Pages: [1] 2 3

What would you like to see the Underhusen do?

Michi
  • Regional Stability Squad
  • Level 167 Caticorn God of Destruction
  • Hey there citizens, Pengu here.

So I realize that the view of the UH and what they do has been...less than favorable to the point of occasional discussions of its destruction.  And I aim to do my best to improve that view.

My question to you is: What would you like to see the Underhusen do?

I've already laid some groundwork as to what I personally think we can do this term and in future terms (as you can see in here), and I think the latter 2 things are especially important.

Personally, I think one of the big things is becoming more involved with you guys.  It's been my thought process since I was first in the UH, and it hasn't deterred.  One of the biggest reasons the 10th UH session had created the role of the Secretary was for them to help generate interest among you guys.  The idea behind the role of the Secretary was that they would post our discussions in the Platform, ping members and post links in places like the RMB, and get people involved and interested in what we were doing.

Clearly, this hasn't been happening to the capacity I, and most likely the lot of us that discussed the role, was hoping for.

So, I think it's time to try to take another step.

Ideally, I'd love to see the idea of a monthly/bi-monthly/once-a-term IRC public meeting take off, as I do think it's a necessary step in the right direction.  As mentioned in the above thread, members would be messaged when the meeting was scheduled to happen, and would be encouraged to pop in, listen in, and provide any input that they have.  Likewise, the idea of just having different members host a Q&A session is something I'd love to see because it would give you guys the chance to question us singularly about the UH session, what you'd like to see, and so on.

Really, in the end, I just want to see the UH get more involved with you guys, and in turn see the citizens get more involved with the process of the UH.  We're a body that's normally considered stagnant and distant from the citizens, and that needs to end.  We were elected by you to represent you after all, so I think it's necessary to show you just how much your voice actually does matter.

But I've prattled on, and I'm pretty sure I could continue.  I'd really like to hear from you guys on this and get your thoughts.  What do you feel like the UH should do this term? In your opinion, is there anything we can do better or improve on?  What can we do to help get you interested in the process?

I, and I'm sure my colleagues as well, appreciate any feedback from you, and are eager to hear what you have to say.  :)
    2 people like this post: taulover, Hydra
    My Wintreath Resumé
    Michi
    • Wintreath's Official Video Game Enthusiast
    • Pronouns
      Any except it/its
      Orientation
      Michisexual <3
      Familial House
      Valeria
      Wintreath Nation
    Doc
  • Citizen
  • I suppose my question really is: what's the point? An UH that's not doing anything is probably a good sign, since that suggests that there's nothing that needs changing, or at least nothing that needs it so badly that someone's complained. Doing something when nothing needs doing is the mark of bad management, because you feel the need to justify your continued existence.

Personally though, I don't really see the utility of a legislative body here at all. Laws for the sake of having laws strikes me as pointless; they should exist only when there is no other recourse against bad behavior but to codify certain ones. Everything else can and probably really should be dealt with by custom, simply because the prospect of having laws is intimidating to creating an online community (insofar as you'd generally like to know said laws before joining the community).
    I'm not suggesting you guys are doing anything bad; just that it seems kind of like playing house.
    Then again I've always been against student government as pointless, and this pretty much strikes me as that, again. Maybe I'm wrong.
    1 person likes this post: Gerrick
    Proud Burner
    Doc
    • it's karma, man
    • Citizen
    • Wintreath Nation
    Michi
  • I suppose my question really is: what's the point? An UH that's not doing anything is probably a good sign, since that suggests that there's nothing that needs changing, or at least nothing that needs it so badly that someone's complained. Doing something when nothing needs doing is the mark of bad management, because you feel the need to justify your continued existence.

Personally though, I don't really see the utility of a legislative body here at all. Laws for the sake of having laws strikes me as pointless; they should exist only when there is no other recourse against bad behavior but to codify certain ones. Everything else can and probably really should be dealt with by custom, simply because the prospect of having laws is intimidating to creating an online community (insofar as you'd generally like to know said laws before joining the community).
    I'm not suggesting you guys are doing anything bad; just that it seems kind of like playing house.
    Then again I've always been against student government as pointless, and this pretty much strikes me as that, again. Maybe I'm wrong.

I appreciate you taking the time to reply, Doc.

