Pages: [1] 2 3

Summersend Trivia Murder Party

Imaginative Kane
  • Citizen
  • Wintreath's Unofficial King of Command & Conquer Single Player and Skirmish vs Easy Opponents as any Faction and against any Faction
  • 3, 2, 1.  Cue the starting animation  Introducing the players: North (Wrath), DekuNut (Despair), Marzipan (Despair), and El Fiji Grande (Gluttony).  Introducing the audience of one (don't know if that doll has a name).

Wake up.  Wake up.  Welcome to Trivia Night. 
    The Introduction
    I will ask you all ten multiple choice (4 choices) questions one at a time and you will (for now) get 48 hours to answer them.  If you get them right you get money (points) but if you get them wrong then you go to the Killing Floor.  On the Floor you all get challenges such as not putting a bad answer to a question, Rock Paper Scissors, and making words from letters.  Fail the challenge (or be inactive if you are in danger) at the Killing Floor and you will die.  All of these questions will only have one correct answer.  Players who get questions right are (usually) safe from the Killing Floor and get to participate in some of the challenges and make it harder for the at risk player(s) to survive >:D.  When there is only one player left then we go to the final round.  This is basically a race to the finish.  Whoever is alive gets a headstart but they don't want to go slow. This will be explained more when we get to that part.
    (Spoiler alerted since some might not want or need to read it.  I would recommend players and audience members read it even if they have played or watched the real Trivia Murder Party game since there will be some variations and of course because they are playing the game :P.)

Oh and anyone else who wants to join in can sign up as an audience member.  Just say if you want to be in the audience and one of us hosts will add you as a member of the audience.

Current Leaderboard:
    Everyone: $0

Edit: Added message for anyone who wants to join now that the game has basically started.
    2 people like this post: Marzipan, Arenado
    « Last Edit: October 12, 2019, 05:01:07 AM by Imaginative Kane »
    Peace through Power!!!
    One Vision, One Purpose!!!!!!!!!
    Oldies are goodies.
    Travel the world
    Orca.
    Meow

Let us not repeat the mistakes of history.

Now tell me.  What do you see?
    Imaginative Kane
    • Wintreath's Unofficial King of Command & Conquer Single Player and Skirmish vs Easy Opponents as any Faction and against any Faction
    • Young pessimistic technologically challenged somewhat ignorant animal and especially cat loving idiot.
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His/It/Its/Their
      Familial House
      Burdock
      Wintreath Nation
    Arenado
  • Citizen
  • Some Random Guy
  • Cool! Now what?
    2 people like this post: Marzipan, Imaginative Kane
    I Hope You Have A Nice Day :]
    Arenado
    • Some Random Guy
    • Comfortably Numb
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      Any/All or They/Them
      Familial House
      Eske
      Wintreath Nation
    Imaginative Kane
  • Citizen
  • Sorry wasn't planning to take this long to post the first question but stuff happens.

Question 1
    I could give you something to really hard to start off but I think I will go with something not too difficult.

Which of these is not the subject of an actual insurance policy?
    1. The Loch Ness Monster
    2. Weddings
    3. Elections
    4. Video Games

You have 48 hours to answer the question.  After at least half of the players have answered the question the audience will be informed of the Killing Floor challenge so that they can place their death predictions before the challenge happens. (if anyone is going to the Killing Floor)
    I will set up PMs for you to send in your answer to myself or the other host(s).  Later there will be times to post actions in the main thread (and not privately) and I will let you all know when those times will be.  (certain Killing Floor challenges)  Oh and when you are sending in your answer it would probably be better to say both the number and the answer choice just in case I have confused myself with the ordering of questions and answer choices :))).  If it isn't obvious, the reason you should PM the answers to questions is so that you don't just make it obvious to everyone else by posting it so everyone can see it :P; that would make this too easy.

Also the drawing challenge is going to be in the game.  Also watch out because the Fingers challenge (that video starts at about 4:41 when the finger challenge happens but you get to see its effects up until about 8:10 in the video so that you understand what I mean with the finger challenge) is also in the game among other challenges >:D.

Tagging Players @North @DekuNut @Marzipan @El Fiji Grande
    Audience @Elbbsas
    and Host @Ruguo

Edit: Clarification of why to PM this part and some suggestions for the PMs.  Added the results of the poll and some possible Killing Floor challenges.
    « Last Edit: October 13, 2019, 04:41:54 AM by Imaginative Kane »
    Peace through Power!!!
    Oldies are goodies.
    Travel the world
    Orca.
    Meow

Imaginative Kane
    • Young pessimistic technologically challenged somewhat ignorant animal and especially cat loving idiot.
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His/It/Its/Their
      Familial House
      Burdock
      Wintreath Nation
    Imaginative Kane
  • Citizen
  • How about I end this round a little early.

The correct answer to the question was 3: Elections.

The audience and three players get $1000 each while one player is in for a surprise as they head to the Killing Floor because they got the question wrong.  That player is Marzipan.

This challenge will be Dice.  This challenge will involve 3 six sided dice being rolled twice while someone else controls what dice roll  you will need the second time to see if you will live or die.

You have rolled an 8 Marzipan.

