Pages: [1]

Application for Adult Area Access

Wintermoot
  • Regional Stability Squad
  • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
  • It's here! It's here! The 'adult area' of the forum! And you may be able to join it! To join, you must have been a Citizen for at least three months AND have at least 150 posts on this forum, then your application will need to be approved by 75% of the group's members. If you are accepted, you will need to make at least one post a month to continue to hold membership. To apply, just fill out the form below and PM it to me. I will submit your application for group consideration, and then contact you back with our decision. If your application was declined, I may also provide insights into why. I may also contact you with other questions the group may have during deliberations.

Disclaimers: READ BEFORE APPLYING
    By submitting this application, you acknowledge your understanding that you are applying for access to an open, personal, and explicit area of the forums, in which the rules of the rest of the forum do not apply! If that makes you uncomfortable, please do not apply. By submitting this application, you agree to keep all information, including the membership of the area, contained in the area private to the people with access. Furthermore, by posting an application you confirm that you are at least 18, or higher in areas where it’s required to witness explicit content in your area, and understand that any suspicion that you are not will result in a summary denial of your application.

Code: [Select]
    [b]Give us some basic stats about yourself (age, gender, and anything else you'd like to share with us).[/b]

[b]What topics (for discussion) and activities (games, erp, etc) are you most interested in talking about or doing if accepted?[/b]

[b]In epic detail, tell us about the last thing that led to you cumming, from what turned you on to start with to the conclusion. ;)[/b]

[b]Please confirm that you have read the disclaimers above and agree to the conditions that it presents.[/b]

[b]Please confirm that you have read the disclaimers, agree to the conditions presented, and still wish to proceed with applying.[/b]

What happens after I apply?
    Once you submit your app, our existing members will have the right to ask you one question each, which I will compile and send to you about a day after you submit your app. Once we have your answers, the voting process will begin, and once complete I will let you know the result.
    « Last Edit: November 17, 2018, 02:28:41 PM by Wintermoot »

I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    They said "You'd better look alive"
    Wintermoot
    • Weather: ❄️
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    Wintermoot
  • There's been a change to the application! A lot of people have told me they're interested in joining, but they didn't know how to answer the x-rated introduction. The purpose of the question was basically to introduce your naughtier side to us and to give us an idea of how comfortable you'd be as an active member of this portion of our community, but it wasn't really doing that, either.

So the question has been replaced with one asking about your last experience that led to you cumming...it's a more straight-forward question and should still tell us what we need to know. Additionally, there will be a new portion of the application process...after you turn in your application, our existing members will have the right to come up with one question each to ask you, which I'll relay to you one day after you submit your app. Once we receive your answers, then we'll hold a vote to accept your application.

I hope this will make things more straight-forward for everyone wanting to join in on the fun. ;)

Wintermoot
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    Wintermoot
  • The adult area application and requirements have been updated...basically, the vague 'active contributor' requirement has been changed to a more specific one post a month within the area requirement. This should give a better idea of what's expected of members while giving us a measurable requirement that we can use to make sure our members are active. Depending on how things go, this requirement may change in the future.

Additionally, one of the redundant disclaimer agreement questions have been removed, and a question has been added to ask what each person applying is wanting interested in being involved in when it comes to NSFW chats and activities.

Wintermoot
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation

Pages: [1]