Pages: [1]

Summersend Reacts: Epic Rap Battles of History

Michi
  • Regional Stability Squad
  • Level 167 Caticorn God of Destruction
  • So here around Wintreath, we occasionally do something called "Wintreans React" to where we'll react to any subject given in the title.  This idea was gotten from the React series on Youtube, done by the FInebros...where they have Kids/Teens/Youtubers/Celebrities/Adults/Elders react to popular youtube videos and popular topics, sitcoms/shows, old/new technology, and the like.

Our topic will be a favorite of mine, a popular channel on Youtube known as Epic Rap Battles of History. I'll start off with their first video, then move to their latest, and then their latest group battle. Rather than explain in detail, I'll show you guys a trio of their videos, and you guys talk about what you thought of them in here.  Have you ever seen these guys on Youtube before?  Would you subscribe to them? What did/didn't you like?

And to get an idea of how the react videos are, here are the videos of when they Teens/Elders React for this same topic:

Enjoy!
    My Wintreath Resumé
    Michi
    • Wintreath's Official Video Game Enthusiast
    • Pronouns
      Any except it/its
      Orientation
      Michisexual <3
      Familial House
      Valeria
      Wintreath Nation
    Arenado
  • Citizen
  • Some Random Guy
  • Have you ever seen these guys on Youtube before? Yes, I have, I watched a few of their videos a long time ago.
    Would you subscribe to them? Probably not.
    What did/didn't you like? I'm not really into rap.
    I Hope You Have A Nice Day :]
    Arenado
    • Some Random Guy
    • Comfortably Numb
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      Any/All or They/Them
      Familial House
      Eske
      Wintreath Nation
    HannahB
  • Former Citizen
  • Nuclear Soldermancer
  • I really like ERB, I am already subscribed and have been for quite a while ^-^
    I like that while being silly and often quite funny, they do so in a way that someone who knows next to nothing about the characters they choose, can find amusing but that also people who know quite a bit about their backgrounds will also usally find fun as well! :D
    HannahB
    • Nuclear Soldermancer
    • "You can not fight for Peace, you can only fight for War"
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      She/Her/Hers
      Familial House
      Everden
      Wintreath Nation
    Evelynx
  • Former Citizen
  • Queen of Love and Beauty
  • I've watched every one of these that I can find, because they are hilarious. My favorite was probably bill nye vs. isaac newton, but it's a hard sell. Something about people that I know probably were not terribly musically gifted or aggressive leaping out and yelling at each other? Sublime. Though I don't much like rap generally, these are just.. witty. Lol. Poetry in motion.
    1 person likes this post: Michi
    Evelynx
    • Queen of Love and Beauty
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      She/Her/Hers
      Wintreath Nation
    Michi
  • I've watched every one of these that I can find, because they are hilarious. My favorite was probably bill nye vs. isaac newton, but it's a hard sell. Something about people that I know probably were not terribly musically gifted or aggressive leaping out and yelling at each other? Sublime. Though I don't much like rap generally, these are just.. witty. Lol. Poetry in motion.

I hear you on that.  Normally, I can't stand most rap.  However, there's just something about seeing two well known figures (or more sometimes) going at each other that just makes it quite amusing.  I think the latest season finale was my favorite so far, since it's just so completely unexpected as far how the gist of it went.  I was expecting a surprise cameo due to the length, but the way they did it was quite a bit dark/creepy compared to their normal ones.  Likewise, I wasn't expecting the original two to make up before the surprise guest appeared.  :D
    My Wintreath Resumé
    Michi
    • Wintreath's Official Video Game Enthusiast
    • Pronouns
      Any except it/its
      Orientation
      Michisexual <3
      Familial House
      Valeria
      Wintreath Nation