Pages: [1]

"Condemn Stujenske"

PB
  • Paragons
  • Description: The Security Council,

Acknowledging The Ironmonger of Stujenske as the delegate of the People's Republic of Lazarus;

Noting the progress and prosperity Lazarus has enjoyed under the leadership of Chairman Stujenske, Funkadelia, and Feux;

Shocked, however, that Funkadelia was ejected and banned from Lazarus following public decries of the changing of the flag and the illegal removal of two sections from the region's constitution by Chairman Stujenske two days ago;

Further shocked that the true colors of Chairman Stujenske were revealed when, one day later, the People's Republic of Lazarus was dissolved after the abolishment of the constitution under the flag of the New Pacific Order of The Pacific, itself ruled by a despotic regime. Furthermore, Chairman Stujenske and Feux then proceeded to remove two members of the People's Congress, Gulliver and Toronina, from office following objection;

Horrified that the well-established government of Lazarus was overthrown in such a brutal manner;

Disgusted that the dictatorial government of The Pacific has been supporting the uprising of Chairman Stujenske against the democratically elected leadership of Lazarus;

Observing the efforts of Funkadelia to restore the rightful government of Lazarus following this sudden purge through the Lazarene Underground State, along with prominent dissenting Lazarenes including, but not limited to, Ainin, Gulliver, Horse, Toronina, ChurchOfSatan, and Cameron M. Romefeller;

Urging all members of the World Assembly to recognize the Lazarene Underground State as the rightful government of Lazarus in face of a coup d'etat by Chairman Stujenske, Feux, and the New Pacific Order;

Applauding the actions of influential regions, including, but not limited to, The North Pacific, Wintreath, Renegade Islands Alliance, Spiritus, Taijitu, and Osiris, to sever ties with Lazarus in face of the coup d'etat;

Wishing to bring an end to the tyrannical regime of Chairman Stujenske in Lazarus;

Hereby Condemns The Ironmonger of Stujenske.

I think the WA-minded Citizens are probably already aware of this, but I felt it was important to post nonetheless.  It will be going to vote in a little less than 2 hours.
    PB
    • Paragons
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Wintermoot
  • Regional Stability Squad
  • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
  • If people are serious about targeting the coup in Lazarus, they need to go after Krulltopia and AMOM's commendations, and then condemn The Pacific. Stujenske is just a stooge, and a convenient one to target at that, we need to target his masters in the NPO.

Still, I'm not opposed to this. It's a start.

I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    They said "You'd better look alive"
    Wintermoot
    • Weather: ❄️
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    PB
  • Paragons
  • If I was more knowledgeable on the NPO and its history, I would draft a condemnation myself.  It seems that Pacifica is the place Gameplay loves to hate anymore. 
    PB
    • Paragons
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    PB
  • Paragons
  • The fact that Stujenske voted FOR his own condemnation shows how insignificant the Security Council really is.
    PB
    • Paragons
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Michi
  • Level 167 Caticorn God of Destruction
  • It's because Condemnations have become such a pointless tool that the comdenees see as a sort of badge of honor.
    My Wintreath Resumé
    Michi
    • Wintreath's Official Video Game Enthusiast
    • Pronouns
      Any except it/its
      Orientation
      Michisexual <3
      Familial House
      Valeria
      Wintreath Nation
    Wintermoot
  • So I was looking at how other regions were handling this proposal, and ran across this gem from the President of Spiritus, lol.
    The fact that Wintreath is mentioned second and Spiritus fourth is most distasteful, but Aye.
    It's nice to know that Wintreath's placement in a list of regions is almost as big a concern in Spiritus as the fact that a prominent defender GCR is being invaded and seized by a regime that's held another GCR for over a decade. :))

Wintermoot
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    Michi
  • It's nice to see where their priorities lie.   :))

Two regions away from ours apparently.
    My Wintreath Resumé
    Michi
    • Wintreath's Official Video Game Enthusiast
    • Pronouns
      Any except it/its
      Orientation
      Michisexual <3
      Familial House
      Valeria
      Wintreath Nation
    Wintermoot
  • And the funny thing is, he's calling a region 'distasteful' that he's never interacted with on any level. Someone's been drinking a little too much kool-aid over there. :P

Wintermoot
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation

Pages: [1]