Werewolf Information
Game Over on Round 5 Day
Root Host: ☆ Princess Abigail ☆

Players · Votes · Posts
Game Posts
Luka
  • Exalted Guest
  • grumble why did it not break lines

Some of the squad here has indicated town reading ExLight. I'd appreciate hearing more about why that is. @Caitlinuwu @Luka I believe each of you apply.
    Scum would’ve voted cait to get early town cred from me
    bit of a bold claim considering you have never seen me roll scum
    General read, not meta based
    Luka
    • Exalted Guest
    Luka
  • Exalted Guest
  • Some of the squad here has indicated town reading ExLight. I'd appreciate hearing more about why that is. @Caitlinuwu @Luka I believe each of you apply.
    I feel like that's massively untrue of any experienced player. You might get lucky on inexperienced scum, but more likely would just end up throwing suspicion at somebody that just thought you were clowning and rolled with it.
    Im not saying town wouldnt have voted; I think its more likely for a town to not vote than a scum to not vote is what im saying 
    1 person likes this post: ExLight
    Luka
    • Exalted Guest
    Luka
  • Exalted Guest
  • I have met Luka playing as scum before and their current game does not remind me of it, although they might have different styles in forum and discord mafia.

Cait reaction is NAI - if she's town she'd get annoyed at that senseless prodding and if she's scum she'd be annoyed at being pinned this early on.

Vaporeon person seems townie enough. The overreactions seem townie and coherent with them being new. Please avoid editing your posts though. @Leesbra can you link us your first game though?

I have a couple other people in my watchlist but I'll wait until I have a more tangible first impression on most of the cast before explaining why.
    I am fully confident on Leesbra town

https://www.fortressoflies.com/t/stratagem-15-fm-mafia-victory/5975/2353
    Forum game 
    Luka
    • Exalted Guest
    ☆ Princess Abigail ☆
  • 沈黙した
  • Vote: UnvoteVote: JamieIsBored
    Pretty sure this didn't register
    But I also don't think you need to unvote to switch votes
    ❤️ Caitlin ❤️
    I want you to fall hardest of all saying my name or nothing at all.
    "Neon is genuinely exhausting to read"
    ☆ Princess Abigail ☆
    • 沈黙した
    • International Trans Girl Icon
    • Pronouns
      She/Her/Hers
      Orientation
      People
      Wintreath Nation
    ExLight
  • Exalted Guest
  • Human Meltdown
  • grumble it's an RVS vote anyway but thanks for letting me know 
    ExLight
    • Human Meltdown
    • Exalted Guest
    JamieIsBored
  • Exalted Guest
  • Hey everyone, I’m Jamie, looking forward to playing with you.
    You might have been able to guess but I’ve played with ExLight before, but I don’t think I’ve had the pleasure of playing with anyone else here before. 

My current thoughts on everything that’s happened so far in thread is that:

• Luka has looked good to me, actively trying to create discussion and general response to everything is making me town lean them.
    • With JJJ and Callahan’s argument I think JJJ looks better to me, I agree with the point that early reads should be taken with a pinch of salt, but eventually you should be having full confidence in your reads.
    • Caitlin and Ex look fine to me as of right now
    • Leesbra I do not have a confident read on but they have been towny enough so far, their earlier stance on post activity I did not agree with and it felt kinda coasty to me with the “locked” town read from Luka.
    • For everyone else I do not yet have an opinion on them.

JamieIsBored
    • Exalted Guest
    ExLight
  • Exalted Guest
  • Human Meltdown
  • Vote: Unvote

Some of the squad here has indicated town reading ExLight. I'd appreciate hearing more about why that is. @Caitlinuwu @Luka I believe each of you apply.
    I feel like that's massively untrue of any experienced player. You might get lucky on inexperienced scum, but more likely would just end up throwing suspicion at somebody that just thought you were clowning and rolled with it.
    Im not saying town wouldnt have voted; I think its more likely for a town to not vote than a scum to not vote is what im saying
    I think the reasoning is decent but a bit fallacious. 

If someone had voted Cait to try giving it some momentum then it be seen as a scummy pushing for an early wagon.

But while voting can be scummy, abstaining from it isn't necessarily townie.
    ExLight
    • Human Meltdown
    • Exalted Guest
    ExLight
  • Exalted Guest
  • Human Meltdown
  • I guess it's more of a difference in interpretation cuz you seem certain of your wording.

Dunno, just don't find not-voting to be characteristic of anything. In any case, why point out that you find people not voting to be townie before more reactions has happened?
    ExLight
    • Human Meltdown
    • Exalted Guest
    ExLight
  • Exalted Guest
  • Human Meltdown
  • Hey everyone, I’m Jamie, looking forward to playing with you.
    You might have been able to guess but I’ve played with ExLight before, but I don’t think I’ve had the pleasure of playing with anyone else here before.

My current thoughts on everything that’s happened so far in thread is that:

• Luka has looked good to me, actively trying to create discussion and general response to everything is making me town lean them.
    • With JJJ and Callahan’s argument I think JJJ looks better to me, I agree with the point that early reads should be taken with a pinch of salt, but eventually you should be having full confidence in your reads.
    • Caitlin and Ex look fine to me as of right now
    • Leesbra I do not have a confident read on but they have been towny enough so far, their earlier stance on post activity I did not agree with and it felt kinda coasty to me with the “locked” town read from Luka.
    • For everyone else I do not yet have an opinion on them.
    Gun to the head, place a vote on someone
    ExLight
    • Human Meltdown
    • Exalted Guest
    JamieIsBored
  • Exalted Guest
  • Vote: DarchAngel
    Would like to hear some thoughts from you please.
    JamieIsBored
    • Exalted Guest
    Numbers
  • Exalted Guest
  • Some of the squad here has indicated town reading ExLight. I'd appreciate hearing more about why that is. @Caitlinuwu @Luka I believe each of you apply.
    I don't see a difference. If you readily see that an experienced wolf isn't going to vote in that situation than your assessment still falls on somebody's experience or their willingness to joke around. On the whole I don't think it's a bad way to get people talking but I don't think I'd ascribe serious reads to the results you get. 
    Numbers
    • Exalted Guest
    ☆ Princess Abigail ☆
  • 沈黙した
  • @DarchAngel pls don't forget to play <3
    ❤️ Caitlin ❤️
    I want you to fall hardest of all saying my name or nothing at all.
    "Neon is genuinely exhausting to read"
    ☆ Princess Abigail ☆
    • 沈黙した
    • International Trans Girl Icon
    • Pronouns
      She/Her/Hers
      Orientation
      People
      Wintreath Nation
    Luka
  • Exalted Guest
    I don't see a difference. If you readily see that an experienced wolf isn't going to vote in that situation than your assessment still falls on somebody's experience or their willingness to joke around. On the whole I don't think it's a bad way to get people talking but I don't think I'd ascribe serious reads to the results you get.
    The read isnt super serious. Its more of an early game read; I dont actually town lock them as I said maybe
    I do town lock Leesbra tho 
    Luka
    • Exalted Guest
    JaggedJimmyJay
  • Exalted Guest
    What's your read on me?
    Accurate one and Gun to the head one
    I don't quite have a read on you. You're null, which is why I asked. Their knowledge of you might be helpful to me, since I am not getting an initial impression. Put another way: I don't really take issue with what you have posted, but I also don't have any reason to believe what you've posted is town-indicative. To borrow the local language, you haven't "town-told" in my eyes.

If I had to provide a gun-to-head read without null as an option, I'd say town. That's more a reflection of raw probability than any actual perspective of your posts though.
    JaggedJimmyJay
    • Exalted Guest
    ExLight
  • Exalted Guest
  • Human Meltdown
  • Vote: DarchAngel
    Would like to hear some thoughts from you please.
    bit of an easy vote, no?
    if they're truly MIA not sure if you'll get much info from them ;)
    ExLight
    • Human Meltdown
    • Exalted Guest

Pages: 1 ... 14 [15] 16 ... 64