While I do agree that sometimes a quiet government is a nice one, the problem is that any place that has laws will always need mending in some way...or additions/retractions to meet with the constantly changing atmosphere.  Places change over time, and if they have laws in effect, those laws show follow the change.

For me, it takes the place of the traditional forum rules.  Elected members get to have a say in how the process around the forums go, rather than it being 100% set in stone ideal set by a single individual.  That appeals to me because I've seen how rigid and downright unnecessary some rules can get, so the idea of having a hand in shaping those and other processes is a nice idea.  The fact that some rules will be removed, others added, some changed (barring Royal Decrees), each by different elected members that aren't necessarily the administrator's mod squad is even more of a draw to me.  These aren't special handpicked people by the founder, these are literally just people voted by others for 2 month periods that will go back to being just regular citizens after that period (unless re-elected).  So really, anyone can get the chance to be in that type of position, so it makes it less "exclusive" and more inclusive.

Likewise, it goes beyond just the simple rules and extends outward.  We get to honor members with a privileged status/commendation, have a hand in revoking the status of more troublesome members, have a say in how our punishment systems (revocations and the judicial system) works...and overall things that normally a moderator would handle.  But again, we're not mods handpicked by the admin that indefinitely hold the status and develop entitlement issues...we're regular members that decide as a group for 2 month periods until we vote for the next group to succeed us.

And again, to me that's a bit more special since it's more inclusive, and there's less chance of corruption or feeling entitled because you can do special things.
    2 people like this post: taulover, Menekar
    « Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 03:33:27 AM by Coco Bandicoot »
    My Wintreath Resumé
    Michi
    • Pronouns
      Any except it/its
      Orientation
      Michisexual <3
      Familial House
      Valeria
      Wintreath Nation
    Gerrick
  • I don't really have anything to add -- just wanted to remind you that UH terms are only two months.

Duke of Wintreath and Count of Janth
    Patriarch of the Noble House of Burdock
    Curriculum Vitae
    Citizen: 15 November 2015 - present
    Recruitment Contest Winner: December 2015
    Recruitment Contest Winner: January 2016
    Secretary of the 14th Underhusen: 8 February 2016 - 8 April 2016
    RP Guild Councillor: 9 February 2016 - 24 February 2017
    Recruitment Contest Winner: April 2016
    Wintreath's Finest: April 2016
    Ambassador to Nesapo: 5 July 2016 - 13 March 2017
    Jarl of Culture: 30 November 2016 - 13 September 2019
    Wintreath's Finest: November 2016
    Wintreath's Finest: February 2017
    Count of Janth: 17 September 2017 - present
    Patriarch of the Noble House of Burdock: 17 September 2017 - present
    Recruitment Contest Winner: September 2017
    Duke of Wintreath: 13 September 2019 - present
    Wintreath's Finest: September 2019
    Skrifa of the 37th Underhusen: 8 December 2019 - 8 February 2020
    Wintreath's Finest of the Year: 2019
    Commendation of Wintreath: 27 June 2020
    Citizens' Council Member: 14 September 2020 - 8 March 2021
    Skrifa of the 43rd Underhusen: 9 December 2020 - 8 February 2021 🔥

Alder of the Riksraad: 7 June 2021 - 17 June 2021
    Jarl of Culture: 17 June 2021 - 14 November 2021
    Alder of the Riksraad: 14 November 2021 - 1 March 2022
    Regional Stability Squad: 27 February 2023 - present
    Gerrick
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Bisexual
      Familial House
      Burdock
      Wintreath Nation
    Michi
  • Ah, you're correct.  I don't know why I keep counting the re-election month as one of the months x2.  <_<  I'll fix that note.

Edit: Alright, it's been fixed in the thread.  Thanks for pointing that out Gerrick.
    1 person likes this post: Gerrick
    « Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 03:35:50 AM by Coco Bandicoot »
    My Wintreath Resumé
    Michi
    • Pronouns
      Any except it/its
      Orientation
      Michisexual <3
      Familial House
      Valeria
      Wintreath Nation
    taulover
  • Seeker of Knowledge
  • I want @Mathyland to get those grammar fixes through.

