Pages: 1 ... 6 [7] 8 ... 10

Summersend Werewolf: Into the Woods

Imaginative Kane
  • Citizen
  • Wintreath's Unofficial King of Command & Conquer Single Player and Skirmish vs Easy Opponents as any Faction and against any Faction
  • Huh that is an interesting use of an ability.  Lucky all of us had our seeds though.  That is interesting that some seeds are planted in the ground when we are told that we plant them on other players.  I wonder if that means some of the players are the ground and not trees.

While no one truly sticks out to me, Red does still seem a little suspicious to me and I am going to vote Red Mones.  Go ahead and lynch me if I am wrong.
    Peace through Power!!!
    One Vision, One Purpose!!!!!!!!!
    Oldies are goodies.
    Travel the world
    Orca.
    Meow

Let us not repeat the mistakes of history.

Now tell me.  What do you see?
    Imaginative Kane
    • Wintreath's Unofficial King of Command & Conquer Single Player and Skirmish vs Easy Opponents as any Faction and against any Faction
    • Young pessimistic technologically challenged somewhat ignorant animal and especially cat loving idiot.
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His/It/Its/Their
      Familial House
      Burdock
      Wintreath Nation
    Red Mones
  • Citizen
  • Wintreath's Official Money Launderer
  • I don’t think you guys understand the gravity of the decision you all are making. Once I die, that puts the ratio of town to scum down to 3/2. Meaning if scum gets their night kill tonight... that’s it. Town literally has one last shot left. Don’t screw this up by killing an extremely valuable player.
    Red Mones
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Burdock
      Wintreath Nation
    Kye
  • Citizen
  • The Void
  • I kind of forgot about the abilities to be honest, but that could've been much worse if it weren't for our seeds.

Regardless, I honestly don't know who to vote for. I'm on board with Hapi's statement about Red Mones' failure to defend against the accusations Doc put on him, but at the same time, I'm on board with Red Mones for the strong point he brought regarding the last minute Ogun vote, and to be honest, and feel free to lynch me because I could very well not be thinking critically about this, but I think I have to agree with Red here.

Sure, it's certainly possible that he could in-fact be a lumberjack due to his lack of voting and failure to defend himself against Doc's accusations, but as Red stated and proved he hasn't had much time to dedicate to the game and so I believe due to his lack of time he wasn't able to think thoroughly about who he wanted to vote for and how to defend himself against Doc and thus decided not to respond until somebody made a mistake, which was, what I believe to be that last minute vote switch by Hapi, which did seem pretty scummy considering the point Red made about Ogun being an easy kill for any lumberjack to just come in and lynch him.

I think this is proven by the fact that nobody was chopped down during the night due to Ogun having already been lynched by presumably one of the lumberjacks prior to that night, and so chopping was either unnecessary or it was simply voided due to the target having their seed planted on another living player. Once again, critical thinking was never my strong point and I could very well be wrong about this, but for the reasons above, I will ultimately Vote: Hapi.
    { I rebuke reality as a binary }
    { I construct my own earth }
    Kye
    • The Void
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      All/Any
      Orientation
      Pansexual
      Wintreath Nation
    Doc
  • Citizen
  • I made a terrible mistake not doing this 'yesterday', but I think it's safe to say nobody's gonna get lynched today.
    Gerrick was almost doomed, both him and his seed caught in the flood, when a Quaking Aspen reached out and pulled him back to safety!
    Let's just say these two things are related.
    If I was scum doc would've died first say what you will about me but know this I hold grudges and I am very vindictive and doc started the wagon on me D1 in the portal wolf and voted for me D1 here.
    oh dear

I'm dead serious about nobody getting lynched, incidentally.
    It's not happening today.
    Proud Burner
    Doc
    • it's karma, man
    • Citizen
    • Wintreath Nation
    ☆ Princess Abigail ☆
  • Former Citizen
  • 沈黙した
  • I don’t think you guys understand the gravity of the decision you all are making. Once I die, that puts the ratio of town to scum down to 3/2. Meaning if scum gets their night kill tonight... that’s it. Town literally has one last shot left. Don’t screw this up by killing an extremely valuable player.

Once again pure misdirection without anything of substance. I've made my defense I always play chaotic that's not a scumread on me.

Trust me doc wouldn't be alive if I was scum. Mones is right scum is close to winning but killing me isn't going to help.
    ❤️ Caitlin ❤️
    I want you to fall hardest of all saying my name or nothing at all.
    "Neon is genuinely exhausting to read"
    ☆ Princess Abigail ☆
    • 沈黙した
    • International Trans Girl Icon
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      She/Her/Hers
      Orientation
      People
      Wintreath Nation
    Ruguo
  • Citizen
  • Honorary Box
  • As the sun draws close to the horizon, the trees stood around bickering, debating who it was that needed to be eliminated.

"ENOUGH!"

The smallest tree raised its branches up to full height.

"We're getting nowhere. Kill me if you must, for I won't let you hurt my brothers anymore."

Surprised, and perhaps shocked, by the outburst, the trees stood still, save for the wind that rustled through their leaves. The sun sank below the horizon harmlessly.

The Stars Are Out!

Night 3 will end at 10:30am EST on September 2nd!
    Remember to submit your night actions.
    3 people like this post: Kye, Red Mones, Imaginative Kane
    Ruguo
    • Honorary Box
    • Boxes: All of them
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      They/Him
      Familial House
      Eske
      Wintreath Nation
    Wintermoot
  • Regional Stability Squad
  • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
  • I have nothing to do with this game (sadly, I was afraid of taking too much on ;-;), but Ruguo's big blue text reminded me of this melody:

I hope you guys are liking the game! Good luck to those left standing. ;)

I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    They said "You'd better look alive"
    Wintermoot
    • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
    • Weather: ❄️
    • Regional Stability Squad
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    Imaginative Kane
  • Citizen
  • Apparently I can talk at night now. 
    Peace through Power!!!
    One Vision, One Purpose!!!!!!!!!
    Oldies are goodies.
    Travel the world
    Orca.
    Meow

Let us not repeat the mistakes of history.

Now tell me.  What do you see?
    Imaginative Kane
    • Young pessimistic technologically challenged somewhat ignorant animal and especially cat loving idiot.
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His/It/Its/Their
      Familial House
      Burdock
      Wintreath Nation
    Ruguo
  • Citizen
  • Honorary Box
  • The night comes to an end with Doc being chopped down and carted away for lumber. However, his seed is still safe and he has regenerated!

Wait... that's not Doc... is it? Something's very different. Only time will tell if this is a change for the better or not.

A New Day Dawns!

Day 4 will end on September 4th at 10:30am EST
    Ruguo
    • Honorary Box
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      They/Him
      Familial House
      Eske
      Wintreath Nation
    Red Mones
  • Citizen
  • Well I suppose that means Doc isn't a wolf.
    Red Mones
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Burdock
      Wintreath Nation
    Doc
  • Citizen
  • I take on all the sins of the world onto myself, save two people's lives, and the thanks I get is being chopped down in the middle of the night?
    Thank goodness for my beautiful magical seed.
    2 people like this post: Red Mones, Imaginative Kane
    Proud Burner
    Doc
    • it's karma, man
    • Citizen
    • Wintreath Nation
    Ruguo
  • Citizen
  • Honorary Box
  • It's the last midnight...

That's an awful lot of smoke I see running around. It'd sure be a shame if no one put it out.

EVERYONE is on FIRE!

You're going to need to figure out how to put it out before it becomes a wildfire. The fire will progress every eight hours for the next 24 hours!

Good luck, Trees and Lumberjacks alike. You're going to need it.
    Ruguo
    • Honorary Box
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      They/Him
      Familial House
      Eske
      Wintreath Nation
    ☆ Princess Abigail ☆
  • Former Citizen
  • 沈黙した
  • I'm burning I'm burning save meeeee
    ❤️ Caitlin ❤️
    I want you to fall hardest of all saying my name or nothing at all.
    "Neon is genuinely exhausting to read"
    ☆ Princess Abigail ☆
    • 沈黙した
    • International Trans Girl Icon
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      She/Her/Hers
      Orientation
      People
      Wintreath Nation
    Red Mones
  • Citizen
  • OH SHIT
    Red Mones
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Burdock
      Wintreath Nation
    Doc
  • Citizen
  • okay i'd previously assumed yesterday's flood was a oneshot power, but evidently it could just be GM fiat
    however, i'm sure some of y'all have oneshots that can do something about this, or failing that, someone must have a water droplet or two
    Proud Burner
    Doc
    • it's karma, man
    • Citizen
    • Wintreath Nation

Pages: 1 ... 6 [7] 8 ... 10