Pages: 1 ... 6 [7] 8

July 2022: Murder Mystery (Alternate Universe)

Kiddian
  • Citizen
  • Flag Designer; Pop Culture Connoisseur

• Princess Asteria hurries over to the group of survivors from where she was hidden in the shadows as the group of people died her cloak pulled up over her mouth to prevent breathing in any fumes if there were any. "We shouldn't go outside, if there is a sniper they could shoot us from any window in the building. We need a room that everyone can stay in together that is small enough that no one can try anything without us knowing and has no large windows people can be shot through. Preferably, there would be no windows, but that can also be dangerous." Asmonidies slips a pair of gloves from his pocket slipping them on, a rune was sewn into the palm of the gloves.
    "You still have that potion, I recommend you use it." he says "And no need to cover your mouth, it's the wine."
    Princess Asteria hurries over to the group of survivors from where she was hidden in the shadows as the group of people died her cloak pulled up over her mouth to prevent breathing in any fumes if there were any. "We shouldn't go outside, if there is a sniper they could shoot us from any window in the building. We need a room that everyone can stay in together that is small enough that no one can try anything without us knowing and has no large windows people can be shot through. Preferably, there would be no windows, but that can also be dangerous." Asmonidies slips a pair of gloves from his pocket slipping them on, a rune was sewn into the palm of the gloves.
    “You’re right.” Dern says. “There could be more snipers outside. Well, if we’re going to camp out until things clear up, we’ll need supplies. I know my way around the kitchen, I’ll get food and drinks. Anderan?” He looks at the head security guard. “Get some weapons from the armory. You never know if those snipers are going to take the fight to us.”
    "No don't grab food, it could also be poisoned. If we do go outside we need to insure that the King, the Jarl, and the Duke stay's safe at all costs. I'm willing to go first." he says

"At least we have a way out if we are going to use it. We shouldn't split into any groups smaller than four and we should find where we are going to stay first. If we are going outside stick to the walls closest to the building, if the sniper is in the building they can't shoot straight down as easily." Asteria was glad her lessons on how to evacuate the palace in case of an attack were coming in handy though the lessons on moving fast in clothes designed to make you move as fast as a tortoise would probably not be necessary here.
    "I agree, dividing into groups of one or two is the most foolish thing we can do. I'll go with Dern, preferably with someone else. He could either be the killer going outside or be killed going to get food. We should also move where we are, this giant hole in the wall isn't gonna help up." he steps away from the wall "You people can check to see if any of these bodies are surviving"
    “Alright, sounds good.” Dern agrees.
    “I’ll go with you guys.” The Jarl of Svonja says enthusiastically.
    "Alright, Dern, lead the way." He has Beinlau's sword ready in his right hand, in case on the way to the food supply the murderer is incountered. He doesn't trust either of them a lot. "I'll stay behind you two."
    “Right. This way.” He leads them past the kitchens, down two halls to a set of lockers. “Should be in here.”
    Kiddian
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Straight (I think)
      Wintreath Nation
    Kiddian
  • Citizen
  • Seven minutes later, two shots ring out.
    Around 3 minutes after that, a very out of breath Dern comes running in. 
    “Guys, guys, Tarov and the Jarl got shot! They were walking in front of a window—I told them to be careful around those, but they weren’t—then they got shot. I never should have brought them…
    “I did get the food, though…”
    Kiddian
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Straight (I think)
      Wintreath Nation
    Holy Spire
  • Former Citizen
    “Guys, guys, Tarov and the Jarl got shot! They were walking in front of a window—I told them to be careful around those, but they weren’t—then they got shot. I never should have brought them…
    Severina seeing this puts her wand up and aims it at dern “I am sorry, AVADA KEDAVRA” a green light hits dern.
    Holy Spire
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Kiddian
  • Citizen
    Severina seeing this puts her wand up and aims it at dern “I am sorry, AVADA KEDAVRA” a green light hits dern.
    “What the-“ the light hits Dern, and he dies instantly.
    Kiddian
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Straight (I think)
      Wintreath Nation
    TGN
  • Former Citizen
  • CoD Zombies Fan
    Menendez, who was standing in the corner the whole time, finishes his water and watches the chaos. “Probably for the best I do something helpful. But on the other hand…” he stands there being quite and waits for something to happen. Then Dern dies and menendez walks over to Severina. “Hmm… unfortunate, isn’t it?”
    I’m probably on NS lol
    • CoD Zombies Fan
    TGN
    • Greenlandic
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Kasten
      Wintreath Nation
    Joslisonoria
  • Former Citizen
  • Wintreath's Official Non-Executive Dictator

• Princess Asteria hurries over to the group of survivors from where she was hidden in the shadows as the group of people died her cloak pulled up over her mouth to prevent breathing in any fumes if there were any. "We shouldn't go outside, if there is a sniper they could shoot us from any window in the building. We need a room that everyone can stay in together that is small enough that no one can try anything without us knowing and has no large windows people can be shot through. Preferably, there would be no windows, but that can also be dangerous." Asmonidies slips a pair of gloves from his pocket slipping them on, a rune was sewn into the palm of the gloves.
    "You still have that potion, I recommend you use it." he says "And no need to cover your mouth, it's the wine."
    Princess Asteria hurries over to the group of survivors from where she was hidden in the shadows as the group of people died her cloak pulled up over her mouth to prevent breathing in any fumes if there were any. "We shouldn't go outside, if there is a sniper they could shoot us from any window in the building. We need a room that everyone can stay in together that is small enough that no one can try anything without us knowing and has no large windows people can be shot through. Preferably, there would be no windows, but that can also be dangerous." Asmonidies slips a pair of gloves from his pocket slipping them on, a rune was sewn into the palm of the gloves.
    “You’re right.” Dern says. “There could be more snipers outside. Well, if we’re going to camp out until things clear up, we’ll need supplies. I know my way around the kitchen, I’ll get food and drinks. Anderan?” He looks at the head security guard. “Get some weapons from the armory. You never know if those snipers are going to take the fight to us.”
    "No don't grab food, it could also be poisoned. If we do go outside we need to insure that the King, the Jarl, and the Duke stay's safe at all costs. I'm willing to go first." he says

"At least we have a way out if we are going to use it. We shouldn't split into any groups smaller than four and we should find where we are going to stay first. If we are going outside stick to the walls closest to the building, if the sniper is in the building they can't shoot straight down as easily." Asteria was glad her lessons on how to evacuate the palace in case of an attack were coming in handy though the lessons on moving fast in clothes designed to make you move as fast as a tortoise would probably not be necessary here.
    "I agree, dividing into groups of one or two is the most foolish thing we can do. I'll go with Dern, preferably with someone else. He could either be the killer going outside or be killed going to get food. We should also move where we are, this giant hole in the wall isn't gonna help up." he steps away from the wall "You people can check to see if any of these bodies are surviving"
    “Alright, sounds good.” Dern agrees.
    “I’ll go with you guys.” The Jarl of Svonja says enthusiastically.
    "Alright, Dern, lead the way." He has Beinlau's sword ready in his right hand, in case on the way to the food supply the murderer is incountered. He doesn't trust either of them a lot. "I'll stay behind you two."
    “Right. This way.” He leads them past the kitchens, down two halls to a set of lockers. “Should be in here.”
    Seven minutes later, two shots ring out.
    "What the!? Why the hell did you do that? I mean, I'm all for it but.. Just kinda unexpected, y'know?", asked Ariah. She looked Severina suspiciously, putting her hand on her holster.
    I checked to make sure that he was still alive.

• Wintreath's Official Non-Executive Dictator
    Joslisonoria
    • There is none higher than our god, Kreekcraft.
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Aromantic Asexual
      Wintreath Nation
    Kiddian
  • Citizen
  • King Ferrand stares at the Spirean, infuriated. “Severina, what is the meaning of this?! You can’t just go around killing my staff! Wait…was it you that killed Lansson?”
    Kiddian
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Straight (I think)
      Wintreath Nation
    Holy Spire
  • Former Citizen
  • King Ferrand stares at the Spirean, infuriated. “Severina, what is the meaning of this?! You can’t just go around killing my staff! Wait…was it you that killed Lansson?”
    “He went to the kitchen with 2 people and came back and both of them were dead, I had to gamble”
    Holy Spire
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Kiddian
  • Citizen
    “He went to the kitchen with 2 people and came back and both of them were dead, I had to gamble”
    “You don’t gamble with LIVES! He had a perfectly good explanation, and you just straight up killed him! You’re lucky I don’t do the same to you.”
    Kiddian
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Straight (I think)
      Wintreath Nation
    Holy Spire
  • Former Citizen
    “You don’t gamble with LIVES! He had a perfectly good explanation, and you just straight up killed him! You’re lucky I don’t do the same to you.”
    “Technically leaving him alive would too be a gamble and cost more lives”
    Holy Spire
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Kiddian
  • Citizen
    “If he’s the killer. IF!”
    Kiddian
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Straight (I think)
      Wintreath Nation
    TGN
  • Former Citizen
  • CoD Zombies Fan
    “I think he was, but killing him went way too far, what do we do about Severina? Chance’s are she’s the killer.”
    I’m probably on NS lol
    • CoD Zombies Fan
    TGN
    • Greenlandic
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Kasten
      Wintreath Nation
    Kiddian
  • Citizen
    “I think he was, but killing him went way too far, what do we do about Severina? Chance’s are she’s the killer.”
    “True. For now, we should confiscate her wand.” Anderan, the head of security, says
    Kiddian
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Straight (I think)
      Wintreath Nation
    Holy Spire
  • Former Citizen
    “I think he was, but killing him went way too far, what do we do about Severina? Chance’s are she’s the killer.”
    “True. For now, we should confiscate her wand.” Anderan, the head of security, says
    "Fine Here take it" she throws the wand at him, just dont get any smart ideas
    Holy Spire
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Kiddian
  • Citizen
    "Fine Here take it" she throws the wand at him, just dont get any smart ideas
    “Don’t worry, I won’t.” He snaps it.
    1 person likes this post: Holy Spire
    Kiddian
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Straight (I think)
      Wintreath Nation

Pages: 1 ... 6 [7] 8