Pages: [1]

June 2022 Roleplay Poll & Charter Ratification

Svipjoth
  • Former Citizen
  • For the Honor and the Glory
  • Hello all Rollspelskra members (@Michi, @TGN, @Kiddian, @Waggleton, @Worgus, @The Ursian Empire, @Marzipan, @Matador, @Lusgastan, @Stigya2113, @Thejoker😐, @Wintermoot, @Joslisonoria)!

In anticipation for June 2022's roleplay poll going up on the 24th, this is your reminder to suggest roleplay ideas if you have any! The June 2022 poll will be open for from 5/24 5/27 (EDIT: I forgot to release it, due to something that was urgent) to 5/31.

Additionally, I wanted to invite you all to a charter ratification that I am considering: in summary, I am considering imposing a "time limit" on official roleplays, meaning that they will close at a certain point (monthly closing at the end of the month and event closing a few days after the event). I am considering this measure in order to encourage roleplay variety and discourage roleplay stagnation. Member-created roleplays will not be affected by this measure. If you have an opinion on the matter, please check out the poll that is located in the Rollspelskra Charter topic and make sure to post any commentary in the Charter Ratification Discussion! This poll will remain open for a week.
    « Last Edit: May 27, 2022, 06:57:10 PM by Svipjoth »
    Svipjoth
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      She/Her/Hers
      Familial House
      Kasten
      Wintreath Nation
    Svipjoth
  • Former Citizen
  • Hello all Rollspelskra members (@Michi, @TGN, @Kiddian, @Waggleton, @Worgus, @The Ursian Empire, @Marzipan, @Matador, @Lusgastan, @Stigya2113, @Thejoker😐, @Wintermoot, @Joslisonoria)!

This is just a follow-up notification stating that the charter ratification concerning roleplay longevity has been revised and is officially up for voting in the charter ratification discussion topic. As per Wintermoot's suggestion, instead of having an expiration date based upon the starting day, it will be based upon a certain period of inactivity. I encourage you all of you to take a look and vote! Like before, this vote will last for a full week.
    « Last Edit: May 27, 2022, 06:57:46 PM by Svipjoth »
    Svipjoth
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      She/Her/Hers
      Familial House
      Kasten
      Wintreath Nation

Pages: [1]