That's pretty much it for now.
    2 people like this post: Mathyland, Michi
    Résumé
    Wintreath:
    Citizen: 8 April 2015 - present
    From the Ashes RP Game Master: 29 November 2015 - 24 July 2018
    Skydande Vakt Marshal: 29 November 2015 - 28 February 2017
    Skrifa of the 13th Underhusen: 13 December 2015 - 8 February 2016
    RP Guild Councillor: 9 February 2016 - 6 March 2018
    Ambassador to Lovely: 23 February 2016 - 17 August 2016
    Werewolf VII co-host: 11 May 2016 - 5 June 2016
    Skrifa of the 18th Underhusen: 8 October 2016 - 7 December 2016
    Ambassador to Balder: 1 December 2016 - 1 March 2022
    Skrifa of the 19th Underhusen: 7 December 2016 - 9 February 2017
    Ambassador to the INWU: 11 March 2017 - 1 March 2022
    Ambassador to the Versutian Federation: 18 August 2017 - 22 March 2018
    Thane of Integration: 29 September 2017 - 7 March 2018
    Speaker of the 24th Underhusen: 10 October 2017 - 7 December 2017
    October 2017 Wintreath's Finest: 4 November 2017
    Speaker pro tempore of the 25th Underhusen: 9 December 2017 - 7 February 2018
    Wintreath's Finest of 2017: 6 January 2018
    Werewolf XIV host: 20 January 2018 - 23 February 2018
    February 2018 Wintreath's Finest: 5 March 2018
    Thane of Embassy Dispatches / Foreign Releases and Information / Foreign Dispatches: 7 March 2018 - 15 March 2020
    Speaker of the 28th Underhusen: 10 June 2018 - 7 August 2018
    Second Patriarch of the Noble House of Valeria: 10 October 2018 - present
    Arena Game 6 Host: 28 December 2018 - 9 March 2019
    Librarian of the Underhusen: 29 January 2019 - 12 February 2019
    Speaker of the 32nd Underhusen: 12 February 2019 - 8 April 2019
    March 2019 Wintreath's Finest: 4 April 2019
    Librarian of the Underhusen: 12 April 2019 - 23 October 2020
    Commendation of Wintreath: 24 September 2020
    Peer of the Overhusen: 9 December 2020 - 8 February 2021
    Vice Chancellor of the Landsraad: 26 May 2021 - 15 September 2022
    Arena Game 8 Host: 10 June 2021 - 19 July 2021
    June 2021 Wintreath's Finest: 5 July 2021
    Regional Stability Squad: 28 February 2023 - present
    Minecraft Server Admin: 8 March 2023 - present

Aura Hyperia/New Hyperion:
    Plebeian: 16 April 2014 - 21 July 2014
    Patrician: 21 July 2014 - present
    Adeptus Mechanicus: 24 October 2014 - 16 November 2014
    Co-founder of New Hyperion: 29 October 2014 - present
    Lord of Propaganda: 16 November 2014 - present
    Mapmaker for Official Region RP: 27 November 2015 - present
    WACom Delegate: 11 November 2017 - present
    Other positions: Hyperian Guardsman, Hyperian Marine (Rank: Scout)
    taulover
    • Seeker of Knowledge
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Valeria
      Wintreath Nation
    taulover
  • Seeker of Knowledge

As an NS region, or at least an online community with origins in NS, I think it's still best to maintain a government-like leadership structure. If not a representative democracy, I still think a legislature of some sort, whether an appointed house or an open assembly or something else, would be preferable to no legislature at all.

