Pages: [1] 2 3

Werewolf V signups

Michi
  • Regional Stability Squad
  • Level 167 Caticorn God of Destruction
  • Werewolf #5: Super Mario Bros + Duck Hunt

Story:
    It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, and it was also the annual Mushroom Festival.  Toads of all sorts were gathered in appreciation for the continued heroic deeds of the Mario Bros.  Princess Peach in particular was excited to present the brothers with a letter in the mail that read:

Dear Mario (and Luigi),
    I've baked a lovely cake for you at our Mushroom Festival, and would be honored if you came by and had a slice.

Yours truly,
    Princess Toadstool.
    Peach <3

Mario, of course, was eager to visit the festival, dragging a reluctant Luigi (who was thinking more of Princess Daisy at the time) along with him.

As they arrived they were met by happy Toads who were singing and cheering, and were met with a red-carpet reception with Princess Peach at the very end, holding the cake with a pleasant smile on her face.

But as they approached, the sky grew dark as several warships with Bowser's insignia approached.  The evil King of the Koopas stood at the front of the largest one, making his presence known as his voice boomed.

“Mario!  You've been a thorn on my side for too long, but no more!” He boomed as he held a wand aloft.  “With this wand, I'll finally get everything I want!” he boomed once more.  He then waved the wand as everything began to sparkle and shine, and Mushroom Kingdom was engulfed in a bright light.

As it receded, chaos had began to spread throughout Mushroom Kingdom:  Ducks had suddenly appeared in a portal and had began attacking people, Princess Daisy was kidnapped by what seemed like a large ape that favored large areas that it could throw barrels from, and many of the Mushroom Kingdom inhabitants suddenly got the urge to get into the paper delivery business, only to be thwarted by random obstacles including other toads chasing them for breaking their windows.

There's also the sudden emergence of heroes seeking golden triangles, a new fascination with karate and flying space ships, toads chasing others with whips claiming they're chasing vampires, and homes being destroyed by blocks seemingly appearing from space (and then disappearing when they touch)...but those things aren't important!

All in all, it seemed Mushroom Kingdom was doomed.

Characters:
    Princess Peach: Also known as Princess Toadstool in the older games, Princess Peach is the head of the Mushroom Kingdom, who habitually gets kidnapped by Bowser.  She's generally known for her keen insight (despite never seeing her kidnapping coming), and clever nature, in which she can generally see through disguises if she looks carefully enough.  During each night that she's not being held captive by King Bowser, she can use her powers of insight to look at a person's role.

Mario and Luigi: Defenders of the Mushroom Kingdom, it's these two brothers that are always responsible for saving it when it's in peril and rescuing the princess whenever she's kidnapped.  Using their strength, love for spaghetti, and valuable jumping skills (as well as the occasional fireball), these two brothers can each protect one person from evil's grips, provided that they haven't been touched by a poison mushroom and rendered incapacitated.

Lenny Koopa, Wendy O. Koopa, and Ludwig Von Koopa: Faithful children to King Bowser Koopa, its their responsibility to remove the competition and seize the day for clan Koopa.  During each night, the koopalings will work together with King Bowser to decide who they should remove from the field.  The Koopalings must be dealt with before King Bowser Koopa may be ejected.

King Bowser Koopa: The great big nasty himself, King Koopa routinely kidnaps Princess Peach for whatever reason may be, and he usually succeeds until he's foiled by the Mario bros.  For three nights, King Bowser may choose to kidnap the princess, rendering her insight useless for that night.  King Bowser Koopa may only be ejected from Mushroom Kingdom AFTER his Koopalings are dealt with first.

Duck Hunt Dog: Out of nowhere comes the Duck Hunt Dog, seeking to find the ducks which have scattered across the Mushroom Kingdom, causing trouble.  For a total of three nights, Duck Hunt Dog can attack and remove a player from the field, in attempt to capture one of the ducks.  Duck Hunt Dog can only share a win if the Ducks are gone.

