Werewolf 31 Return to Wintreath Game Thread

Werewolf Information
Game Over on Round 5 Day
Root Host: ☆ Princess Abigail ☆

Players · Votes · Posts
Game Posts
JaggedJimmyJay
  • Exalted Guest
  • Also JJJ (can I call you that, that feels easier to type) you better do at least one of those quotes where you colored the half green and the half orange

Otherwise I want my money back for not getting the full experience!!!
    There is essentially a zero percent chance that this doesn't happen eventually. I have to maintain my shtick. 8)
    JaggedJimmyJay
    • Exalted Guest
    ☆ Princess Abigail ☆
  • 沈黙した
  • I think what I may have been pinged by is your... way of choosing words. But that may just be a personality thing ^^'

And it's a pleasure to play with you too~ Maybe you've seen me on MU? 0Ix is my name there

Truth be told, I get that a lot (e.g., people think I am overly proper or formal or too wordy or something). I am by nature pretty deliberate and careful about my language. I don't like to be misinterpreted. Judge as you may, and do your thing.

I have indeed seen 0Ix! I didn't realize that was you. Cool beans!
    Yeah that's right I'm dating a champs semi finalist I'm so fucking cool.

I'm the worst host ever and post way to much on my own games lol
    ❤️ Caitlin ❤️
    I want you to fall hardest of all saying my name or nothing at all.
    "Neon is genuinely exhausting to read"
    ☆ Princess Abigail ☆
    • 沈黙した
    • International Trans Girl Icon
    • Pronouns
      She/Her/Hers
      Orientation
      People
      Wintreath Nation
    Caitlinuwu
  • Exalted Guest
  • Princess of Hapi-land
  • I think what I may have been pinged by is your... way of choosing words. But that may just be a personality thing ^^'

And it's a pleasure to play with you too~ Maybe you've seen me on MU? 0Ix is my name there

Truth be told, I get that a lot (e.g., people think I am overly proper or formal or too wordy or something). I am by nature pretty deliberate and careful about my language. I don't like to be misinterpreted. Judge as you may, and do your thing.

I suppose I get that, and it makes sense. I'm just the opposite, and since I love to tone read in mafia, it just pings me when someone is formal lol

And yay you have seen me around. Makes sense since you make the stats for the champs games but yea

Shouldve mentioned that I'm the first rep of my community to make semis even tho this was the 4th time we were participating!
    Dutch mafia player that loves Abigail
    Caitlinuwu
    • Princess of Hapi-land
    • Exalted Guest
    JaggedJimmyJay
  • Exalted Guest
  • Town
    Leesbra
    ExLight
    Michi
    GoldenOne = Bob
    Numbers
    JJJ
    Luka
    Mafia

I'm at ummmm
    This right now!
    Is there a significant meaning to the full order here, or are there any sorts of tiers in your initial reads? e.g., is Michi better described as "third-most town" or "middle of the pack"?
    JaggedJimmyJay
    • Exalted Guest
    Caitlinuwu
  • Exalted Guest
  • Princess of Hapi-land

Yeah that's right I'm dating a champs semi finalist I'm so fucking cool.

I'm the worst host ever and post way to much on my own games lol
    Cant wait for you to be the first host who postcaps in her own game
    Caitlinuwu
    • Princess of Hapi-land
    • Exalted Guest
    JaggedJimmyJay
  • Exalted Guest
  • Also yes, forgot to answer: anyone can call me JJJ. The whole name is a handful. Nobody calls me "JaggedJimmyJay" lol
    JaggedJimmyJay
    • Exalted Guest
    Caitlinuwu
  • Exalted Guest
  • Princess of Hapi-land
  • Town
    Leesbra
    ExLight
    Michi
    GoldenOne = Bob
    Numbers
    JJJ
    Luka
    Mafia

I'm at ummmm
    This right now!
    Is there a significant meaning to the full order here, or are there any sorts of tiers in your initial reads? e.g., is Michi better described as "third-most town" or "middle of the pack"?
    I don't rlly do tiers, but if I had to say, Leesbra is TL, Luka is SL. Golden One & Bob are Null. Michi as such would be, middle of the pack

I'd say I'm only rlly pinged by you & Luka anyway, and positively by Leesbra, and I already mentioned why for those

