Werewolf XXV: When Worlds Collide

Werewolf Information
Game Over on Round 7 Day
Root Host: Ruguo Other Hosts: Michi

Players · Votes · Posts
Game Posts
Eastern New England
  • Exalted Guest
  • That sounded mean. I meant I was aware that they were about 13 when I played with them last.
    "Slow and steady wins the race." - Aesop
    Eastern New England
    • Exalted Guest
    Aersoldorf
  • Exalted Guest
  • Bug 2 fixed.

Retest vote name matching 6.

Vote: Laurentus
    :(

Cleric: [reading] And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, "O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." And the Lord did grin. And the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths, and carp and anchovies, and orangutans and breakfast cereals, and fruit-bats and large chu...
    Brother Maynard: Skip a bit, Brother...
    Cleric: And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it."
    Love that movie
    Aersoldorf
    • Exalted Guest
    Aersoldorf
  • Exalted Guest
  • That sounded mean. I meant I was aware that they were about 13 when I played with them last.
    From sounding mean to sounding pervish... :P
    1 person likes this post: Wintermoot
    Aersoldorf
    • Exalted Guest
    TGN
  • Former Citizen
  • CoD Zombies Fan
  • Testing vote name matching 3

Vote: TGN
    Wow what did I do 😂 
    I’m probably on NS lol
    • CoD Zombies Fan
    TGN
    • Greenlandic
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Kasten
      Wintreath Nation
    Ruguo
  • Citizen
  • Honorary Box
  • While the players in the outside world made their choices and things happened, the forest clearing was back to its cheery self, though the players were growing increasingly disappointed that nothing actually happened to warrant these characters all being in such a setting.

Realizing this, Michi rewrote the story as the forest clearing scene began to shift almost violently, as it shifted through various scenes including one where apparently a rock was hurling through the air and pelted Lancelot in the face as he screamed out about how he was being oppressed.

The scene cut to what seemed to be a daycare or kindergarten classroom or kid’s party or something…it wasn’t quite clear.  But what was clear was that it was a strange group of werewolf children, which frightened some of the group, although Joffrey decided to play with a nearby dollhouse and Don Michael Corleone hired all the wolf children to be his informants.

The scene suddenly shifted again just as Joffrey was about to have the boy doll executed for not following his orders.  Now they were in a village that looked just as remarkably dull as the forest clearing, although some of the folks such as Knightman and Everyman felt instant recognition upon seeing the village…apart from what looked to be a Macys in the center square in which Mai Valentine and Ruby Red immediately ran toward, dragging the reluctant Princess Leia and lady Galadriel with them.  Lindsey Lohan and Hannah Montana followed close behind, darting over to the makeup counter.

“Uhhh, was Hannah Montana even in one of our games?” Asked player Red Mones, as Eastern New England chimed in.  “I think Michi’s getting confused since she was in one of the games that he hosted over in our region.” They replied as Laurentus facepalmed, while Wintermoot simply gave a friendly chuckle at Michi’s obvious moment of being scatterbrained.

Batman watched from afar as Joker and Two Face shared cat videos with each other near the village fountain, while the Scarecrow went crazy and threw toxin bombs everywhere in a fit of boredom, throwing the crowd into a state of mass hysteria. Folks such as Pennywise started screaming about seeing rainbows and turtles…two of his worst fears, as others screamed about anything from dental hygienists to the skyrocketing prices of fast food at McWendleking…which ironically wasn’t something they were seeing as an effect of the toxin since they miraculously weren’t near it.  Everyone seemed to get over the effects pretty quickly, though one in particular seemed to remain in that state of confusion…mistaking up from down, blue from green, and good from bad.

The villagers all sang and danced even as a bloodthirsty wolf not in sheep’s clothing tore through the village and killed them.  Erwin Smith was horrified by the villagers’ seemingly complacent behavior in this, while the village elder assured them that it was something that happened all the time…which made Erwin question why.  Jackie Chan attempted to fight back, though the large werewolf seemed to ignore him the entire time.

“Okay, now I know we didn’t have a game with Jackie Chan.” player Red Mones pointed out, as Wintreath member Barnes popped in.  “Maybe Michi is just being creative because I was going to host an Around the World in 80 Days game?” he suggested, as player Gerrick sighed.  “He could have at least taken from the good version of that story if he was going to do that.”

All actions are processed. There was no death last night. I am still in the process of sending back results to people who need them but wanted to get the day started.

Day 2 begins now and will end on Sunday, the 30th at 3pm CST.

"You'd show town"

« Last Edit: January 28, 2022, 08:40:32 PM by Ruguo »
    Ruguo
    • Honorary Box
    • Boxes: All of them
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      They/Him
      Familial House
      Eske
      Wintreath Nation
    Wintermoot
  • Regional Stability Squad
  • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
  • Day 1 begins now and will end on Sunday, the 30th at 3pm CST.
    Are we replaying day 1? :P

I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    They said "You'd better look alive"
    Wintermoot
    • Weather: ❄️
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    Eastern New England
  • Exalted Guest
    From sounding mean to sounding pervish... :P
    I just can't win today.
    "Slow and steady wins the race." - Aesop
    Eastern New England
    • Exalted Guest
    Wintermoot
  • Name matching and formatting working.

