Pages: [1]

Major Forum Restructuring!

Wintermoot
  • Regional Stability Squad
  • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
  • After a lot of consideration within the Cabinet, I'm happy to announce that we've made the biggest change to the forum structure in several years! The idea behind doing this was to make areas of discussion more visible and to make the forums overall less confusing, especially for new members. I hope that we hit the mark. :)

The biggest change is that the discussion and cultural areas have been split into separate categories, allowing many sub-forums to become main forums. For example, the old Frostmist Arena has been resurrected as the home of community games and contests after several years of being folded within the Amalyan Quarter. The roleplay area was also rolled back within the culture category, to reflect its current activity level.

Changes to the government area are still under discussion, but for now I have created a new forum for Civil Service topics such as topics for Orendi writers and ambassadors, and moved those topics from Frosthold Castle. Perhaps you'll hear more about Civil Service opportunities from this area in the near future. ;)

I would love to hear any feedback that you may have about these changes! If you feel some portion of the forums is confusing, I'd love to hear that too so we can do something about it. :)
    2 people like this post: taulover, Gerrick

I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    They said "You'd better look alive"
    Wintermoot
    • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
    • Weather: ❄️
    • Regional Stability Squad
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation