Pages: 1 ... 11 [12]

The Second Svipish Civil War

Stigya2113
  • Former Citizen
  • aaaaaer
  • The letter arrives in the hands of Tyrak, who glances over it and writes a response back.

"Dear Roxas

We're happy to make a deal with the Stigyans, however you must pay a certain sum. We request 300,000 Ducats for the ownership of King Palni, the payment will include the interrogation tapes.

Fair warning however, he does have major injuries and is not within mint condition. His arms and legs are paralyzed, his tendons cut out, and with other deep lacerations, including his sciatic nerve exposed. He will not be fit for any work.

His property will remain ours.

From . . . Tyrak Carrion"

Several hours later a Stigyan convoy arrives with Col. Sizer to take Palni into their custody. Upon arrival Sizer holds out a floating electronic orb and a hologram of Roxas appears.

"Alright, Whichever one of you has the money go pay the Dashikins so they can wheel out what's left of this coward."
    aaaa
    Stigya2113
    • aaaaaer
    • aaaaa
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      aaa
      Orientation
      aaaa
      Wintreath Nation
    Waggleton
  • Former Citizen
  • Retribution!
  • Several hours later a Stigyan convoy arrives with Col. Sizer to take Palni into their custody. Upon arrival Sizer holds out a floating electronic orb and a hologram of Roxas appears.
    Tyrak smiles with Palni's crown on his head, passing over the interrogation tapes and a key "Pleasure doing business, he's over in that building. His door is just a jail door so you should know it when you see it. You're gonna have to carry him over your shoulders." He finally stops explaining.

He see's Roxas' hologram, and unfortunately his curiosity gets the better of him. "Is it true you can be impregnated? The soldiers have been talking about it recently so now I'm just curious. They've said you have ovaries. I don't know weither or not I should believe them however, since you do have some feminine traits."
    2 people like this post: Holy Spire, Joslisonoria
    « Last Edit: February 06, 2023, 11:28:12 PM by Waggleton »
    Today's post is sponsored by Raid Shadow Legends, one of the biggest mobile role-playing games of 2019 and it's totally free! Currently almost 10 million users have joined Raid over the last six months, and it's one of the most impressive games in its class with detailed models, environments and smooth 60 frames per second animations! All the champions in the game can be customized with unique gear that changes your strategic buffs and abilities! The dungeon bosses have some ridiculous skills of their own and figuring out the perfect party and strategy to overtake them's a lot of fun! Currently with over 300,000 reviews, Raid has almost a perfect score on the Play Store! The community is growing fast and the highly anticipated new faction wars feature is now live, you might even find my squad out there in the arena! It's easier to start now than ever with rates program for new players you get a new daily login reward for the first 90 days that you play in the game! So what are you waiting for? Go to the post description, click on the special links and you'll get 50,000 silver and a free epic champion as part of the new player program to start your journey! Good luck and I'll see you there!
    Waggleton
    • Retribution!
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Stigya2113
  • Former Citizen
  • aaaaaer

• Tyrak smiles with Palni's crown on his head, passing over the interrogation tapes and a key "Pleasure doing business, he's over in that building. His door is just a jail door so you should know it when you see it. You're gonna have to carry him over your shoulders." He finally stops explaining.

He see's Roxas' hologram, and unfortunately his curiosity gets the better of him. "Is it true you can be impregnated? The soldiers have been talking about it recently so now I'm just curious. They've said you have ovaries."
    The hologram of Roxas just gives him a blank stare. "I guess the Dashikin educational system fails to teach their students basic biology. No, I can not be impregnated." He glared as two soldiers took Palni from his cell. "You know the Svips will want that crown back for whoever is going to succeed him right?"

_-_-_-_-_-

That Evening, Haithabu, Svipjoth

Palni was brought into his study back in Haithabu in a wheelchair and came face to face with Roxas who was sitting in his desk. Beinlaus, team KMSN, and Laufey were also there. "Well...It seems despite all my plans for you, the Dashikins somehow did worse." Roxas taunted. "However since your head seems to be intact I'll need your help with something."

"Help with what?" Palni asked.

"Sending a message." Roxas answered as Chase Stabbed him right through the back with a saber sword before wrapping a garrote around his neck. As Palni tried to struggle against his impending death Roxas casually picked up a quill and dipped it into Palni's open wound. Using the mans own blood to write out his next letter to Lukas.