(As for the advantages of such a system, I suppose Pengu has outlined most of them already...)
    Résumé
    Wintreath:
    Citizen: 8 April 2015 - present
    From the Ashes RP Game Master: 29 November 2015 - 24 July 2018
    Skydande Vakt Marshal: 29 November 2015 - 28 February 2017
    Skrifa of the 13th Underhusen: 13 December 2015 - 8 February 2016
    RP Guild Councillor: 9 February 2016 - 6 March 2018
    Ambassador to Lovely: 23 February 2016 - 17 August 2016
    Werewolf VII co-host: 11 May 2016 - 5 June 2016
    Skrifa of the 18th Underhusen: 8 October 2016 - 7 December 2016
    Ambassador to Balder: 1 December 2016 - 1 March 2022
    Skrifa of the 19th Underhusen: 7 December 2016 - 9 February 2017
    Ambassador to the INWU: 11 March 2017 - 1 March 2022
    Ambassador to the Versutian Federation: 18 August 2017 - 22 March 2018
    Thane of Integration: 29 September 2017 - 7 March 2018
    Speaker of the 24th Underhusen: 10 October 2017 - 7 December 2017
    October 2017 Wintreath's Finest: 4 November 2017
    Speaker pro tempore of the 25th Underhusen: 9 December 2017 - 7 February 2018
    Wintreath's Finest of 2017: 6 January 2018
    Werewolf XIV host: 20 January 2018 - 23 February 2018
    February 2018 Wintreath's Finest: 5 March 2018
    Thane of Embassy Dispatches / Foreign Releases and Information / Foreign Dispatches: 7 March 2018 - 15 March 2020
    Speaker of the 28th Underhusen: 10 June 2018 - 7 August 2018
    Second Patriarch of the Noble House of Valeria: 10 October 2018 - present
    Arena Game 6 Host: 28 December 2018 - 9 March 2019
    Librarian of the Underhusen: 29 January 2019 - 12 February 2019
    Speaker of the 32nd Underhusen: 12 February 2019 - 8 April 2019
    March 2019 Wintreath's Finest: 4 April 2019
    Librarian of the Underhusen: 12 April 2019 - 23 October 2020
    Commendation of Wintreath: 24 September 2020
    Peer of the Overhusen: 9 December 2020 - 8 February 2021
    Vice Chancellor of the Landsraad: 26 May 2021 - 15 September 2022
    Arena Game 8 Host: 10 June 2021 - 19 July 2021
    June 2021 Wintreath's Finest: 5 July 2021
    Regional Stability Squad: 28 February 2023 - present
    Minecraft Server Admin: 8 March 2023 - present

Aura Hyperia/New Hyperion:
    Plebeian: 16 April 2014 - 21 July 2014
    Patrician: 21 July 2014 - present
    Adeptus Mechanicus: 24 October 2014 - 16 November 2014
    Co-founder of New Hyperion: 29 October 2014 - present
    Lord of Propaganda: 16 November 2014 - present
    Mapmaker for Official Region RP: 27 November 2015 - present
    WACom Delegate: 11 November 2017 - present
    Other positions: Hyperian Guardsman, Hyperian Marine (Rank: Scout)
    taulover
    • Seeker of Knowledge
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Valeria
      Wintreath Nation
    Barnes
  • Former Citizen
  • Wintrean Press Secretary
  • Keep in mind, @Coco Bandicoot, that you're free to remove the current Secretary from office if you feel they aren't performing up to their job. I also don't believe the Secretary position is even necessary, and that the position can be absorbed into the Speaker (pro tempore) positions.

I do fully support the IRC meetings for the Underhusen early in each term, as well as the "fireside chat" style of Q&A you're proposing, also on a per-term basis. The Overhusen should also consider these ideas, especially to open up a line of communication between them and the Underhusen and the rest of the citizenry.

@Laurentus should most definitely become a Paragon at this point. I would say @Colberius X as well, although I'm not too sure how much experience I've had with him. I also believe that you, Coco, should be a Paragon as well. We tried to make you a Paragon before, and now would be fitting more than ever. This would be a bill I recommend you abstain from, however.

I remember trying to institute an open legislature before, but that didn't work out because (a point which was already addressed) everyone suggested their feelings against it only after it was introduced for referendum. And this was many prominent citizens who were previously in support of the bill, too. Perhaps we need another Constitutional Convention for the idea. Perhaps we can implement it better if we worked at it a second time.

The fact that there are so many ideas flowing makes me regret not running. :P I guess I'll just have to admire/contribute from afar.
    Barnes
    • credit to @DorkCollie
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Meindhert
      Wintreath Nation
    Michi
  • If anything, the Secretary position was made to delegate a bit so that the Speaker doesn't have to be the most active out of everyone and pretty much running the show.  I don't mind posting topics in the Platform, but it shouldn't have to be the Speaker's job to do it all the time, hence delegation.