Ducks: Much like the Duck Hunt Dog, these birds came in from out of nowhere and are continually causing chaos in the Mushroom Kingdom.   There can be a total of 3 ducks found within Mushroom Kingdom, each having a different power.  Duck 1 will do nothing but cause trouble for the good guys, throwing a poison mushroom each night and negating the victim's power for that night...provided they have one.  Duck 2 will throw Stars each night, giving the chosen person Total Defense from all attacks and all scans that night (if they're hit with a poison mushroom first, the star will negate that power as well as grant immunity).  Duck 3 will throw Mini Mushrooms for a total of 3 day phases.  Those hit by the mini mushroom will be immune to votes for that day phase.  Duck 2 and 3 cannot use their powers on themselves, but can use it on the other ducks.  None of the ducks know each other.

Toads: a prominent race in the Mushroom Kingdom, Toads are the virtually useless characters that are only good for two things: Being around when you really don't want them to be, and churning out equally useless advice that may be completely irrelevant to what you're doing.  They're essentially a normal people that will come out and speak in groups as to who they think the bad guys are, and may even vote together as a group to have one ejected from Mushroom Kingdom.  At night, however, they sleep soundly in their comfy beds in their little mushroom houses.

Rules
    1. You must always vote to eject someone from Mushroom Kingdom.  You may, however, vote yourself as a loophole to that exception.

2. In the event of a tie, Donkey Kong will throw barrels at all people in that tie (IE, randomizer/dice roll).  Whoever the barrel hits will be ejected from Mushroom Kingdom.

3. The ducks must ALWAYS choose someone to empower and debilitate.

4. Depending on the number of players will dictate how the Duck role works: If there are enough players, there will be two ducks, distinguishing the two mentioned groups in their bio.  If there aren't, there will be simply one duck that will choose one player to Empower and one to Debilitate in the same night.

5. The Ducks will only share a win if the Duck Hunt dog is ejected/killed, and vice versa.

6. Princess Peach's power will be rendered void if she's kidnapped by Bowser.

7. If a power role is hit by a Poison Mushroom, their power will be negated.  If a Toad is hit, they'll just be angry that someone threw a mushroom at them.

8. If someone is hit by Star power, they'll be immune to any attack on them for that night. However, the power caused by the star will also shield them from being scanned by Peach.  If Peach scans a Star-powered player, she'll simply be told "The person you scanned has been granted with Star Power and is shielded from your sight."  If a player has been hit by the Poison Mushroom first, the Star power will cancel the effect of the mushroom as well as grant immunity.

9. The Koopas will win if King Bowser Koopa is still alive.

10. King Bowser Koopa can only be ejected/removed if the Koopalings are gone.

11. If a player does not vote for two consecutive phases, they will be forced to partake in the paper deliver service on a bicycle, be chased by an angry toad, and then thrown from their bicycle out of Mushroom Kingdom after running into a dog that will randomly appear in their path.

12. Day phases will last for 48 hours, and night phases will last for 24 hours.

13. The ejected may say a final goodbye and then proceed to talk in the “Rejected characters” PM.

If anyone has any questions/comments/suggestions, feel free to share them in here/PM.  Otherwise, signups will remain open until Saturday, June 20th at 10:30 PM PST. :)

