Werewolf Information
Game Over on Round 5 Day
Root Host: Caitlinuwu

Players · Votes · Posts
Game Posts
Projekt Red
  • Exalted Guest
  • ~The Immortal~
  • Also honestly with votes where they are i don't trust i won't be cfd or that oricorio won't be cfd by loona or some afk mafia going 1 for 1 by the end of the day with oricorio at 2 and me at 1

So keeping red at 3 is self defense and shielding in this case i got to admit
    You aren't dying today read the room.
      -[redacted]
    • ~The Immortal~
    Projekt Red
    • wuf wuf awooo
    • Exalted Guest
    Rem
  • Exalted Guest
  • Maid
  • Yeah I'm not sure what to think about Rem's ATE they've done this once before and it might be clearing, but in my opinion Rem has no reason to play the way they played this game as town. It specifically makes them hard to finger/suspect and makes it even difficult to get paranoid of them in endgame while giving perhaps even more thread control than normal.

So Rem why are you playing like this?
    Because i felt like it, as always i do whatever i want
    And you re forgeting that i paint a big target on my back for the seer here if they think i'm a better target than any of these unreadable slots

Like i said if i was a wolf i have a degree in mood reading and could have easily fluff posted and chill
    Rem
    • Maid
    • Exalted Guest
    Rem
  • Exalted Guest
  • Maid
  • Also honestly with votes where they are i don't trust i won't be cfd or that oricorio won't be cfd by loona or some afk mafia going 1 for 1 by the end of the day with oricorio at 2 and me at 1

I do not fucking trust you
    Rem
    • Maid
    • Exalted Guest
    Projekt Red
  • Exalted Guest
  • ~The Immortal~
  • Yeah I'm not sure what to think about Rem's ATE they've done this once before and it might be clearing, but in my opinion Rem has no reason to play the way they played this game as town. It specifically makes them hard to finger/suspect and makes it even difficult to get paranoid of them in endgame while giving perhaps even more thread control than normal.

Because i felt like it, as always i do whatever i want
    And you re forgeting that i paint a big target on my back for the seer here if they think i'm a better target than any of these unreadable slots

Like i said if i was a wolf i have a degree in mood reading and could have easily fluff posted and chill
    The seer literally never targets you, Rem.

Fluff posting and chilling is minus EV since it let's you get sussed. Like I mentioned.
      -[redacted]
    • ~The Immortal~
    Projekt Red
    • wuf wuf awooo
    • Exalted Guest
    Projekt Red
  • Exalted Guest
  • ~The Immortal~

This has nothing to do with me. Read the room Rem.
      -[redacted]
    • ~The Immortal~
    Projekt Red
    • wuf wuf awooo
    • Exalted Guest
    Rem
  • Exalted Guest
  • Maid

This has nothing to do with me. Read the room Rem.
    I can't read the room

The room is empty
    Rem
    • Maid
    • Exalted Guest
    Rem
  • Exalted Guest
  • Maid
  • All Days: 1

Current Votes
    Rem: 1 (Projekt Red)
    Projekt Red: 3 (Rem, Oricorio, Bellepi)
    Oricorio: 2 (ExLight, ☆ Princess Abigail ☆)
    Sugar Moon: 1 (Loona)

No Vote (Never Voted): Wintermoot, Sugar Moon, Grace, RondoDimBuckle, Master Radishes

@Wintermoot
    @Sugar Moon
    @Projekt Red
    @Oricorio
    @Grace
    @RondoDimBuckle
    @ExLight
    @Bellepi
    @Master Radishes
    @Loona
    @☆ Princess Abigail ☆

3 hours before end of the day
    Rem
    • Maid
    • Exalted Guest
    ExLight
  • Exalted Guest
  • Human Meltdown
  • why is my vote still on Oricorio grumble

I'm pretty sure I unvoted and voted Loona 

Vote: Loona
    ExLight
    • Human Meltdown
    • Exalted Guest
    ExLight
  • Exalted Guest
  • Human Meltdown
  • apparently voting unvote and voting someone else in the same message makes both votes be ignored so be careful with that

what's the case on sugar moon
    ExLight
    • Human Meltdown
    • Exalted Guest
    ExLight
  • Exalted Guest
  • Human Meltdown
  • also I saw some people mentioning the good old should we no lynch D1 discussion

it has upsides and downsides
    the downside is that we might not have much to discuss based on who mafia kills

upside is that in setups where town has cop stalling CAN be beneficial by giving more checks before we reach -Lo

I'd personally prefer if we lynched someone today
    ExLight
    • Human Meltdown
    • Exalted Guest
    Loona
  • Exalted Guest
  • Why are you so certain its a buss?

Sugar is scummy. Rem is extremely scummy. Rem's push on Sugar is never how you push over a LHF town. Rem initially called out Sugar for much more than they've cased- you can see them claim that Sugar has multiple contradictions but they only point out one of them when they should have pointed out more especially at this moment where they are asking for a sanity check on Sugar.

I Am entertaining Rem being town only due to their ATE.
    If your whole theory is based around sugar being the main red check, and their alignment can solve rem then why arent u voting suygar?
    Because he is a rem fan obviously

To Ex: following pings in this site is near impossible i think i elaborated enough on why Red is being ehem dumb that Loona just explained it

I either vote Red out of spite and maybe catch a wolf

Or vote sugar who oh surprise surprise, hasn't posted yet
    Dont spite vote
    Loona
    • Exalted Guest
    Loona
  • Exalted Guest

HUH? Where is there ate.

Yeah I am pretty certain off of this post either you or rem is evil, because I have 0 idea where this post came from.
    Loona
    • Exalted Guest
    Loona
  • Exalted Guest
  • why is my vote still on Oricorio grumble

I'm pretty sure I unvoted and voted Loona

Vote: Loona
    Why am I red here? You mentioned earlier it was because of my push on Ori, but why exactly does that make me red? In a world where you think I am mafia for trying to push the strong player is a world where your wolf with TMI do you realize this?
    Loona
    • Exalted Guest
    Projekt Red
  • Exalted Guest
  • ~The Immortal~
  • HUH? Where is there ate.

Yeah I am pretty certain off of this post either you or rem is evil, because I have 0 idea where this post came from.
    You just commented about it...

Vote: Sugar Moon

This is going uncomfortably slow. I Wanted to do more today.
      -[redacted]
    • ~The Immortal~
    Projekt Red
    • wuf wuf awooo
    • Exalted Guest
    Rem
  • Exalted Guest
  • Maid
  • also I saw some people mentioning the good old should we no lynch D1 discussion

it has upsides and downsides
    the downside is that we might not have much to discuss based on who mafia kills

upside is that in setups where town has cop stalling CAN be beneficial by giving more checks before we reach -Lo

I'd personally prefer if we lynched someone today
    Yeah and then the cop dies and you cry
    Rem
    • Maid
    • Exalted Guest

Pages: 1 ... 21 [22] 23 ... 93