Pages: 1 ... 3 [4]

June 2022: Wintreath High School

TGN
  • Former Citizen
  • CoD Zombies Fan
  • Holke abruptly wakes up from the, but pretends to be asleep so he can skip second period. He then hears his sister. “OoooOOOOOOoooooh!” He then runs out into the hall. He feels smug about it but then it hits him, now he has to go to class. “OH [redacted]!” He shouts at the top of his lungs and drags himself to second period.
    1 person likes this post: Svipjoth
    I’m probably on NS lol
    • CoD Zombies Fan
    TGN
    • Greenlandic
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Kasten
      Wintreath Nation
    Waggleton
  • Former Citizen
  • Retribution!
  • Dashiki realizes that it's the end of class after hearing that weird kid sitting by him scream something in the hallway, he puts his headphones around his neck. 'that guy was weird, must be jealous as he seems poor' he thinks to himself. He gets up and walks to his next class, but he doesn't know what it is or where it is so he instead goes to ask Solveig. "Hey, ya know what class we have next?" he says to her
    « Last Edit: June 23, 2022, 03:20:45 AM by Waggleton »
    Today's post is sponsored by Raid Shadow Legends, one of the biggest mobile role-playing games of 2019 and it's totally free! Currently almost 10 million users have joined Raid over the last six months, and it's one of the most impressive games in its class with detailed models, environments and smooth 60 frames per second animations! All the champions in the game can be customized with unique gear that changes your strategic buffs and abilities! The dungeon bosses have some ridiculous skills of their own and figuring out the perfect party and strategy to overtake them's a lot of fun! Currently with over 300,000 reviews, Raid has almost a perfect score on the Play Store! The community is growing fast and the highly anticipated new faction wars feature is now live, you might even find my squad out there in the arena! It's easier to start now than ever with rates program for new players you get a new daily login reward for the first 90 days that you play in the game! So what are you waiting for? Go to the post description, click on the special links and you'll get 50,000 silver and a free epic champion as part of the new player program to start your journey! Good luck and I'll see you there!
    Waggleton
    • Retribution!
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Joslisonoria
  • Former Citizen
  • Wintreath's Official Non-Executive Dictator
  • Gabe got out of his seat, picked up his bag and went out the door. Stupid stupid! How could you forget the refugees. Wait, why did we only do one question? Gabe continued to walk over to his next class, confused on why Mx. Keene only gave one question. When we arrived at the period 2 class, he shrugged, thinking it might be just them being tired.
    I checked to make sure that he was still alive.

• Wintreath's Official Non-Executive Dictator
    Joslisonoria
    • There is none higher than our god, Kreekcraft.
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Aromantic Asexual
      Wintreath Nation
    Corbin
  • Former Citizen
  • Ichosk picks up his notebook and walks while writing, his books tucked under his left arm. no clue where next class is. He stops to look around and follow someone.
    Corbin
    • Former Citizen
    • Wintreath Nation
    Stigya2113
  • Former Citizen
  • aaaaaer
  • Just then, the roof was ripped open as a giant scaley hand reached through, belonging to what looked to be some kind of clown/alien/teddy bear hybrid.  It reached for Michi as they screamed.

Michi woke up with a start as the bell rang, realizing that they slept through their own lesson.  "C-class dismissed!" They said to the students.  That's the last time I stay up to watch Giant Teddy Bear Clowns from Outer Space on a school night.  They think to themselves.
    As Mx. Keene abruptly awoke from their slumber, Solveig thought how odd Mx. Keene's behavior was. As the bell rung, she stayed in her seat, glancing at her phone as the wave of students crowd their way through the door before getting up herself and approaching Nicholas,

"Did you manage to get the stash yet? The party tonight will be pretty lame without it."
    He smirks "Of course I did. And i got the good stuff too. Don't ask how, but it involved four dozen raw eggs, the stoners from class 4B, and some impromptu electrical engineering. What time does it start again?"
    aaaa
    Stigya2113
    • aaaaaer
    • aaaaa
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      aaa
      Orientation
      aaaa
      Wintreath Nation
    Svipjoth
  • Former Citizen
  • For the Honor and the Glory
  • He smirks "Of course I did. And i got the good stuff too. Don't ask how, but it involved four dozen raw eggs, the stoners from class 4B, and some impromptu electrical engineering. What time does it start again?"
    "I know better than to ask you were you get anything" Solveig chuckles, ignoring the foolish outcries of her little brother, as she adjusts her backpack.

"I'm gonna head out to ceramics class now. I'll need the extra time to finish the fine detailing of my rune-carved flower vase. I'll see you at lunch, alright?" 

Dashiki realizes that it's the end of class after hearing that weird kid sitting by him scream something in the hallway, he puts his headphones around his neck. 'that guy was weird, must be jealous as he seems poor' he thinks to himself. He gets up and walks to his next class, but he doesn't know what it is or where it is so he instead goes to ask Solveig. "Hey, ya know what class we have next?" he says to her
    As Solveig turns away from Nicholas, she nearly bumps into Dashiki. Staggering a moment from his sudden presence, she was about to yell at him for getting too close when he asked his question. Sighing in defeat, she answered in an annoyed tone.

"You ask me this question every single day, Pennyworth. It's ceramics class. It's always been ceramics class. How could you forget, especially when you won't stop bragging about the mess of clay you call a salad bowl?"

She pauses, sighing once more,

"C'mon, let's just head to class."
    Svipjoth
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      She/Her/Hers
      Familial House
      Kasten
      Wintreath Nation
    Waggleton
  • Former Citizen
  • Retribution!
  • "Your salad looks like a cave man punched it 30 times, not my fault mine is better." he says "Also that party you were talking about, can't wait. You should buy from me instead, those guys you buy from have terrible set ups. I'll even give a discount for us being good friends." he says smiling.
    Today's post is sponsored by Raid Shadow Legends, one of the biggest mobile role-playing games of 2019 and it's totally free! Currently almost 10 million users have joined Raid over the last six months, and it's one of the most impressive games in its class with detailed models, environments and smooth 60 frames per second animations! All the champions in the game can be customized with unique gear that changes your strategic buffs and abilities! The dungeon bosses have some ridiculous skills of their own and figuring out the perfect party and strategy to overtake them's a lot of fun! Currently with over 300,000 reviews, Raid has almost a perfect score on the Play Store! The community is growing fast and the highly anticipated new faction wars feature is now live, you might even find my squad out there in the arena! It's easier to start now than ever with rates program for new players you get a new daily login reward for the first 90 days that you play in the game! So what are you waiting for? Go to the post description, click on the special links and you'll get 50,000 silver and a free epic champion as part of the new player program to start your journey! Good luck and I'll see you there!
    Waggleton
    • Retribution!
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Svipjoth
  • Former Citizen
  • "Your salad looks like a cave man punched it 30 times, not my fault mine is better." he says "Also that party you were talking about, can't wait. You should buy from me instead, those guys you buy from have terrible set ups. I'll even give a discount for us being good friends." he says smiling.
    "Tell that to Nicholas then, he's the one in charge of getting supplies, I just set up what he gives me." Solveig shrugs, walking with Dashiki towards ceramics class, "Besides, I'm not sure how willing he is to buy from your dad's company... you know how he is."

They reach the class and after dawning on their clay-stained aprons, they sit down together at their potter's wheels, "Make sure your salad bowl doesn't look like a cave man punched it 31 times."
    Svipjoth
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      She/Her/Hers
      Familial House
      Kasten
      Wintreath Nation

Pages: 1 ... 3 [4]