Pages: [1]

A Proclamation Regarding the Ennoblement of Zander Cerebella

Wintermoot
  • Regional Stability Squad
  • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
  • Greetings to all assembled:

Today I am pleased to elevate @Zander Cerebella into the Wintrean nobility not just in order to formalize the process of adopting the region he represents as part of our region, but in celebration of the accomplishments and achievements of the Hyperians which he and I now both represent, as well as their positive impact on the Wintrean region and community over the last several years.

Since our regions first began to interact with each other, Hyperians have been a force for involvement, meritocracy, advancement, and excellence in every aspect of our region. They have been involved in our government, in both the Storting and the Monarchy, they have volunteered their time and energy in both participating in and leading cultural events, particularly the RP scene that would most likely not exist today without them. They have become our region-mates, colleagues, and friends. As a person, the friendships I have made among them are absolutely priceless. Hyperians have not only made an impact on the region, the community, and the people; they have made an impact on the very soul of Wintreath.

I could say that about many others as well, but in many cases they have put this time and energy and effort into our region at the expense of New Hyperion itself. That is why it is well that we celebrate those efforts as well as commit to a closer union, so that the benefit of one no longer needs to come at the expense of the other. In building a closer union, the potential of both of our communities can be reached as one, and efforts like this that are for the good will be for the good of all.

Thus, by proclamation of the Monarch on this 1,195th day since the founding of our region, Zander Cerebella is hereby risen into the nobility of Wintreath as the Duke of New Hyperion, in correlation with his title as Autarch of New Hyperion. Additionally, should the House of Cerebella ever become registered within the region, its members shall have all the rights and responsibilities afforded to a proper Noble House of this region.

Congratulations to Zander, and my thanks to everyone who has made this moment possible. :)
    5 people like this post: Emoticonius, taulover, Laurentus, Hydra, Zander Cerebella

I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    They said "You'd better look alive"
    Wintermoot
    • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
    • Weather: ❄️
    • Regional Stability Squad
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation

Pages: [1]