Game Over on Round 5 Day
Root Host: Caitlinuwu

Players · Votes · Posts
Game Posts
ExLight
  • Exalted Guest
  • Human Meltdown
  • playing minecraft right now but exlight you are better than this
    ?? You're the one who barely caught up and isn't even understanding the events??

I was literally there at the EoD1 and watched it happen live??

I don't think I've been playing badly considering I was also one of the main people that got sugar lynched, provided a shitton of voting interaction, and wasn't one of the people who decided to fucking vote the seer out outta nowhere

mafia is literally going after the people I said would be towncleared because they're clearly aware that I'm right about how these players looked after the D1 flip and I wouldn't be surprised if I were next
    ExLight
    • Human Meltdown
    • Exalted Guest
    Luka
  • Exalted Guest
  • who the fuck even is dingle hopper
    RMD
    Also, Hi Exlight!!!
    Luka
    • Exalted Guest
    ExLight
  • Exalted Guest
  • Human Meltdown
  • who the fuck even is dingle hopper
    RMD
    Also, Hi Exlight!!!
    hi luka!
    ExLight
    • Human Meltdown
    • Exalted Guest
    Oricorio
  • Exalted Guest
  • ExLight is still most likely town from their D1 vote, Abby is most likely cleared, Rem is still mixed and I'd like to see more from the two subs before making a full opinion on them (but they seem to be pretty tunneled for now, which doesn't help). RDB/Winter seems like the "obvious" solve, but I'm not 100% sure on it.
    Oricorio
    • Exalted Guest
    Oricorio
  • Exalted Guest
  • Also, assuming neither Golden nor RDB rescind their claims, there has to be either one wolf in there or town is throwing
    you and i both know mr. rotary dagger blade was fps'ing
    They were hinting at being a PR throughout D2, and with the Seer flipped Hunter is the only (town) one it can be. Granted, faking it isn't out of character for them, and CC'ing here would be risky if RDB is a wolf (unless it's RDB/Winter and that's a last-ditch effort to buy a day)
    Oricorio
    • Exalted Guest
    Oricorio
  • Exalted Guest
  • i hope mr duck duck goose comes back before i go get dinner
    Loons aren't ducks you silly goose
    Oricorio
    • Exalted Guest
    RondoDimBuckle
  • Exalted Guest
  • Also, assuming neither Golden nor RDB rescind their claims, there has to be either one wolf in there or town is throwing
    you and i both know mr. rotary dagger blade was fps'ing
    Or was eye brow wiggle 
    RondoDimBuckle
    • Exalted Guest
    Oricorio
  • Exalted Guest
  • We are not voting luka, abigail, rem, or mr. dingle hopper ever
    please explain all of these in detail because I hard disagree with literally all of them
    For Abby, taking Grace's ISO at face value Abby was green checked. We don't know this for 100% certain (it may be possible Rem was red-checked but Grace was terrible at communicating that) but it's not something I would ever consider when there are still two wolves remaining. Others could probably be questioned.
    Oricorio
    • Exalted Guest
    RondoDimBuckle
  • Exalted Guest
    please explain all of these in detail because I hard disagree with literally all of them
    For Abby, taking Grace's ISO at face value Abby was green checked. We don't know this for 100% certain (it may be possible Rem was red-checked but Grace was terrible at communicating that) but it's not something I would ever consider when there are still two wolves remaining. Others could probably be questioned.
    Pretty sure rem was who Grace was checking n2
    RondoDimBuckle
    • Exalted Guest
    GoldenOne
  • Exalted Guest
  • Here in time for EoD, though I'm still a bit busy

Vote: Sugar Moon

Two reasons: a. I hate ties and b. Projekt is at leat trying to defend themselves while Moon seemingly just shut down
    so I found Oricorio's vote
    This was an hour prior to EoD, and was used to break the tie in a very volatile gamestate
    This is not a townclearing vote ever
    GoldenOne
    • Exalted Guest
    ExLight
  • Exalted Guest
  • Human Meltdown
    can you fetch the post that might indicate that

Vote: Wintermoot
    ExLight
    • Human Meltdown
    • Exalted Guest
    Oricorio
  • Exalted Guest
  • Please if I had a scum team theyd be malding so hard rn

Anyways

Vote: Rem

Is this a omgsus? Yes? Does this feel like scum going after lhf? Yes? Should you listen to this at all? Probably not
    Meh. This doesn't really have the conviction of someone voting someone they know is a wolf.
    1 person likes this post: ExLight
    Oricorio
    • Exalted Guest
    ExLight
  • Exalted Guest
  • Human Meltdown
  • Here in time for EoD, though I'm still a bit busy

Vote: Sugar Moon

Two reasons: a. I hate ties and b. Projekt is at leat trying to defend themselves while Moon seemingly just shut down
    so I found Oricorio's vote
    This was an hour prior to EoD, and was used to break the tie in a very volatile gamestate
    This is not a townclearing vote ever
    it is, ties are coin flip

it makes so scum needs two votes on the other wagon to prevent the chance of one of them getting lynched, it solidifies the wagon and causes wolves to enter bus mode AFTER it
    ExLight
    • Human Meltdown
    • Exalted Guest
    RondoDimBuckle
  • Exalted Guest
    can you fetch the post that might indicate that

Vote: Wintermoot
    Its more that the context of her entry to d2 was to declare neon probably town then eod 2 she voted rem who was not a proper contention at the time and Winter was likely going over. So using that its likely neon town rem n2 check. But its all academic 
    RondoDimBuckle
    • Exalted Guest
    ExLight
  • Exalted Guest
  • Human Meltdown
  • Please if I had a scum team theyd be malding so hard rn

Anyways

Vote: Rem

Is this a omgsus? Yes? Does this feel like scum going after lhf? Yes? Should you listen to this at all? Probably not
    Meh. This doesn't really have the conviction of someone voting someone they know is a wolf.
    grumble why cant people be straightforward about their reads when they're PRs

am I supposed to follow this up or the "probably not"
    ExLight
    • Human Meltdown
    • Exalted Guest

Pages: 1 ... 58 [59] 60 ... 93