Lukas Grankjellson.
    Haithabu is mine, Your spineless coward Palni is dead, and in fact I wrote this letter with his own blood as a gift to you. This is not a letter sending demands. This is just a simple promise. Your rebellion will fall. beinlaus will reclaim his rightful throne. Rognhildr will be rescued.You will die. I'm coming for you motherf***er.
    Emperor Roxas I Amory.
    1 person likes this post: Waggleton
    aaaa
    Stigya2113
    • aaaaaer
    • aaaaa
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      aaa
      Orientation
      aaaa
      Wintreath Nation
    Waggleton
  • Former Citizen
  • Retribution!

• Tyrak smiles with Palni's crown on his head, passing over the interrogation tapes and a key "Pleasure doing business, he's over in that building. His door is just a jail door so you should know it when you see it. You're gonna have to carry him over your shoulders." He finally stops explaining.

He see's Roxas' hologram, and unfortunately his curiosity gets the better of him. "Is it true you can be impregnated? The soldiers have been talking about it recently so now I'm just curious. They've said you have ovaries."
    The hologram of Roxas just gives him a blank stare. "I guess the Dashikin educational system fails to teach their students basic biology. No, I can not be impregnated." He glared as two soldiers took Palni from his cell. "You know the Svips will want that crown back for whoever is going to succeed him right?"
    "Uhuh." He says back "Sure you can't. And as for the crown, as I said, his property is mine. Svipjoth can just make a new one."
    Today's post is sponsored by Raid Shadow Legends, one of the biggest mobile role-playing games of 2019 and it's totally free! Currently almost 10 million users have joined Raid over the last six months, and it's one of the most impressive games in its class with detailed models, environments and smooth 60 frames per second animations! All the champions in the game can be customized with unique gear that changes your strategic buffs and abilities! The dungeon bosses have some ridiculous skills of their own and figuring out the perfect party and strategy to overtake them's a lot of fun! Currently with over 300,000 reviews, Raid has almost a perfect score on the Play Store! The community is growing fast and the highly anticipated new faction wars feature is now live, you might even find my squad out there in the arena! It's easier to start now than ever with rates program for new players you get a new daily login reward for the first 90 days that you play in the game! So what are you waiting for? Go to the post description, click on the special links and you'll get 50,000 silver and a free epic champion as part of the new player program to start your journey! Good luck and I'll see you there!
    Waggleton
    • Retribution!
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Worgus
  • Citizen

_-_-_-_-_-

That Evening, Haithabu, Svipjoth

Palni was brought into his study back in Haithabu in a wheelchair and came face to face with Roxas who was sitting in his desk. Beinlaus, team KMSN, and Laufey were also there. "Well...It seems despite all my plans for you, the Dashikins somehow did worse." Roxas taunted. "However since your head seems to be intact I'll need your help with something."

"Help with what?" Palni asked.

"Sending a message." Roxas answered as Chase Stabbed him right through the back with a saber sword before wrapping a garrote around his neck. As Palni tried to struggle against his impending death Roxas casually picked up a quill and dipped it into Palni's open wound. Using the mans own blood to write out his next letter to Lukas.

Lukas Grankjellson.
    Haithabu is mine, Your spineless coward Palni is dead, and in fact I wrote this letter with his own blood as a gift to you. This is not a letter sending demands. This is just a simple promise. Your rebellion will fall. beinlaus will reclaim his rightful throne. Rognhildr will be rescued.You will die. I'm coming for you motherf***er.
    Emperor Roxas I Amory.

Haithabu, Roof of The Former Silvia Industries Corporate Tower.

Forty Black clad Neo-Naragians in skin tight combat suits. Watch the city below. 

“My lady it is as we thought. Elysia is in Uppsala. That poor boy was so innocent and Pure.”

Another woman giggles. “Bet he was shocked when The Knife cut his throat.”

”At least when he died he was no longer innocent.”

”Silence Girls. Did you get the information or were you too busy giving into your instincts.”

“Elysia is in the Palace of Uppsala. She Is Marrying Lukas.”

”Good. Lord Astril wants her captured not killed.”

”We Are the Nightwraiths. Failure is not an Option. Let us depart before the Foolish Stigyans find us.”

The Girls hop in the A Airship clad in black and fly off to the Nightfall Outpost off the coast. However the ship is visible to the city and Roxas as it flys over. The design is clearly Naragian but the Emblem is strange on it. The Sigil Of The Ruin Great House. The Head family of Naragian RnD.
    In The End... All Shall serve, The New Narag Empire.
    Worgus
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation

Pages: 1 ... 11 [12]