Pages: 1 ... 6 [7] 8 ... 12

Possible Revocation of Govindia's Citizenship

Arenado
  • Citizen
  • Some Random Guy
  • People requested some evidence so here it is.

The Gov Hug Query:
    http://pastebin.com/ALA6Qw5Q

Gov's temp ban in the IRC:
    http://pastebin.com/hJz2r3E4

Gov's perma ban:
    http://pastebin.com/SmdzvUwT

Gov and Wintermoot discussing his probation
    <Govindia> So question
    <Wintermoot> Hmm?
    <Govindia> Prior to the ban, people advised me to not speak to HannahB for up to 72 hours, to give her space and all that. 
    <Govindia> should I still wait?
    <Wintermoot> Yes...one of the conditions of your probation is that you not contact Hannah privately during the period
    <Govindia> ok, has the period not been set?
    <Wintermoot> Yes, the period will be for three months beginning yesterday
    <Govindia> wait, when was this finally decided?  Three MONTHS ?
    <Wintermoot> It was decided earlier this morning, and yes
    <Govindia> why so god damn long?  Three months man ? :-/
    <Wintermoot> I can safely say it was the most lenient response that was considered
    <Govindia> oh come on, three months is way too long.  Is there any way it can be reconsidered at some point to be lowered?
    <Wintermoot> Probably not. We felt the situation was very serious.

Initial Gov Hug Incident:
    http://pastebin.com/gT1nDXdG
    2 people like this post: Laurentus, Daylen Phoenix
    « Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 07:22:17 AM by North »
    I Hope You Have A Nice Day :]
    Arenado
    • Some Random Guy
    • Comfortably Numb
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      Any/All or They/Them
      Familial House
      Eske
      Wintreath Nation
    Laurentus
  • Regional Stability Squad
  • Count of Highever
  • I encourage everyone to follow suit with Lumenland. The evidence speaks for itself.

And there with Lumenland's evidence we see the same basic situation that transpired between Hannah and Gov with the whole hug debacle. And that one was on the forum. Lumenland can be glad it didn't go down that way.

This type of thing might seem just plainly annoying, but when you take into account how often "just plain annoying," crosses the line into harassment from Gov, it makes everyone uncomfortable when dealing with things like these from Gov, since the tiniest, most-insignificant thing can cause him to over-react, as he did with Hannah.
    1 person likes this post: Daylen Phoenix
    In die donker ure skink net duiwels nog 'n dop, 
    Satan sit saam sy kinders en kyk hoe kom die son op. 
    • Count of Highever
    Laurentus
    • Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      The Noble House of Valeria
      Wintreath Nation
    Govindia
  • Former Citizen
  • As I stated Laurentus, I need time to prepare my statement and have my counsel review it.

They are busy with RL matters as am I. I have had to deal with family issues concerning my father and my late mother and the Srardham ceremony (which no one seems to care about), financial issues, job fairs and job searching, helping my roommate with domestic dispute issues, and working on paperwork to even get counselling and services for seeking help with possible autism.   Also I have been fighting a flu bug that I got as a April gift from one of my other roommates -_-.

All of that takes time, and I have been away from the computer a lot, so I am asking people to please be patient and reasonable.   I understand this cannot be dragged out, but I need to make sure my statement is not rushed, and it says what I really need to say. 

I'm not Tom Yates, Sam Seaborn, or Will Bailey here.  Please be patient.  Thank you.
    Democratic Republic of South Nivogal
    Citizenship Granted 24 Dec. 2013!

------------------------------------------------
    Other Areas of NS:
    00000 A World Power: 1st Sgt, A World Power Regional Defence Force
    Celtica: Associate Advisor
    The Kodiak Republic: Member, The Kodiak Republic General Assembly

Govindia
    • Jedi Master
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Auditore
      Wintreath Nation
    Arenado
  • Citizen
  • Some Random Guy
  • As I stated Laurentus, I need time to prepare my statement and have my counsel review it.

They are busy with RL matters as am I. I have had to deal with family issues concerning my father and my late mother and the Srardham ceremony (which no one seems to care about), financial issues, job fairs and job searching, helping my roommate with domestic dispute issues, and working on paperwork to even get counselling and services for seeking help with possible autism.   Also I have been fighting a flu bug that I got as a April gift from one of my other roommates -_-.

All of that takes time, and I have been away from the computer a lot, so I am asking people to please be patient and reasonable.   I understand this cannot be dragged out, but I need to make sure my statement is not rushed, and it says what I really need to say. 

I'm not Tom Yates, Sam Seaborn, or Will Bailey here.  Please be patient.  Thank you.

Ok, Gov. Fair enough. How much time do you need?
    Arenado
    • Some Random Guy
    • Comfortably Numb
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      Any/All or They/Them
      Familial House
      Eske
      Wintreath Nation
    Govindia
  • Former Citizen

I do not know.  I am going to get some rest right now as it's 0324 PDT right now, and I haven't had much sleep because of this and other stresses.  I'll finish my draft after breakfast and then send it to my counsel.  It all depends on how much time they will have to review it, on top of their schedules. 

Please just bear with me.  I don't need any more anxiety than my father or my RL stuff is giving me already. 

Other Areas of NS:

Govindia
    • Jedi Master
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Auditore
      Wintreath Nation
    Arenado
  • Citizen
  • Some Random Guy

I do not know.  I am going to get some rest right now as it's 0324 PDT right now, and I haven't had much sleep because of this and other stresses.  I'll finish my draft after breakfast and then send it to my counsel.  It all depends on how much time they will have to review it, on top of their schedules. 

Please just bear with me.  I don't need any more anxiety than my father or my RL stuff is giving me already.

I've motioned for 72 hours. Hopefully that's enough.
    Arenado
    • Some Random Guy
    • Comfortably Numb
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      Any/All or They/Them
      Familial House
      Eske
      Wintreath Nation
    Govindia
  • Former Citizen
  • I'll let you know if I need more time

Other Areas of NS:

Govindia
    • Jedi Master
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Auditore
      Wintreath Nation
    Govindia
  • Former Citizen
    I'm with Laurentus on this one...I think we do need to give him time, however, 48 hours tells him that he needs to take this seriously.  He's already had 2 days and is pushing it off because of his "counsel."  48 hours tells him that he needs to get on it if he's wanting to make his appeal before the gears start going.

@Pengu, see above.  And it's not "counsel" in quotes.  I do take this seriously, that's why I am having someone help me write this so I can get my message across as clear as possible.  Please read and understand what I just said above to North.  As I said, I am taking this seriously.

Other Areas of NS:

Govindia
    • Jedi Master
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Auditore
      Wintreath Nation
    Michi
  • Level 167 Caticorn God of Destruction
    I'm with Laurentus on this one...I think we do need to give him time, however, 48 hours tells him that he needs to take this seriously.  He's already had 2 days and is pushing it off because of his "counsel."  48 hours tells him that he needs to get on it if he's wanting to make his appeal before the gears start going.

@Pengu, see above.  And it's not "counsel" in quotes.  I do take this seriously, that's why I am having someone help me write this so I can get my message across as clear as possible.  Please read and understand what I just said above to North.  As I said, I am taking this seriously.

I'm saying it in quote because you have mentioned them countless times, yet nobody here knows anything about them except for you.

So they're a mystery group to us.
    My Wintreath Resumé
    Michi
    • Wintreath's Official Video Game Enthusiast
    • Pronouns
      Any except it/its
      Orientation
      Michisexual <3
      Familial House
      Valeria
      Wintreath Nation
    Michi
  • And I mentioned taking it seriously because you've had 2 days now to give us something to work with...5 if you count the three days beforehand that this topic has been up.

I understand real life matters and wanting to get everything to sound right, but we need something Gov.  That's 5 days already you or your counsel could have given us something, but instead has been days where you refer us to the fact that you're working with them.

We're trying to work with you on this, but at the same time we can't push it back too far.  We very much welcome and encourage you to speak your side, and I'm glad that you are working with someone on getting your side across effectively.  However, as I said, we need something to work with since you've had more than enough time already to have something, anything, prepared.
    My Wintreath Resumé
    Michi
    • Pronouns
      Any except it/its
      Orientation
      Michisexual <3
      Familial House
      Valeria
      Wintreath Nation
    Laurentus
  • Count of Highever
  • I'm just going to say that those who wish to remain anonymous have as much right of doing so as Gov's counsel does.

I urge them to step forward, and present their evidence, as Lumen has done, but if they wish to send that evidence to their preferred Skrifa, they have just as much right to it.

What I am stressing here is that we need that evidence if we're going to consider what you have to say, since it could well be crucial to the case we're making, and it might even force us to take stronger action if said evidence warrants it. Currently we obviously have people who were hoping for stronger action being taken than we're even considering at present, but until a reason can be given to support that, revocation, and revocation only, is the way this is headed. PnG is, at this point, a bit disproportionate, since we don't want to declare Gov an enemy of the state while we haven't even done the in-between step of revoking his citizenship. That might change if the evidence to support PnG is compelling enough, but then we need that evidence.

Anyway, I just wanted to say we don't need to know the identity of Gov's counsel either.
    2 people like this post: Michi, Daylen Phoenix
    • Count of Highever
    Laurentus
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Wintreath Nation
    Arenado
  • Citizen
  • Some Random Guy
  • I'd also like to point out that even if we do go straight for PnG the OH will most likely vote it down.
    Arenado
    • Some Random Guy
    • Comfortably Numb
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      Any/All or They/Them
      Familial House
      Eske
      Wintreath Nation
    Laurentus
  • Count of Highever
  • I don't actually know. As of yet, I have no idea if @Wuufu or @Colberius X even support a revocation, much less a PnG. The only thing we know for certain is that Colby will vote against a PnG.
    • Count of Highever
    Laurentus
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Wintreath Nation
    Michi
  • Well with good reason.  We don't want to put the cart before the horse.  I don't even know why we're discussing a PnG right now, let alone in the platform, since this is purely about a revocation.  o_O
    My Wintreath Resumé
    Michi
    • Pronouns
      Any except it/its
      Orientation
      Michisexual <3
      Familial House
      Valeria
      Wintreath Nation
    Arenado
  • Citizen
  • Some Random Guy
  • I expect Colby to abstain if he finds nothing wrong. That being said, I don't want to give him a reason. In the end, even if they block us we can override them.
    Arenado
    • Some Random Guy
    • Comfortably Numb
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      Any/All or They/Them
      Familial House
      Eske
      Wintreath Nation

Pages: 1 ... 6 [7] 8 ... 12