Werewolf 31 Return to Wintreath Game Thread

Werewolf Information
Game Over on Round 5 Day
Root Host: ☆ Princess Abigail ☆

Players · Votes · Posts
Game Posts
Luka
  • Exalted Guest
  • Quote 5: So first point about this quote; it kinda pings me. Idk why. But it does. Probably the final sentence?
    Also I know: Sam (he is my best friend), Luka, Callahan (played with both at least 15 times), ExLight, Glorious Bob (played with both at least once), and I know you exist! Other then that, I don't think I know anyone but my memory is likeeee totally bad
    Thanks for the intel about your connections, and it's a pleasure to play with you. :D

I can't really speak to your ping, and perhaps you can expand on your feelings or explore them on your own. I'll expand on what I meant by that though, because I didn't entirely finish the thread of thought in my brain. That sort of binary sorting is something I am intimately familiar with. It's very much in my wheelhouse (or maybe better stated in the wheelhouse of past versions of my town body).

I'm going to take care with that read on Luka, because I don't know them or their tendencies. In the total absence of meta, I "like" it. That's about all I'd say.
    Are you going to be the first person to ever correctly read me without meta?
    Its almost like I wolfread you in FoL
    Its almost like I wolfread you in the game that just ended before I thought you were cleared due to a mistake you made
    Did I use meta for those? No, I did not
    Im not counting the FoL game since I NKd you N1. I also think the read was partially rooted in Omgus.
    You did not no, you thought I was middle of the pack from what I can recall. You did not correctly read me; also, the original statement was intended as a joke.
    I kinda get why youre annoyed at me though; I'm insulting your reads somewhat. I'm an inherintly hard player to read from my point of view, but that doesn't really excuse it. I think you're a stellar player and I look up to you as a model example of a good player. You do what your team needs. This is genuiine no matter my allignment. 
    Luka
    • Exalted Guest
    Luka
  • Exalted Guest
  • Town
    Leesbra
    ExLight
    Michi
    GoldenOne = Bob
    Numbers
    JJJ
    Luka
    Mafia

I'm at ummmm
    This right now!
    We have the exact same reads and im mafia
    We should mason this game
    I don't mason with people

Why are JJJ and Numbers below the null line for you

Anyway I need to sleep and I'm not in a good mental state right now so I'll go. Also don't wanna burn through my posts

If Leesbra doesn't post more I wanna policy elim them
    I hope youre in a better mental state soon <3 
    I dont remebmer anything from there slots and they havent town told.
    I get the policy kill but Id prefer to not kill a townie
    Luka
    • Exalted Guest
    Caitlinuwu
  • Exalted Guest
  • Princess of Hapi-land
  • Quote 5: So first point about this quote; it kinda pings me. Idk why. But it does. Probably the final sentence?
    Also I know: Sam (he is my best friend), Luka, Callahan (played with both at least 15 times), ExLight, Glorious Bob (played with both at least once), and I know you exist! Other then that, I don't think I know anyone but my memory is likeeee totally bad
    Thanks for the intel about your connections, and it's a pleasure to play with you. :D

I can't really speak to your ping, and perhaps you can expand on your feelings or explore them on your own. I'll expand on what I meant by that though, because I didn't entirely finish the thread of thought in my brain. That sort of binary sorting is something I am intimately familiar with. It's very much in my wheelhouse (or maybe better stated in the wheelhouse of past versions of my town body).

I'm going to take care with that read on Luka, because I don't know them or their tendencies. In the total absence of meta, I "like" it. That's about all I'd say.
    Its almost like I wolfread you in the game that just ended before I thought you were cleared due to a mistake you made
    Im not counting the FoL game since I NKd you N1. I also think the read was partially rooted in Omgus.
    You did not no, you thought I was middle of the pack from what I can recall. You did not correctly read me; also, the original statement was intended as a joke.
    I kinda get why youre annoyed at me though; I'm insulting your reads somewhat. I'm an inherintly hard player to read from my point of view, but that doesn't really excuse it. I think you're a stellar player and I look up to you as a model example of a good player. You do what your team needs. This is genuiine no matter my allignment.
    Kindly fuck off
    Dutch mafia player that loves Abigail
    Caitlinuwu
    • Princess of Hapi-land
    • Exalted Guest
    Luka
  • Exalted Guest
  • By the way, @Caitlinuwu I made a small lie. It isnt in my favorite players to play with, its my favorite people online. Small distinction
    You would be Number 8 if we're only counting mafia players.
    Luka
    • Exalted Guest
    Luka
  • Exalted Guest

Kindly fuck off
    Uhm, sorry. I'll leave the thread for now. 
    Luka
    • Exalted Guest
    Caitlinuwu
  • Exalted Guest
  • Princess of Hapi-land
  • My read on you was good and I caught you before you NK'd me

Me being Nk'd N1 doesnt mean I had shit reads?

I also didnt accuse my voters, but did accuse you

Maybe cuz you were obv wolf?

And you were 4th of the bottom on my final D1 readslist, there were 3 mafia. So thats practically a scumlean
    Caitlinuwu
    • Princess of Hapi-land
    • Exalted Guest
    Leesbra
  • Citizen
  • Florida Man

• If Leesbra doesn't post more I wanna policy elim them
    This is my 11th post. The minimum per day is 10. Nice try.
    Yes I love Pokémon, how can you tell?
    • Florida Man
    Leesbra
    • hola.
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His or They/Them/Their
      Wintreath Nation
    Caitlinuwu
  • Exalted Guest
  • Princess of Hapi-land
  • By the way, @Caitlinuwu I made a small lie. It isnt in my favorite players to play with, its my favorite people online. Small distinction
    Well youre bottom 10 for me
    Caitlinuwu
    • Princess of Hapi-land
    • Exalted Guest
    Caitlinuwu
  • Exalted Guest
  • Princess of Hapi-land

• If Leesbra doesn't post more I wanna policy elim them
    This is my 11th post. The minimum per day is 10. Nice try.
    You're doing nothing
    Caitlinuwu
    • Princess of Hapi-land
    • Exalted Guest
    Leesbra
  • Citizen
  • Florida Man
  • Well, i’m not exactly sure who to suspect. Everyone seems atleast a little bit suspicious…
    Yes I love Pokémon, how can you tell?
    • Florida Man
    Leesbra
    • hola.
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His or They/Them/Their
      Wintreath Nation
    Luka
  • Exalted Guest
    Well youre bottom 10 for me
    Sorry- 
    Luka
    • Exalted Guest
    Luka
  • Exalted Guest
  • My read on you was good and I caught you before you NK'd me

Me being Nk'd N1 doesnt mean I had shit reads?

I also didnt accuse my voters, but did accuse you

Maybe cuz you were obv wolf?

And you were 4th of the bottom on my final D1 readslist, there were 3 mafia. So thats practically a scumlean
    Your reads were good enough to be night killed :/ I never said you had shit reads
    It just feels like the majority of the time its just- random for me. I'm sorry for talking back- I know I shouldnt but- 
    Luka
    • Exalted Guest
    ☆ Princess Abigail ☆
  • 沈黙した
  • Please take a break from the thread and use the discord hub to complain to me if you are upset.

Please. I love you all okay bye.
    3 people like this post: Caitlinuwu, Leesbra, Luka
    ❤️ Caitlin ❤️
    I want you to fall hardest of all saying my name or nothing at all.
    "Neon is genuinely exhausting to read"
    ☆ Princess Abigail ☆
    • 沈黙した
    • International Trans Girl Icon
    • Pronouns
      She/Her/Hers
      Orientation
      People
      Wintreath Nation
    Caitlinuwu
  • Exalted Guest
  • Princess of Hapi-land
  • Well sorry for being so rude >.>

I don't think I'm bad at reading you tho

I may not be good at knowing why I have certain reads which is why it might seem random but I feel like my accuracy is most certainly above rand.

And I personally do have you as one of my top 10 players to play with so I got jealous when I wasnt in your top 10 >.>

Caitlinuwu
    • Princess of Hapi-land
    • Exalted Guest
    Luka
  • Exalted Guest
  • Well sorry for being so rude >.>

I don't think I'm bad at reading you tho

I may not be good at knowing why I have certain reads which is why it might seem random but I feel like my accuracy is most certainly above rand.

And I personally do have you as one of my top 10 players to play with so I got jealous when I wasnt in your top 10 >.>
    This makes me so happy ^^
    If we do  just have social deduction players you’re easily top 10. I included 2 people in there I shouldn’t have. 

as for reading me, I re evaled and I think you’re right. You do mostly correctly read me, hm… I’ll need to work on that… 

and I’m sorry for not handling that better as well. Thank you <3 
    Luka
    • Exalted Guest

Pages: 1 ... 8 [9] 10 ... 64