Werewolf XXV: When Worlds Collide

Werewolf Information
Game Over on Round 7 Day
Root Host: Ruguo Other Hosts: Michi

Players · Votes · Posts
Game Posts
cozmikrae
  • Former Citizen
  • I’m not super convinced about any of the wagons. But I’ll take your word for it. 

Vote: KingofDominaria
    cozmikrae
    • If this isn't nice, then I don't know what is.
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      She/Her/Hers
      Wintreath Nation
    Laurentus
  • Regional Stability Squad
  • Count of Highever
  • And that's time. 
    In die donker ure skink net duiwels nog 'n dop, 
    Satan sit saam sy kinders en kyk hoe kom die son op. 
    • Count of Highever
    Laurentus
    • Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      The Noble House of Valeria
      Wintreath Nation
    Laurentus
  • Count of Highever
  • I think. 
    • Count of Highever
    Laurentus
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Wintreath Nation
    Vroendal
  • Former Citizen
  • Birdbrain...
  • That felt a little anti-climatic...
    Vroendal
    • Birdbrain...
    • "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Burdock
      Wintreath Nation
    Laurentus
  • Count of Highever
  • Well, it kinda is what it is now. 
    • Count of Highever
    Laurentus
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Wintreath Nation
    Gerrick
  • I'm not sold on KoD being scum. Aggressive and confrontational, yes. But I don't know that that makes him sus, just a serious try hard in my opinion. But I don't want to give him an easy out by voting for TGN and letting him follow suit to tie it up. So I think I'm going to stick with my vote from yesterday and go with Gerrick again. I know someone, can't remember who, said that they didn't like my analysis of that slot, but I really didn't like his eventual response to Lau's fake claim on D1. I know if Lau had targeted me with that claim that I'd have gone crazy defending myself, instead of his laid back approach and eventual 'I didn't say anything because I knew it was just to get a reaction read from others'. He was online and saw the accusation and did nothing until after the fake claim was retracted. Strikes me as more likely to be scum who knew he had been caught and so didn't say anything that might tip us off to who his buds are.

I really need to figure out how to vote in color so I can get a bonus point, but that will have to wait for later.

Vote: Gerrick
    That's not what happened if you reread my post. I didn't know that Laurentus had accused me (just that he had pinged me) until I got that far in the thread as I was catching up. When I did see that he accused me, I wasn't going to post until I read the rest of the thread, which was continuing to grow throughout the day as I was trying to catch up during breaks at work. By the time I was caught up, he had already announced that it wasn't true. His retracting that early is on him, not me, so don't know what to tell ya.

Also just because Laurentus claims to have defended ENE last night when nobody died does not mean that the wolves targeted ENE and failed in killing him, so neither is cleared yet in my eyes. I do think it's more likely than not that that was the case (meaning they lean Town for me), but I'm not sure they're quite obvtown.

Fiinally caught up. Want to get something in quick while I can.

Vote: TGN
    I still think he's hiding behind a derp mask.
    ExLight's reaction to Anubhav's request for a pinky promise rubbed me the wrong way.
    KoD's reasoning in his back and forth with Laurentus didn't seem as suspect to me as others seem to think.
    Think ENE is more likely than not a town scanner role, but not convinced they're town. Same for Abigail and their neighborhood role but more likely.
    Several players I'm not familiar with have sorta morphed together after so many posts...
    Suspicious of the Dolby/Laurentus/Vroendal thing going on - someone pocketing another?
    I really don't like this post

Are you considering TGN's age in your reasoning?

Why would me refusing to normalize something that can be toxic rub you the wrong way? As I said to Anub, this is NAI and it's more about standards and wanting to preserve a somewhat healthy attitude towards the game, more focused on skill rather than blind trust.

While I do kinda agree with this, KoD is the leading wagon at the moment, so this could look bad no matter the result. If KoD flips mafia this could be seen as an attempt to steam off some pressure outta him when the wagon was gaining speed, and if he flips town this could also be seen as a "see, I told yall he was Town" to somewhat guilt trip town into feeling you're towny who warned people were on the wrong track. It just feels like a really random passive sort of post to just casually throw.

