Pages: [1]

Wintreath Receives Awesome Donation from North!

Wintermoot
  • Regional Stability Squad
  • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
  • As someone who puts a lot of time and energy into the region, I always appreciate not just when someone contributes to the tip jar, but that they feel that the region is something worth contributing financially to to begin with. I know that nobody on here is rich, and there isn't much I can do to give back or express my appreciation other than to keep going, but I believe at the very least that those who do tip deserve to be properly thanked and recognized, and that's why I make these topics. :)

And it's probably obvious by that point that I have someone to thank and recognize...North, who donated $50 this weekend! You may know him as a previous member of the Skrifa, occassional player of Civ V games, and all around great presence in our region when he's not busy fulfilling his duty to his country. :D I have already added him to the donation page, and when we think of more honours to give our donators, he will receive them immediately.

Obviously donations are hardly necessary, but I appreciate them when I get them because it pays for the costs associated with the region that I usually pay, which in turn allows me to save a bit of my own money to improve my financial situation. So I not only appreciate this on an online level, but on a personal level too. In fact, it may interest you to know that at this point 51% of the costs associated with the region since its founding has been covered by the community, up from 46% when the last donation came in. So thank you North! And thank you to everyone else that has contributed to the tip jar in the past two years! :)

-Wintermoot
    1 person likes this post: BraveSirRobin

I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    They said "You'd better look alive"
    Wintermoot
    • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
    • Weather: ❄️
    • Regional Stability Squad
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual