Pages: 1 [2] 3 ... 51

What's Going on In Your Games?

PB
  • Paragons
  • I finally got a chance to dive into the Destiny beta today. It didn't disappoint.  I am still seeing some of the same weird issues from the alpha, but its still a work in progress.

By the way, I have two beta codes for anyone with a PS4.
    PB
    • Paragons
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Chanku
  • Citizen
  • I'm finally not dying every time I'm confronted with 2 zombies in Unturned.
    See you later space cowboy.
    Old Signature

Current Positions in Wintreath
    Matriarch of House Kaizer
    Speaker of the 29th Underhusen
    Advisor to the Riksråd
    Positions I've held
    Riksrad(1st Jarl of Information, 3rd Jarl of Foreign Affairs, 2nd Jarl of Defense)
    Member of the WHR
    Speaker of the Underhusen (3rd)
    Speaker Pro Tempore of the Underhusen (1st)
    Underhusen Member (1st-3rd)
    Member of the 5th Overhusen
    Chairman of the 5th Overhusen
    6th Underhusen
    Speaker of the 6th Underhusen
    Mandate Holder for Jarl of Defense
    Member of the 8th Storting (Underhusen)
    Royalty of Wintreath
    Ambassador for the Department of Foreign Affairs.
    Underhusen Terms I've been a part of
    1st Underhusen
    2nd Underhusen
    3rd Underhusen
    6th Underhusen
    8th Underhusen
    Overhusen Terms I've been a part of
    5th Overhusen
    Families I've been a part of
    Kaizer - Matriarch (REFORMED)
    Kestar - Child of Wintermoot (REMOVED)
    Chanku
    Drexyl Nox
  • Citizen
  • Official Unofficial Wintreath Mascot
  • I just got another character to 60 in Neverwinter. I'm working on a third
    Drexyl Nox
    • Official Unofficial Wintreath Mascot
    • Axolotl Friend
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      She/Her/Hers
      Wintreath Nation
    Stacky
  • Former Citizen
  • The JoI
  • Well....I've gone and done it.

My little brother told me to get it.

Clash of Clans

has consumed me.

Stacky
    • The JoI
    • Because he's the hero Wintreath deserves...
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Prudii
  • Former Citizen
  • Citizen of Wintreath
  • Building a Kin I helped co-found in LotRO on the server Gladden, Gleidro is the toon I play most.

Also working to revitalize an old RP site that's been growing a tad stale as we're having difficulty attracting new writers to the site. (Jedivsith.boards.net) I write multiple characters there. (5 in total)

And then I'm also diving into NS head first, after a brief stall because I choose an inactive region for my first nation and got lost quickly as to what exactly I was supposed to be doing here.
    Gar taldin ni jaonyc; gar sa buir, ori'wadaas'la. {Nobody cares who your father was, only the father you'll be.}
    Prudii
    • Citizen of Wintreath
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Heinrich
      Wintreath Nation
    tatte
  • Citizen
  • Deep-fried cabbage
  • Recently found the F2P browser game Anno Online. The initial encounter happened late at night, and I didn't even bookmark it, didn't seem worth it. The next day the game came back to my mind and I decided to give it a try. Turned out it's really a great game and I have enjoyed it for... maybe a week now?

Anno Online is about building your civilization. You start with an island and start to build your city. As you progress, you get to reveal more of your island and colonize other islands. There is no war in the game, just happy building and growing. You can help your friends by boosting their production/construction.

The game makes it's profits from microtransactions, and I'll admit straight away that I have already purchased goods with real life money. In most cases however it's just a case of "do I want something now or can I wait?"
    « Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 05:43:43 AM by tatte »
    tatte
    • Deep-fried cabbage
    • Citizen
    • Wintreath Nation
    Reon
  • Former Citizen
  • Being a big fan of league of legends and living in the city for the Dota 2 internationals I thought I might give it another sporting try.... Big mistake. Dota 2 is an immensely complex advanced version of league that sort of makes me want to cry some or all of the time... I've been playing for the last four hours and still have essentially zero idea of what I am doing or why things are the way they are. The fact that there is a shop that is secret and hidden that I just cannot find that for some reason contains some of the best items is entirely mystifying to me... The basic key bindings make me weep a little too... I'm watching the bots do things and I just.., I just... I'm so confused... I love the map design. I love that I can eat trees for no apparent reason. I love the character design. I do not enjoy however that there appears to be just an immense amount that you HAVE to know before you can really "get into" the game...
    Face the facts of being what you are, for that is what changes what you are.
    Reon
    • Follow the Truth, whoever that may be.
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Seroim
  • Former Citizen
  • Recently found the F2P browser game Anno Online. The initial encounter happened late at night, and I didn't even bookmark it, didn't seem worth it. The next day the game came back to my mind and I decided to give it a try. Turned out it's really a great game and I have enjoyed it for... maybe a week now?

Anno Online is about building your civilization. You start with an island and start to build your city. As you progress, you get to reveal more of your island and colonize other islands. There is no war in the game, just happy building and growing. You can help your friends by boosting their production/construction.

The game makes it's profits from microtransactions, and I'll admit straight away that I have already purchased goods with real life money. In most cases however it's just a case of "do I want something now or can I wait?"

Anno 1404 (Dawn of Discovery) or even Anno 2070 are both vastly superior games, if you like Anno Online try either. I prefer 2070 personally but a lot of people don't.

As for me :

Divinity : Original Sin : restarted a character to play the campaign co-op with a friend. My SP characters are a Witchcraft Rogue and a Warrior Cleric, with the two companions (Knight and Enchanter). With my friend, I'm playing a Wizard (fire + earth specs, less points in water and air) and he is playing a Fighter (1h + shield). We don't have the companions because we're playing Lone Wolf + Zombie (super OP).

League of Legends : I'm so tired of playing this game, it is the most rage-inducing game of all times. I'm taking a hiatus.

Europa Universalis 4 : started a campaign as Poland, I'm currently ruining the lives of the Teutons (I'm pretty early in).
    Seroim
    • The Court Derpster
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Seroim
  • Former Citizen
  • wow doublepost, sorry!
    Seroim
    • The Court Derpster
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Wintermoot
  • Regional Stability Squad
  • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
  • I'm currently playing Faster than Light, mostly to find games that I want to put on my laptop for my trip. FTL is challenging, fun, plays in a window, and doesn't take up much hard drive space, so it's probably a game I will take. :D

I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    They said "You'd better look alive"
    Wintermoot
    • Weather: ❄️
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    Reon
  • Former Citizen
  • Do you have the advanced edition or just the regular?
    Reon
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Wintermoot
  • The advanced edition was a free upgrade to those that had already bought the regular, I think...either way, I have advanced. I know cause it gives me the option to enable or disable it. :P

Wintermoot
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    Amalya
  • Paragons
  • Countess of Bain
  • I'm back on a Civ V kick at the moment. Hands down my favourite franchise of all time.
    Amalya
    • Countess of Bain
    • Paragons
    • Pronouns
      She/Her/Hers
      Familial House
      Meindhert
      Wintreath Nation
    Wintermoot
  • Ooo...one of mine too! :)

Wintermoot
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    Reon
  • Former Citizen
  • It's a truly unbeatable franchise. Painfully addictive and hands down the best in it's genre.
    Reon
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation

Pages: 1 [2] 3 ... 51