Very strange shade at ENE, if you think he's town then why would you just drop a "but maybe not"? Why would he counterclaim Lunch's cop claim if he was scum faking such a role? or if they were scum rolecop? It makes literally no sense.
    I want your updated reads though. Because based on the previous point you seem to put Lau as a bit of a villain, but with his current doctor (defender) claim, I think it's unreasonable to still push this narrative. Lau claimed to have defended ENE, which if he was the scum target last night should somewhat clear both of them on the spot, which kinda goes full circle at you throwing shade at both.

And who's pocketing you in that trio you mentioned?

Yes I am, but as others have pointed out, TGN is capable of more than he's doing this game. Just don't quite buy it. And of the people who have votes, I think he's the most likely to be scum. 

Also don't buy this from you as if you really believed in trust tells being against the spirit of the game, you wouldn't have done it last time regardless of you subbing in midgame. So the fact that you argued against using it on principle doesn't make sense to me this game. 

Fair enough on KoD, just giving my thoughts on the current conversation that's been going on the longest.

ENE's initial claim then retraction was just very weird, and I would've expected something more from someone more experienced at the game. Don't think Laurentus is a villain (as said above I think he's more likely town and I'm treating him as such), but neither is cleared for me. Not going after them either, so idk why it's being brought up to such a degree.

And I don't think anyone was pocketing me, rather that maybe one was pocketing the others. Most likely Dolby of the three of them. 

Duke of Wintreath and Count of Janth
    Patriarch of the Noble House of Burdock
    Curriculum Vitae
    Citizen: 15 November 2015 - present
    Recruitment Contest Winner: December 2015
    Recruitment Contest Winner: January 2016
    Secretary of the 14th Underhusen: 8 February 2016 - 8 April 2016
    RP Guild Councillor: 9 February 2016 - 24 February 2017
    Recruitment Contest Winner: April 2016
    Wintreath's Finest: April 2016
    Ambassador to Nesapo: 5 July 2016 - 13 March 2017
    Jarl of Culture: 30 November 2016 - 13 September 2019
    Wintreath's Finest: November 2016
    Wintreath's Finest: February 2017
    Count of Janth: 17 September 2017 - present
    Patriarch of the Noble House of Burdock: 17 September 2017 - present
    Recruitment Contest Winner: September 2017
    Duke of Wintreath: 13 September 2019 - present
    Wintreath's Finest: September 2019
    Skrifa of the 37th Underhusen: 8 December 2019 - 8 February 2020
    Wintreath's Finest of the Year: 2019
    Commendation of Wintreath: 27 June 2020
    Citizens' Council Member: 14 September 2020 - 8 March 2021
    Skrifa of the 43rd Underhusen: 9 December 2020 - 8 February 2021 🔥

Alder of the Riksraad: 7 June 2021 - 17 June 2021
    Jarl of Culture: 17 June 2021 - 14 November 2021
    Alder of the Riksraad: 14 November 2021 - 1 March 2022
    Regional Stability Squad: 27 February 2023 - present
    Gerrick
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Bisexual
      Familial House
      Burdock
      Wintreath Nation
    Laurentus
  • Count of Highever
  • Not that it matters anymore, but Ex, when KoD gets caught, does he go into anti-spew? 
    • Count of Highever
    Laurentus
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Wintreath Nation
    Laurentus
  • Count of Highever
  • As soon as I know what the flip was, I may or may not entertain y'all with another trick, lmao. 
    • Count of Highever
    Laurentus
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Wintreath Nation
    ☆ Princess Abigail ☆
  • 沈黙した
  • ❤️ Caitlin ❤️
    I want you to fall hardest of all saying my name or nothing at all.
    "Neon is genuinely exhausting to read"
    ☆ Princess Abigail ☆
    • 沈黙した
    • International Trans Girl Icon
    • Pronouns
      She/Her/Hers
      Orientation
      People
      Wintreath Nation
    Ruguo
  • Citizen
  • Honorary Box
  • The Macys shopping spree was short-lived as Lindsey Lohan started to burn it to the ground as everyone ran out screaming.  However, as it burned to ash, 10 more stores like it seemed to pop up in its place, which made Wintreath member Doc twitch slightly at the irony of it all.

Mourning the disappearance of Directly, who had run off with a can of tuna, Commander Shepherd was still fighting off the advances of Cersei Lannister, who declared their love for them and continually spouted sonnets like some terrible Shakespearean poetry to the dismay of her brother Jamie.  However, Jamie at least found happiness when he met and fell for Nigel Thornberry, whose wacky nature he found quite refreshing in this atmosphere of dullness.  Nigel, oblivious to the idea of romance and love, accepted Jamie’s advances as pure friendly gestures, such as the friendly petting of the hair and the friendly complimenting of each other’s features.  Last that Nigel spoke, Jamie and he went on a friendly romantic cruise across the waters surrounding the forest surrounding the village, followed by a friendly romantic dinner.

