Pages: [1] 2 ... 4

Membership Applications

Svipjoth
  • Former Citizen
  • For the Honor and the Glory
  • This is where interested citizens may apply to become members of Rollspelskra. To apply, you must 
    1. provide the name of your nation (If you do not have one don't include but instead list Discord if you can)
    2. respond to the test roleplay prompt at the bottom.

Before you apply, make sure that you are
        - A citizen of Wintreath
        - Are in good standing with the Wintreath community and administration

Respond to the prompt below as if you were roleplaying:
    "The Emperor of Cheesistan, having had declared war on you two months prior, has ramped up the scale of the war; at your Northern border, hundreds of Cheesistani battalions, artillery machines, and tanks have gathered, ready to strike. As you are debriefed by your head general concerning your North border, a diplomacy aid delivers you a peace treaty from Cheesistan. In it, Emperor Gouda promises to not invade your nation, so long as you pay him a tribute of 20,000 dairy cows and 10 million dollars. The peace treaty smells of stinking bishop and without a doubt, will soon permeate throughout your entire headquarters."

« Last Edit: October 21, 2022, 11:57:15 PM by Waggleton »
    Svipjoth
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      She/Her/Hers
      Familial House
      Kasten
      Wintreath Nation
    Kiddian
  • Citizen
  • Flag Designer; Pop Culture Connoisseur
  • This is where interested citizens may apply to become members of Rollspelskra. To apply, you must 1. provide the name of your nation (the same one that you used on your exam) and 2. respond to the test roleplay prompt at the bottom.

- A citizen of Wintreath
        - And have passed the roleplay academy exam with a 100%

"The Emperor of Cheesistan, having had declared war on you two months prior, has ramped up the scale of the war; at your Northern border, hundreds of Cheesistani battalions, artillery machines, and tanks have gathered, ready to strike. As you are debriefed by your head general concerning your North border, a diplomacy aid delivers you a peace treaty from Cheesistan. In it, Emperor Gouda promises to not invade your nation, so long as you pay him a tribute of 20,000 dairy cows and 10 million dollars. The peace treaty smells of stinking bishop and without a doubt, will soon permeate throughout your entire headquarters."
    President White scoffs. She turns to her military adviser and orders, “Weaken them with the ghost corps, then send in the rest of the army. There’s no way we’ll give in that easily.”
    1 person likes this post: Svipjoth
    Kiddian
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Straight (I think)
      Wintreath Nation
    Svipjoth
  • Former Citizen
  • President White scoffs. She turns to her military adviser and orders, “Weaken them with the ghost corps, then send in the rest of the army. There’s no way we’ll give in that easily.”
    Excellent start, but this is only two sentences. Is there anyway you could elongate your entry to fit the minimum number of entries? Feel free to just edit your post as to making a new one entirely.
    Svipjoth
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      She/Her/Hers
      Familial House
      Kasten
      Wintreath Nation
    TGN
  • Former Citizen
  • CoD Zombies Fan
  • 1. The Greenlandic North

promt

The HQ is in chaos, the military advisor silences the room and takes a breath. “The situation is bleak. Once those Cheesistanians enter our lands we’re done for, or so it seems. If we set up a small diversion force to the south and have our main force in the south east we can trick them into thinking we’re weak and they’ll charge at our soldiers, from there we encircle their soldiers and we bomb the hell out of them. But before we start the battle we should evacuate all the civilians from the area. This will work and it will be a great day for Yogurtbabwe.” The HQ agrees to the plans and prepare for war. The king sends a letter to Cheesistan. “To emperor Gouda, not only does Yogurtbabwe decline but we also will survive. Long Live Yogurtbabwe! From, President Vanilla.”
    I’m probably on NS lol
    • CoD Zombies Fan
    TGN
    • Greenlandic
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Kasten
      Wintreath Nation
    Svipjoth
  • Former Citizen
  • 1. The Greenlandic North