Testing unvote.

Vote: Unvote

Wintermoot
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    Wintermoot
  • Testing no lynch vote.

Vote: No Lynch

Wintermoot
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    Dolby
  • Exalted Guest
  • Woo!
    Dolby
    • Exalted Guest
    Laurentus
  • Count of Highever
  • While the players in the outside world made their choices and things happened, the forest clearing was back to its cheery self, though the players were growing increasingly disappointed that nothing actually happened to warrant these characters all being in such a setting.

Realizing this, Michi rewrote the story as the forest clearing scene began to shift almost violently, as it shifted through various scenes including one where apparently a rock was hurling through the air and pelted Lancelot in the face as he screamed out about how he was being oppressed.

The scene cut to what seemed to be a daycare or kindergarten classroom or kid’s party or something…it wasn’t quite clear.  But what was clear was that it was a strange group of werewolf children, which frightened some of the group, although Joffrey decided to play with a nearby dollhouse and Don Michael Corleone hired all the wolf children to be his informants.

The scene suddenly shifted again just as Joffrey was about to have the boy doll executed for not following his orders.  Now they were in a village that looked just as remarkably dull as the forest clearing, although some of the folks such as Knightman and Everyman felt instant recognition upon seeing the village…apart from what looked to be a Macys in the center square in which Mai Valentine and Ruby Red immediately ran toward, dragging the reluctant Princess Leia and lady Galadriel with them.  Lindsey Lohan and Hannah Montana followed close behind, darting over to the makeup counter.

“Uhhh, was Hannah Montana even in one of our games?” Asked player Red Mones, as Eastern New England chimed in.  “I think Michi’s getting confused since she was in one of the games that he hosted over in our region.” They replied as Laurentus facepalmed, while Wintermoot simply gave a friendly chuckle at Michi’s obvious moment of being scatterbrained.

Batman watched from afar as Joker and Two Face shared cat videos with each other near the village fountain, while the Scarecrow went crazy and threw toxin bombs everywhere in a fit of boredom, throwing the crowd into a state of mass hysteria. Folks such as Pennywise started screaming about seeing rainbows and turtles…two of his worst fears, as others screamed about anything from dental hygienists to the skyrocketing prices of fast food at McWendleking…which ironically wasn’t something they were seeing as an effect of the toxin since they miraculously weren’t near it.  Everyone seemed to get over the effects pretty quickly, though one in particular seemed to remain in that state of confusion…mistaking up from down, blue from green, and good from bad.

The villagers all sang and danced even as a bloodthirsty wolf not in sheep’s clothing tore through the village and killed them.  Erwin Smith was horrified by the villagers’ seemingly complacent behavior in this, while the village elder assured them that it was something that happened all the time…which made Erwin question why.  Jackie Chan attempted to fight back, though the large werewolf seemed to ignore him the entire time.

“Okay, now I know we didn’t have a game with Jackie Chan.” player Red Mones pointed out, as Wintreath member Barnes popped in.  “Maybe Michi is just being creative because I was going to host an Around the World in 80 Days game?” he suggested, as player Gerrick sighed.  “He could have at least taken from the good version of that story if he was going to do that.”

All actions are processed. There was no death last night. I am still in the process of sending back results to people who need them but wanted to get the day started.

Day 1 begins now and will end on Sunday, the 30th at 3pm CST.

"You'd show town"
    Fucking yes. @Eastern New England, come enlighten us. 
    In die donker ure skink net duiwels nog 'n dop, 
    Satan sit saam sy kinders en kyk hoe kom die son op. 
    • Count of Highever
    Laurentus
    • Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      The Noble House of Valeria
      Wintreath Nation
    Laurentus
  • Count of Highever
  • Defenders/doctors, stfu for now. 
    In die donker ure skink net duiwels nog 'n dop, 
    Satan sit saam sy kinders en kyk hoe kom die son op. 
    • Count of Highever
    Laurentus
    • Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      The Noble House of Valeria
      Wintreath Nation
    Ruguo
  • Citizen
  • Honorary Box
  • @Wintermoot 

I broke it. Can you fix it? Apparently I need to refresh the page after hitting the button and uh... I pushed it too many times.
    Ruguo
    • Honorary Box
    • Boxes: All of them
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      They/Him
      Familial House
      Eske
      Wintreath Nation
    Wintermoot
  • Testing to ensure daytime voting is still enabled.

Vote: Laurentus

Wintermoot
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    Wintermoot
  • Finally, testing to make sure non-players can't be voted for.

Vote: Ruguo

A note, when voting for non-players the BBCode will still show up but the vote should not be registered by the system. So be sure to check!

Wintermoot
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation

Pages: 1 ... 51 [52] 53 ... 132