The way I ordered the rest was... Numbers at the bottom cuz the suggestion of solving only based on who is voting me is rlly bad ngl. Sam & Bob have done nothing so them in the mid, only NAI things. Michi tiny bit above them for not dipping after posting, which the other 2 did do. Ppl are gonna call this a bad read but Idc. ExLight above that for having good vibes
    1 person likes this post: JaggedJimmyJay
    Caitlinuwu
    • Princess of Hapi-land
    • Exalted Guest
    ☆ Princess Abigail ☆
  • 沈黙した
  • Ignore this post I literally just want to see if my new avatar works
    1 person likes this post: ExLight
    ❤️ Caitlin ❤️
    I want you to fall hardest of all saying my name or nothing at all.
    "Neon is genuinely exhausting to read"
    ☆ Princess Abigail ☆
    • 沈黙した
    • International Trans Girl Icon
    • Pronouns
      She/Her/Hers
      Orientation
      People
      Wintreath Nation
    Luka
  • Exalted Guest
  • Also I suppose I should intro since I think Ex is the only one I know here...

I'm JayDreven (JD), Numbers, 15377 (specifically), NoName, Queenie, HangryHangryHippo, BlackDiagonalDragon, Hail_Hydra (1/2), umm....that might be all the names I've played under. I possibly have more years playing mafia than some of you have life experience. I will questionably be the lowest poster here. MU loves it when I do that in the hydra event too. I generally consider myself mediocre at this game.

Also I'll be basing my day 1 reads based strictly on who does and doesn't bandwagon Cait.

At the end of this someone’s getting a restraining order.
    If you try hard enough you might be able to make it on my comprehensive 20 favorite players list
    How do you do, fellow people?

Second game of Werewolf i’ve been in, first was… a bit chaotic to say. Wanting things to go well, though the way SOME people *cough cough* are theorizing about who is Werewolf or not already is a bit concerning.

From Florida, gremlin of a man,

Leesbra.
    Townie
    The fucking speed of you is terrifying
    Can you ask what’s townie about it
    I want to, but at the same time it’s like you probably have my address from that post
    Genuinely you’re lock villager from 3 posts congrsts
    Luka is doing his best Abbi impression and trying to post cap in 3 hours
    I already have 2 lock town so worth
    Leesbra / GoldenOne town

ExLight town lean

Caitlin null
    Apologies, I have no idea how to spoiler quotes

... And it once again switched up the quote order

I'm a spoiled princess I need proper technology >.<

Quote 1: Unsure if I should feel honored, or insulted by this attention! If you are implying that I'm already really wolfy, then you should vote me though. And Idk how informative votes on me will rlly be? I tend to attract both town and mafia voting me, usually
    Quote 2: Am I on this list uwu?
    Quote 3: How can you townread Leesbra over this .-. That's NAI?
    Quote 4: If ppl rlly town lock you already then they may be delusional
    Quote 5: GoldenOne didn't even post yet

Also sidenote about GoldenOne; me, Luka, Callahan and ExLight all know him as 'Sam' so, me, and maybe the other 3 too, might call him Sam alot

But if I say the name Sam, I mean GoldenOne
    1. Honored
    2. Number 11
    3. No it’s not lol- they seem like a townie who’s genuinely shocked if lock v them that early. The paranoia feels real and wouldn’t come from a new wolf. 
    4. I’m obv town
    5. It’s Sam I always put him at the top 
    Luka
    • Exalted Guest
    JaggedJimmyJay
  • Exalted Guest
  • I like the like button. It allows me to say "thank you" to someone for answering a question without having to waste a post.

@Caitlinuwu, would you say there is any meta factor playing into your read on Luka, or is this purely a face value impression? You'd mentioned knowing them earlier.
    JaggedJimmyJay
    • Exalted Guest
    Caitlinuwu
  • Exalted Guest
  • Princess of Hapi-land
  • 1. Honored
    2. Number 11
    3. No it’s not lol- they seem like a townie who’s genuinely shocked if lock v them that early. The paranoia feels real and wouldn’t come from a new wolf.
    4. I’m obv town
    1. Idk about that. But I'm a naturally paranoid girl
    2. What can I do to enter the top 10?
    3. But how did you lock them in in the first place
    4. No you're not
    5. Normally after he posted I feel like >.>
    Caitlinuwu
    • Princess of Hapi-land
    • Exalted Guest
    Luka
  • Exalted Guest
  • Luka is doing his best Abbi impression and trying to post cap in 3 hours
    I mean, i’m probably gonna just reach post min and leave for the day. I like talking but it’d be better if I don’t.
    You cannot look at me and tell me they aren’t lock vil like cmon

A: Yes, you used the mention right. B: This is my second werewolf game, my first was Werewolf 30 (AKA Werewolf XXX).?

