Pages: [1]

Citizenship Form

Wintermoot
  • Regional Stability Squad
  • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
  • Welcome to Wintreath! We hope you've enjoyed yourself in our fair region thus far, and we're glad you've decided to make our region your home as a Citizen. To start the process of becoming a Citizen, start a new topic in this forum and fill this form out. The form will help us get a basic understanding of who you are and what you would like to get involved with in the region so we can best help you settle in.

Once you've filled it out, your application will be under review. While under review,  you will be able to post in all cultural and discussion areas, and I encourage you to do to so and start metting your regionmates. If you haven't already, I also recommend reading the guide for new nations, which explains what we have to offer in greater detail.

Once your Citizenship is approved, you will have access to the government forums as well. So let's get started!

Please copy and paste the code below so as to format your application in a nice standard way, thank you.
    Code: [Select]
    [b]Section I: Basic Information[/b]
    1) What is the name of your Wintreath nation?

2) Do you have nations in any other regions? If so, where? Also, do you serve in any official roles in any of them? If so, what are they?

3) Are you new to NationStates?

4) Would you like a mentor to help you learn your way around Wintreath?

5) What timezone are you in?

6) How did you find out about Wintreath? If you received a telegram, please include the nation that sent it so they can receive credit!

7) What interested you in becoming part of our region and becoming a Citizen?

[b]Section II: Introductions and Questions[/b]
    [i]Please take a moment to introduce yourself to your future region-mates, or ask us any questions that you may have.[/i]

Be sure to visit the New Member Q&A for answers to your questions, and feel free to post an Introduction to your new region-mates!
    « Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 09:54:31 PM by Wintermoot »

I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    They said "You'd better look alive"
    Wintermoot
    • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
    • Weather: ❄️
    • Regional Stability Squad
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation