Rem
  • Exalted Guest
  • Maid
  • Loona/Sugar/bellepi/Rondo/Grace/Master radishes

kinda Ex but like this poe is really annoying to sort already
    is this in any sort of order or no
    if i had to give it an order

sugar wolf for contradictions

bellepi i personally don't like ate, and i consider ate anything that ends in "I will do things when I'm better" because i have no way of knowing if you are really sick or not, it tells me nothing and it's worth nothing, (nothing personal)

the rest are just fluff posting and/or afk

half the game
    That is not ate? Bellepi post was them saying hey I am sick, i'll post more on day 2.

Where is the appeal to emotion? There is no emotion at all.
    This is why I explined why i view it as such

my definition of te is probably different than most

basicly using any irl excuse for no content that I cannot know if it's true or not is ate for me

but many people will go "oh pooor thing yeah you can go rest take care"

and they are usually lying or exagerating
    Rem you don't get to make up your definition for ate, it's a standard thing in the mafia. ATE requires emotion, what bell posted had no emotion attached to it.

Also, hmm I don't think I will comment on the last part of this post.
    for me appeal to emotion means the person said something for the rest of the players to FEEL bad for them
    and like i said it usully annoys the shit out of me.
    Rem
    • Maid
    • Exalted Guest
    Loona
  • Exalted Guest

bellepi i personally don't like ate, and i consider ate anything that ends in "I will do things when I'm better" because i have no way of knowing if you are really sick or not, it tells me nothing and it's worth nothing, (nothing personal)

half the game
    That is not ate? Bellepi post was them saying hey I am sick, i'll post more on day 2.

basicly using any irl excuse for no content that I cannot know if it's true or not is ate for me

Rem you don't get to make up your definition for ate, it's a standard thing in the mafia. ATE requires emotion, what bell posted had no emotion attached to it.

for me appeal to emotion means the person said something for the rest of the players to FEEL bad for them
    Again not how ate works, but this conversation is pointless. I just won't be voting bell for that reason alone.
    Loona
    • Exalted Guest
    Rem
  • Exalted Guest
  • Maid
  • Vote: Oricorio

Had to check if majority is a thing, don't wanna risk any early bs.

Anyways where do you stand with me after you catch on all my new posts. Alot of your stuff just feels forced, I don't recall if you normally throw alot at walls until it sticks. If you do that would change how I view your slot given the seer content of day 1 from you.
    I've been reading as you post

if it feels forced idk what to tell you because it's not

maybe what you look s forced is me trying to squezze out what I can from an otherwise pretty dead thread for my standards, as I said there's 6 dead slots in a 12 player game, you kind appered but I would like to know your conclusion

I hve a range of "givingafuck" not a wolf range or town range, or at leas that's how i view my playstyle, this time around I decided to care, ergo why I'm posting more than usual

it is nnoying that i can't assest the pl yet, because of those dead slots
    What? I can't tell if your reading my post wrong or not. The way your reply is worded it feels like you think I called your posts forced but that is not the case if was ori.
    oh i thought you were talking to me nvm then
    Rem
    • Maid
    • Exalted Guest
    Projekt Red
  • Exalted Guest
  • ~The Immortal~
  • I Was referring to Rem.

OMGUS had nothing to do with the post they quoted. Sugar in fact OMGUSed me. It does connect with my treatment of Rem and Ori, Ori I scumread immediately after they scumread me and Rem (who I have experience with, and they with me) I specifically pushed on them placing me at null.

I Think they might be a bet frozen on me though and I'm tired of waiting for them to post again.
    Who is this towards?

You should atleast put a name that this is towards.

All three of your slots have been connected through some kind of interaction. Ori was reluctant to scum read you even after you voted then, atleast that's what i remember when catching up to the thread which if thats the case is a good look for the slot.
    This was responding to you. You should be able to figure it out.

Ori called my opener "planned" in a negative connotation before I tried voting them on page 1. Technically they were first.
      -[redacted]
    • ~The Immortal~
    Projekt Red
    • wuf wuf awooo
    • Exalted Guest
    Rem
  • Exalted Guest
  • Maid

half the game

Again not how ate works, but this conversation is pointless. I just won't be voting bell for that reason alone.
    I know, and most mafia players wouldn't either

you are all softys

anyway, just wanted to make a point, I did not like that they came back to ask me if they really felt bad but eh

Vote: Sugar Moon
    Rem
    • Maid
    • Exalted Guest
    Loona
  • Exalted Guest

Anyways where do you stand with me after you catch on all my new posts. Alot of your stuff just feels forced, I don't recall if you normally throw alot at walls until it sticks. If you do that would change how I view your slot given the seer content of day 1 from you.

maybe what you look s forced is me trying to squezze out what I can from an otherwise pretty dead thread for my standards, as I said there's 6 dead slots in a 12 player game, you kind appered but I would like to know your conclusion

I hve a range of "givingafuck" not a wolf range or town range, or at leas that's how i view my playstyle, this time around I decided to care, ergo why I'm posting more than usual

What? I can't tell if your reading my post wrong or not. The way your reply is worded it feels like you think I called your posts forced but that is not the case if was ori.

How? I not only voted ori, but I also did not quote you. This interaction feels awkward, not sure what to do about it. I am trying to think how a town makes this mistake since it feels like you might be mafia and you were worried about the fact I called your content forced.

Meh ;)
    Loona
    • Exalted Guest
    Rem
  • Exalted Guest
  • Maid

How? I not only voted ori, but I also did not quote you. This interaction feels awkward, not sure what to do about it. I am trying to think how a town makes this mistake since it feels like you might be mafia and you were worried about the fact I called your content forced.

