Pages: [1]

Red Mones for Thane of WW/Underhusen

Red Mones
  • Citizen
  • Wintreath's Official Money Launderer
  • I'll keep this brief.

1) Why are you running for this position? Currently hold the office, am about to host a game, and I've got a few changes I am interested in making.
    2) What do you aim to accomplish as thane? Successfully host this upcoming inter-regional game of WW, and then these things from May:
    Spoiler
        Update and re-organize the Fabled Hall of Winners
        Create an easy to navigate archive of past games (I believe this was done already by Pengu, though it was left to ruin)
        Host games/encourage hosting of games and continue to promote them, possibly working with Integration, and Foreign Affairs
        Create a standardized format for rules, tips, etc. threads, and add headers and footers of sorts to easily navigate them.
        Build on Laurentus' "Werewolf Jargon" thread, remove the link to the wiki post, type out the Jargon manually and expand it, so you can stay on the forums (and keep the same standardized format, keep it easy navigate)
        Create a detailed "roles" thread for hosts, so it's simply a matter of taking said roles, slapping your theme on top, and hosting a game.
        A few other small changes I can't remember off the top of my head, mostly general sub-forum clean-up
    2a) If you are an incumbent running for re-election, did you fulfill your mandate from the September election? If not, why didn't you? Didn't do jack shit. Honestly, little motivation, laziness, and being fairly busy IRL.
    3) What qualifications or experience do you have in the area that you are running in? Well this would be my 3rd term. :P
    4) How do you plan to have the time to fulfill the duties of the position until the next election in March? I'll try to do what I can over Christmas break, then likely won't run again in March, but we'll see.
    5) Are you currently a part of any other NationStates regional or organizational government? Nope.

Underhusen
    #BurnItDown
    5 people like this post: taulover, TGN, Vroendal, Gerrick, Imaginative Kane
    Red Mones
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Burdock
      Wintreath Nation
    Sapphiron
  • Regional Stability Squad
  • Scarlet Petal Floats
  • Hey, I will have you know the archive of past games is well-maintained, it just happens that Werewolf XXIII was repeatedly postponed until now. >:( :P

Anyway, subforum cleanup sounds good, all the best!
    3 people like this post: Michi, Red Mones, Vroendal
    Sapphiron
    • Scarlet Petal Floats
    • Audi alteram partem
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Valeria
      Wintreath Nation
    Wintermoot
  • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
  • Welcome to the campaign! :)

Besides hosting the upcoming game, what do you think is most needed between now and March for Werewolf in Wintreath to prosper?
    1 person likes this post: Red Mones

I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    They said "You'd better look alive"
    Wintermoot
    • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
    • Weather: ❄️
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    Dawsinian
  • Former Citizen
  • * Dawsinian endorses this campaign
    Dawsinian
    Dawsinian
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Red Mones
  • Citizen
  • Hey, I will have you know the archive of past games is well-maintained, it just happens that Werewolf XXIII was repeatedly postponed until now. >:( :P

Anyway, subforum cleanup sounds good, all the best!
    Aye! I think it may not have been updated back when I first ran for Thane. I'm glad you've made one and have kept it updated. That's one thing I can take off the list. :D

Besides hosting the upcoming game, what do you think is most needed between now and March for Werewolf in Wintreath to prosper?
    Best thing would be to get back into consistent games. We had a pretty long hiatus, hopefully everyone's been recharged and we can get our mojo back. If we can do this inter-regional cooperation again and get a good amount of players, @Barnes had a potential game lined up that would be great if we can get 20 players for a second time in a row. @Michi also had a game in mind, I believe. Once I get some hosting experience under my belt, I can also support some others while I'm still Thane if they're interested in first-time hosting. I know at least @Dawcreek and a couple others expressed interest at one point iirc. Great question! :)
    1 person likes this post: Michi
    Red Mones
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Burdock
      Wintreath Nation
    Barnes
  • Former Citizen
  • Wintrean Press Secretary
  • Barnes had a potential game lined up that would be great if we can get 20 players for a second time in a row.
    I wouldn't be opposed to hosting that same game in the future. I'd always wanted it to be a large ambitious game (if not vanilla), essentially the interregional extravaganza you're currently planning. Now is just not the right time for me (for hosting or playing, sadly :'().

I look forward to seeing a return of the werewolf glory days  :D
    2 people like this post: Imaginative Kane, Red Mones
    Barnes
    • Wintrean Press Secretary
    • credit to @DorkCollie
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Meindhert
      Wintreath Nation
    Michi
  • Level 167 Caticorn God of Destruction
  • @Michi also had a game in mind, I believe.

Yep! Wintreath will have its Official 2021 USW (United States of Werewolf) Political Primaries game eventually!
    My Wintreath Resumé
    Michi
    • Level 167 Caticorn God of Destruction
    • Wintreath's Official Video Game Enthusiast
    • Pronouns
      Any except it/its
      Orientation
      Michisexual <3
      Familial House
      Valeria