Pages: 1 2 [3]

Albion

Caddy
  • Former Citizen
  • Divine Shepherd
  • For Those Who Know

[12/6/16]

7-5, Deputy Esquire

-A new day in Albion, folks! As of Dec. 3rd the very first Chief/Vice Knight elections will be held.
    After some deliberation; 2 candidates have stepped forth from Brightwall and Shalefields, Cad & Olde Delaware, both prominent movers and shakers of Albion. Cad, having the distinction of being a long time Knight Foreign (that’s my direct superior, fyi), is excited to take the full reigns of power (if he can win the election against…?) His proposed Vice Chief Knight, Olde Delaware, came into this region and hit the ground running. Whilst still “Fresh off the boat” he was elected into one of Albion’s highest offices, even taking control of his city-state!

Who will rise to challenge these formidable candidates? Will any duo stand firm in the face of potentially defaulted power?

Visit Albion to find out.

-The RAL helped out with the invasion of Johorne recently, so, that’s kinda cool. It was an occupation which went well and no feelings were hurt in the long run. If you feel as though your feelings were hurt, please PM your local Albion Diplomat to console you.

-Prominent local citizen, Seven Deaths, moved recently and didn’t sprain anything during the move. We all offer our heartfelt congratulations to him!

- We’ve seen an uptick in new blood coming in. After the leavings of some members/entities in Albion, this is a welcome infusion of life-force. Here’s to you, new guys!

-Our local Arch-Magus (Calvin Coolidge) has called to the community to help him respond to an...interesting article in his school paper.
    Check it out here: http://w11.zetaboards.com/The_Realm_of_Albion/topic/30093154/1/

Snowflakes? Snowflakes.
    Caddy
    • Divine Shepherd
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Wintermoot
  • Regional Stability Squad
  • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
  • Thanks for the update! This news of this invasion deeply hurts me...I think I need you to 'console' me. ;)

I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    They said "You'd better look alive"
    Wintermoot
    • Weather: ❄️
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    Caddy
  • Former Citizen
  • Divine Shepherd
  • Thanks for the update! This news of this invasion deeply hurts me...I think I need you to 'console' me. ;)

Oh my.

In what way shall I do that? ;)

Snowflakes? Snowflakes.
    Caddy
    • Divine Shepherd
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Wintermoot
  • Anyway that comes to mind. I bet you're the best at consoling guys. ;)
    1 person likes this post: Caddy

Wintermoot
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    Caddy
  • Former Citizen
  • Divine Shepherd
  • Anyway that comes to mind. I bet you're the best at consoling guys. ;)

You know it. ;)
    1 person likes this post: Wintermoot

Snowflakes? Snowflakes.
    Caddy
    • Divine Shepherd
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Caddy
  • Former Citizen
  • Divine Shepherd

• For Those Who Know

[12/17/16]

