Will read through the new posts later today when I have a chance
    If I didn't know better I'd think you were a host of MoD based on your ISO this game. What are your actual thoughts on the game?
    Oricorio
    • Exalted Guest
    Projekt Red
  • Exalted Guest
  • ~The Immortal~

Certainly I can be town to you for posting your thoughts before you with more precise articulation?

Like you can feel Red is just itching to sus Ori but waiting for someone else to do it first. And they're leaning very hard into the twtbaw vibe. Also Red you have no pronouns listed.

Never played with Oricorio before but trying to squeeze an alignment from entrance posts is a playstyle that makes wolfing hard

Thought Zenon (who I will refer to as Abigail from now on to make things easier) was sus for dipping rvs like she did, but reentrance was towny and she's asking good questions so lean v.

Winter lean town for being comfortable in thread, if I were an inexperienced wolf in this setup I'd be sweating buckets.

Bellepi/Loona/Ex slight sus for similar reasons I initially sussed Abigail, coming to thread to show you're there but without meaningfully interacting with what's going on. Probably 1/3 here.
    Firstly you can't feel me itching to sus Ori because I do sus Ori. That should be very clear from my posts so far. I Am not remotely wolfy and am as about as far from TWTBAW as you can get. I Would like to see you try to explain how I'm TWTBAW purely for this one comment when otherwise you townread me. Also wondering how you consider this to have a TWTBAW "vibe" while sussing it. I Would imagine the "vibe" you get would be close to your actual beliefs. You could say that you have a confident logical reason for wolfreading me that causes you to ignore your viberead but you don't seem to have confidence in your read on me, only a FoS.

All I really see here is "people who townread me are town, people who wolfread me are wolves"
    In the interest of science can you reread my post until you grasp what I'm saying?
    1 person likes this post: ExLight
      -[redacted]
    • ~The Immortal~
    Projekt Red
    • wuf wuf awooo
    • Exalted Guest
    Oricorio
  • Exalted Guest

In the interest of science can you reread my post until you grasp what I'm saying?
    OMGUS?
    Oricorio
    • Exalted Guest
    ExLight
  • Exalted Guest
  • Human Meltdown
  • I believe ExLight is the only new one who showed up after I left? They had a post saying they'll catch up, not the most impressive effort, then voting without any elaboration. Why? Also, I am leetic but amn't Snowy.
    ...I'm asking because we played together a handful of times in the past few years
    ExLight
    • Human Meltdown
    • Exalted Guest
    Oricorio
  • Exalted Guest
  • I believe ExLight is the only new one who showed up after I left? They had a post saying they'll catch up, not the most impressive effort, then voting without any elaboration. Why? Also, I am leetic but amn't Snowy.
    ...I'm asking because we played together a handful of times in the past few years
    What's with the vote, then?
    Oricorio
    • Exalted Guest
    ExLight
  • Exalted Guest
  • Human Meltdown
  • Well, that's one person I have SOME meta on, I guess

I agree Red/Oricorio not w/w, was leaning v/v but this post stinks

OMGUS?
    What in heavens is TWTBAW
    And how is this OMGUS

They're saying they're finding scummy how some people just hopped in to throw a CWAC saying they're around which is, like, very common among wolf

Which is perfectly fair reasoning but, like, quite NAI

I believe ExLight is the only new one who showed up after I left? They had a post saying they'll catch up, not the most impressive effort, then voting without any elaboration. Why? Also, I am leetic but amn't Snowy.
    That's a silly question coming from someone that also came from Bulbagarden. Is RVS really that odd to you now?

Plus I was never too fond of you, I'm fine sitting on you since you squak a lot with pressure.
    Why are you even townreading me over a RVS?
    ExLight
    • Human Meltdown
    • Exalted Guest
    Oricorio
  • Exalted Guest
  • Well, that's one person I have SOME meta on, I guess

I agree Red/Oricorio not w/w, was leaning v/v but this post stinks

OMGUS?
    What in heavens is TWTBAW
    And how is this OMGUS

They're saying they're finding scummy how some people just hopped in to throw a CWAC saying they're around which is, like, very common among wolf

Which is perfectly fair reasoning but, like, quite NAI

I believe ExLight is the only new one who showed up after I left? They had a post saying they'll catch up, not the most impressive effort, then voting without any elaboration. Why? Also, I am leetic but amn't Snowy.
    That's a silly question coming from someone that also came from Bulbagarden. Is RVS really that odd to you now?

Plus I was never too fond of you, I'm fine sitting on you since you squak a lot with pressure.
    Why are you even townreading me over a RVS?
    The point of RVS is that there is some reason, even if it is a silly reason. Then again I haven't played in Bulba in years so I wouldn't know.

Going after a vocal player usually isn't something wolves are wont to do. Still, I don't see how you think applying pressure is wolfy when it's the best way to push a game forward (far, far better than RVS).
    Oricorio
    • Exalted Guest
    ExLight
  • Exalted Guest
  • Human Meltdown
  • are you forgetting that the R in RVS stands for Random
    ExLight
    • Human Meltdown
    • Exalted Guest

Pages: 1 ... 9 [10] 11 ... 93