promt

The HQ is in chaos, the military advisor silences the room and takes a breath. “The situation is bleak. Once those Cheesistanians enter our lands we’re done for, or so it seems. If we set up a small diversion force to the south and have our main force in the south east we can trick them into thinking we’re weak and they’ll charge at our soldiers, from there we encircle their soldiers and we bomb the hell out of them. But before we start the battle we should evacuate all the civilians from the area. This will work and it will be a great day for Yogurtbabwe.” The HQ agrees to the plans and prepare for war. The king sends a letter to Cheesistan. “To emperor Gouda, not only does Yogurtbabwe decline but we also will survive. Long Live Yogurtbabwe! From, President Vanilla.”
    You're application has been accepted! Welcome to Rollspelskra!
    Svipjoth
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      She/Her/Hers
      Familial House
      Kasten
      Wintreath Nation
    Kiddian
  • Citizen
  • President White scoffs. She turns to her military adviser and orders, “Weaken them with the ghost corps, then send in the rest of the army. There’s no way we’ll give in that easily.”
    Excellent start, but this is only two sentences. Is there anyway you could elongate your entry to fit the minimum number of entries? Feel free to just edit your post as to making a new one entirely.
    -_- fine
    King Cy Rupp of Waffalya tears the treaty in two, and has an intern disinfect it. “Have they really thought that we spent the last two months doing nothing? How foolish…” 
    Meanwhile, on the Northern Waffalyan border, the waffalyan flag is raised, and war cries fill the air. This is a fight for their way of life as well as their homeland. After all, what kind of combination is waffles and cheese?

Kiddian
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Straight (I think)
      Wintreath Nation
    Svipjoth
  • Former Citizen
  • -_- fine
    King Cy Rupp of Waffalya tears the treaty in two, and has an intern disinfect it. “Have they really thought that we spent the last two months doing nothing? How foolish…”
    Meanwhile, on the Northern Waffalyan border, the waffalyan flag is raised, and war cries fill the air. This is a fight for their way of life as well as their homeland. After all, what kind of combination is waffles and cheese?
    Exactly what I needed, thank you! Welcome to Rollspelskra!
    Svipjoth
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      She/Her/Hers
      Familial House
      Kasten
      Wintreath Nation
    Waggleton
  • Former Citizen
  • Retribution!
    OOC: I always sucked at these tests, I will make some assumptions about it if that's fine, just to add more substance. And I'm also not using Dashiki City since that would be pretty short.

Lactose City, Milkistan

the senate gather in the Decision Room of Ultimate Destiny, milk in one hand, milk in the other. The room looks like a dentist's office, plain and boring. A gavel could be heard echoing through the room, the ultimate deciding has started.
    "They want our cows? This war started because they were stealing our cows and turning them into cheese, it's outrageous this decision is in effect! I say we kick their cheese a**es out!" says Milky Milkingstein, avid Cow milk enjoyer. Lacti Smith stands up from his chair "I beg to differ, we cannot afford more loses, and 20,000 cows is nothing compared to out population of goats." Milkingstein stands up from his seat "It's not about the money or the cows, they just wanna spit in our faces and expect us to drink it like milk, you Lactose Intolerant Cheesistan sympathizer!" Smith stands up from his seat "The hell did you call me!? I am a 12 time champion in my local milk chugging tournament!" "We'll see about that when I smack the milk out of you!!" The Supreme Milk judge smashes his gavel onto this desk "Order! We won't get anywhere with bickering! Does anyone else have anything to say"
    . . .
    the 60 man council stays silent other than one, the Milkinator, half man, half milk. "As much as I love your honor, we have plenty more cows and goats, we can even milk bats if we have to. I say we give our pride up, for peace with Cheesistan." whispers could be heard from the senate, in disbelief the Milkinator showed empathy and supported the idea of a surrender. "Any objections or anything people might wanna add on to what was said?" . . . . . . . . . . "Voting shall begin."

the vote ends after 6 hours in Milktime, 32 Milk, 28 Lactose. Peace is agreed on at the cost of 20,00 cows and 10 million dollars.
    3 people like this post: Svipjoth, Kiddian, TGN
    Today's post is sponsored by Raid Shadow Legends, one of the biggest mobile role-playing games of 2019 and it's totally free! Currently almost 10 million users have joined Raid over the last six months, and it's one of the most impressive games in its class with detailed models, environments and smooth 60 frames per second animations! All the champions in the game can be customized with unique gear that changes your strategic buffs and abilities! The dungeon bosses have some ridiculous skills of their own and figuring out the perfect party and strategy to overtake them's a lot of fun! Currently with over 300,000 reviews, Raid has almost a perfect score on the Play Store! The community is growing fast and the highly anticipated new faction wars feature is now live, you might even find my squad out there in the arena! It's easier to start now than ever with rates program for new players you get a new daily login reward for the first 90 days that you play in the game! So what are you waiting for? Go to the post description, click on the special links and you'll get 50,000 silver and a free epic champion as part of the new player program to start your journey! Good luck and I'll see you there!
    Waggleton
    • Retribution!
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Svipjoth
  • Former Citizen
  • OOC: I always sucked at these tests, I will make some assumptions about it if that's fine, just to add more substance. And I'm also not using Dashiki City since that would be pretty short.

