Pages: 1 ... 10 [11] 12

The Second Svipish Civil War

Joslisonoria
  • Former Citizen
  • Wintreath's Official Non-Executive Dictator
  • Ariah braced for the charge, as she could just see a large group of rebels charging. "Hold!", she ordered. The rebels got closer and closer. "Aim!" They were dangerously close now. "Fire!" Both sides began firing, some people even melee dueling. Bombs rained from the sky. It was bloody. One commander drew his sword and tried to decapitate her, she turned and destroyed the sword. Ariah swiped at the commander, who ducked and tried to stab her in the leg. She barely dodged, then melted his sword away. In the skies above, a bomber releases a bomb filled with shrapnel. Right over Ariah.
    1 person likes this post: Waggleton
    I checked to make sure that he was still alive.

Joslisonoria
    • There is none higher than our god, Kreekcraft.
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Aromantic Asexual
      Wintreath Nation
    Svipjoth
  • Former Citizen
  • For the Honor and the Glory
  • Uppsala, Halogaland, Svipjoth
    A metallic arm slammed against the war room table, scattering the maps and reports and cracking the fine mahogany wood as everyone stood frozen in silent terror. Haithabu has been lost, and to Emperor Roxas none the less. His biological and newly installed robotic eye twitched alike, able only to fix their gaze on the report that brought Lukas to this state of infuriation. This wasn't the good news he expected to have after recovering from his duel. A general of him spoke,

"My Fylkir, Haithabu may have been taken, but we remain with our replicated factories in Norvegr. We need to keep-"

"I know. We need to keep our reinforcements in Melkorka. We've lost enough east of Issknui, we cannot let them get past it."

The general nodded silently, hearing the impatience in his tone and taking that as cue to no longer speak.

A long, angered exhale left Lukas' mouth as he raised his gaze,

"Fetch the philosopher's stone. We will need the last of its power."

By the authority in his voice alone, his assistant made haste, quickly retrieving the stone that was gifted to him. Lukas took it from his assistant, holding it only with his Dashikin, robotic hand, noting how little it weights, before projecting it, beginning a broadcast all across Svipjoth. His robotic prosthetics were visible as he spoke,

"My noble Svips, as many blessings Hvitakristr grants us, so too does He grant us challenges. It is with great sorrow that I announce the loss of Haithabu and the brave men and women who attempted to protect it from the clutches of the enemy. Not a moment passes where I do not pray for their souls. But alas, this enemy that we have lost Haithabu to was The Stigyan Triumvirate, the same nation that attempted to corrupt our nation with their dishonorable culture.
    Dishonorable is a strong adjective, but rest assured that it is accurate. You all have surely noticed my prosthetics. These injuries were gained from a duel that I initiated with Emperor Roxas of The Stigyan Triumvirate, he who continues to selfishly and blindly invade our homeland. It was in this duel that he attempted to so disgracefully cheat against me. He allowed his royal guard to intervene, attempting to have me killed by ambushing our duel. This was unacceptable and yet I won against him. Honor always defeats dishonor, no matter what. Regardless of if you support or disdain my reign, remember the dishonor of the Stigyan. They will cheat you."

He ended his broadcast, his expression full of resolve and satisfaction. Then, grasping the stone with both hands, he exited the war room. Walking onto the snow covered and icy patio, he gazed eastward and lifted the stone in the air, speaking softly and increasingly lifting his tone to a scream,

"Raise the roar of rage from the sky,
    Wild valkyries from winter born,
    Fly my freeborn
    Furious whirlwinds, born in the storm.

Ride in rage daughters of sky,
    Wake up the wildest winters
    Raise from the heavens raving madness and fear!

Stand up for Svipjoth!
    Storm against Roxas!
    Ship wreck his vessels!
    Keep him from Uppsala!
    Storm Solitas,
    Fertile lands and all his vanity!
    Lukas prays for Thor's strength and Odin's insanity!

THE HEATHEN EAGLE FARES HIGH!"

With each stanza, the stone charged in power, absolving itself to absolute zero until it burst, sending a massive magical shockwave charging toward The Stigyan Triumvirate. Within moments, the weather across the nation became darkened with black skies. The sun was blotted out, leaving the nation in darkness as the wind hastened and the temperature starkly dropped. Rain harshly pelted into Stigyan infrastructure, quickly freezing itself into hail and snow. Glass was shattered, roadways and rails coated with black ice, farms and livestock frozen, and the ground permafrosted.

Lukas smiled as he dropped his now empty hands.