Meanwhile, Fry and Leela were also having their own time away from the Professor and Amy as they had a nice candlelit picnic in the cemetary near the village.  As they were about to share a Lady and the Tramp moment with their spaghetti, however, they were interrupted by Mario and Luigi who were for some reason offended at the sight of their spaghetti, with Mario going on some tangent about the meatballs.

During this time, the Space Core was out scouting around for the plot device, as a group of girl scouts swarmed and surrounded them asking about cookies.  Not wanting to buy any, Space Core tried to leave, but the girl scouts didn’t take no for an answer.  They closed in on Space Core and demanded a fair trade of payment for cookies, until Space Core finally caved and poured out their life savings, much to their chagrin.

Seeing this, the group of out-of-place characters put there for plot device reasons began to grow wary of this place, as they begged Michi from afar to please take this story to somewhere more inviting.  But little did they know that the next place would have them fighting for their lives…literally, since the next place was a talent competition where if you were voted off, you basically died.  Like, that’s not even a joke, that’s how it was treated in that game when it was going on.

Final Votes: 
    Eastern New England: 1 (TGN)
    KingofDominaria: 5 (Vroendal, Laurentus, cozmikrae, NoName, ExLight)
    TGN: 2 (Anubhav Ghosh, Gerrick)
    Wintermoot: 1 (Dolby, KoD)
    Anubhav Ghosh: 1 (Neon Abigail)
    Gerrick: 1 (Aersoldorf)

No Vote (Withdrew Vote / No Lynch): 2 (Wintermoot)
    No Vote (Never Voted): Eastern New England, Red Mones, Moondrop

KingofDominaria was killed. They were the Space Core, one of my personal favourite townie roles. But fear not! My dear space core will yet return in a future game.

It is now Night 2. Send actions and all that jazz. Night will end at 4pm CST tomorrow the 31st.

Quiet Mode has been activated. Do not post if you are not designated as immune.
    There have been a few complaints and people need time to catch up. Needing time to catch up is not alignment indicative and players should use the mechanic as they need. It is here for a reason. Please use it.
    2 people like this post: ☆ Princess Abigail ☆, Michi
    Ruguo
    • Honorary Box
    • Boxes: All of them
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      They/Him
      Familial House
      Eske
      Wintreath Nation
    Dolby
  • Exalted Guest
  • Guess what

I'm immune
    1 person likes this post: Laurentus
    Dolby
    • Exalted Guest
    Dolby
  • Exalted Guest
  • There's something that I've noticed but I'm not gonna comment on. I will not be answering questions fielded about this. Might mention in when I designate it appropriate
    2 people like this post: Vroendal, Laurentus
    Dolby
    • Exalted Guest
    Anubhav Ghosh
  • Exalted Guest
  • Sad, it's not just you
    Anubhav Ghosh
    • Exalted Guest
    Anubhav Ghosh
  • Exalted Guest
  • @Dolby what do u think of Lau/Gerrick w/w?

Chronologically
    Lau claims a day cop shot in which Gerrick appears red
    Votes piled on Gerrick
    Gerrick responds inadequately, later explains that he missed much parts. This I see is not a lie
    Lau rescinds
    Votes get pulled off from Gerrick, put up on CL
    CL dies.

If the CL wagon was mostly a shift due to wolves piling(not all, but some) apart from some townie votes, that seems to indicate that it was a method to save Gerrick and also probably the whole Gerrick thing will keep much discussions on other options down until the final moments, hence increasing the chances of jumping on a wagon. 

Idk, if ENE's flavor cop is no use, it might be a role Lau asked him to take up lol. I mean I am starting to take everything with a grain of salt, as long as it is role stuff. For the first time in this game, I am questioning the utility of flavour, other than making it a fluff discussion stuff.
    Anubhav Ghosh
    • Exalted Guest
    Anubhav Ghosh
  • Exalted Guest
  • EBWOP: I meant to strikethrough the ENE statement part. Sad it switched back
    Anubhav Ghosh
    • Exalted Guest

Pages: 1 ... 86 [87] 88 ... 132