Player list:
    Player 1: Sapphiron
    Player 2: Frozen
    Player 3: Aternox
    Player 4: Laurentus
    Player 5: Aragonn
    Player 6: Aaron Spector
    Player 7: Anneliese
    Player 8: Mlfailor
    Player 9: Wintermoot
    Player 10: taulover
    Player 11: Colberius X
    « Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 04:07:06 PM by Pengu »
    My Wintreath Resumé
    Michi
    • Wintreath's Official Video Game Enthusiast
    • Pronouns
      Any except it/its
      Orientation
      Michisexual <3
      Familial House
      Valeria
      Wintreath Nation
    Sapphiron
  • Scarlet Petal Floats
  • Sign me up!
    Sapphiron
    • Scarlet Petal Floats
    • Audi alteram partem
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Valeria
      Wintreath Nation
    Frozen
  • Former Citizen
  • Sign me up too
    Frozen
    aternox
  • Village Drifter
  • Itsa me, Ater Nox! I'm in :)
    Visiting from the 10000 Islands!
    aternox
    • Village Drifter
    Laurentus
  • Count of Highever
  • Sign me up!
    In die donker ure skink net duiwels nog 'n dop, 
    Satan sit saam sy kinders en kyk hoe kom die son op. 
    • Count of Highever
    Laurentus
    • Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      The Noble House of Valeria
      Wintreath Nation
    Aragonn
  • Citizen
  • Aesir Warrior
  • No way I'm not doing this! Sign me up!
    Jarl Aragonn
    The Aesir Empire

Aragonn
    • Aesir Warrior
    • To sit back hoping that someday, some way, someone will make things right is to go on feeding the crocodile, hoping he will eat you last - but eat you he will.
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Valeria
      Wintreath Nation
    Aaron Specter
  • Former Citizen
  • Black Reaper
  • Interesting (and complex) set up you have there. Count me in, or if you need it, I'm happy to assist you in moderation.
    We understand how dangerous a mask can be. We all become what we pretend to be. We all wear masks, and the time comes when we cannot remove them without removing some of our own skin.

Aaron Specter
    • Black Reaper
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Michi
  • The signups have been updated.  I appreciate the offer Aaron, but I should be fine with the game.  I gave myself plenty of time to get totally prepared for this specific one.
    My Wintreath Resumé
    Michi
    • Wintreath's Official Video Game Enthusiast
    • Pronouns
      Any except it/its
      Orientation
      Michisexual <3
      Familial House
      Valeria
      Wintreath Nation
    Anneliese
  • Former Citizen
  • It's pronounced ah-nuh-LAY-zuh.
  • I'm totally in!
    1 person likes this post: Aragonn
    Anneliese
    • It's pronounced ah-nuh-LAY-zuh.
    • I don't want to be a queen. I want to be The Queen.
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      She/Her/Hers
      Familial House
      Everden
      Wintreath Nation
    Aaron Specter
  • Former Citizen
  • Black Reaper
  • The signups have been updated.  I appreciate the offer Aaron, but I should be fine with the game.  I gave myself plenty of time to get totally prepared for this specific one.

Fair enough. Thanks for hosting. :) Offer still stands if you change your mind later.
    1 person likes this post: Michi
    We understand how dangerous a mask can be. We all become what we pretend to be. We all wear masks, and the time comes when we cannot remove them without removing some of our own skin.

Aaron Specter
    • Black Reaper
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Mlfailor
  • Former Citizen
  • I'll do this. Sounds like fun
    Mlfailor
    • Former Citizen
    • Wintreath Nation
    Laurentus
  • Count of Highever
  • If you find indiscriminate paranoia to be fun, then most definitely. :)
    • Count of Highever
    Laurentus
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Wintreath Nation
    Mlfailor
  • Former Citizen

• If you find indiscriminate paranoia to be fun, then most definitely. :)
    Story of my life
    1 person likes this post: Michi
    Mlfailor
    • Former Citizen
    • Wintreath Nation
    Wintermoot
  • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
  • The king of Werewolf returns! :D

Given the interesting theme of the game, I will volunteer to be one of the first eliminated play. If you want to write something up to send to our embassies, let me know as well.

I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    They said "You'd better look alive"
    Wintermoot
    • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
    • Weather: ❄️
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    Laurentus
  • Count of Highever
  • The king of Werewolf returns! :D

Given the interesting theme of the game, I will volunteer to be one of the first eliminated play. If you want to write something up to send to our embassies, let me know as well.
    Well, we do have certain traditions to uphold! :P

They're probably going to try to pin your murder on me again. >.<
    • Count of Highever
    Laurentus
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Wintreath Nation

Pages: [1] 2 3