"They will have to leave now. I will have Haithabu back."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Haithabu, Svipjoth.
    The sun rose over the city as fighting continued. The outer city was fully under WARPP control, with Stigyan soldiers ensuring the safety of any citizens and finishing off any and all pockets of resistance. Colonel Zylan Sizer dodged a seaxe from a Ship with five bulletw wounds and buried his bayonet in the mans chest, then firing a 4-round burst through him. Zylan was oddly relieved at the Svipish rebels unwillingness to surrender or beg for mercy. Not that he would admit but he felt kind of bad sometimes when putting down a surrendering foe.
    The inner city was still embattled, but the center of it would soon fall. In the Stahl Industries tower, Team KMSN was clearing out everything that dared fight them. A steady stream of assault rifle fire from Koza, as well as his spectral wolf, tore through combatants. Able to predict enemy moves, Chase seamlessly dodged around her opponents using dual handguns to target weak points until she could put three in the head. Otto simply charged with his automatic shotgun, letting the explosive slugs blast through the enemies Gjermundbu armor before smashing them with his bare hands. And Nellis fired straight through eye openings in the armor with his enhanced reactions semblance.
    As they cleared out that level the Stigyan Valkyr Meriwell crashed through a windowing the building, and kept going through a few walls. Chase rushed over to her. "You okay?”
    Meriwell stretched a bit. “Oh, salutations again. Those anti-air missiles sure are dangerous.”
    “That they are, if you can still fight join us, we’ll have those missiles down soon.” Chase replied offering a hand.
    “Thats a good idea.” Koza said. “Chase, take Claire and Nellis to the defense server room. me and Otto can handle the rebel commander.”
    The five split up and went after their respective targets. Koza and Otto found the executives office that had been converted to Lukas’ temporary throne. The commander of the rebels was there, in full Saebo armor and welding a Stigyan Boltgun. “Foreign invaders, Lukas will reward me for your heads”
    Koza just took a quick glance at the armor before unloading his rifle at the rebels foot, only armored with leather straps for movement. The leader went down quickly, screaming and cursing at the two as Koza picked up the blowgun and blasted a meter long explosive bolt through the enemies chest.
    _-_-
    “Hold up. I can take this.” meri said as she pulled out 3 small black and green orbs that stuck to the reinforced door to the server room. She pressed a button on her wrist computer and the orbs exploded taking the door with them. As the trio burst in they were caught off guard by a pile of unloaded weapons in the middle of the room with several Svipish militiamen standing off to the side.
    “Wow, thanks for making it easy for us.” Chase cheered as she raised her handguns for slaughter, but was stopped by Nellis.
    “They don’t have weapons on them, They’re not combatants.” nellis said, getting between Chase and the militiamen.
    “Don’t get soft now, these assholes probably cheered as the Cathedral burned.” Chase countered, sounding angry.
    One of the militiamen stepped forwards. “Actually we’re all from the surrounding countryside, drafted in by Lukas. We don’t want to fight you. I am Halfdan. I saw what your allies are capable when they raided. They spared our lives. So perhaps Lukas is wrong about foreigners being savages?” His words fell on deaf ears for Chase, but not for the others.
    “Halfdan, if you think that, can you turn off the automated defenses? and Chase, if he does will you spare them? No one needs to die.” Chase looked at Meri and for the briefest moment felt a sight spark of guilt looking into her pure eyes.
    “Ryderf***ingd*mnit” She muttered as she lowered her weapon as Halfdan turned off the towers defenses, ensuring a WARPP victory. The city was liberated.
    Haithabu, Danmark, Svipjoth
    Haithabu was silent, the rebels having been killed, and the city, for the first time in many a month, freed from its pretender overlord. As Team KMSN evacuated the Stahl Industries headquarters of its cooperative non combatants, HOH Jakob finished their patrol and ambush of all districts of Haithabu, destroying each and every rebel they found. Returning to the military camps established mere hours before, the elite seven soldiers were met with an impressive sight: the TST New Sun. Many reinforcements and machines were unloaded from its cargo bay.

As the other HOH Jakob members settled after a long day of warfare, Beinlaus made his way towards the New Sun, where he then saw both Roxas and an unexpected face: Laufey Myrgjolsdottir, his cousin and close friend, who initially evacuated with the royal family before Uppsala was taken.

Ignoring Roxas entirely, Beinlaus ran up to the two and spoke in a hurried, concerned tone,

"Laufey, what are you doing here!? You were supposed to stay in Solitas, where you're safe!"

In response to her older cousin's apparent protectiveness over her, Laufey laughs heartily, smirking at him as she responded,

"I am and will be fine, Beinlaus! You've been beaten by duels with me more than enough times to know that I am perfectly capable of taking care of myself. What do I have to lose? Besides, being out here and kicking the shit out of Lukas' rats is far more interesting than idly waiting in some fortress."

Annoyed, but knowing better than to argue with his head strong cousin, Beinlaus sighed and resignated himself to accept the situation.

"I can at least try to protect her," Beinlaus thought as he retired for the night.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Dashiki Camp
    4 Snow huskies drive back into the Dashiki camp, bringing important news “We’ve found a fort upstream. Not too far from here!” Said one of them, climbing out of the turret. Gabriel removed the Cigar from his lips, half heartedly looking at the returning expeditionary force. “There’s your target…” He mumbled.
    The Dashikins and Gausians made quick work of the fortress. Without a doubt it was erected in poor condition, perhaps exclusively meant for patrol purposes, but it made the ambush of it that much easier. Clearing through the soldiers stationed there, they inspected every room until they came upon a peculiar site...

A Svipish noble, curled in the corner of his rather lavish sleeping quarters, the crown atop his head making no effort to hide as he begged with a wavering voice,

"Please, don't kill me! I never wanted to be a part of this! I just want to live!"

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Ariah braced for the charge, as she could just see a large group of rebels charging. "Hold!", she ordered. The rebels got closer and closer. "Aim!" They were dangerously close now. "Fire!" Both sides began firing, some people even melee dueling. Bombs rained from the sky. It was bloody. One commander drew his sword and tried to decapitate her, she turned and destroyed the sword. Ariah swiped at the commander, who ducked and tried to stab her in the leg. She barely dodged, then melted his sword away. In the skies above, a bomber releases a bomb filled with shrapnel. Right over Ariah.
    As the gas floods the front lines, a single chem tank among the exploded unleashes turret fire into the gas. As the gas slowly starts to fade a commander screams. “CHARGE!” Northern Greenlandic soldiers armed with bayonet fixed shot guns start running towards the enemy, but they don’t run for long. When both sides clash, attacks are blocked. Snipers and MGs are set up behind cover and the destroyed tanks. 10 tanks are left.
    Melkorka, Hedeby, Svipjoth
    It was in this moment that, out of the thick clouds of chemicals, that a gas masked Geiseric jumped into the foray, easily overpowering the commanders with his body strength alone. He commanded Ariah to run as more men came upon the two. Blocking their advance with only his war axe and shotgun, he held back the swarm of rebels at the chokehold of a bridge, killing all forty or so soldiers in order to give Ariah the chance to flee.

Meanwhile, the sewer ambush on the chemical tanks has resulted in an outright battlefield. The remaining tanks fire toward the manholes, flooding the city plaza in a green, poisonous haze. The chaos of within this gas made itself evident: Svips and Greenlanders alike became savage in their attacks, ranged weapons abandoned for flesh slicing and bone breaking melee weaponry.

« Last Edit: January 21, 2023, 05:33:40 AM by Svipjoth »
    Svipjoth
    • For the Honor and the Glory
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      She/Her/Hers
      Familial House
      Kasten
      Wintreath Nation
    Waggleton
  • Former Citizen
  • Retribution!
  • Dashiki Camp
    4 Snow huskies drive back into the Dashiki camp, bringing important news “We’ve found a fort upstream. Not too far from here!” Said one of them, climbing out of the turret. Gabriel removed the Cigar from his lips, half heartedly looking at the returning expeditionary force. “There’s your target…” He mumbled.
    Fort Nonnebakken

Tyrak meets Gabriel after he talked to his troops. "We'll take them out easily. They should be fairly easy compared to this fort. We'll take the sky and shoot gas down, with some infantry to get some prisoners. Remember, limit casualities." He walks away before Gabriel could give a response. A group of officers join his walk.
    "We have the soldiers ready sir, shall we start Operation Raze?" The officer says, keeping a upright posture and his hands behind his back. "Granted. Status on civilians is to contain. Collateral damages will have negative affects from the convention." Armored transports and VTOLs leave the base, but alot of them going in different directions and Tyrak goes on a VTOL to the newly found fort.

Nearby Villages

Across many small villages, fires engulfed them. All the livestock burnt and livestock stolen. All villagers that could be found imprisoned, and ones who fought back were murdered.

The Dashikins and Gausians made quick work of the fortress. Without a doubt it was erected in poor condition, perhaps exclusively meant for patrol purposes, but it made the ambush of it that much easier. Clearing through the soldiers stationed there, they inspected every room until they came upon a peculiar site...

A Svipish noble, curled in the corner of his rather lavish sleeping quarters, the crown atop his head making no effort to hide as he begged with a wavering voice,

"Please, don't kill me! I never wanted to be a part of this! I just want to live!"

The Dashikin soldiers looked with disappointment. One of them pulls a Gravity Kanabo off of his back. "The commanders will decide your fate." He is handcuffed and brought to Tyrak outside, as he is arriving by vertibird. "Call Gabriel here, this is something he should see." He says, smiling. "Who are you? You're too cowardly too be a rebel."

[The rest can be rp'd in dms or here @Gausburg @Svipjoth ]
    Today's post is sponsored by Raid Shadow Legends, one of the biggest mobile role-playing games of 2019 and it's totally free! Currently almost 10 million users have joined Raid over the last six months, and it's one of the most impressive games in its class with detailed models, environments and smooth 60 frames per second animations! All the champions in the game can be customized with unique gear that changes your strategic buffs and abilities! The dungeon bosses have some ridiculous skills of their own and figuring out the perfect party and strategy to overtake them's a lot of fun! Currently with over 300,000 reviews, Raid has almost a perfect score on the Play Store! The community is growing fast and the highly anticipated new faction wars feature is now live, you might even find my squad out there in the arena! It's easier to start now than ever with rates program for new players you get a new daily login reward for the first 90 days that you play in the game! So what are you waiting for? Go to the post description, click on the special links and you'll get 50,000 silver and a free epic champion as part of the new player program to start your journey! Good luck and I'll see you there!
    Waggleton
    • Retribution!
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Worgus
  • Citizen
  • Uppsala, Halogaland, Svipjoth
    A metallic arm slammed against the war room table, scattering the maps and reports and cracking the fine mahogany wood as everyone stood frozen in silent terror. Haithabu has been lost, and to Emperor Roxas none the less. His biological and newly installed robotic eye twitched alike, able only to fix their gaze on the report that brought Lukas to this state of infuriation. This wasn't the good news he expected to have after recovering from his duel. A general of him spoke,

"My Fylkir, Haithabu may have been taken, but we remain with our replicated factories in Norvegr. We need to keep-"

"I know. We need to keep our reinforcements in Melkorka. We've lost enough east of Issknui, we cannot let them get past it."

The general nodded silently, hearing the impatience in his tone and taking that as cue to no longer speak.

A long, angered exhale left Lukas' mouth as he raised his gaze,

"Fetch the philosopher's stone. We will need the last of its power."

By the authority in his voice alone, his assistant made haste, quickly retrieving the stone that was gifted to him. Lukas took it from his assistant, holding it only with his Dashikin, robotic hand, noting how little it weights, before projecting it, beginning a broadcast all across Svipjoth. His robotic prosthetics were visible as he spoke,

"My noble Svips, as many blessings Hvitakristr grants us, so too does He grant us challenges. It is with great sorrow that I announce the loss of Haithabu and the brave men and women who attempted to protect it from the clutches of the enemy. Not a moment passes where I do not pray for their souls. But alas, this enemy that we have lost Haithabu to was The Stigyan Triumvirate, the same nation that attempted to corrupt our nation with their dishonorable culture.
    Dishonorable is a strong adjective, but rest assured that it is accurate. You all have surely noticed my prosthetics. These injuries were gained from a duel that I initiated with Emperor Roxas of The Stigyan Triumvirate, he who continues to selfishly and blindly invade our homeland. It was in this duel that he attempted to so disgracefully cheat against me. He allowed his royal guard to intervene, attempting to have me killed by ambushing our duel. This was unacceptable and yet I won against him. Honor always defeats dishonor, no matter what. Regardless of if you support or disdain my reign, remember the dishonor of the Stigyan. They will cheat you."

He ended his broadcast, his expression full of resolve and satisfaction. Then, grasping the stone with both hands, he exited the war room. Walking onto the snow covered and icy patio, he gazed eastward and lifted the stone in the air, speaking softly and increasingly lifting his tone to a scream,

"Raise the roar of rage from the sky,
    Wild valkyries from winter born,
    Fly my freeborn
    Furious whirlwinds, born in the storm.

Ride in rage daughters of sky,
    Wake up the wildest winters
    Raise from the heavens raving madness and fear!

Stand up for Svipjoth!
    Storm against Roxas!
    Ship wreck his vessels!
    Keep him from Uppsala!
    Storm Solitas,
    Fertile lands and all his vanity!
    Lukas prays for Thor's strength and Odin's insanity!

THE HEATHEN EAGLE FARES HIGH!"

With each stanza, the stone charged in power, absolving itself to absolute zero until it burst, sending a massive magical shockwave charging toward The Stigyan Triumvirate. Within moments, the weather across the nation became darkened with black skies. The sun was blotted out, leaving the nation in darkness as the wind hastened and the temperature starkly dropped. Rain harshly pelted into Stigyan infrastructure, quickly freezing itself into hail and snow. Glass was shattered, roadways and rails coated with black ice, farms and livestock frozen, and the ground permafrosted.

Lukas smiled as he dropped his now empty hands.