It means essentially before game. Abigail is the only one to really have before game posts.
    Thanks on both counts. I just took a look at that game, and you were a wolf. Cool beans, that should prove useful. FYI: I'd suggest anticipating a considerably higher activity level than that game was -- it ended on page 6. Even at a 75 post cap, that's not happening here.
    There is also the fact that there wasn’t really a post minimum last game, so… that made it short. Also if you’re thinking i’m good at seeing potential suspects for a wolf, I dunno what to say to you.
    Luka is doing his best Abbi impression and trying to post cap in 3 hours
    I mean, i’m probably gonna just reach post min and leave for the day. I like talking but it’d be better if I don’t.
    Hello! I am JaggedJimmyJay. I am known for hunting mafia harder than your dad, compiling Champs stats, and recording bad karaoke.
    It'd be super if anyone could provide a quick rundown of who knows who in this game, because that can go a long way in assessing both interactions and the validity of arguments made (e.g., with meta reads).

I don't know anyone well, so on my own I'll be operating purely at face value.

At face value, I like the cut of Luka's jib. I acknowledge this read is a somewhat shallow "vibe check", but whatever it's a starting point. Separating the game immediately into binary groups (town/mafia) as they have started to do is the right management of thread momentum.
    Quote 1: I sadly also townread that post >.> But lock vil? Omg, no
    Quote 2: A game with.. with.. with.. 6 pages of max 15 posts.. I'd lose it. I plan on posting more then that per day phase ;-; (using the final hour, I am well aware of the post cap)
    Quote 3: Pls don't go >.< Any posts can help @Leesbra So if you like talking then do so! It also isn't rlly helpful to only post 10 times. How can we solve you? What if you'd have a great insight?
    Quote 4: Ohhhh so that's where I recognize you from! I recognized your name, but couldn't place where. That makes you quite the celebrity tho so I feel so honored that I get to play with you
    Quote 5: So first point about this quote; it kinda pings me. Idk why. But it does. Probably the final sentence?
    Also I know: Sam (he is my best friend), Luka, Callahan (played with both at least 15 times), ExLight, Glorious Bob (played with both at least once), and I know you exist! Other then that, I don't think I know anyone but my memory is likeeee totally bad
    1. Omg yes
    2. Me fr
    3. LAMIST
    4. Pocketing
    5. Townie

Why is cait town telling this is rigged
    Luka
    • Exalted Guest
    Caitlinuwu
  • Exalted Guest
  • Princess of Hapi-land
  • I like the like button. It allows me to say "thank you" to someone for answering a question without having to waste a post.

@Caitlinuwu, would you say there is any meta factor playing into your read on Luka, or is this purely a face value impression? You'd mentioned knowing them earlier.
    No meta yet, just the face value impression

I wouldn't say I can metaread Luka well ngl

I in fact feel like I cant rlly read him that properly anyway but I do tend to be right often? So I must be doing something good. Maybe I just have good intuition
    Caitlinuwu
    • Princess of Hapi-land
    • Exalted Guest
    Luka
  • Exalted Guest
  • 1. Honored
    2. Number 11
    4. I’m obv town
    1. Idk about that. But I'm a naturally paranoid girl
    2. What can I do to enter the top 10?
    3. But how did you lock them in in the first place
    4. No you're not
    5. Normally after he posted I feel like >.>

Abbi / Sam are the two slots above you
    Dunno, I just did 

Luka
    • Exalted Guest
    Luka
  • Exalted Guest

No meta yet, just the face value impression

I wouldn't say I can metaread Luka well ngl

I in fact feel like I cant rlly read him that properly anyway but I do tend to be right often? So I must be doing something good. Maybe I just have good intuition
    Your read on me =rand
    Luka
    • Exalted Guest

Pages: 1 ... 6 [7] 8 ... 64