Pages: 1 2 [3]

League of Legends Discussion

NyghtOwl
  • Former Citizen
  • Nocturnus Cantankorous
  • I was going to offer on Sunday but you're on eu servers right? I'm excited to try the new eve.
    NyghtOwl
    • Nocturnus Cantankorous
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Wintermoot
  • Regional Stability Squad
  • The Greyscale Magi-Monk

• 6:20 - "With Hauntzer, there's no mystery, he's always naked in like all his pictures!"

The sort of hard-hitting analysis of pro League players that keeps me interested in the scene! :D
    « Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 03:09:42 AM by Wintermoot »

I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    They said "You'd better look alive"
    Wintermoot
    • Weather: ❄️
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    Daylen Phoenix
  • Former Citizen
  • Unsurprisingly, I had to watch that video. Hauntzer may come across to me as an arrogant dick (as every single one of TSM's players do) but I can still appreciate he's a hot guy. I need to see his photos!  :P
    "Steel yourself! Though the agony be great, my cleansing flames will burn away the darkness within, and reforge your very soul."

The Federation of Daxev - #1 in Wintreath for Highest Average Tax Rates, Highest Workforce Participation Rate, Nicest Citizens, Most Inclusive, Smartest Citizens, Most Cultured, Most Rebellious Youth, Most Pacifist, Highest Foreign Aid Spending, Largest Welfare Programs, Most Advanced Law Enforcement, Largest Governments, Most Compassionate Citizens, Most Influential, Most Extensive Public Healthcare, Most Advanced Public Transport, Most Advanced Public Education, Least Corrupt Governments, Most Popular Tourist Destinations and Healthiest Citizens.
    Daylen Phoenix
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Wintermoot
  • I'm a bit amused that you quickly found this without being mentioned. :P

I think that Hauntzer is the easy choice, given that he seems to love showing off his built body, but I think Sneaky is pretty cute...probably has a great twink body, and definitely makes for a good trap. One only hopes with all those costumes he's good at roleplay. ;)

I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    They said "You'd better look alive"
    Wintermoot
    • Weather: ❄️
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    Daylen Phoenix
  • Former Citizen
  • I totally don't have this thread as one of my many regular tabs in Chrome. Not at all.

Even though guys dressing up in girls clothes does nothing for me whatsoever, I can appreciate when a guy can pull off the look and all things considered, I agree Sneaky can. To be honest, I'm surprised how not surprised I am about him. Unlike a lot of american players, he comes across as such a genuine, honest and nice guy (like all of Cloud 9's players really).

But anyway... I want naked Hauntzer pics... :D
    "Steel yourself! Though the agony be great, my cleansing flames will burn away the darkness within, and reforge your very soul."

The Federation of Daxev - #1 in Wintreath for Highest Average Tax Rates, Highest Workforce Participation Rate, Nicest Citizens, Most Inclusive, Smartest Citizens, Most Cultured, Most Rebellious Youth, Most Pacifist, Highest Foreign Aid Spending, Largest Welfare Programs, Most Advanced Law Enforcement, Largest Governments, Most Compassionate Citizens, Most Influential, Most Extensive Public Healthcare, Most Advanced Public Transport, Most Advanced Public Education, Least Corrupt Governments, Most Popular Tourist Destinations and Healthiest Citizens.
    Daylen Phoenix
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation

Pages: 1 2 [3]