Lactose City, Milkistan

the senate gather in the Decision Room of Ultimate Destiny, milk in one hand, milk in the other. The room looks like a dentist's office, plain and boring. A gavel could be heard echoing through the room, the ultimate deciding has started.
    "They want our cows? This war started because they were stealing our cows and turning them into cheese, it's outrageous this decision is in effect! I say we kick their cheese a**es out!" says Milky Milkingstein, avid Cow milk enjoyer. Lacti Smith stands up from his chair "I beg to differ, we cannot afford more loses, and 20,000 cows is nothing compared to out population of goats." Milkingstein stands up from his seat "It's not about the money or the cows, they just wanna spit in our faces and expect us to drink it like milk, you Lactose Intolerant Cheesistan sympathizer!" Smith stands up from his seat "The hell did you call me!? I am a 12 time champion in my local milk chugging tournament!" "We'll see about that when I smack the milk out of you!!" The Supreme Milk judge smashes his gavel onto this desk "Order! We won't get anywhere with bickering! Does anyone else have anything to say"
    . . .
    the 60 man council stays silent other than one, the Milkinator, half man, half milk. "As much as I love your honor, we have plenty more cows and goats, we can even milk bats if we have to. I say we give our pride up, for peace with Cheesistan." whispers could be heard from the senate, in disbelief the Milkinator showed empathy and supported the idea of a surrender. "Any objections or anything people might wanna add on to what was said?" . . . . . . . . . . "Voting shall begin."

the vote ends after 6 hours in Milktime, 32 Milk, 28 Lactose. Peace is agreed on at the cost of 20,00 cows and 10 million dollars.
    Above and beyond the minimum, nicely done Dashiki! Welcome to Rollspelskra!
    1 person likes this post: Waggleton
    Svipjoth
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      She/Her/Hers
      Familial House
      Kasten
      Wintreath Nation
    Worgus
  • Citizen
  • This is where interested citizens may apply to become members of Rollspelskra. To apply, you must 1. provide the name of your nation (the same one that you used on your exam) and 2. respond to the test roleplay prompt at the bottom.

- A citizen of Wintreath

New Narag Empire (Imperial Naragia).

The Narag Emperor Sits on his Chair Reading The Treaty. He Opens His Phone Calling The General Air Force. Above The Enemy Formations Bombers Fly. The Wings Bearing The Immortal Pheonix Of The Narag Empire. Suddenly Bombs Start falling as The Bombers are hit by flak. A Few Would crash into The Formations as they are shot down. The Bombs however. Are Carrying Chemical weapons and the troops caught inside would if caught Suffocate. The Narag Emperor Phones the other leader. "In The End... All shall serve The Narag." He Hangs up Eating a danish and Drinking Tea.
    « Last Edit: May 09, 2022, 02:15:16 AM by Worgus »
    In The End... All Shall serve, The New Narag Empire.
    Worgus
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Svipjoth
  • Former Citizen
  • New Narag Empire (Imperial Naragia).

The Narag Emperor Sits on his Chair Reading The Treaty. He Opens His Phone Calling The General Air Force. Above The Enemy Formations Bombers Fly. The Wings Bearing The Immortal Pheonix Of The Narag Empire. Suddenly Bombs Start falling as The Bombers are hit by flak. A Few Would crash into The Formations as they are shot down. The Bombs however. Are Carrying Chemical weapons and the troops caught inside would if caught Suffocate. The Narag Emperor Phones the other leader. "In The End... All shall serve The Narag." He Hangs up Eating a danish and Drinking Tea.
    Looks good to me. Welcome to Rollspelskra!
    Svipjoth
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      She/Her/Hers
      Familial House
      Kasten
      Wintreath Nation
    The Ursian Empire
  • Citizen
  • Tank Enthusiast
  • OOC: We really need to address what to do with stats in the official Wintreath timeline. Stats can be turned on and off for alternatives, but our official canon one has to have a consistent system. I would suggest that stats are not the "be all end all" of all determining factors. It's more of giving the person an advantage over the other depending on the scale of the gap between the two. The matter would be decided by who would be the better role player, but it would be significantly easier for the player who has the advantage who would have more access to more tools.

I also have to address the Overpowering and Powerplaying rule. If one has such scientifically advanced weaponry and defensive systems, how do we separate that from being too overpowered or powerplaying and it being actually viable to roleplay?

IC:

Narex Council Parliamentary Building, Ursus Majoro, The Ursian Empire

"Disregard the peace treaty. Those who tread on Holy Bear's blessed land with hostile aspirations should be dealt back in full force by us," Alex said to the Narex Council before him. Garrus, Malrev and Varel were busy drawing up battle plans for the northern parts of Ursia. The grave of many Sakirian ships, now too will be for Cheesistan. "Alex, are you sure this is a worthwhile war?" Malrev asked as Garrus tapped him on the soldier. "And make Ursia look weak by accepting a peace treaty? We could bury them with enough Ursian firepower. By the way Varel, how's USOC doing," Garrus answered. Varel opened his watch and Garrus saw multiple commandos statuses change to mobilizing. Either serving the frontlines or intelligence operations. "I'll send my 3rd Armor Division to Port Araz, and Malrev, can you send Levi and Orca?" Garrus asked. Malrev nodded as he tapped his watch to call upon the two Ursian Valkyr. "I'll authorize the use of vibration and black hole rounds for UOSD. I want this dealt with in 4 days. This meeting is adjourned until tomorrow," Alex announced to the entire Narex Council. The military bases and airfields shook awake as they prepared for a defensive maneuver for the morning.

2 people like this post: Svipjoth, TGN
    • Tank Enthusiast
    The Ursian Empire
    Svipjoth
  • Former Citizen
  • OOC: We really need to address what to do with stats in the official Wintreath timeline. Stats can be turned on and off for alternatives, but our official canon one has to have a consistent system. I would suggest that stats are not the "be all end all" of all determining factors. It's more of giving the person an advantage over the other depending on the scale of the gap between the two. The matter would be decided by who would be the better role player, but it would be significantly easier for the player who has the advantage who would have more access to more tools.

I also have to address the Overpowering and Powerplaying rule. If one has such scientifically advanced weaponry and defensive systems, how do we separate that from being too overpowered or powerplaying and it being actually viable to roleplay?

IC:

Narex Council Parliamentary Building, Ursus Majoro, The Ursian Empire

"Disregard the peace treaty. Those who tread on Holy Bear's blessed land with hostile aspirations should be dealt back in full force by us," Alex said to the Narex Council before him. Garrus, Malrev and Varel were busy drawing up battle plans for the northern parts of Ursia. The grave of many Sakirian ships, now too will be for Cheesistan. "Alex, are you sure this is a worthwhile war?" Malrev asked as Garrus tapped him on the soldier. "And make Ursia look weak by accepting a peace treaty? We could bury them with enough Ursian firepower. By the way Varel, how's USOC doing," Garrus answered. Varel opened his watch and Garrus saw multiple commandos statuses change to mobilizing. Either serving the frontlines or intelligence operations. "I'll send my 3rd Armor Division to Port Araz, and Malrev, can you send Levi and Orca?" Garrus asked. Malrev nodded as he tapped his watch to call upon the two Ursian Valkyr. "I'll authorize the use of vibration and black hole rounds for UOSD. I want this dealt with in 4 days. This meeting is adjourned until tomorrow," Alex announced to the entire Narex Council. The military bases and airfields shook awake as they prepared for a defensive maneuver for the morning.
    We can certainly begin that discussion with you, me, and Michi, since I do believe you bring up an excellent point for whenever roleplays are declared to be in the official timeline. Go ahead and make a new topic about this in The Roleplay Academy subforum and ping Michi and I from there. I believe that this is an important topic that we both might have overlooked. We can discuss any other concerns that you have in that subforum as well :)

As for your entry, brilliant writing as always. Welcome to Rollspelskra!
    Svipjoth
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      She/Her/Hers
      Familial House
      Kasten
      Wintreath Nation
    Altrio
  • Former Citizen
    The Premier arrives at his office and sees his cabinet standing along the walls. He sits down in his chair and sees the treaty along with a pen and paper, and reads it while trembling. He summons the Minister of Agriculture to ask him if they have enough cows necessary, to which he responds yes. He then calls his personal lawyer to ask for the amount of balance he has on his personal bank account. The Premier breathes in relief knowing that he can avert the crisis without causing mass chaos within the nation. A day after reading the treaty, he immediately schedules an unofficial visit to Cheesistan's border along the Prefecture's border, and asks his personal accountant to withdraw 10 million dollars from his personal wealth. The Minister of Agriculture has ordered 20 state-owned farms to hand over 1000 cows, hidden under the false pretense of creating another state-owned farm to ease dairy shortages in another region. The treaty's existance and the tribute is hidden from the legislature and the public to prevent issues. The Premier has decided to pay the financial part of the tribute personally, and plans to mask the tribute as a donation to the Cheesistani Emperor.

I don't want to join, I just wanted to try it out, coz It seemed fun.
    I wish it was good : P

2 people like this post: TGN, Svipjoth
    « Last Edit: May 09, 2022, 05:11:25 AM by Altrurismo »
    Wintreath Resume
    Citizen; December 31st, 2021, January 1, 2023
    Ministry of Culture
    Dungeon Master;  May 24, 2022 - August 14, 2022

Ministry of Foreign Affairs
    Thane of Embassies - September 7, 2022 - October 25, 2022
    Ambassador to The South Pacific; March 2, 2022 - January 1, 2023
    Ambassador to The Rejected Realms; April 20, 2022 - January 1, 2023
    Altrio
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Marzipan
  • Former Citizen
  • Oh to be awake but still blissfully dreaming

- A citizen of Wintreath

Nation: New Montith

((I’m going to apologize for my clumsy attempt at roleplay in advance. I’m rusty and nation-style roleplays have never been my strong suit.))

Breadian Imperial Council Chambers, The Breadian Empire

Silence overtakes the usually animated war room as each of the members of the imperial council takes in the gravity of what they’ve been told. Could this be the out they were seeking? The usually-composed Emperor Challah lets out a hearty laugh, startling everyone from their contemplation. “They truly take us for fools, don’t they?” He sighs and stands to address the council. “Sir,” the diplomatic aid coughs, riddled with anxiety, “this could be the solution to our problems! We have the consider the well-being of our people. This war has been terrible for them! And the farmlands are to the nor…” The emperor lands his steely gaze on the sheepish man and responds in an equally harsh tone, “Precisely Naan. The farmlands are to the north. I believe they aim to corner us. Our people will suffer a heavy loss- that is without question. The real question here is whether or not we will allow them to suffer insult on top of injury.” The council begins to chatter amongst themselves, speaking over each other with disturbance at what the emperor is suggesting. Challah slams his hand on the table, a feverish anger taking hold. “We cannot allow it. I will not allow it. General Wheaton, instruct your men to prepare themselves. You will defend our border, by any means necessary. Lord Yeastworth, I expect you to tag along to assist in evacuation efforts. Time is of the essence gentlemen- they are liable to begin their siege the moment they realize we refuse to bend to their demands. And you, Naan,” he spat, “can tell Gouda he will find himself much like his so called peace treaty. In pieces.” He shredded the opposing empire’s demands with a dignified sniff and left, leaving the council staggered. Words like unprepared, bull-headed, and underestimate fill the air like smoke. With a weighty sigh, General Wheaton collected the lord and diplomat and prepared to send word to his supports, conveying the emperor’s instructions to prepare brigades to defend their northern border and minimize civilian casualty at all cost. Naan gulped nervously, dreading the pending chaos. 

Within days, it comes in abundance at the border as Breadian forces scramble to their assignments. Naan takes refuge in the general’s tent, anxiously awaiting word from the Cheesistanians, who received a much more diplomatically worded plea to reconsider their terms. He prayed word of that would never reach another official’s ears, as he much preferred his head attached. 
    4 people like this post: Altrio, TGN, Arenado, Svipjoth

Regional Resume
    Citizen: June 28, 2019-  the Schism and then March 4, 2022 to Present

Member of the Noble House of Eske
    Operator: December 30th, 2022 - Present
    Jarl of Culture: September 15th, 2022 - Present
    Ambassador to Forest and Europeia (since Sept 2022)
    Creator of the Dungeon Masters (Est. April 2022)
    Creator and Co-Host of the Dungeon Tourneys (CAHpocalypse - May 2022)
    Wintreath's Finest x5 (July 2019, March 2022, April 2022, Mid-Year 2022, Year 2022)
    Wintreath’s Most Mentioned
    Spirit of Wintreath Mid-Year 2022 and Year 2022

Formerly:
    Hearthkeeper: March 12, 2022 - December 28th, 2022
    Thane of Foreign Releases: September 8th, 2022 - December 8th, 2022
    Thane of Gaming: March 20th, 2022 - September 15th, 2022
    Co-Host of Werewolf XXVII: A Golden Affair
    Skrifa/Speaker Pro Tempore of the 36th Underhusen
    Former Ambassador to Sonindia and the Kingdom of Great Britain
    Former Member of the Noble House of Kaizer and the joint Noble House of Valeria-Jormunr
    Marzipan
    • Oh to be awake but still blissfully dreaming
    • Wintreath's Official Julia Child
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      They/Them/Theirs
      Orientation
      Bisexual
      Familial House
      The Noble House of Eske
      Wintreath Nation

Pages: [1] 2 ... 4