[7-5, Deputy Esquire]

~~~:::~~~

-Former Warden Palatine of Brightwall, Lynneiah, has resigned her position in a formal topic. She stated her citizenship as forfeit as well and that she was moving to greener pastures. We all wish ol’ Lynn the best and god speed!

-The Chief & Vice Knight Elections have concluded. And with only the two original candidates having been nominated, there wasn’t so much an election as there was an appointment! Congratulations to Cad & Olde Delaware.
    Here’s to you making Albion great again!

-Local guy-who-never-changes-his-avatar-anymore 7-5 has called for a revolution in the Albion City-State of Brightwall. No plans or initiatives were spoken on in his call to arms for revolution and so no one is quite certain what he’s shooting for. But, given that it’s the guy who made this (https://soundcloud.com/user-422594675) it’s sure to be interesting!

-Queen MagentaFairy has appointed power-player Seven Deaths as King of Albion after some months of them being married. He accepted the position with gusto and many a discussion has been had about how we can make Albion the best region ever!
    Our congratulations to the new king! And our anticipation goes out to his new ideas that he’ll tell us about whenever he tells us about them!

-The Grand Council Elections have concluded! Notable Albion Citizens Vaclav Vinograd, Satya Romefeller, Mysty Saxton and Those_Idiots were lifted to the prominent positions of Grand Councilmen/women. Congrats to all who won!

-Speaking of the newly elected GC; Those_Idiots has begun crowdsourcing plans to up recruitment and RMB activity. So far, no real proposals have come up. But, seeing as how Those_Idioits began crowdsourcing just this evening, that's not really surprising. What big initiatives and plans will come up? Only time (and the crowd) will tell.

Snowflakes? Snowflakes.
    Caddy
    • Divine Shepherd
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Wintermoot
  • Thanks for the update! :)

Wintermoot
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    Ambassador Idiot
  • Village Drifter
  • Ambassador Idiot
  • [align=center]For Those Who Know

[1/17/17]

[7-5, Deputy Esquire]

Note: There was a wait in sending this out due to issues getting this confirmed. A new, much more updated one will follow shortly. Thank you for being patient with us.

Albion has join the rest of the NS community in banning one, Vaclav Vinograd, due to the drama he caused certain British themed regions. A local later reported on what some of those Brits thought of the situation in Albion, but little came of it.

-An official statement by aforementioned British-themed regions was commented on by The Knight Foriegn and his Deputy Esquire. “Interesting Developments” indeed!

-The King has announced our first (or least ‘first in recent memory’) Janurary Recruitment goal! He’s even offered a $15 Steam gift certificate to the citizen that recruit the most!! If that’s not incentive, then I don’t know what is!

-Local curmudgeon, Detritus, had his birthday recently. He didn’t announce it so much as someone more cheerful did. Let’s all wish Ol’ Det a happy turn over into death’s hands!

-The Princess of The Realm (Olivia) has been going around asking others to describe their City-States for a newly revamped “Albion of Today” roleplay. Some answered, some didn’t. Why not come by and see for yourself what transpired?

-Speaking of “Albion of Today” (AoT); Various citizens have been given land/town ownership over various plots in order to develop the AoT further. What far-reaching effects will this have? Who will step up to the plate and deliver as a good land/town-lord/owner? Only time will tell!

-Scandal! Our very own King in Albion was spotted on a Euro Mixlr broadcast playing “two truths and a lie”!!! What truths and lies were had by the hapless denizens of...the mixlr broadcast’s chat rooms? Well, why not goto the Euro Mixlr channel and see? Guaranteed it’s not safe for work!
    ~~~:::~~~[/align]
    Ambassador Idiot
    • Ambassador Idiot
    • I may be an Idiot but I swear I know what i'm doing
    • Village Drifter
    Charles Watson-Turing-Donald
  • Village Drifter
  • Ambassador for New United Kingdom
  • Thank you for this update! Would you mind giving a bit more information as to who Vaclav Vinograd is and what he did? As ambassador of a British-themed region, it would seem wise to be in the know.
    Charles Watson-Turing-Donald,
    Ambassador for New United Kingdom,
    Charles Watson-Turing-Donald
    • Ambassador for New United Kingdom
    • Village Drifter
    Caddy
  • Former Citizen
  • Divine Shepherd
  • Thank you for this update! Would you mind giving a bit more information as to who Vaclav Vinograd is and what he did? As ambassador of a British-themed region, it would seem wise to be in the know.

How do I explain this in the easiest way possible; he has abrasive alt-right views (as in Fascist) and although Albion had never been a victim of his views, Albion takes a hard stance against those with said fascist-leaning views, and especially since he was once in a position of power, and that many of Albion's allies saw fit to ban him for similar reasons, Albion saw fit to make him unwelcome here any longer.

Snowflakes? Snowflakes.
    Caddy
    • Divine Shepherd
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Caddy
  • Former Citizen
  • Divine Shepherd

• Hey there guys and gals! We know it's been a while since you've heard from us, but we've been quite busy rebuilding our forum to better suit what we want out of our region. In the meantime, you may have heard that Raider Vision 2017 will soon be upon us. Last year, Albion managed to clinch a win with this beautiful parody of Let it Go entitled Post it All!

Well, now we're hosting this year's Raider Vision on theRaider Con forum and we're more than eager to see what you can bring to the table. What can you submit? To quote the handbook, "You can submit any sort of song you like. It can be a cover of a real song (e.g. you can sing something by Lil’ Dicky, Death Cab for Cutie, or The Killers), you can write an original work, or it can be related to your nation. Writing lyrics related to NS is another fun option. It's your choice, and long as it involves your own work in some way!"

You can read more rules and see dates in the official 2017 Raider Vision Event Handbook located here!

For now though, know that submissions are being accepted June 16th through June 30th, with voting taking place during Raider Con.

If you have questions, please add me as a friend on Discord at Seven Deaths#7248 as I will definitely not have the time to check back to this post.
     Good luck everyone! And may the Lord of Song grace all your efforts!

<3 <3 <3

Snowflakes? Snowflakes.
    Caddy
    • Divine Shepherd
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Wintermoot
  • We didn't even do this when it was FRAVision. :P

It's a shame it's not being hosted on Albion's forum though, I couldn't help but notice things seemed pretty slow when I posted our last Orendi. Actually, why is it that NS events rarely confer any benefits to the hosts or regions involved? Now that I think of it, the NS World Fair runs that way too...

Wintermoot
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    Caddy
  • Former Citizen
  • Divine Shepherd
  • *shrug* I'm not one for participating in these kind of things anyway. 8)

Snowflakes? Snowflakes.
    Caddy
    • Divine Shepherd
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Wintermoot
  • It just seems like these 'inter-regional' events are circle-jerks for the same group of gameplayers that congregate the NSGP forum...except for the newer regions participating it's like it's the same people over and over again. I dunno, we haven't even participated in NS World Fair for a few years...it's effort better spent inside the region.

/rant :P
    1 person likes this post: Caddy

Wintermoot
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual