Pages: 1 ... 3 [4]

Ask the candidates! (AKA Candidate debate topic)

Wintermoot
  • Regional Stability Squad
  • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
  • We have a lot of candidates this election...obviously, some will win and some will lose. My question is, regardless of the outcome of this election, what do you intend to do for the region outside of the Storting? How will you participate in other areas of civics and help to make this a better region in general?

I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    They said "You'd better look alive"
    Wintermoot
    • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
    • Weather: ❄️
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    Chanku
  • Citizen
  • We have a lot of candidates this election...obviously, some will win and some will lose. My question is, regardless of the outcome of this election, what do you intend to do for the region outside of the Storting? How will you participate in other areas of civics and help to make this a better region in general?
    Well I plan to contribute like I have this past session in the Citizens Platform, and would help out in the Orendi a little more than likely. I would also work on the military, but that's going to happen regardless.
    See you later space cowboy.
    Old Signature

Current Positions in Wintreath
    Matriarch of House Kaizer
    Speaker of the 29th Underhusen
    Advisor to the Riksråd
    Positions I've held
    Riksrad(1st Jarl of Information, 3rd Jarl of Foreign Affairs, 2nd Jarl of Defense)
    Member of the WHR
    Speaker of the Underhusen (3rd)
    Speaker Pro Tempore of the Underhusen (1st)
    Underhusen Member (1st-3rd)
    Member of the 5th Overhusen
    Chairman of the 5th Overhusen
    6th Underhusen
    Speaker of the 6th Underhusen
    Mandate Holder for Jarl of Defense
    Member of the 8th Storting (Underhusen)
    Royalty of Wintreath
    Ambassador for the Department of Foreign Affairs.
    Underhusen Terms I've been a part of
    1st Underhusen
    2nd Underhusen
    3rd Underhusen
    6th Underhusen
    8th Underhusen
    Overhusen Terms I've been a part of
    5th Overhusen
    Families I've been a part of
    Kaizer - Matriarch (REFORMED)
    Kestar - Child of Wintermoot (REMOVED)
    Chanku
    Laurentus
  • Count of Highever
  • If I lose, I'll just continue contributing in the Citizen's Platform, and go scouting for regions to establish relations with as the Thane of Foreign Affairs. I'll also continue contributing with things like the Orendi, and pretty much everywhere else I've been contributing.

In die donker ure skink net duiwels nog 'n dop, 
    Satan sit saam sy kinders en kyk hoe kom die son op. 
    • Count of Highever
    Laurentus
    • Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      The Noble House of Valeria
      Wintreath Nation
    HannahB
  • Former Citizen
  • Nuclear Soldermancer
  • Whether I win or loose I will probably still help out the region in any way I can  :) , to be honedt though I think that: if I lost, I probably wouldn't focus on the laws as much as I may have done recently, although I am just guessing so that might not be the case...  :-\

Anyway whatever the outcome I will still do my best in everything I do just now and I hope to expand to help out in more area  as well no matter thr result here ^-^
    HannahB
    • Nuclear Soldermancer
    • "You can not fight for Peace, you can only fight for War"
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      She/Her/Hers
      Familial House
      Everden
      Wintreath Nation
    Emoticonius
  • Former Citizen
  • Supreme Grand Admiral of The Emoticonian Army

Should I not be re-elected, my main focus will be The Orendi. I enjoy writing on NS. The journalistic side is what I most like about NS. Here on NS I've developed my own writing style that I can now utilize for The Orendi.
    “I support anyone’s right to be who they want to be. My question is: to what extent do I have to participate in your self-image?” - Dave Chappelle
    7:42 PM <Govindia> eh, i like the taste of nuts in my mouth

Potential clients should PM or Query Emoticonius
    Emoticonius
    • Supreme Grand Admiral of The Emoticonian Army
    • Crasher Endorsed, Native Approved
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Kaizer
      Representing
      Wintreath Nation
    Govindia
  • Former Citizen

• Alright, I'll think of some questions to ask the other candidates individually, but I do have a typical political question to ask each of you in here:

*What makes you the ideal candidate?  What are some personal goals that you hope to accomplish as a Skrifa?

I may not be the best candidate out there, as no one is perfect, but I have a good portion of experience to bring.  I have served in different government types and in all three branches, so I can utilise my experience and knowledge from these areas to help improve things to Wintreath in terms of reform, including drafting of legislation.

As for personal goals, I really would like to see judicial reform accomplished,  along with seeing if other parts of the Fundamental Laws can be amended to help improve citizen rights in Wintreath.
    This is the MOST IMPORTANT question you will ever have to answer....

FISH?
    FISHY always, especially catfish!

We have a lot of candidates this election...obviously, some will win and some will lose. My question is, regardless of the outcome of this election, what do you intend to do for the region outside of the Storting? How will you participate in other areas of civics and help to make this a better region in general?

I will continue to contribute to legislative matters in the Citizens Platform and work on articles for the Orendi.  I will stay committed to the WHR and I still have an interest in being the Marshal of the SV. 

I will also see about finding help for getting a map done for nation based role play, and modify the old rules I had.

Other than that, I will be continuing the private reform programme that I have implemented to help improve myself socially.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 via Tapatalk

Democratic Republic of South Nivogal
    Citizenship Granted 24 Dec. 2013!

------------------------------------------------
    Other Areas of NS:
    00000 A World Power: 1st Sgt, A World Power Regional Defence Force
    Celtica: Associate Advisor
    The Kodiak Republic: Member, The Kodiak Republic General Assembly

Govindia
    • Jedi Master
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Auditore
      Wintreath Nation
    PB
  • Paragons
  • I think I am the ideal candidate. F*ck your humility! 

But really though, I've seen the Underhusen at its best and I want to help bring that around again. Citizen engagement and out-of-the-box thinking are big parts of that, and I will strive to make them staples of my tenure in the next UH, should I be elected.  As far as specific policy items, there is a lot on the UH's to-do list that I think we need to resolve. I'm confident we can get a lot done with the right crew.

If I'm not lucky enough to get elected, I'll concentrate on my work in the Riksråd. Expanding the mentor program, increasing activity on the RMB, and taking the WA forum in a new direction. 
    1 person likes this post: Michi
    PB
    • Paragons
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Michi
  • Level 167 Caticorn God of Destruction

By doing what I always enjoy doing: finding ways to promote the culture and bring people flocking to see what we're all about.  Wintreath has a lot that is going for it, and I want everyone to see all of the positive and good natured fun that we have here, and continue drawing people to us.
    1 person likes this post: Govindia
    My Wintreath Resumé
    Michi
    • Level 167 Caticorn God of Destruction
    • Wintreath's Official Video Game Enthusiast
    • Pronouns
      Any except it/its
      Orientation
      Michisexual <3
      Familial House
      Valeria
      Wintreath Nation
    Govindia
  • Former Citizen
  • I wish everyone the best of luck in this election!

1 person likes this post: Michi
    Democratic Republic of South Nivogal
    Citizenship Granted 24 Dec. 2013!

------------------------------------------------
    Other Areas of NS:
    00000 A World Power: 1st Sgt, A World Power Regional Defence Force
    Celtica: Associate Advisor
    The Kodiak Republic: Member, The Kodiak Republic General Assembly

Govindia
    • Jedi Master
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns