HRH The Prince Consort: Aubrey

Steward of Ainur: Charlie Sheen
    First Minister: Jack Dawkins
    Minister without Portfolio: Caligula SanArkus

Speaker of the Senate: Jack Dawkins
    Senators: Crushita Potato & Firebrand
    Lord President of the Assembly: 94 Block

It's Been Too Long!
    It's been too long since we've reached out to you, our wonderful friends and allies. We hope you'll enjoy our somewhat delayed update, and that it'll inspire you to visit our wonderful region!

So Many Elections!
    Since our last update Ainur has been through two election cycles, and a by-election.

Elections of 30 July, 2014
    The race for the head of the executive government, the Steward, was a tight one all the way through to the last day of voting. Long time member Emrys Mercer and newcomer Caligula SanArkus ran for the spot, with Mr. Mercer coming out on top with 11 votes to Mr. SanArkus' 7. Following the election, Mr. Mercer chose Caligula as his Deputy Steward to help run the day to day operations of the government.

The election for Senate saw 6 citizens enter for three seats. Caligula SanArkus and Charlie Sheen took a quick head start that they held throughout the 48 hours of the election. Jack Dawkins and Michael SanArkus were head to head through the two days, and ended up tying the vote for 3rd seat. Constitutional law dictates that when this happens, a run off vote is to occur between the two tied for the final seat. Honourable mentions Emrys Mercer (3) and Max Dawkins (5).

In the Senate run off vote, Michael SanArkus had 7 votes to Jack Dawkins 5, and was elected to the third seat of senate. Following the elections, senators chose Michael SanArkus as the Speaker of the Senate.

18 voters turned out for each election.

Elections of 13 September, 2014
    The Steward elections saw only one entry; Jack Dawkins. According to Constitutional law, when only one individual runs, they are also running against "Re-open Applications".

The citizens voted to re-open the applications by a vote of 9-7.

Charlie Sheen threw his hat into the ring during the re-opened elections against Jack Dawkins. 17 votes later, Charlie Sheen was elected to Steward in a close 9-8 race. Charlie Sheen selected Jack Dawkins to be his First Minister to help run the every day businesses of the government.

The election for Senate saw 7 citizens enter for three seats. The dividing platform this election pertained to the need for both a senate and an assembly. Xacheriah Greymoore (15 votes) and Fabula (13) came out of the race with a large headstart. For a new member to win such a large proportion of the votes goes to show how open and welcoming of newcomers with great ideas Ainur is!

Former senator Firebrand (10) won the third seat after a closely-run contest with Max Dawkins (6). Crushita Potato (4), FA William Halsey Potato (3), and Jack Dawkins (2) also ran.

Xacheriah Greymoore was elected as Speaker of the Senate.

18 voters turned out for the Senate election; 19 for Steward Re-Op, and 16 in the original vote for Steward.

By-Election of 2 October, 2014
    On 2 October Xacheriah Greymoore resigned from his position as Speaker of the Senate for personal reasons; this necessitated a by-election to fill the vacated Senate seat. Currently Jack Dawkins and Ashton Mercer have tossed their hats into the ring for the senate seat. Voting will start on 3 October.

The Knights of Ainur

This term, the Knights of Ainur, under the command of Emrys Mercer, took the region of Caliba and held the region for 3 weeks before ejecting all nations, and refounding the region as the second Official Colony of Ainur.

Crushita Potato, Firebrand, Charlie Sheen, Michael SanArkus, Bayard Smythe, Unified Protectors, Keenan Joelm, Caligula SanArkus, and Felicity Mercer participated in the operation.

Laws, Laws, Laws

The Senate of Michael SanArkus

The Assembly Establishment Resolution was passed 3-0, creating an Assembly of citizens of Ainur, run by an elected Lord President, where any citizen may propose, debate, and vote on sending legislation to the Senate to make it an official law of the Kingdom of Ainur.

The World Assembly Delegate Act was passed 3-0, this formalised the role of the World Assembly Delegate in Ainur, which had previously not been brought under the oversight of the Crown under the law.

Cultural Exchange Resolution, passing by 2-0-1, establishes rights for Cultural Visitors (such as you, yes, you! :P ), the Winter Festival to be held in December, and an expectation for this update to come out at least every three weeks.

The Senate of Xacheriah Greymoore
    To date, the Senate has considered the following legislation: The Fifth Constitution Amendment, passing by the required 2/3 majority vote, enacts into law that should no acting senator run for the position of Speaker of the Senate, the Monarch shall elect a Speaker from the current roster of Senators.

The Colonial Establishment Act is currently being debated before the Senate. Although agreement on exactly what to propose has not been reached, the core of the proposal is that the Ainurian Senate should set out the procedure for how colonial governments should be set up by the King.
    Thorweald Dawkins
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Dawkins
      Representing
      Wintreath Nation
    Wintermoot
  • Regional Stability Squad
  • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
  • Thanks for the update!

An update every three weeks? That sounds like quite an undertaking for any region. :P

I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    They said "You'd better look alive"
    Wintermoot
    • Weather: ❄️
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    David
  • Former Citizen
  • Augustus is still in charge? Hmm. And Emrys is still there? I love Emmy <3 Best of luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    David John McDonald

You should like, totally vote for me
    David
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Thorweald Dawkins
  • Former Citizen
  • That is our first update in ages! We are planning to use are rebooted news paper for our update for now on.

Emrys has stepped down from all positions in Ainur. Auggy is always there. :P
    Thorweald Dawkins
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Dawkins
      Representing
      Wintreath Nation
    Thorweald Dawkins
  • Former Citizen
  • Sixth Foreign Update of
    The Kingdom of Ainur

16 November, 2014

EXECUTIVE
    The Steward Cali SanArkus

Minister of Foreign Affairs Jack Dawkins
    Minister of Internal Affairs Ashton Mercer
    Minister of Colonial Affairs Firebrand

•ROYAL FAMILY•
    HM The King Augustus
    HRH The Prince Consort Aubrey

Royal Chamberlain Mr. Jack Dawkins

LEGISLATURE
    The Speaker of the Senate Charlie Sheen
    Senator Greyvendal
    Senator Escanthea

The Lord President of the Assembly 94 Block

~94 BLOCK NAMED NEW KNIGHT COMMANDER~

In an announcement by His Majesty King Augustus, 94 Block was named the new Knight Commander of the region's imperialist military force, The Knights of Ainur. 94 Block is filling the vacancy that was formed with the resignation of Emrys Mercer. For his contributions to both the Knights and the region, Emrys Mercer was appointed to the ceremonial position of Marshal.

Although a relatively new member to the region, 94 Block was rapidly promoted due to his prior military experience. 94 Block has served in various raider organisations, including The Black Riders, Grand Central, and DEN. The current Knights all seem happy regarding the new appointment, although that may be due in fear of running laps. 94 Block took time out of his busy schedule to answer a few questions for us.

In what direction do you hope to lead the Knights?
    I plan to lead our Knights in the direction of imperialism. I also plan to do raids that get our name out there as well. I want our Knights to be one of the most powerful forces. I believe I can get us there given time. That's my goal.

How do you feel that you are prepared to take on this role?
    I have some experience leading TBR and raising up good raiders. I will use that along with my connections in the raider world to strengthen the Knights. I also believe that the spirit of Ainur is with me and will strengthen my ambition and that of my Knights as well.

You spent some time with The Black Riders. Do you feel that experience will help you here?
    I will bring with me their level of professionalism and their passion for raiding. They take this game to a whole new level and I plan to match that within the imperialist sect of raiding.

Emrys Mercer had served as Knight Commander admirably before stepping down. Do you have any comments on filling his shoes?
    He served them to the best of his ability. I plan to do the same. I hope that as our first marshal that I can call on him for advice and help if I need it.

It remains to be seen how the Knights will function under new leadership, with most Knights having served only under Emrys throughout the duration of their careers in Ainur. 94 Block got his boots dirty for the first time in Ainur, leading an operation in Rome. In attendance was pointman Sq. Cali SanArkus, Sgt. Michael SanArkus, and assistance was provided by TBR Lt. Wetwork.

Although the Knights continue to occupy the region, further information regarding Rome is minimal, with this little bit of information having been fed to us via a carrier pigeon.

* ELECTION RESULTS *

STEWARD ELECTION
    Cali SanArkus: 9
    Ashton Mercer: 2
    Firebrand: 1

SENATE ELECTION
    Charlie Sheen: 9
    Escanthea: 5
    Greyvendal: Via By-Election

The recently elected Steward Caligula SanArkus was euphoric to take on the position, citing in an interview that he was both "excited and anxious" to take on the duty. Cali joined the region in June and has since served in varying capacities including Senator, Minister, and Deputy Steward. IThis is his first term as Steward, having narrowly lost to Emrys Mercer in his first and only other time running, two terms ago. Among his first changes is to turn away from the the 'First Minister' and 'Minister without Portfolio' positions and towards more the more traditional specialized roles, with a Minister of Foreign Affairs, Minister of Internal Affairs, and Minister of Colonial Affairs.

Caligula appointed fellow Steward canidate Ashton Mercer to the position of Minister of Internal Affairs. As for Foreign Affairs, Cali announced the incumbent Jack Dawkins would remain in the chair. Long time Ainurian Firebrand was appointed to serve as Minister for Colonial Affairs. All nominations were unanimously approved by the Senate. Cali cited the three's "devotion and commitment to forwarding Ainur" as a major reason for their appointment.

At the request of His Majesty, Steward Cali also nominated Edward Leben to serve as Attorney General. In a phone interview, Cali said Mr. Leben's law experience in Kantrias led to his decision.

The Senate election featured only two candidates for three seats, with former Steward Charlie Sheen up against newcomer Escanthea. A by-election was held to fill the third seat, with usually-just-an-admin Greyvendal beating out the always-loony Michael SanArkus to win the seat.

* O CANADA! *

One of Ainur's longest standing allies, Canada, is allegedly up next for a dual-forum festival, according to a conference call with Steward Cali SanArkus and Minister of Foreign Affairs Jack Dawkins. The two regions originally agreed to a festival over a month ago, but plans stalled.

After taking the position of Steward, Caligula learned through Ainurian ambassador to Canada Crushita that there still remains interest in holding a festival. Contact and discussion then reopened between Ainur and Matilda Love of Canada. Although Cali & Jack were relatively mum about what is planned, the two said that the festival will be held on both region's forums and feature a variety of special events including a scavenger hunt, spam games, and an avatar contest. The Steward and Minister said that no date has been set. Planning is set to continue, with an date being set soon.

In other News...
    [/color]
      • Jack Dawkins was appointed to be the first Chamberlain of Ainur. Mr. Dawkins will serve the King directly, assisting him in a variety of Royal matters.
      • Ainurian citizens Seobryn and Dawn El Kaiser announced their RL marriage. Congratulations Seo & Dawn!
      • In the annual Halloween 'Nationstates Day Z' scenario, Ainur strugled to survive! With no set procedure, some empathetic nations were looking for a cure, some killing them away at gun points, and others soulless individuals became one with the Zombies!
      • The forums reached 100,000 posts!
      • Ainur is encouraging the Arts in the Mercer Media Centre. Post stories, poems, artwork, etc! We appreciate seeing all your hard work![/i]
      « Last Edit: November 16, 2014, 07:09:54 PM by Jack Dawkins »
      Thorweald Dawkins
      • Former Citizen
      • Pronouns
        He/Him/His
        Familial House
        Dawkins
        Representing
        Wintreath Nation
      Wintermoot
    • You may want to recheck that whole Rome occupation thing. :P

Thanks for the update! It's good to hear from our friends in Ainur. :)

Wintermoot
      • Pronouns
        He/Him/His
        Orientation
        Demisexual
        Wintreath Nation
      Hugsim
    • Citizen
    • The Formerly Right Honourable
    • That yellow is hard to read, but otherwise, nice to hear from you!
      Skrifa of the 8th Underhusen
      Speaker of the 7th Underhusen
      Acting speaker of the 6th Underhusen
      • The Formerly Right Honourable
      Hugsim
      • Citizen
      • Familial House
        Everden
        Wintreath Nation
      Thorweald Dawkins
    • Former Citizen
    • Seventh Foreign Update of The Kingdom of Ainur

24th of December, 2014

•ROYAL FAMILY•
      HM The King Augustus

EXECUTIVE
      The Steward Jack Dawkins

Minister of Foreign Affairs Edward Leben
      Minister of Internal Affairs Klaus Mikaelson
      Minister of Colonial Affairs James Dawkins
      Attorney General Edward Leben

LEGISLATURE
      The Speaker of the Senate Klaus Mikaelson
      Senator Greyvendal
      Senator Nikolas

The Lord President of the Assembly James Dawkins

ELECTION RESULTS FOR DECEMBER

From December the 13th to December the 15th, the Citizens of Ainur flocked to the polling stations to elect the next group of people who would serve in the Senate, as well as elect a new Steward to lead the executive. The results were as follows:

Senate

Greyvendal: 13
      Klaus Mikaelson: 10
      Nikolas: 6

All three were elected to the Senate

Steward

Jack Dawkins: 14
      Re-open Applications: Nil

Jack Dawkins was elected as Steward of Ainur

The Senate have already been hard at work, with two large debates going on regarding both the formalisation of the powers and regulations which should govern Ainur’s Assembly (a lawmaking body which the general populace can be involved in) and the abilities of the King to amend legislation quickly and easily when the need arises.

Newly elected Steward Jack Dawkins appointed Klaus Mikaelson as Interior Minister, Edward Leben as Foreign Minister and Attorney General, and James Dawkins (formerly known as 94 Block) as Colonial Minister. He promised great things from his team, saying he will ensure the utmost activity from his Ministers and has big reforms in mind (including the managing of Ainur’s new Mentor Corps, the acquisition of new colonies, and reforms to Ainur’s Diplomatic Corps): to him, 2015 will be “Ainur’s year”.

AN INTERVIEW WITH AINUR'S NEW STEWARD

- Congratulations on being elected Steward! What is it like being able to hold such a position?

Jack Dawkins: Thank you! It is a special job. I already knew what to expect going into the term and I wanted more out of it than what I've seen in past Stewards. Trust is hard to find here and to be trusted to do something on your own seemed to be a no no to some previous Stewards. This term I am going in with trust in my ministers. Let them do their own thing as long as they inform me. I trust the people I picked enough to get their jobs done. If I didn't I would not have given them the job. It is not the Steward's job to micromanage. The Steward is there to advise, help out and make sure all departments are working in well working order. Also on a side note I believe Skype or some form of instant message system is a necessary requirement for any executive government. Ministers are well informed and discussion is instant and everything just runs a lot smoother.

- Being Steward obviously puts a fair proportion of regional efforts under your control. What plans do you have for your term?

Jack Dawkins: Our FA Department was revamped a few terms back and now that most of the kinks are worked out I have tasked Edward Leben in finding new regions to present ourselves to. I want to see something special between us and other regions. I want our ambassadors to get to know their assigned regions and be able to promote Ainur's views and culture while being out going and active in whatever region they are in.

Internal Affairs is due for a reform. I have tasked Klaus Mikaelson with creating the mentor corps and starting some activities to promote a fun environment and activity. Together with Edward Leben of FA he will develop a festival in January in which we invite many of our allied regions for events and discussion. I have also pushed for an Ainurian Roast where we can poke fun at some of our own people.

Colonial Affairs has been a debated issue in Ainur under past terms. Legislation was created yet never implemented. I tasked James Dawkins (AKA 94 Block) with the task of implementing some of these laws. Creating forums and keeping our colonies protected. James is also the Lord Commander of the Knights of Ainur. I trust him to use his military knowledge to protect our colonies and to recruit for them.

- What made you choose these people in general?

Jack Dawkins: I see them all as competent people who are willing to contribute to Ainur. They all have different views, yet they are willing to debate, discuss and follow an organised procedure to get their views across. On top of that I trust them enough to do their jobs where I don't have to hound on them to get their duties done. A Steward takes responsibility for his minister's actions. If they fail then I fail and therefore I only pick the citizens I know will do Ainur well.

- You speak of 2015 being "Ainur's year". Why do you think this will be the case?

Jack Dawkins: When I came here during the summer the government was held together by string from Emrys Mercer and King Augustus. After Emrys' term it went all to hell and things barely got done. As we gained more and more people who were willing to turn Ainur around we started developing laws including the Minister Resolution, Colonial Affairs, Assembly Resolution and so on. All these have laid out the ground work for a well run, interesting region. Now that they are in place it is time to actually implement them. Clean off the cobwebs of the government's gears, oil them up and get them moving again. This term will be far from perfect, but it is a new step in having a well functioning government. We get to test out these laws and see the flaws and are able to make it work for us. Makes it a fun challenge from my point of view. I get to lead the executive into this trial and error of a term. I look forward to it.

- Are you excited for Christmas? Doing anything nice?

Jack Dawkins: Very much! It is a very hectic, yet enjoyable time of year. I have family flying in from the UK and we are just going to enjoy ourselves at my home, pass around gifts and eat some good food.

THE KNIGHTS OF AINUR SPREAD THEIR WINGS

Having been revamped recently under the leadership of Lord Commander James Sebastian Dawkins, the Knights of Ainur have been going from strength to strength, and look set to continue to do so into the future. Both zz 9 Plural z Alpha and The Land of Amani were tagged by the Knights, with them also providing assistance to The Black Hawks in their occupation of Equestria.

We will certainly be seeing further increased activities of the Knights in future updates!

CULTURAL EXPLOITS GOING STRONG

Excitement has been brewing in Ainur as planning for a Winter Festival in January gets well underway. Since November, there has been discussion on from what theme to choose to what games to include. Word from the Cultural and Foreign Affairs Departments is that there will be fun ranging from a game of Whodunnit, to role plays. People from regions across NationStates will be welcome and more information will be on its way soon!

Also booming are the region’s role plays, under the watchful guidance of Ashton Mercer. The options available for the average Ainurian range from NationStates based role plays with one’s own nation, to Ainur’s most recent role play hit: Legacy. Players play mutants who live in a society where there are hated and stigmatised.

“Will you be a hero, uniting humans and mutants under a banner of justice and prosperity? Or will you be a villian, murdering thousands and wreaking havoc for greed, religion, revenge, or just plain insanity? You decide!”

HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM US ALL!

We are sure the vast majority of you out there in NationStates are looking forward to Christmas, and we here in Ainur all wish you well! To finish off, the Steward of Ainur has a message for you all:

“I would like to wish our friends in regions around Nation States a happy holiday season. I hope you all can find time to enjoy your real life family and friends as well as your virtual ones here in game. This wonderful game of ours is very special and I hope we all can help advance it positively in the upcoming New Year.

Happy Holidays!

Yours,

Jack Dawkins”
      Thorweald Dawkins
      • Former Citizen
      • Pronouns
        He/Him/His
        Familial House
        Dawkins
        Representing
        Wintreath Nation
      Wintermoot
    • So much of that dispatch is about or involves you...that must give you a good feeling inside. :P

Wintermoot
      • Pronouns
        He/Him/His
        Orientation
        Demisexual
        Wintreath Nation
      Thorweald Dawkins
    • Former Citizen

• Find our forums here: http://w11.zetaboards.com/New_Ainur/index/

Hope you can all come! Medieval themed!
      Thorweald Dawkins
      • Former Citizen
      • Pronouns
        He/Him/His
        Familial House
        Dawkins
        Representing
        Wintreath Nation
      Thorweald Dawkins
    • Former Citizen
    • So much of that dispatch is about or involves you...that must give you a good feeling inside. :P

The thing is I never wrote it. :P I am honoured of course.
      Thorweald Dawkins
      • Former Citizen
      • Pronouns
        He/Him/His
        Familial House
        Dawkins
        Representing
        Wintreath Nation
      Wintermoot
    • Hehe. :)

In any case, I would be honoured to attend the Winter Festival! If anyone in the region would like to attend with me, please let me know and we'll coordinate. ;)

Wintermoot
      • Pronouns
        He/Him/His
        Orientation
        Demisexual
        Wintreath Nation
      Thorweald Dawkins
    • Former Citizen
    • Eighth Foreign Update of The Kingdom of Ainur

24th of March, 2015
      EXECUTIVE
      The Steward Crushita Dilis

Minister of Foreign Affairs Jack Dawkins
      Minister of Internal Affairs Greyghost Kaiser-Dilis
      Minister of Colonial Affairs Vacant
      Ministers of Culture Firebrand & Regent of Escanthea
      Attorney General Vacant
      •ROYAL FAMILY•
      HM The King Augustus

LEGISLATURE
      The Speaker of the Senate Vacant
      Senator Vacant
      Senator Vacant

The Lord President of the Assembly FA William Halsey-Dilis

DID YOU MISS US?

