Werewolf 31 Return to Wintreath Game Thread

Werewolf Information
Game Over on Round 5 Day
Root Host: ☆ Princess Abigail ☆

Players · Votes · Posts
Game Posts
callahan
  • Exalted Guest
  • Speaking of Jay, he's a great player indeed. I must say he does seem to be townie or at least he passes enough as such but Callahan's read of him is so common and reasonable that Jay erring towards omgus when Jay knows people unfamiliar with him accuses him of such things doesn't sit right with your Gloriousness.
    Hi Bob! Have we played together before? I don't recognize your username.

I have seen players accuse me of "Lamist" or whatever, or of "trying too hard". The language of those accusations doesn't tend to feature someone taking a post I made and twisting it into the worst possible interpretation of that post (at least not when the accusation is an honest one). More often the legitimate accusations are that I am stilted or too formal or that kind of thing.

Perhaps I am responding emotionally, but I have also been dealt difficulties in the not-distant past by wolves reading me as wolfy and throwing me off balance.
    You are not real YOU ARE NOT REAL WHAT IS THIS?? Why are you trying to drag someone into what we are talking about right now? If you feel like you are responding emotionally, then please take a break from this thread, and come back to me when you have your emotions sorted out. 
    callahan
    • Exalted Guest
    GloriousBob
  • Exalted Guest
  • Soon to be returned to glory
  • In my earlier adventures through this beautiful whimsical land I overhead an adventurer by the name of Luka I think it was making reads here and there. Quite an unusual fellow. Quick to issue an opinion. Sort of lad that'd get himself into a mischief in a tavern in my experience.

Now... he was saying he'd be accused of having TMI... and I'm not about to say that means anything because it doesn't. But a couple of the people he made townreads on I didn't really share. 

It was so long ago and I've had a belly full of ale so you'll need to forgive me but the people that it was were several and the only one I remember was Leesbra.

That's all to say I think Leesbra is a little bit ... perturbing. Non glorious. Not a lot but certainly a little and I suppose one would be forgiven for finding it interesting Luka was spreading the good word about the fellow.
    GloriousBob
    • Exalted Guest
    GloriousBob
  • Exalted Guest
  • Speaking of Jay, he's a great player indeed. I must say he does seem to be townie or at least he passes enough as such but Callahan's read of him is so common and reasonable that Jay erring towards omgus when Jay knows people unfamiliar with him accuses him of such things doesn't sit right with your Gloriousness.

I have seen players accuse me of "Lamist" or whatever, or of "trying too hard". The language of those accusations doesn't tend to feature someone taking a post I made and twisting it into the worst possible interpretation of that post (at least not when the accusation is an honest one). More often the legitimate accusations are that I am stilted or too formal or that kind of thing.

Perhaps I am responding emotionally, but I have also been dealt difficulties in the not-distant past by wolves reading me as wolfy and throwing me off balance.
    I'm an old and wizened man my boy I've seen them all in my travels. In a past life I was a great adventurer they called MacDougall.
    GloriousBob
    • Exalted Guest
    JaggedJimmyJay
  • Exalted Guest
  • I feel if you don't have confidence in what you are saying, you shouldn't say anything at all

Perhaps it's massive culture or strategy clash, but I am not sure I have ever read a sentence in a Mafia thread that I disagree with more than this sentence. And I have been playing the game for 12 years of my life. This is a landmark event.

I am going to leave the rest alone for now so this doesn't turn into an unnecessarily volatile back-and-forth that will make everyone else miserable. I want to know what others think.
    1 person likes this post: ExLight
    JaggedJimmyJay
    • Exalted Guest
    GloriousBob
  • Exalted Guest

You are not real YOU ARE NOT REAL WHAT IS THIS?? Why are you trying to drag someone into what we are talking about right now? If you feel like you are responding emotionally, then please take a break from this thread, and come back to me when you have your emotions sorted out.