"They will have to leave now. I will have Haithabu back."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Haithabu, Svipjoth.
    The sun rose over the city as fighting continued. The outer city was fully under WARPP control, with Stigyan soldiers ensuring the safety of any citizens and finishing off any and all pockets of resistance. Colonel Zylan Sizer dodged a seaxe from a Ship with five bulletw wounds and buried his bayonet in the mans chest, then firing a 4-round burst through him. Zylan was oddly relieved at the Svipish rebels unwillingness to surrender or beg for mercy. Not that he would admit but he felt kind of bad sometimes when putting down a surrendering foe.
    The inner city was still embattled, but the center of it would soon fall. In the Stahl Industries tower, Team KMSN was clearing out everything that dared fight them. A steady stream of assault rifle fire from Koza, as well as his spectral wolf, tore through combatants. Able to predict enemy moves, Chase seamlessly dodged around her opponents using dual handguns to target weak points until she could put three in the head. Otto simply charged with his automatic shotgun, letting the explosive slugs blast through the enemies Gjermundbu armor before smashing them with his bare hands. And Nellis fired straight through eye openings in the armor with his enhanced reactions semblance.
    As they cleared out that level the Stigyan Valkyr Meriwell crashed through a windowing the building, and kept going through a few walls. Chase rushed over to her. "You okay?”
    Meriwell stretched a bit. “Oh, salutations again. Those anti-air missiles sure are dangerous.”
    “That they are, if you can still fight join us, we’ll have those missiles down soon.” Chase replied offering a hand.
    “Thats a good idea.” Koza said. “Chase, take Claire and Nellis to the defense server room. me and Otto can handle the rebel commander.”
    The five split up and went after their respective targets. Koza and Otto found the executives office that had been converted to Lukas’ temporary throne. The commander of the rebels was there, in full Saebo armor and welding a Stigyan Boltgun. “Foreign invaders, Lukas will reward me for your heads”
    Koza just took a quick glance at the armor before unloading his rifle at the rebels foot, only armored with leather straps for movement. The leader went down quickly, screaming and cursing at the two as Koza picked up the blowgun and blasted a meter long explosive bolt through the enemies chest.
    _-_-
    “Hold up. I can take this.” meri said as she pulled out 3 small black and green orbs that stuck to the reinforced door to the server room. She pressed a button on her wrist computer and the orbs exploded taking the door with them. As the trio burst in they were caught off guard by a pile of unloaded weapons in the middle of the room with several Svipish militiamen standing off to the side.
    “Wow, thanks for making it easy for us.” Chase cheered as she raised her handguns for slaughter, but was stopped by Nellis.
    “They don’t have weapons on them, They’re not combatants.” nellis said, getting between Chase and the militiamen.
    “Don’t get soft now, these assholes probably cheered as the Cathedral burned.” Chase countered, sounding angry.
    One of the militiamen stepped forwards. “Actually we’re all from the surrounding countryside, drafted in by Lukas. We don’t want to fight you. I am Halfdan. I saw what your allies are capable when they raided. They spared our lives. So perhaps Lukas is wrong about foreigners being savages?” His words fell on deaf ears for Chase, but not for the others.
    “Halfdan, if you think that, can you turn off the automated defenses? and Chase, if he does will you spare them? No one needs to die.” Chase looked at Meri and for the briefest moment felt a sight spark of guilt looking into her pure eyes.
    “Ryderf***ingd*mnit” She muttered as she lowered her weapon as Halfdan turned off the towers defenses, ensuring a WARPP victory. The city was liberated.
    Haithabu, Danmark, Svipjoth
    Haithabu was silent, the rebels having been killed, and the city, for the first time in many a month, freed from its pretender overlord. As Team KMSN evacuated the Stahl Industries headquarters of its cooperative non combatants, HOH Jakob finished their patrol and ambush of all districts of Haithabu, destroying each and every rebel they found. Returning to the military camps established mere hours before, the elite seven soldiers were met with an impressive sight: the TST New Sun. Many reinforcements and machines were unloaded from its cargo bay.

As the other HOH Jakob members settled after a long day of warfare, Beinlaus made his way towards the New Sun, where he then saw both Roxas and an unexpected face: Laufey Myrgjolsdottir, his cousin and close friend, who initially evacuated with the royal family before Uppsala was taken.

Ignoring Roxas entirely, Beinlaus ran up to the two and spoke in a hurried, concerned tone,

"Laufey, what are you doing here!? You were supposed to stay in Solitas, where you're safe!"

In response to her older cousin's apparent protectiveness over her, Laufey laughs heartily, smirking at him as she responded,

"I am and will be fine, Beinlaus! You've been beaten by duels with me more than enough times to know that I am perfectly capable of taking care of myself. What do I have to lose? Besides, being out here and kicking the shit out of Lukas' rats is far more interesting than idly waiting in some fortress."

Annoyed, but knowing better than to argue with his head strong cousin, Beinlaus sighed and resignated himself to accept the situation.

"I can at least try to protect her," Beinlaus thought as he retired for the night.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Dashiki Camp

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Ariah braced for the charge, as she could just see a large group of rebels charging. "Hold!", she ordered. The rebels got closer and closer. "Aim!" They were dangerously close now. "Fire!" Both sides began firing, some people even melee dueling. Bombs rained from the sky. It was bloody. One commander drew his sword and tried to decapitate her, she turned and destroyed the sword. Ariah swiped at the commander, who ducked and tried to stab her in the leg. She barely dodged, then melted his sword away. In the skies above, a bomber releases a bomb filled with shrapnel. Right over Ariah.
    Melkorka, Hedeby, Svipjoth
    It was in this moment that, out of the thick clouds of chemicals, that a gas masked Geiseric jumped into the foray, easily overpowering the commanders with his body strength alone. He commanded Ariah to run as more men came upon the two. Blocking their advance with only his war axe and shotgun, he held back the swarm of rebels at the chokehold of a bridge, killing all forty or so soldiers in order to give Ariah the chance to flee.
    Uppsala, Halogaland, Svipjoth

Elysia Is Finally Able to walk Without Assistance. She opens The Window of her Room as a Black Clad Svip Woman Greets Her. "My Lady. As Expected Astril is trying to Find The Missing Weapons... He thinks he can control The Black market. The Four Guardian Battalions Are Nearby But if WARPP Reaches You....."

Elysia Sighs. "I know the outcome of the war.... Astril won the loyalty of the Nightwraiths. What Ever happens My Student Will Inherit my Position in the Black market. How many weapons did you get past The Blockade?"

