Pages: [1]

June 2018 Storting and Thane Results!

Wintermoot
  • Regional Stability Squad
  • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
  • Elections have just ended and we're ready to get started with the new summer season...the only thing left to do is announce who will be part of the government for it, and that's, uh, what this topic is for. :D

Underhusen
    Somewhat surprisingly, the Underhusen election saw the most activity, with 19 ballots being cast, making this the most active election since October 2016. This session of the Underhusen will have four seats, and those seats will be filled by @taulover, @Doc, @Mathyland, and @Chanku! Congrats!

17 - taulover
    16 - Doc
    14 - Mathyland
    12 - Chanku

06 - Crushita
    11 - Abstain (and no, changing your name to Abstain doesn't entitle you to the votes, lol)

Overhusen
    The next session of the Overhusen will also see some changes. I am reconfirming the appointments of myself, @Wuufu, and @Aragonn, and further appoint @Cinciri and @Abstain (trader). This will make for a full Overhusen for the first time in awhile, and possibly the first time the Overhusen has been larger than the Underhusen. Congratulations to all! I'm proud to have each of you (and of course myself ;)) as my representatives when it comes to legislative matters. :)

Also, I want to thank @Laurentus for his service in the Overhusen in the last term. it always sucks to lose someone as talented and driven as Laurentus to real life, but I hope that he'll be able to return to us in the future and be part of the community once again. :)

Thane of Gaming
    As you know, this was the only competitive thaneship after nominations, with all others being determined by default or remaining vacant. This election was subdued compared to the Underhusen election, but remained competitive. In the end though, @Gattoartico pulled it out and won re-election. Congrats!

07 - Gattoartico
    03 - Kane lives
    4 people like this post: Mathyland, taulover, Imaginative Kane, Wuufu
    « Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 05:27:53 PM by Wintermoot »

I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    They said "You'd better look alive"
    Wintermoot
    • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
    • Weather: ❄️
    • Regional Stability Squad
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    Imaginative Kane
  • Citizen
  • Wintreath's Unofficial King of Command & Conquer Single Player and Skirmish vs Easy Opponents as any Faction and against any Faction
  • Congrats everyone!
    Peace through Power!!!
    One Vision, One Purpose!!!!!!!!!
    Oldies are goodies.
    Travel the world
    Orca.
    Meow

Let us not repeat the mistakes of history.

Now tell me.  What do you see?
    Imaginative Kane
    • Wintreath's Unofficial King of Command & Conquer Single Player and Skirmish vs Easy Opponents as any Faction and against any Faction
    • Young pessimistic technologically challenged somewhat ignorant animal and especially cat loving idiot.
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His/It/Its/Their
      Familial House
      Burdock
      Wintreath Nation
    Red Mones
  • Citizen
  • Wintreath's Official Money Launderer
  • Congratulations!
    Red Mones
    • Wintreath's Official Money Launderer
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Burdock
      Wintreath Nation
    Doc
  • Citizen
  • Technically, even if changing his name did get him all those sick Abstain votes, he wouldn't have been elected anyway.
    NICE TRY THOUGH TRADER, STEALING MY BIT

Props to my colleagues, mad props to myself obvs, and my condolences to Crush. We'll just have to burn the house down next time, bud. Additional condolences to Kane, since I'm on the subject, but hopefully you still try and do your Jackbox nights, since that might inspire some votes your way the next time.

And of course, congratulations to the OH appointees, except Moot because appointing yourself is legally masturbatory, a phrase I can now proudly say I've used in an actual sentence and our Thane of Gaming, Gatto.
    1 person likes this post: Mathyland
    Proud Burner
    Doc
    • it's karma, man
    • Citizen
    • Wintreath Nation
    Arenado
  • Citizen
  • Some Random Guy
  • Congratulations all! Good luck.
    I Hope You Have A Nice Day :]
    Arenado