Root Host: Caitlinuwu

Players · Votes · Posts
Game Posts
Projekt Red
  • Exalted Guest
  • ~The Immortal~
  • These quote chains are insanely long :(
    Can we like not
    Can you figure out how to remove quotes from inside quotes.
      -[redacted]
    • ~The Immortal~
    Projekt Red
    • wuf wuf awooo
    • Exalted Guest
    ☆ Princess Abigail ☆
  • 沈黙した
  • You just like delete them you can turn quotes to text in the editor using uh one of the buttons lol
    ❤️ Caitlin ❤️
    I want you to fall hardest of all saying my name or nothing at all.
    "Neon is genuinely exhausting to read"
    ☆ Princess Abigail ☆
    • 沈黙した
    • International Trans Girl Icon
    • Pronouns
      She/Her/Hers
      Orientation
      People
      Wintreath Nation
    Projekt Red
  • Exalted Guest
  • ~The Immortal~
  • Alright, Rem. Sugar's "contradiction" is absolutely nothing AI. However they are scummy, so, since I would see w!you being with w!Sugar, we can go Sugar today. If they flip town I don't think you ever pushed them over as wolf and if they flip wolf I think you overreacted to your partner being scummy.

Ori may or may not be town here. They are triggering pretty much every by-the-book scumtell and I kinda think it's scummy really.

Abi you joked about how did you become friends with Rem if they were annoyed by ATE but do you have actual thoughts about it since that is one point on which I believe they are gaslighting me.
      -[redacted]
    • ~The Immortal~
    Projekt Red
    • wuf wuf awooo
    • Exalted Guest
    Loona
  • Exalted Guest
  • I'm not a furry unfortunately.

Yeeting a townie is a better start than a no-lynch, if only because the info generated is far more than can be gained from night kill analysis.

And I'm not sure I could get much from one night of NKA.

Why is Rem casing themselves as being aligned with Sugar while pushing sugar.
    I'm not
    You're pointing out that they treated you specifically weird which was something I noticed awhile back. Them specifically aligning their thoughts with yours but not pocketing you was what I noticed actually but yeah.
    and i would point that if he was my partner because.....?

I'm no wolf amateur
    You didn't exactly.

But you do bus when you feel the need.
    There is a difference between bussing and being the person to make the case on your own partner. If those two are aligned it doesn't feel like a buss since rem has been the main voice pushing for sugar.
    No there was enough pressure on Sugar already. There doesn't have to be a huge wagon, Sugar could be difficult to defend, and you wouldn't want to defend them due to the risks.
    Why are you so certain its a buss?
    Loona
    • Exalted Guest
    Loona
  • Exalted Guest
  • Abi why did you vote Ori all of a sudden? Science isnt a reason espically since deadline is in like 5 hours.
    Loona
    • Exalted Guest
    Projekt Red
  • Exalted Guest
  • ~The Immortal~
  • Why are you so certain its a buss?

Sugar is scummy. Rem is extremely scummy. Rem's push on Sugar is never how you push over a LHF town. Rem initially called out Sugar for much more than they've cased- you can see them claim that Sugar has multiple contradictions but they only point out one of them when they should have pointed out more especially at this moment where they are asking for a sanity check on Sugar.

I Am entertaining Rem being town only due to their ATE.
      -[redacted]
    • ~The Immortal~
    Projekt Red
    • wuf wuf awooo
    • Exalted Guest
    Loona
  • Exalted Guest

Sugar is scummy. Rem is extremely scummy. Rem's push on Sugar is never how you push over a LHF town. Rem initially called out Sugar for much more than they've cased- you can see them claim that Sugar has multiple contradictions but they only point out one of them when they should have pointed out more especially at this moment where they are asking for a sanity check on Sugar.

If your whole theory is based around sugar being the main red check, and their alignment can solve rem then why arent u voting suygar?
    Loona
    • Exalted Guest
    Loona
  • Exalted Guest

If your whole theory is based around sugar being the main red check, and their alignment can solve rem then why arent u voting suygar?
    Only reason I am entertaining this is because what if the world your suggesting with Sugar and Rem being red together is in reality you and sugar being red together which is why you want rem gone first. We can just go for sugar next and it really wouldnt harm you in the slightest.

This is just a theory tbf, but I think I am always voting sugar here over rem.
    Loona
    • Exalted Guest
    Loona
  • Exalted Guest
  • I wanna build teams but I can't since theres so many people that aren't active which makes it hard, unless I assume all mafia are active or atleast 2 are with 1 being an inactive.
    Loona
    • Exalted Guest
    Rem
  • Exalted Guest
  • Maid

Because he is a rem fan obviously

To Ex: following pings in this site is near impossible i think i elaborated enough on why Red is being ehem dumb that Loona just explained it

I either vote Red out of spite and maybe catch a wolf 

Or vote sugar who oh surprise surprise, hasn't posted yet
    Rem
    • Maid
    • Exalted Guest
    Rem
  • Exalted Guest
  • Maid
  • I wanna build teams but I can't since theres so many people that aren't active which makes it hard, unless I assume all mafia are active or atleast 2 are with 1 being an inactive.
    And this is my exact feeling

I hope we they just get [redacted]

Grace is... Something

About Abi, i haven't seen you abuse ate in the way i discribed it maybe i'm delusional, also you don't pretend like you should gain a shield for that

I have seen wolf get angry because they tried to ate and were killed anyway which is ?????
    Rem
    • Maid
    • Exalted Guest
    Projekt Red
  • Exalted Guest
  • ~The Immortal~

• If your whole theory is based around sugar being the main red check, and their alignment can solve rem then why arent u voting suygar?
    I Said I would kill Sugar today I just haven't swapped my vote?

To Ex: following pings in this site is near impossible i think i elaborated enough on why Red is being ehem dumb that Loona just explained it

You know I'm not a wolf.
      -[redacted]
    • ~The Immortal~
    Projekt Red
    • wuf wuf awooo
    • Exalted Guest
    Rem
  • Exalted Guest
  • Maid

• If your whole theory is based around sugar being the main red check, and their alignment can solve rem then why arent u voting suygar?
    I Said I would kill Sugar today I just haven't swapped my vote?

You know I'm not a wolf.
    No i don't 
    Rem
    • Maid
    • Exalted Guest
    Rem
  • Exalted Guest
  • Maid
  • Also honestly with votes where they are i don't trust i won't be cfd or that oricorio won't be cfd by loona or some afk mafia going 1 for 1 by the end of the day with oricorio at 2 and me at 1

So keeping red at 3 is self defense and shielding in this case i got to admit
    Rem
    • Maid
    • Exalted Guest
    Projekt Red
  • Exalted Guest
  • ~The Immortal~
  • Yeah I'm not sure what to think about Rem's ATE they've done this once before and it might be clearing, but in my opinion Rem has no reason to play the way they played this game as town. It specifically makes them hard to finger/suspect and makes it even difficult to get paranoid of them in endgame while giving perhaps even more thread control than normal.

So Rem why are you playing like this?
      -[redacted]
    • ~The Immortal~
    Projekt Red
    • wuf wuf awooo
    • Exalted Guest

Pages: 1 ... 20 [21] 22 ... 93