The Svipish woman Nods. "Lukas Will be proud of you. One million Assaultlt Rifles, Forty N-96 Main Battle Tanks, Eight Hundred Long Range Missile Artillery, And... A Odd one. Lord Calista Sent us The Prototype Arc Rifles."

Elysia Blinks. "That is a lot of weapons. We basically supplied The Entire Army for five to ten months. What are these... Arc Rifles?"

The Woman gives her a paper with the Description. "It allows Non-magi To Use Naragian Shock magic? By The Stars! in the Right hands This Could change the war. Shock magic Can kill Fifty Soldiers With one shot! Where are these weapons?"

The Woman Grins. "Lord Calista's Personal Airship. The New stealth Drive is active. it will reach uppsala unseen But we will need permission To Land the Airship in the Docks. I trust You Can convince Lukas."

Elysia Nods. "I will do my best But I am a Naragian. His decision to marry me is... Controversial." She sends a letter with a maid To lukas.
    -Darling. I have some very good News For you. A Stealth Airship is Delivering a huge Supply of Naragian Arms.... Like a insane amount as well as a prototype Given as a gift For the sake of testing it. The Shipping manifest And Documents on the prototype are included in the letter. I would see you personally But I worry it will cause problems for you given my heritage. By the Way the Doctors Say I Will have twin Boys. I look Forward To their Birth.

Your Lovely Fox Elysia."

The Woman who spoke to Elysia Disappeared out the window.

Imperial Palace

Astril sits in The Crystal Garden Talking to Mark Anthony. "My Oldest Friend. What do you think will happen if I were to agree to Reparations At the End of the War?"

Mark looks at him. "It would Turn The People against you. The People have Always been taught The Narag Never kneel.... However your The Cult of Yue has reached a number of Followers that surpasses the old Church of Aveena. Your Son is a Man that is not only a capable Ruler but Also Loved By The people. You may not know but He Commonly disguises Himself Acting as a low Ranking Politician Preaching Unity And The idea that all Narag are one family. Marcus Can Handle it. you must just Have To Make his Accension Easy."

Astril smiles. "I could finally Focus on pampering by Cute Moon. I was never Wanted to be the ruler... in fact This happened Because of Theo Abandoning his people. I welcome such a relaxed life. Maybe I will take Yue to the Star palace."
    1 person likes this post: Holy Spire
    « Last Edit: January 21, 2023, 04:38:31 AM by Worgus »
    In The End... All Shall serve, The New Narag Empire.
    Worgus
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    TGN
  • Former Citizen
  • CoD Zombies Fan
  • Brutal fighting on the Melkorka. Friendly fire from the MGs, snipers blowing off heads and limbs, and infantry disregarding their weapons in fear of firing half of the slug into their brothers legs. Some soldiers drop their guns entirely and pull out their knife. Chaos ensues, they turn into savages. The feral infantry grab their enemies masks and stab their eyes. Another takes a stab at a gut and shoves a gas grenade inside before getting killed himself. After 5 minutes 300 lie dead and 1000 wounded. The gas clears and the battle shows no signs of stopping.

Nykopning Castle, Hedeby

32k Northern Greenlandic soldiers with 50 chem tanks march down to the peninsula nearby. Small groups of guards spot the convoy and alert the fortress. After the march continues and they find very little resistance they see it. An ancient structure. The leading commander stops their advance and calls their attentions. “Alright, unlike the Narag, we know this is important to the populace. No explosives, no bullets, and no gas. Only bayonets. Chem tanks will keep their guard. Turn your safety on. Once we enter this castle I don’t want to hear ANYTHING other than the sounds of our army charging and the sound of flesh being pierced. As we know, the Svipish are a proud, fierce, and melee oriented people. If any explosions are heard, you will be found and demoted, any gunshots will be punished by court marshal, and any gas will be a verbal warning and strike. By chance we fail to take the castle, we fall back and dig trenches on the outskirts. We WILL take this castle, we WILL win, we WILL prevail, and WE WILL NEVER GIVE UP!” An optimistic yell rings. “CHARGE!” Their safety is put on and they run to the gates.
    I’m probably on NS lol
    • CoD Zombies Fan
    TGN
    • Greenlandic
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Kasten
      Wintreath Nation
    The Ursian Empire
  • Citizen
  • Tank Enthusiast
  • Storm Clouds
    Parliament, Ursus Majoro, The Ursian Empire

"We could always let the Triumvirate starve."
    "No no, we should have killed the entire Amory family while Roxas pissbaby was down."
    "Well, that's gone. What about c**t Lukas Grumpywhatever they call him. We got like several Spiders over there right now, with disruptors no less."
    "That Naragian princess and the Dashiki CEO is there though. Just call in an orbital strike."
    "And get declared war on by Astril?"
    "Hell yeah."
    "How's the Kaguya children going?"
    "5 now, could always give them Ursudavirus."

"No, no!" Alex shouted at the words of the Councilor who suggested the virus idea on the children. "What are you? A f*****g Daguoan? Last I checked we didn't socially regress this hard," Alex muttered with a disappointed look as the Councilor silently sat back down into his seat. He was probably going to be reprimanded for such an awful statement. Still, some other Councilors whispered and hummed, maybe a possibility to use. That was the job of Alex IV Windwalker, making sure Ursia stayed true and on the right path instead of one huge vengeance spree. He sighed, his sanity only saved by the safety of his two boys and reassuring thought that one of the major problems was about to be silently eliminated by his wife. With the Triumvirate having terrible weather, Astril's forces withdrawing, the kidnapping of Rognhildr and the advancements in several fronts by WARPP, the topic of the 2nd Svip Civil War could not be avoided by Ursia any longer. "As far as I know, it is a roughly 50/50 split between intervening and staying neutral on this conflict correct?" Alex asked the entire room. The Councilors looked at each and nodded as the data hologram revealed the split. Not enough votes to intervene, not enough votes to remove the issue entirely. Alex sighed, they will have to look at this issue again. Some Councilors were truly more stubborn than others.

