Pages: [1] 2 3

League of Legends Discussion

Wintermoot
  • Regional Stability Squad
  • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
  • Descended from the Wintreath MOBA Team topic, this thread is for everything related to League of Legends, from meeting other players and gameplay to professional play. :D

I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    They said "You'd better look alive"
    Wintermoot
    • Weather: ❄️
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    Wintermoot
  • I don't guess anyone watched Rift Rivals (NA vs EU) this week, did they? I was pretty impressed with how NA (besides C9) played this week, and I was pretty glad Reon found a career in e-sports after he left Wintreath. I think Unicorns of Love really suits him. :))

Reon
    Xerxe
    1 person likes this post: taulover

Wintermoot
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    NyghtOwl
  • Former Citizen
  • Nocturnus Cantankorous
  • Every time I think I wanna practice and get decent again I'm turned away by the community. Was playing cor a while but as soon as I stepped back onto PvP it was just trolls salty bitches far as the eye could see.
    NyghtOwl
    • Nocturnus Cantankorous
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Wintermoot
  • I just can't even gather the courage to do a game with strangers. Daylen and I play against bots once in awhile when he wants to practice a new champion, but mehhh...dealing with trolls isn't my idea of fun.

Wintermoot
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    Wintermoot
  • The boys of summer (split): Goldenglue and Moon.

Spoiler

Makes you think they shouldn't even bother with uniforms in pro games. ;)

Wintermoot
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    Wintermoot
  • On a more serious note, Daylen and I have been playing games together Sunday nights on and off, but we've decided to formally schedule a LoL game night in case anyone wants to join us. We mostly play against bots so that it's more about having fun than competition, but if we get four or five people there's always the possibility that we could do competitive.

Sunday nights at 10PM Eastern, EU West server. Be there. :D
    1 person likes this post: Daylen Phoenix

Wintermoot
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    Wintermoot
  • Just a reminder, unless me and/or Daylen flake out, we'll be doing this tonight at 10 if anyone wants to join us. :)

Wintermoot
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    Daylen Phoenix
  • Former Citizen
  • I flaked. My bad. :(
    "Steel yourself! Though the agony be great, my cleansing flames will burn away the darkness within, and reforge your very soul."

The Federation of Daxev - #1 in Wintreath for Highest Average Tax Rates, Highest Workforce Participation Rate, Nicest Citizens, Most Inclusive, Smartest Citizens, Most Cultured, Most Rebellious Youth, Most Pacifist, Highest Foreign Aid Spending, Largest Welfare Programs, Most Advanced Law Enforcement, Largest Governments, Most Compassionate Citizens, Most Influential, Most Extensive Public Healthcare, Most Advanced Public Transport, Most Advanced Public Education, Least Corrupt Governments, Most Popular Tourist Destinations and Healthiest Citizens.
    Daylen Phoenix
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Wintermoot
  • :(

I was around, but it turned out to work for the best...maybe next week, then?

Wintermoot
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    Daylen Phoenix
  • Former Citizen
  • Was so tired after my weekend away. It's not too bad though as there's no new champs I wanted to try this week with just Bard for me to play as really.
    "Steel yourself! Though the agony be great, my cleansing flames will burn away the darkness within, and reforge your very soul."

The Federation of Daxev - #1 in Wintreath for Highest Average Tax Rates, Highest Workforce Participation Rate, Nicest Citizens, Most Inclusive, Smartest Citizens, Most Cultured, Most Rebellious Youth, Most Pacifist, Highest Foreign Aid Spending, Largest Welfare Programs, Most Advanced Law Enforcement, Largest Governments, Most Compassionate Citizens, Most Influential, Most Extensive Public Healthcare, Most Advanced Public Transport, Most Advanced Public Education, Least Corrupt Governments, Most Popular Tourist Destinations and Healthiest Citizens.
    Daylen Phoenix
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Wintermoot
  • I'm sure you would have managed. :P

Wintermoot
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    Daylen Phoenix
  • Former Citizen
  • I'm sure I would.  :P

So I just checked out the rotation for this coming week. To be honest... no one I want to play. Coupled with the fact I should be out all this coming weekend as well... and the Star Guardian event that's on at the moment... I'm even more inclined to skip this coming Sunday.  :(

Daylen Phoenix
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Wintermoot
  • I'm sure I would.  :P

So I just checked out the rotation for this coming week. To be honest... no one I want to play. Coupled with the fact I should be out all this coming weekend as well... and the Star Guardian event that's on at the moment... I'm even more inclined to skip this coming Sunday.  :(
    lol, we're not exactly running out the gate with this, are we?

Wintermoot
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    Daylen Phoenix
  • Former Citizen
  • Lol. I think the summer months are just a bad time. I've been busy most weekends (that should come to end this month) and also there's been a couple of continual game events recently (Arcade/ARURF & Star Guardian/Invasion). I think by the time Worlds starts near the end of the month, things will quieten down and there'll be more time. We could always squeeze in a game or two before rotation when you get home from work..?

Daylen Phoenix
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Daylen Phoenix
  • Former Citizen
  • So a week on... and it's all change! No less than three champs I can play this week! Braum & Fiora who I've already learned, plus Kassadin who I've been waiting to try out for ages! Happy to play whenever you want at any time for the next seven days.  :D

Daylen Phoenix
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation

Pages: [1] 2 3