I appreciate the paragon sentiments, but the only reason I'm suggesting it for Laurentus and Colby is because they've been gone for so long.  I however am currently active, so it wouldn't make sense for that bill to come up for me just yet, especially since I do have a Commendation.  Perhaps if I disappear for a good while, it can be brought up.  :P

Yeah...I think that bugged a bit of people.  But at the same time, it can be hard to sit up and say your opinion at the right moment when the authors are very strong-willed and outspoken.  Call it cowardly or whatever you will, but I can at least understand being that person standing there wanting to say your bit, but when you're surrounded by others that hold strong opinions in the opposite direction and make it known, it can become difficult until the final moment appears.  Nothing against anyone involved in the drafting of the original bill, since it was essentially their baby that they had spent a good long time working on.  So I can definitely understand their feelings throughout.  I just think it was a bit shakier than just the idea of people waiting until the end to reject the proposal.  I think if everyone felt comfortable getting their thoughts out at the right time, it could have went differently.

Hey, well contributing from afar is still contributing, so even if you're not a part of the team, you're still an asset to have.  :D
    My Wintreath Resumé
    Michi
    • Pronouns
      Any except it/its
      Orientation
      Michisexual <3
      Familial House
      Valeria
      Wintreath Nation
    Barnes
  • Former Citizen
  • I was also suggesting the Speaker pro tem be able to fill that role as well. I'm just trying to streamline things in case the Secretary isn't doing their job.

And I only gave you the Commendation because the Overhusen was worried that we haven't exhausted all available awards for you. If I remember correctly, we tried to take you straight to Paragon status. You don't have to be inactive to receive the Paragon award, you know.
    Barnes
    • credit to @DorkCollie
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Meindhert
      Wintreath Nation
    Wintermoot
  • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
  • Traditionally, only exceptional members who are no longer with us have been made Paragons. The concept was created when Charax was no longer allowed to be involved with NationStates, and I believe all Paragons have been inactive when they were rewarded the title (though some like Weissreich have returned later on). If I remember correctly, that was the main issue there.

It seems like when it comes to activity in the Underhusen, we dance around the main issue, which is that there's simply not much for it to do. It's rare that we have a treaty to consider or a law to adjust, the Storting has only needed to utilize its power to strip Citizenship once in nearly four years, and the very nature of commendations and paragonhood make those rare as well. The initial purpose of the last Constitutional Convention was to find new purpose for the Storting, but ended up mostly being about the structure of the Storting instead.

There are things that I like about the Storting in general...I like that we have regular elections for something, and when the Storting is active I like that it's something that promotes debate where otherwise I fear the discussion would devolve into 'whatever the Monarch wants' as I've seen in other Monarchies. But it's obvious that the issue has come to a head...people don't take the Storting seriously anymore, often including the people that run to be a part of it.

I know as someone who puts a lot of time and effort into Wintreath, it really pisses me off when we have candidates that don't even bother to campaign or even to vote in the election they're running in. I think that in a meritocratic society, serving in any government office should be an honour and a privilege that one has to work for to get and then work to keep, and that just doesn't happen in the Storting anymore.

The Storting must have a new sense of purpose...new reasons for being, or else the institution will continue to die a slow death.
    2 people like this post: Michi, Menekar

I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    They said "You'd better look alive"
    Wintermoot
    • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
    • Weather: ❄️
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    Mathyland
  • Citizen
  • Wintreath's Potato Archbishop and Official Grammar Police
  • Keep in mind, @Coco Bandicoot, that you're free to remove the current Secretary from office if you feel they aren't performing up to their job. [...]
    Hey! Are you implying something about me? :P

I agree with Wintermoot that the Underhusen needs to continue and needs a new sense of purpose, and Pengu (Coco Bandicoot) has been doing a good job of trying to help with that by making this thread and similar ones about our plan this session.
    « Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 10:23:30 PM by Mathyland »
    Résumé

Hogwarts NS:

Co-WA Delegate: June 13, 2016-present
    Hufflepuff student: April 9, 2016-present
    House points earned: 7 (Also, 40 points were a group effort, so I earned part of that as well)
    Host of Death Eaters II

Wintreath:

Citizen: September 6, 2016-present

Underhusen Terms
    The 21st Underhusen
    The 22nd Underhusen
    The 23rd Underhusen - secretary
    The 24th Underhusen
    The 25th Underhusen
    The 26th Underhusen
    The 27th Underhusen

Other:

NationStates nation: March 11, 2016-present

[/i]
    Mathyland
    • Wintreath's Potato Archbishop and Official Grammar Police
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Valeria
      Wintreath Nation
    Michi
  • Planning only goes so far, though.  If we plan but never produce, then Wintermoot's point is accurate.
    My Wintreath Resumé
    Michi
    • Pronouns
      Any except it/its
      Orientation
      Michisexual <3
      Familial House
      Valeria
      Wintreath Nation
    Menekar
  • Former Citizen
  • Hey everyone! I now I'm really new here, but I have some experience with regional government and wanted to add in my two cents if I could :D

In my old region we had an open citizen legislature. I don't think that's an entirely great solution here. There are, I think, two problems when it comes to inactivity.  In regional governments. A lack of possibilities, and a lack of interest. The possibilities problem refers not only to a lack of possible positions people could serve in, but also the difficulty of acquiring those positions. The lack of interest point is self explanatory I think.

For Wintreath, at least when it comes to the Underhusen, I don't think a lack of possibility is the problem. From what I've seen, it seems most elections only have one more candidate than the number of seats. And there are many people who have consistently been in either the Underhusen or the government in some way. An open legislature isn't going to fix the fact that there just aren't enough people trying to be active in the legislature.

I tried to deal with inactivity at the Citizen's Congress in the Renegade Islands Alliance. It was rampant. I think that, as has been suggested, part of how we get people more involved is to make the legislature more open and engaged. If people see the Underhusen as something accessible and interesting rather than intimidating, they're more likely to interact with it as citizens as well as to possibly run in the elections. Speaking as someone who is interested in regional government, coming into the region and seeing that the Underhusen is filled with long standing, prominent members of the regions makes me apprehensive to try and interact with it. That's not to say that these types of citizens can't interact with government, obviously they should. But it would make more sense for some of them to be in the Overhusen, or in executive portions of the government.

I also agree that the Underhusen needs more of a purpose and responsilbity. Activity can help bring interest, but there needs to be a reason for that activity. I don't entirely know what that will be, as I think it has to be tied to the culture of the region. I don't know the region enough to make that designation, but a lot of people here do. Perhaps the Underhusen needs to be given new responsibilities so that new avenues are created for activity. Maybe the culture or place of the Underhusen needs to be changed so that it fits into a different mold of the region. Whatever it is, I think the change has to be big in order to make a significant boost in activity.

Anyway, that's most of my two cents. I have some suggestions for more specific changes, but I don't wanna overstep or anything. Like I said, y'all know far better than me what would fit Wintreath the best. I'd just like to see an active and engaging regional government, as that is one of my top interests.

Edit: Fixed spelling errors cause I'm a German monster :P
    1 person likes this post: Sapphiron
    « Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 05:37:02 AM by Menekar »
    Menekar
    Lord Belmont
  • Former Citizen
  • Belmont Inc. CEO
  • i agree with moot on this, the storting is rarely needed so we can restructure and give it all the new duties we want but at that point it will be artificial which leads to moots problem...no one taking it seriously. i think that the storting if anything should be made less active and only really used when actually necessary. you want activity but we aren't an actual country thats needs constant regulating and strict laws and so forth. I had a couple of ideas back when i ran to make it active but they required an overhaul of how we see this forum and it also went partly in hand with my economy system.

to summarize- moot has a point and i think that while pengu you mean well there simply isn't much to do. if you want activity then focus on our other parts of wintreath not our government system. also IRC meeting would be awesome because we can all get on the same page at the same time no delay and mixed words.

p.s i don't recall if wintreath has one or not but maybe a discord server because explaining stuff by actually talking could be so much easier.

Zobek: An unusual hiding place, for the Prince of Darkness. Don't you think?
    Gabriel: Zobek...
    Zobek: Yes, old friend. It is I.
    Gabriel: Where have you been, all this time?
    Zobek: Out there, amongst the living. And what of you? Why have you been hiding all this time... ... Gabriel?
    Gabriel: Don't you dare call me that! Eu sunt Dracul!
    Lord Belmont
    • Belmont Inc. CEO
    • I'm a mirror. If you're cool with me I'm cool with you.
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation

Pages: [1] 2 3