Then, Garrus approached the middle of the circular elevated room, at the center and lowest elevation of the room as the entire Council overlooked the Armored Division's most tactical and strategic commander. "I have a proposition to the Council," he started, the rest of the room quiet and filled with only whispers. "We know people like Lukas. The Sovarkian King, the Daguoan Queen, Franklin Amory, Queen Marie III, the Urbanian King, and so on and forth with every monarch who had ever wronged us. They all had one thing in common despite their diverse backgrounds, their ambition, their will to dominate others and to thrive above all else like every monarch. Lukas, will not be any different. He hides beneath lies of tradition and preserving their national identity. Haven't we heard that pitiful excuse from savages before from Daguo? A culture naturally changes, and it is entirely possible to preserve practices even with new ideas being approached. A unchanging culture is a dead culture, like a language. And here, this c**t chose to be a hypocrite and took in technologies of foreign making and still wallop around as if his culture is dying. What a loser," Garrus muttered on and on.

One of the Councilors raised his hand as Garrus let him speak. "What does this have to do with us?" the Councilor asked. "Our mistake is letting them pop up into a position of power and not cripple them immediately. Let's cripple him immediately," Garrus answered. The entire Council blasted in noise at the idea, going into the exact same state as before. Alex just facepalmed, wanting to go to bed. "And how do go about going above the 75 vote requirement Garrus?" one of the Councilors asked. "I won't. Article 4, Section 24 of our law. A commander can utilize his personal forces in case he senses a threat that the Council does not consider requiring the entire Polaris Union Army for deployment. The 6th Army of mine alone can be deployed," Garrus answered with a smirk, imagining himself ready to seal club some Svips. "You, Garrus, are going to help foreigners?" another one asked. "Exactly," he replied with a smile. The room was full of more whispers until Alex spoke up. "As it is in the law, you are free to do so. He is after all still a threat even if he couldn't harm us. You realize that you would not be able to have Calliope's full operation capabillity, only the 6th's portion?" he said. Garrus nodded. Alex breathed in relief, the issue was finally done. He was going to pray for mercy for the rebels, for Garrus was not.

-_-_-

Meeting Room, Holy Spire

"So Quinella, why the hell are there philosopher stones in Lukas' hands, how dumb were you guys for giving them, and why did you not bother to steal it back," Georgios said with the most annoyed face on the planet. He could be managing the schedule of his best friend, he could be eating Nat's cheese pie, getting drunk with Aaron I, experiment with Pieck on his durability in the face of gravity cannons, or spend very quality time with Aurora. But nope, here he was thousands of miles away from home having to confront his country's allies and whatever the hell they were doing. He hoped internally that Lance could at least be having fun in the gardens.

-_-_-

Ashjin Cybernetics Main Building, Dashiki City

The cyborgs patrolled every corner and hallway, snipers on the roof, security cameras on every blind spot. The main building of Ashjin Cybernetics should be the most secured building in the entire country. Built to protect the board members of the corporation, there should have been nothing to worry about. Unfortunately, Natalie existed, and she existed to assassinate any living being on the planet and in the stars. She took a breathe as she phased through the walls of the building, going by wall to server room, to cafeterias. She was careful to stay invisible with her cloak, making sure nothing interfered with it, and even hiding behind cover just in case. She sighed and looked at a vending machine, a bag of potato chips. Her stomach grumbled and she looked around her area. Nobody to catch her. She phased through the vending machine's glass cover and got the chips, pulling it out. At that moment, a cyborg came around to the area, looking at the floating bag of potato chips as it was being eaten. He was about to call until he got electrocuted by knives that appeared from nowhere, knocked out and unconscious. "That was close," Natalie muttered as she ate the chips happily. Assassination can wait a few minutes.
    • Tank Enthusiast
    The Ursian Empire
    Holy Spire
  • Former Citizen
  • Meeting Room, Holy Spire

"So Quinella, why the hell are there philosopher stones in Lukas' hands, how dumb were you guys for giving them, and why did you not bother to steal it back," Georgios said with the most annoyed face on the planet. He could be managing the schedule of his best friend, he could be eating Nat's cheese pie, getting drunk with Aaron I, experiment with Pieck on his durability in the face of gravity cannons, or spend very quality time with Aurora. But nope, here he was thousands of miles away from home having to confront his country's allies and whatever the hell they were doing. He hoped internally that Lance could at least be having fun in the gardens.

Meeting Room, Holy Spire

"I'd hoped that ursians with their sense and all their wisdom would've realized that giving lukas a stone would make him overconfident and eventually he would try to do something that would cause his death, the stone we gave him is also a low level one, the maximum it would cause would be a nuclear explosion, but in order to do that they would need mana, something they dont have." quinella looks at georgios and noticed he seems to be bored. "Why dont we continue this conversation in the gardens?"
    Holy Spire
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Joslisonoria
  • Former Citizen
  • Brutal fighting on the Melkorka. Friendly fire from the MGs, snipers blowing off heads and limbs, and infantry disregarding their weapons in fear of firing half of the slug into their brothers legs. Some soldiers drop their guns entirely and pull out their knife. Chaos ensues, they turn into savages. The feral infantry grab their enemies masks and stab their eyes. Another takes a stab at a gut and shoves a gas grenade inside before getting killed himself. After 5 minutes 300 lie dead and 1000 wounded. The gas clears and the battle shows no signs of stopping.

Meanwhile, the sewer ambush on the chemical tanks has resulted in an outright battlefield. The remaining tanks fire toward the manholes, flooding the city plaza in a green, poisonous haze. The chaos of within this gas made itself evident: Svips and Greenlanders alike became savage in their attacks, ranged weapons abandoned for flesh slicing and bone breaking melee weaponry.
    Ariah nodded to Geiseric, sprinting away through the gun fire. She turned to Geiseric, and mouthed the words "thank you". She jumped into an alleyway. Then she realized the bomb hadn't burned her, but shrapnel had hit her cheek, and she was losing a lot of blood. She takes a needle and metal thread and painfully weaved it directly in her cheek. She also wrapped a bandage around her wound. She climbed up the side of a building, climbing on the roof. She searched her mind for Telion. She mumbled, "Send help. Need 600k". Then, she picked up a rifle, and led soldiers around the Svipish. She was going to flank them.

Orkeila Palace, St. Ariah
    Telion was asleep when, in his dreams, he heard Ariah's words. He threw on his clothes and walked into the golden laced hallway. He rings a bell and summons the council, urgent.

"My fellow councilmen, we need to send more soldiers to Melkorka." Several of the councilmen questioned this, and Telion responded. "It simply must be done. It's only 600,000 troops. We send them in, we increase our success chances greatly, and if they're not needed, they will remain there to keep helping." The councilmen considered this. They all agreed. 6 hundred thousand soldiers would be sent, along with 20 Ultraakan tanks.

Joslisonoria
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Aromantic Asexual
      Wintreath Nation
    Waggleton
  • Former Citizen
  • Retribution!
  • Ashjin Cybernetics Main Building, Dashiki City

The cyborgs patrolled every corner and hallway, snipers on the roof, security cameras on every blind spot. The main building of Ashjin Cybernetics should be the most secured building in the entire country. Built to protect the board members of the corporation, there should have been nothing to worry about. Unfortunately, Natalie existed, and she existed to assassinate any living being on the planet and in the stars. She took a breathe as she phased through the walls of the building, going by wall to server room, to cafeterias. She was careful to stay invisible with her cloak, making sure nothing interfered with it, and even hiding behind cover just in case. She sighed and looked at a vending machine, a bag of potato chips. Her stomach grumbled and she looked around her area. Nobody to catch her. She phased through the vending machine's glass cover and got the chips, pulling it out. At that moment, a cyborg came around to the area, looking at the floating bag of potato chips as it was being eaten. He was about to call until he got electrocuted by knives that appeared from nowhere, knocked out and unconscious. "That was close," Natalie muttered as she ate the chips happily. Assassination can wait a few minutes.
    "Operaina lost, you owe me 20 Doshes." A guard said walking in, with a Frequency Longsword on his back. He sees a unconscious body and a floating bag of chips. He quickly unholsters his sword and goes for a low stab, with the blades edge angled up.
    « Last Edit: January 21, 2023, 08:08:46 PM by Waggleton »
    Today's post is sponsored by Raid Shadow Legends, one of the biggest mobile role-playing games of 2019 and it's totally free! Currently almost 10 million users have joined Raid over the last six months, and it's one of the most impressive games in its class with detailed models, environments and smooth 60 frames per second animations! All the champions in the game can be customized with unique gear that changes your strategic buffs and abilities! The dungeon bosses have some ridiculous skills of their own and figuring out the perfect party and strategy to overtake them's a lot of fun! Currently with over 300,000 reviews, Raid has almost a perfect score on the Play Store! The community is growing fast and the highly anticipated new faction wars feature is now live, you might even find my squad out there in the arena! It's easier to start now than ever with rates program for new players you get a new daily login reward for the first 90 days that you play in the game! So what are you waiting for? Go to the post description, click on the special links and you'll get 50,000 silver and a free epic champion as part of the new player program to start your journey! Good luck and I'll see you there!
    Waggleton
    • Retribution!
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Kiddian
  • Citizen
  • Flag Designer; Pop Culture Connoisseur
  • General Sian Eccles of the Kiddian forces in Danmark writes a message to the Stigyan forces in Haithabu.

“Dear Sir or Ma’am.
    I’ve received news of your recent liberation of Haithabu. As you likely know, my troops control most of the Svart Bay coastline, as well as parts of central Danmark. I was thinking of combining our forces to retake Danmark. First, I should push east and you west. There, we can establish supply lines and meet in person to plan our next moves

Sincerely,
    General Sian Eccles, Kiddian 21st Division

@Stigya
    3 people like this post: Waggleton, Holy Spire, Stigya2113
    « Last Edit: January 21, 2023, 11:25:31 PM by Kiddian »
    Kiddian
    • Flag Designer; Pop Culture Connoisseur
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Straight (I think)
      Wintreath Nation
    Holy Spire
  • Former Citizen
  • Hellsing, svipjoth

After not getting response from the civilians inside the city, the spireans soldiers were given green light to seize it, Wizards stormed the city fireing at any individual that was armed, the occupation forces also arrived, 300 tripods appeared and started to destroy buildings using their powerful lasers, the industrial zone is the only one spared by the destruction. wizards make sure to clear all buildings while they started heading deeper into the city.
    Holy Spire
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Stigya2113
  • Former Citizen
  • aaaaaer
  • 10 hours after the duel between Roxas and Lukas: Airfleet Drydock Jupiter, Classified location.
    At the top secret base deep in the Mantle Mountains a giant was awakened. over seventy thousand tons of steel, Saebo, and guns took off from the subterranean dry docks as they massive bay doors opened. Eight high powered electrocyte thrusters powered by two arc generators lifted the airship into the sky. The second Oum Class aerial dreadnought the TST New Sun, loaded with soldiers, vehicles, and enough firepower to level a small province, was ready for battle and en route to Solitas to pick up a few high value passengers.
    _-_-_-_-_-
    22 Hours after: Obsidian Legion Headquarters, Solitas.
    The New Sun hovered over the capitol. Roxas stood in front of a large group including the rest of his family as well as now Colonel Errol Reinhart, Liam Stahl, and Laufey Myrgjolsdottir as The Spirean Envoys arrived. Their Leader Silvia Julii approached with two others in tow, carrying a large box.
    “Welcome Ms. Julii.” Roxas greets courteously. “So I hear you have the stone?”
    “Four actually” Silvia announced. “Whichever one you choose will be the one you’re gifted.” She started to list them off, but as soon as Roxas heard ‘enhances fire’ he stopped her.
    “That one. I already have something in mind for it. As our new emissary from Holy Spire I want yo working with Liam Stahl from Stahl industries. Show him how it’s used and how to weaponize it for my purposes will you?” 
    “Of course” She said politely as a young man with blood red hair approached and gave her a quick nod.
    Roxas walked over to his wife and kids “Are you ready son?” He asks Cypress. The boy was dressed in a small, ornate, winterized version of Roxas’ old armor.
    “Yes father. We need to get Rognhildr back.” He said confidently, trying not to show that he was still shaken by the events of the attack. He then hugged his sister and mother before heading to the ship.
    Lyra and Errol approached Roxas. “Please, I know why he’s going, but please keep him safe.” Lyra whispered urgently. Roxas nodded and kissed her before turning to Errol.
    “Take care of them until I return.” Roxas ordered before planting a forehead kiss on each of his daughters and left for the airship himself.
    _-_-_-_-_-
    Now: Haithabu, Svipjoth.
    The New Sun took its landed in the city’s port bay and unloaded more troops and vehicles, along with Roxas and his entourage. The city was fully under control. The fields outside the city were both being entrenched, but past the entrenchment was a massive field of stakes containing the charred remains of Lukas’ soldiers, retribution for the Mage Steyver Cathedral massacre. Deftinwolf and Beinlaus were waiting. Roxas wasted no time getting up to speed.
    “General. Update. Now.” He ordered.
    “The city is taken and we’ve killed or executed every last one of Lukas’ rebellion troops. We’ve also taken a number of local militiamen prisons as they were drafted in to serve and helped take down the Stahl tower defense system. King Palni fled to a fort further in but was captured by the Dashikans. lastly the Kiddians are in the west and have offered to link up with using the middle.”
    Roxas nodded in approval. ‘Send troops west to establish connection to the kiddians, and tell the Dahsikins I need to talk to Palni…but there’s no rush if they want to interrogate him first. Now where’s Koza? I need to talk to him.
    _-_-_-_-_-
    The Citadel, Solitas.
    Cíelle and Caelan were playing outside when the skies started to turn dark. causing Cíelle to look up in worry. “Cae…We should get inside. That cloud look very wrong.” She wasn’t wrong, as within the next hour the cloud turned into a massive blizzard that encircled most of the country in it’s icy grasp. transportation stopped, homes struggled to keep warm enough, and the land was buried under ice and snow.

2 people like this post: Waggleton, Holy Spire
    aaaa
    Stigya2113
    • aaaaaer
    • aaaaa
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      aaa
      Orientation
      aaaa
      Wintreath Nation
    Worgus
  • Citizen
  • Fortress Narag Military District Prison.

Astril is Standing before a General. The Neo-Naragian Looks Down As Astril Speaks to him. "So. Where is the weapons you helped Steal. Who is Your employer!"

The General laughs at him. "I won't give my Lords Name. But I find it Funny."

Astril Glares, "What is so funny Traitor?"

The Gerneral laughs before speaking, "It was ordered Under Elysia Silvia's Name. The Best Part. The mistress Shipped All those lovely weapons To Uppsala. Imagine The Diplomatic crisis When WARPP is butchered By Naragian Military grade Arms."

Astril is actual Shocked and at a loss for words. "Kill Him Nothing said here leaves this room. I will deposit Five hundred Thousand Celestials To you for silence."

The General is Ripped in half Then thrown in the Dumpster.

Astril Walks Back To the Star palace And Sends a message To Stigyan Emperor, "I regret to inform You That Three billion Celestials Worth of Equipment was stolen From The Fortress Narag Strategic Stockpile. Lukas' Rebels May already Be Equipped With Naragian Military Grade Equipment. I have dealt with the General Responsible for the theft. Not often we have a traitor that high up in the military. Also Elysia Silvia, my sister, is in Uppsala. She is not to be touched. The NightWraiths Will capture her and Bring Her to the Jade Palace Holding Cells to await Trial. She is why the Weapons Reached Uppsala. She deserves a fair trial And her kids are innocent. Let us Handle her imprisonment Her trail can be a WARPP affair.... Truly I am sorry. Something like this has never happened. With Deep Respect and Apologies, High-King Astril Narag-Julii."
    1 person likes this post: Holy Spire
    « Last Edit: January 23, 2023, 09:06:37 PM by Worgus »
    In The End... All Shall serve, The New Narag Empire.
    Worgus
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Joslisonoria
  • Former Citizen
  • Melkorka
    Ariah took her metal hand and activated her blade. She could hear the fighting down from miles away. The endless gunfire. She could even hear the sounds of blades ripping through soldiers. She took a long, deep breath. She had taken 5,000 troops to flank the Svipish troops. It was go time. “For Svipjoth!”, she screamed. “For Svipjoth!” Ariah’s soldiers dashed out of the places they had hidden. Alleyways, foliage, even blending in on the roof of houses. They came down like a semi-truck. The dazed Rebels were surprised to see the Joslisonorian troops coming from behind.
    Chaos ensued. Explosions rained down, the blood piling below. It was a mess, and Ariah knew this. Friendly fire on both sides was ruinous. So, she forged a path. Literally. She began to charge blade first, clearing out a pathway, despite the bodies on the floor. Then, she simply pressed a button, and power gathered within her. In shock, both Joslisonorians and Svips saw rebels being suspended in the air, and thrown across the warzone, only to be impaled by other troops.
    She began to throw them around like ragdolls, until it was a large enough gap to start another flank. One more step in the right direction. Ariah could tell, just slightly, the gateway to the west was loosening.

=========================================

20,000 Joslisonorian troops escape Melkorka and camp outside the city. They are to march to Nykopning Castle. The night began to bleed across the sky. Another day in Melkorka.

Joslisonoria
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Aromantic Asexual
      Wintreath Nation
    Waggleton
  • Former Citizen
  • Retribution!
  • Now: Haithabu, Svipjoth.
    The New Sun took its landed in the city’s port bay and unloaded more troops and vehicles, along with Roxas and his entourage. The city was fully under control. The fields outside the city were both being entrenched, but past the entrenchment was a massive field of stakes containing the charred remains of Lukas’ soldiers, retribution for the Mage Steyver Cathedral massacre. Deftinwolf and Beinlaus were waiting. Roxas wasted no time getting up to speed.
    “General. Update. Now.” He ordered.
    “The city is taken and we’ve killed or executed every last one of Lukas’ rebellion troops. We’ve also taken a number of local militiamen prisons as they were drafted in to serve and helped take down the Stahl tower defense system. King Palni fled to a fort further in but was captured by the Dashikans. lastly the Kiddians are in the west and have offered to link up with using the middle.”
    Roxas nodded in approval. ‘Send troops west to establish connection to the kiddians, and tell the Dahsikins I need to talk to Palni…but there’s no rush if they want to interrogate him first. Now where’s Koza? I need to talk to him.
    _-_-_-_-_-
    The letter arrives in the hands of Tyrak, who glances over it and writes a response back.

"Dear Roxas

We're happy to make a deal with the Stigyans, however you must pay a certain sum. We request 300,000 Ducats for the ownership of King Palni, the payment will include the interrogation tapes.

Fair warning however, he does have major injuries and is not within mint condition. His arms and legs are paralyzed, his tendons cut out, and with other deep lacerations, including his sciatic nerve exposed. He will not be fit for any work.

His property will remain ours.

From . . . Tyrak Carrion"
    Waggleton
    • Retribution!
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation

Pages: 1 ... 10 [11] 12