Yes we missed our January update......and our February update....and now it is late March....but hey better late than never right? We do hope you forgive us for the release of our long anticipated update. Because of this our March edition will comprise events from January, February and March. We hope you enjoyed your holidays and had a wonderful start to your new year. Please enjoy a little slice of Ainur!
      -Jack Dawkins

ELECTION RESULTS FOR FEBRUARY

From January the 30th February the 1st, Ainurians left their drab huts and headed out to polling centres across the region to vote for their next head of executive and legislators. The results were as follows:

Senate

Chaplin Dawkins: 8
      Charlie S. Dawkins: 8
      Regent of Escanthea: 8

All three were elected to the Senate

Steward

James Sebastian Dawkins: 6
      Re-open Applications: 2

James Sebastian Dawkins was elected as Steward of Ainur

Newly elected Steward James Sebastian Dawkins appointed Greyghost Kaiser-Dilis as Interior Minister, and Jack Dawkins as Foreign Minister. He also appointed Entity.kaiser as Acting Minister of Colonial Affairs. James Sebastian Dawkins (Formerly known as 94 Block) has confirmed that he planned to carry on where his predecessor, Jack Dawkins, left off. He promised to expand on the outreach his foreign affairs department as well as developing the newly created Mentor Corps into a well oiled machine. To him, just like Jack Dawkins, 2015 will still be "Ainur's Year".

The senate had voted Charlie S. Dawkins (Formerly known as Charlie Sheen) as Speaker of the Senate.

WINTER FESTIVAL

From January the 11th to January the 17th Ainur held a week long Winter Festival and invited people from across NS to join in the festivities. The festival was medieval themed and some of the most fun attendees were Wintermoot of Wintreath and the then Steward of Ainur Jack Dawkins who drunkenly took the ballroom floor together and danced the night away. Themed games and activities were played and one of the best games was whodunnit where an attendee was secretly a murderer and the rest had to figure who committed the murder, why and how. Amongst the games, drinking and dancing was Ainur's first ever Ainurian Roast where King Augustus took the hot seat and was destroyed by jokes and hilarious moments. Unfortunately all who took part in this activity have not been heard from since that hilarious night, but Royal officials state that there was no fowl play involved in the cases of the missing people.

STRENGTHENING FOREIGN ALLIANCES

Recently Ainur has been reaching out to other regions in hope for alliances. The events that took place between Osiris and Ainur back in January have left Ainur in a rough spot in the world of Foreign Affairs. Ainur's close ally, United Kingdom, had at the time wanted to renegotiate a The Treaty of Whitree after the event with Osiris. After a discussion between Minister of FA Jack Dawkins and UK Prime Minister Daniel C.A. North both came to an understanding that changing the treaty would not benefit either region and have both agreed to keep to their original stance as allies. To affirm this alliance a small festival was held between Ainur and the people of UK to promote friendship.

In other news Ainur is currently working with Wintermoot of Wintreath in developing a treaty to create a primarily cultural alliance. Both regions get along and are culturally similar. Ainur is very happy to see that the action Osiris has taken on her have not change how many viewed her.

STATE OF EMERGANCY

At the end of Steward James Dawkins' term came election time where not one person ran for the Senate and Crushita Dilis was the single candidate for Steward. On 17 March King Augustus declared a State of Emergency for Ainur announcing that Crushita Dilis would hold the office of Steward and the suspension of the Senate until further notice.

Steward Crushita Dilis announced he would keep the same ministers from the prior term and added Firebrand as his Minister of Culture to boost activities while the Minister of Internal Affairs, Greyghost Kaiser-Dilis, focused on recruitment.

Debates broke out in Ainur over how to boost activity. Some argued it was a normal lull in activity that happens the same time every year and it should be waited out while others stated that the inactivity is hampering the progression of the region and is not normal. Either way Ainur still has its strong core of influential citizens and has a strong recruitment programme. King Augustus and his staff believe that activity will return over the next few months with some hard work and determination.
      Thorweald Dawkins
      • Former Citizen
      • Pronouns
        He/Him/His
        Familial House
        Dawkins
        Representing
        Wintreath Nation
      Wintermoot
    • Thanks for the update! I didn't have to squint to read it. :P