Now this is a confusing rhetoric my boy. He isn't dragging me in, he's replying to my own shared opinion. You can't be casting declarations of dismay over such things lad.
    GloriousBob
    • Exalted Guest
    JaggedJimmyJay
  • Exalted Guest
  • You are not real YOU ARE NOT REAL WHAT IS THIS?? Why are you trying to drag someone into what we are talking about right now? If you feel like you are responding emotionally, then please take a break from this thread, and come back to me when you have your emotions sorted out.

Bob commented on our exchange and implied a playing background with me. I replied. I am in the Twilight Zone.
    JaggedJimmyJay
    • Exalted Guest
    GloriousBob
  • Exalted Guest
  • I feel if you don't have confidence in what you are saying, you shouldn't say anything at all

Perhaps it's massive culture or strategy clash, but I am not sure I have ever read a sentence in a Mafia thread that I disagree with more than this sentence. And I have been playing the game for 12 years of my life. This is a landmark event.

I am going to leave the rest alone for now so this doesn't turn into an unnecessarily volatile back-and-forth that will make everyone else miserable. I want to know what others think.
    You are the Jagged one. You don't make anything miserable except for the lives of your opponents my boy.
    1 person likes this post: JaggedJimmyJay
    GloriousBob
    • Exalted Guest
    JaggedJimmyJay
  • Exalted Guest
  • I'm an old and wizened man my boy I've seen them all in my travels. In a past life I was a great adventurer they called MacDougall.

Oh, sweet blessed Mac. I didn't know you were here, and I am pleased.

Folks, I asked about who others know earlier. I didn't think I knew anyone, but apparently I know GloriousBob better than I know nearly anyone else.
    JaggedJimmyJay
    • Exalted Guest
    callahan
  • Exalted Guest

Okay. 
    callahan
    • Exalted Guest
    callahan
  • Exalted Guest

Now this is a confusing rhetoric my boy. He isn't dragging me in, he's replying to my own shared opinion. You can't be casting declarations of dismay over such things lad.
    I'm sorry but having this as the first thing you say to someone, I'm literally flabbergasted, like that is not like I'm just so flabbergasted with what he just said to you 
    callahan
    • Exalted Guest
    GloriousBob
  • Exalted Guest

I'm sorry but having this as the first thing you say to someone, I'm literally flabbergasted, like that is not like I'm just so flabbergasted with what he just said to you
    Why is that my dear lad? I don't share the concern.
    GloriousBob
    • Exalted Guest
    callahan
  • Exalted Guest

I do want you to keep talking to me though, I understand you will leave this alone, but still, please do not just totally abandoned this. 
    callahan
    • Exalted Guest
    callahan
  • Exalted Guest

Okay, we roleplaying here, but I just don't understand that is the first thing you say to someone and your attempt is to drag them into the argument, and for what purpose? Is it because they can't defend themselves on their own, are they looking for support, or are they calling for their partner to help them out? I just have never personally tried to drag someone into an argument I'm having with someone, especially the first thing I said to a person. 
    callahan
    • Exalted Guest
    GloriousBob
  • Exalted Guest
  • In my years, and they are many, two warriors in the cohort of the God butting heads has occurred ooooh so many times. Too many times to count. And I've gotten quite good at seeing it when I see it.

I think you two have the potential for this hiccup to be instead an origin story of a great alliance 
    GloriousBob
    • Exalted Guest
    GloriousBob
  • Exalted Guest

Okay, we roleplaying here, but I just don't understand that is the first thing you say to someone and your attempt is to drag them into the argument, and for what purpose? Is it because they can't defend themselves on their own, are they looking for support, or are they calling for their partner to help them out? I just have never personally tried to drag someone into an argument I'm having with someone, especially the first thing I said to a person.
    Callahan he didn't drag me into anything, he read my comment and is replying to it. Are you okay lad?
    GloriousBob
    • Exalted Guest

Pages: 1 ... 11 [12] 13 ... 64