Meh ;)
    because we were talking in the previous post

so I associated the question to me

I did say that I ws confused bout your question that I thought was directed to me
    Rem
    • Maid
    • Exalted Guest
    Loona
  • Exalted Guest
  • On the note of who I know, there is 4 names I recognize and or have played with before.
    Loona
    • Exalted Guest
    Rem
  • Exalted Guest
  • Maid
  • On the note of who I know, there is 4 names I recognize and or have played with before.
    who?
    Rem
    • Maid
    • Exalted Guest
    Loona
  • Exalted Guest
    who?
    Not important, if I wanted people to know who I was I have made the account using my normal name.
    Loona
    • Exalted Guest
    Rem
  • Exalted Guest
  • Maid
  • Then why mention you know people here smh
    Rem
    • Maid
    • Exalted Guest
    Loona
  • Exalted Guest
  • Then why mention you know people here smh
    Cause you asked earlier I knew you, based on how I worded a post.
    Loona
    • Exalted Guest
    Oricorio
  • Exalted Guest
  • Well, that's one person I have SOME meta on, I guess

I agree Red/Oricorio not w/w, was leaning v/v but this post stinks

I honestly don't think I've ever planned one single thing in wolf chat lol

while I cannot say I haven't planned before in wolf chat

it usually doesn't happen until after like 20+ hours into the game AT MINIMUM

so yeah it's the same thing i thought while reading that
    So what do you think of Ori from this? Why do you townread Ori so far? Vibes?

because half game hasn't posted and the rest was doodoo on a stick?

I did say the bar was low
    Certainly I can be town to you for posting your thoughts before you with more precise articulation?

Like you can feel Red is just itching to sus Ori but waiting for someone else to do it first. And they're leaning very hard into the twtbaw vibe. Also Red you have no pronouns listed.

Never played with Oricorio before but trying to squeeze an alignment from entrance posts is a playstyle that makes wolfing hard

Thought Zenon (who I will refer to as Abigail from now on to make things easier) was sus for dipping rvs like she did, but reentrance was towny and she's asking good questions so lean v.

Winter lean town for being comfortable in thread, if I were an inexperienced wolf in this setup I'd be sweating buckets.

Rem null bc I refuse to townread effort

Bellepi/Loona/Ex slight sus for similar reasons I initially sussed Abigail, coming to thread to show you're there but without meaningfully interacting with what's going on. Probably 1/3 here.
    Firstly you can't feel me itching to sus Ori because I do sus Ori. That should be very clear from my posts so far. I Am not remotely wolfy and am as about as far from TWTBAW as you can get. I Would like to see you try to explain how I'm TWTBAW purely for this one comment when otherwise you townread me. Also wondering how you consider this to have a TWTBAW "vibe" while sussing it. I Would imagine the "vibe" you get would be close to your actual beliefs. You could say that you have a confident logical reason for wolfreading me that causes you to ignore your viberead but you don't seem to have confidence in your read on me, only a FoS.

Not sure why this setup would make you sweat buckets BTW.
    Vote: Projekt Red

All I really see here is "people who townread me are town, people who wolfread me are wolves"
    In the interest of science can you reread my post until you grasp what I'm saying?
    OMGUS?
    What in heavens is TWTBAW
    And how is this OMGUS

They're saying they're finding scummy how some people just hopped in to throw a CWAC saying they're around which is, like, very common among wolf

Which is perfectly fair reasoning but, like, quite NAI

I believe ExLight is the only new one who showed up after I left? They had a post saying they'll catch up, not the most impressive effort, then voting without any elaboration. Why? Also, I am leetic but amn't Snowy.
    ...I'm asking because we played together a handful of times in the past few years
    What's with the vote, then?
    That's a silly question coming from someone that also came from Bulbagarden. Is RVS really that odd to you now?

Plus I was never too fond of you, I'm fine sitting on you since you squak a lot with pressure.
    Why are you even townreading me over a RVS?
    The point of RVS is that there is some reason, even if it is a silly reason. Then again I haven't played in Bulba in years so I wouldn't know.

Going after a vocal player usually isn't something wolves are wont to do. Still, I don't see how you think applying pressure is wolfy when it's the best way to push a game forward (far, far better than RVS).
    Hate how I have to quote these giant posts to respond to small tidbits, but anyway, the whole definition of an RVS is purely random. If there is any reasoning even if its silly then it's not RVS. People that add a reason to an RVS post than to be scummy but it's not always the case.

Also where the fuck was this OMGUS???
    This is utterly pointless, but a "random" vote would be more like "Vote:Loona your avatar looks like a wolf which makes you look suspicious", not "Vote:Loona" with no elaboration because that accomplishes nothing except make you look like an ass. Also, Projekt wolfread me after I had pressured him, a clear case of OMGUS.
    Oricorio
    • Exalted Guest
    Projekt Red
  • Exalted Guest
  • ~The Immortal~
  • You didn't actually "pressure" me before I pushed you. You only FoSed me for being NAI.
      -[redacted]
    • ~The Immortal~
    Projekt Red
    • wuf wuf awooo
    • Exalted Guest
    Oricorio
  • Exalted Guest
  • You didn't actually "pressure" me before I pushed you. You only FoSed me for being NAI.
    I pushed your scummy entrance, which you can call "NAI" all you want but it doesn't matter when it's a common scum move. Come on, just admit that your "suspicion" was a response to mine.
    Oricorio
    • Exalted Guest

Pages: 1 ... 14 [15] 16 ... 93