Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Membership Applications

Svipjoth
  • Former Citizen
  • For the Honor and the Glory
  • Sergiu Rolotov of Joslisonoria immediately barks at his diplomacy offer, "Send the Cheesistani army a dispatch stating that we will give them 40,000 dairy cows, but no money. But only if they back up their troops 20,000 kms away from the border, and to give 00.1 credits per month the deal stands. You got that?" The officer got to work, typing on a small keyboard until it was finished. Sergiu took the letter and signed it, with his general's approval as well. 
    EDIT: I'm blind
    This is an excellent entry! Welcome to Rollspelskra!
    Svipjoth
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      She/Her/Hers
      Familial House
      Kasten
      Wintreath Nation
    ☆ Princess Abigail ☆
  • Former Citizen
  • 沈黙した
  • This is where interested citizens may apply to become members of Rollspelskra. To apply, you must 1. provide the name of your nation (the same one that you used on your exam) and 2. respond to the test roleplay prompt at the bottom.

Before you apply, make sure that you are
        - A citizen of Wintreath
        - Are in good standing with the Wintreath community and administration
        - And have passed the roleplay academy exam with a 100%

Respond to the prompt below as if you were roleplaying:
    "The Emperor of Cheesistan, having had declared war on you two months prior, has ramped up the scale of the war; at your Northern border, hundreds of Cheesistani battalions, artillery machines, and tanks have gathered, ready to strike. As you are debriefed by your head general concerning your North border, a diplomacy aid delivers you a peace treaty from Cheesistan. In it, Emperor Gouda promises to not invade your nation, so long as you pay him a tribute of 20,000 dairy cows and 10 million dollars. The peace treaty smells of stinking bishop and without a doubt, will soon permeate throughout your entire headquarters."
    OOC: Test anxiety sucks the exam I new the answers and still failed a few times so uh hope this is okay xD

IC: This war had gone on too long, a horrific war especially for the people of Melodi Isles. In the beginning the nation had barely a defense force and Cheesistani forces had taken land quickly from the defenseless nation. Mobilizing an army had taken not only a great deal of time but resources as well, and even now the Isle was struggling. 

The Director stared at the paper again before curling it into a ball and tossing it into a corner. She looked at the PR Officer for the state and sighed.

"Becky accept the offer," she spoke confidently. "Ask only that they return the land they captured in the invasion and release our captured. In return triple the monetary offer." 

Leaving the office while Becky began typing the declaration, in the hallway out of the sight of everyone she dropped her guard for the first time in 2 months and began to cry seeing a light at the end of the tunnel for the first time since the war began. 
    3 people like this post: taulover, Holy Spire, Svipjoth
    ❤️ Caitlin ❤️
    I want you to fall hardest of all saying my name or nothing at all.
    "Neon is genuinely exhausting to read"
    ☆ Princess Abigail ☆
    • 沈黙した
    • International Trans Girl Icon
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      She/Her/Hers
      Orientation
      People
      Wintreath Nation
    ☆ Princess Abigail ☆
  • Former Citizen
  • 沈黙した
  • Quick side note I wrote this in character for my nation and my country is essentially a corporate state so my leaders have slightly weird titles Director = President 
    PR Officer = secretary of state 

Yada Yada
    1 person likes this post: Svipjoth
    ❤️ Caitlin ❤️
    I want you to fall hardest of all saying my name or nothing at all.
    "Neon is genuinely exhausting to read"
    ☆ Princess Abigail ☆
    • 沈黙した
    • International Trans Girl Icon
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      She/Her/Hers
      Orientation
      People
      Wintreath Nation
    Waggleton
  • Former Citizen
  • Retribution!
  • Quick side note I wrote this in character for my nation and my country is essentially a corporate state so my leaders have slightly weird titles Director = President
    PR Officer = secretary of state

Yada Yada
    I sense a possible alliance as Dashiki City is also essentially a corporate state
    2 people like this post: ☆ Princess Abigail ☆, Svipjoth
    Today's post is sponsored by Raid Shadow Legends, one of the biggest mobile role-playing games of 2019 and it's totally free! Currently almost 10 million users have joined Raid over the last six months, and it's one of the most impressive games in its class with detailed models, environments and smooth 60 frames per second animations! All the champions in the game can be customized with unique gear that changes your strategic buffs and abilities! The dungeon bosses have some ridiculous skills of their own and figuring out the perfect party and strategy to overtake them's a lot of fun! Currently with over 300,000 reviews, Raid has almost a perfect score on the Play Store! The community is growing fast and the highly anticipated new faction wars feature is now live, you might even find my squad out there in the arena! It's easier to start now than ever with rates program for new players you get a new daily login reward for the first 90 days that you play in the game! So what are you waiting for? Go to the post description, click on the special links and you'll get 50,000 silver and a free epic champion as part of the new player program to start your journey! Good luck and I'll see you there!
    Waggleton
    • Retribution!
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Svipjoth
  • Former Citizen
  • OOC: Test anxiety sucks the exam I new the answers and still failed a few times so uh hope this is okay xD

IC: This war had gone on too long, a horrific war especially for the people of Melodi Isles. In the beginning the nation had barely a defense force and Cheesistani forces had taken land quickly from the defenseless nation. Mobilizing an army had taken not only a great deal of time but resources as well, and even now the Isle was struggling.

The Director stared at the paper again before curling it into a ball and tossing it into a corner. She looked at the PR Officer for the state and sighed.

"Becky accept the offer," she spoke confidently. "Ask only that they return the land they captured in the invasion and release our captured. In return triple the monetary offer."

Leaving the office while Becky began typing the declaration, in the hallway out of the sight of everyone she dropped her guard for the first time in 2 months and began to cry seeing a light at the end of the tunnel for the first time since the war began.
    Lol, you did great! Welcome to Rollspelskra!
    2 people like this post: TGN, ☆ Princess Abigail ☆
    Svipjoth
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      She/Her/Hers
      Familial House
      Kasten
      Wintreath Nation
    Corbin
  • Former Citizen
  • This is where interested citizens may apply to become members of Rollspelskra. To apply, you must 1. provide the name of your nation (the same one that you used on your exam) and 2. respond to the test roleplay prompt at the bottom.

- A citizen of Wintreath

"The Emperor of Cheesistan, having had declared war on you two months prior, has ramped up the scale of the war; at your Northern border, hundreds of Cheesistani battalions, artillery machines, and tanks have gathered, ready to strike. As you are debriefed by your head general concerning your North border, a diplomacy aid delivers you a peace treaty from Cheesistan. In it, Emperor Gouda promises to not invade your nation, so long as you pay him a tribute of 20,000 dairy cows and 10 million dollars. The peace treaty smells of stinking bishop and without a doubt, will soon permeate throughout your entire headquarters."
    1. Sangwen

Ichosk looks at his genral, thinking of what to do for a minute. "He wants us to pay an impossible number of cows, even if we took in the nondairy cows.  We are behind in an arms race and in lower numbers too, start training civilians to fight when we get invaded. It will take a while to distribute supplys to them, so i will have to buy some time. are there any forts in the area?" asks Ichosk to his genral.

"There are no forts but there is a walled city nearby, though the wall has been reported to be falling apart, so some repairs are in order, even makeshift" says the genral.

"Ready my horse on the double, and get me my rifle. Send some cannons to the city as well." finishes Ichosk.

just realized i made a mistake sorry. let me try again here.

Ichosk looks at his genral, thinking of what to do for a minute. "He wants us to pay an impossible number of cows, even if we took in the nondairy cows.  We are behind in an arms race and in lower numbers too, start training civilians to fight when we get invaded. It will take a while to distribute supplys to them, so i will have to buy some time. are there any forts in the area?" asks Ichosk to his genral.

"There are no forts but there is a city nearby" says the genral.

"Ready my horse on the double, and get me my rifle. Send some cannons to the city as well." finishes Ichosk.

« Last Edit: June 08, 2022, 04:40:51 PM by Corbin »
    Corbin
    • Former Citizen
    • Wintreath Nation
    Svipjoth
  • Former Citizen
  • 1. Sangwen

"There are no forts but there is a walled city nearby, though the wall has been reported to be falling apart, so some repairs are in order, even makeshift" says the genral.

"There are no forts but there is a city nearby" says the genral.

Looks good by me, welcome to Rollspelskra!
    Svipjoth
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      She/Her/Hers
      Familial House
      Kasten
      Wintreath Nation
    Corbin
  • Former Citizen
  • 1. Sangwen

"There are no forts but there is a city nearby" says the genral.

Looks good by me, welcome to Rollspelskra!
    Corbin
    • Former Citizen
    • Wintreath Nation
    Chebikitty
  • Former Citizen

- A citizen of Wintreath

1) United Fair Folk Islands

2)Looking over the treaty with a cloth mask covering his face King Hyperes looked to his advisors. The legislate president sat across from him reading the terms. "Can we fulfill these terms?" King Hyperes asks looking at the financial advisor. "The cows might be a difficult thing to pull off, compensation to the farmers that own them would likely be just as much if not more than the 10 million dollars. We can do it but it will take time." Looking to the military advisor King Hyperes raises one eyebrow. "We could likely take them if the battle stayed on the ocean but if they make landfall we are at a disadvantage." King Hyperes pulls out a quill writing slowly on the paper before him before passing it off to the legislate president sitting opposite him. "War has always been my dominion while peace is yours. I only ask you to look over these terms."
    "Hmm a seven-day ceasefire, reducing the dairy cows to 15,000 while raising the 10 million dollars to 12 million. It all seems good." The legislate president signs the bottom on the paper before passing it back. King Hyperes motions to a scribe sitting in the corner to come forward. "Have this written up on the fancy stock and sent out to King Gouda. Quickly, lives depend on this."
    2 people like this post: Svipjoth, TGN
    Chebikitty
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      They/Them/Theirs
      Orientation
      They are all hot
      Wintreath Nation
    Svipjoth
  • Former Citizen

- A citizen of Wintreath

1) United Fair Folk Islands

2)Looking over the treaty with a cloth mask covering his face King Hyperes looked to his advisors. The legislate president sat across from him reading the terms. "Can we fulfill these terms?" King Hyperes asks looking at the financial advisor. "The cows might be a difficult thing to pull off, compensation to the farmers that own them would likely be just as much if not more than the 10 million dollars. We can do it but it will take time." Looking to the military advisor King Hyperes raises one eyebrow. "We could likely take them if the battle stayed on the ocean but if they make landfall we are at a disadvantage." King Hyperes pulls out a quill writing slowly on the paper before him before passing it off to the legislate president sitting opposite him. "War has always been my dominion while peace is yours. I only ask you to look over these terms."
    "Hmm a seven-day ceasefire, reducing the dairy cows to 15,000 while raising the 10 million dollars to 12 million. It all seems good." The legislate president signs the bottom on the paper before passing it back. King Hyperes motions to a scribe sitting in the corner to come forward. "Have this written up on the fancy stock and sent out to King Gouda. Quickly, lives depend on this."
    I like counter peace deals that haggle, lol, welcome to Rollspelskra!
    2 people like this post: TGN, Chebikitty
    Svipjoth
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      She/Her/Hers
      Familial House
      Kasten
      Wintreath Nation
    Gausburg
  • Former Citizen
  • “It me”

- A citizen of Wintreath

Alice laughs at the deal and throws it over her shoulder, fluttering down on the meeting table where her three compatriots sat. She turned to face them, “if these Cheesistan dunces think they can stand to our might then we shall let them, I shall order men along the border, their army shouldn’t stand for long!” Alice walks out the door into the hallway.
    • “It me”
    Gausburg
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Gausburg
  • Former Citizen
  • “It me”
  • Whoops I didn’t mean to post that
    • “It me”
    Gausburg
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Gausburg
  • Former Citizen
  • “It me”
  • Wait no
    • “It me”
    Gausburg
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Svipjoth
  • Former Citizen

- A citizen of Wintreath

Alice laughs at the deal and throws it over her shoulder, fluttering down on the meeting table where her three compatriots sat. She turned to face them, “if these Cheesistan dunces think they can stand to our might then we shall let them, I shall order men along the border, their army shouldn’t stand for long!” Alice walks out the door into the hallway.
    Looks good! Welcome to Rollspelskra!
    Svipjoth
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      She/Her/Hers
      Familial House
      Kasten
      Wintreath Nation
    This is where interested citizens may apply to become members of Rollspelskra. To apply, you must 1. provide the name of your nation (the same one that you used on your exam) and 2. respond to the test roleplay prompt at the bottom.

- A citizen of Wintreath

Erik Strongblood listens to the info with great concern but then smiles. He turns to his generals who stand waiting for orders. “The situation may be bleak, but there is one thing we have. A home field advantage!! We will let them invade, but they’ll only find empty houses and dust. As they progress into the country we circle them in from behind, and in the name of Trashkanistan Freedom we shall fight until the last man!!!!!”
    Trashkanistan73

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4