A separate random dice rolling spree has determined that North will get to decide how Marzipan has to roll to live.  So @North should @Marzipan roll higher or lower than an 8 to survive?  (An 8 will still result in death)

Good Luck...

@DekuNut
    @El Fiji Grande
    @Elbbsas
    @Ruguo

For this challenge private messages won't be necessary so North post your decision on the thread and Marzipan you will need to post when you want the dice to be rolled.  You will have 20 hours after North decides what roll is necessary to say when to do the roll or else you will be punished for inactivity (I am not worried you will be inactive right now don't worry if that what you think I mean and luckily no one has been inactive so far.  hopefully that continues to be the case :)) (OOC: For the record: in this game being punished means you are dying).

Edit: Various formatting edits and procedural information added to help those who don't understand what is happening understand.
    « Last Edit: October 15, 2019, 12:25:40 AM by Imaginative Kane »
    Peace through Power!!!
    Oldies are goodies.
    Travel the world
    Orca.
    Meow

Imaginative Kane
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His/It/Its/Their
      Familial House
      Burdock
      Wintreath Nation
    Arenado
  • Citizen
  • Some Random Guy
  • Hmmm. The odds are higher you will survive more then 8. So higher.
    Arenado
    • Some Random Guy
    • Comfortably Numb
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      Any/All or They/Them
      Familial House
      Eske
      Wintreath Nation
    Marzipan
  • Former Citizen
  • Oh to be awake but still blissfully dreaming
  • Roll please!

Regional Resume
    Citizen: June 28, 2019-  the Schism and then March 4, 2022 to Present

Member of the Noble House of Eske
    Operator: December 30th, 2022 - Present
    Jarl of Culture: September 15th, 2022 - Present
    Ambassador to Forest and Europeia (since Sept 2022)
    Creator of the Dungeon Masters (Est. April 2022)
    Creator and Co-Host of the Dungeon Tourneys (CAHpocalypse - May 2022)
    Wintreath's Finest x5 (July 2019, March 2022, April 2022, Mid-Year 2022, Year 2022)
    Wintreath’s Most Mentioned
    Spirit of Wintreath Mid-Year 2022 and Year 2022

Formerly:
    Hearthkeeper: March 12, 2022 - December 28th, 2022
    Thane of Foreign Releases: September 8th, 2022 - December 8th, 2022
    Thane of Gaming: March 20th, 2022 - September 15th, 2022
    Co-Host of Werewolf XXVII: A Golden Affair
    Skrifa/Speaker Pro Tempore of the 36th Underhusen
    Former Ambassador to Sonindia and the Kingdom of Great Britain
    Former Member of the Noble House of Kaizer and the joint Noble House of Valeria-Jormunr
    Marzipan
    • Oh to be awake but still blissfully dreaming
    • Wintreath's Official Julia Child
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      They/Them/Theirs
      Orientation
      Bisexual
      Familial House
      The Noble House of Eske
      Wintreath Nation
    Imaginative Kane
  • Citizen
  • Marzipan rolled a 14 so they live.

Aww no fair I don't get to kill you yet!

The audience gets $1000 for correctly predicting that no one would die.

Here is everyone's score.
    North, DekuNut, El Fiji Grande: $1000
    Marzipan: $0

Audience: $2000

Now for the next question.
    Question 2

I feel like this would be a good time to ask this easier question so you are getting another break from harder questions.  Enjoy it while you can.

Which of these minigames, challenges, or games involves drawing?
    1. Balderdash
    2. Drawn and Quartered
    3. Save the Curry!
    4. Cheat

You all have 48 hours, once again PM your answers.

@El Fiji Grande
    @North
    @Marzipan
    @DekuNut
    @Elbbsas
    @Ruguo
    Peace through Power!!!
    Oldies are goodies.
    Travel the world
    Orca.
    Meow

Imaginative Kane
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His/It/Its/Their
      Familial House
      Burdock
      Wintreath Nation
    El Fiji Grande
  • Former Citizen
  • Wintreath is Wonderful
  • North is too much of a nice guy. Isn't this last one standing?
    1 person likes this post: Imaginative Kane
    Resume
    Wintreath: (2020)
    Citizen

The North Pacific (TNP): (2018-2020)
    Minister of Radio (x2)
    Delegate of The North Pacific
    Minister of Communications x2
    Member of the Executive Staff
    Forum Mentor
    TNP Ambassador to Independent Order
    TNP Ambassador to Taijitu

International Northwestern Union (INWU): (2014-2018)
    World Assembly Delegate x4
    Minister of Foreign Affairs x2
    Contributor to The NorthWest Star

Strategos Prime (SP): (2013-2014)
    Minister of Science and Technology
    Minister of Foreign Affairs
    Vice Delegate
    World Assembly Delegate

Skyholder Aerospace Inc (SAI): (2013)
    Minister of Foreign Affairs
    El Fiji Grande
    • Wintreath is Wonderful
    • Former Citizen
    • Wintreath Nation
    Arenado
  • Citizen
  • Some Random Guy
  • That's me, Nice Guy North.
    1 person likes this post: El Fiji Grande
    Arenado
    • Some Random Guy
    • Comfortably Numb
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      Any/All or They/Them
      Familial House
      Eske
      Wintreath Nation
    Imaginative Kane
  • Citizen
  • North is too much of a nice guy. Isn't this last one standing?
    It is last man standing but helping other players can be a good thing.  Especially since if the players are dead too quickly the game could end early.
    1 person likes this post: El Fiji Grande
    Peace through Power!!!
    Oldies are goodies.
    Travel the world
    Orca.
    Meow

Imaginative Kane
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His/It/Its/Their
      Familial House
      Burdock
      Wintreath Nation
    Imaginative Kane
  • Citizen
  • Eh 45 hours is close enough since the answers are all in.

The correct answer was 2. Drawn and Quartered.  (That is actually the name of the Killing Floor challenge that involves drawing.)

Everyone got the question right so everyone gets $1000.

Leaderboard:
    North, DekuNut, El Fiji Grande: $2000
    Marzipan: $1000
    Audience: $3000

Question 3

Time for a meta question.  It may seem like I like talking about myself and I have mentioned music at times so...

Which of these mondegreens (common and (probably) not common) am I not guilty of?
    1. "I'm falling to feces.  Yeah I'm falling to feces.  Yeah"
    2. "You give love a band-aid."
    3. "There's a bathroom on the right."
    4. "Friday Nights  They're watching you.  They see you're every move."

48 hours to answer good luck...

@El Fiji Grande
    @Elbbsas
    @North
    @DekuNut
    @Marzipan
    @Ruguo

And eh what the heck if you can name all of the songs I will give a bonus of $500 even if you get the question wrong.
    « Last Edit: October 26, 2019, 12:34:11 AM by Imaginative Kane »
    Peace through Power!!!
    Oldies are goodies.
    Travel the world
    Orca.
    Meow

Imaginative Kane
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His/It/Its/Their
      Familial House
      Burdock
      Wintreath Nation
    Imaginative Kane
  • Citizen
  • (Sorry about the wait.)

The correct answer was: 3. "There's a bathroom on the right."  I have never misheard that part of the lyrics to that song.  The first song was Breakeven by the Script (I had to look that one up.  That should give you an idea of how often I listen to it. :P), the second song was You Give Love a Bad Name by Bon Jovi, the third song was Bad Moon Rising by Creedence Clearwater Revival, and the fourth song was Private Eyes by Hall and Oates.

Two players got it right, one got the bonus points.  One player and the audience got the question wrong.  One other player managed to not answer the question even with extra time.  DekuNut gets $1000; Marzipan gets $1500; North, the Audience, and El Fiji Grande don't get squat.

Now its time for the Killing Floor.

Get ready to sabotage yourself because this is going to be the Fingers challenge.

You have 48 hours to post on this thread (so that you don't forget which answer you can't pick) which finger you want to cut off (not the audience just @North and @El Fiji Grande)

Keep in mind whichever finger you cut off (either 1,2,3 or 4 (the thumb is not an option)) prevents you from selecting the corresponding answer for the rest of the time that you are alive.

Don't be inactive for this otherwise you will die.

Current Leaderboard
    DekuNut: $3000
    Marzipan: $2500
    North and El Fiji Grande: $2000

@Elbbsas @North @El Fiji Grande @Marzipan @DekuNut @Ruguo
    1 person likes this post: Marzipan
    « Last Edit: October 26, 2019, 12:33:54 AM by Imaginative Kane »
    Peace through Power!!!
    Oldies are goodies.
    Travel the world
    Orca.
    Meow

Imaginative Kane
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His/It/Its/Their
      Familial House
      Burdock
      Wintreath Nation
    Imaginative Kane
  • Citizen
  • By posting on this thread I meant posting on here what finger you were cutting off.  I suppose I will let that slide this time.  North cut off his third finger and Fiji cut off his first finger so now North can't choose answer #3 and Fiji can't choose answer #1 for the remainder of their time alive.

The Leaderboard is now slightly different because the fingers were sold on the internet for $33 each.(Yes I kept that from the actual game :P)

Leaderboard:
    Marzipan: $2500
    North and El Fiji Grande: $2033

Time for the next question.  Question 4

Here is a bad (maybe not all that bad but it isn't really a nice one) joke for you.

What is black and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and red?
    1. A zebra with a tail stump.
    2. A giant panda eating a family of red pandas.
    3. A nun falling down a staircase.
    4. A mother orca feeding a badger to her calf.

How does 54 hours sound for answering this question?  Hopefully it sounds fine because I am giving you that much time to PM your answers to it.

Edit: Crud I forgot to tag everyone hopefully this works.

@Ruguo
    @North
    @El Fiji Grande
    @Marzipan
    @DekuNut
    @Elbbsas
    « Last Edit: October 26, 2019, 12:33:42 AM by Imaginative Kane »
    Peace through Power!!!
    Oldies are goodies.
    Travel the world
    Orca.
    Meow

Imaginative Kane
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His/It/Its/Their
      Familial House
      Burdock
      Wintreath Nation
    Imaginative Kane
  • Citizen
  • My apologies I need to fix what was a glaring error in my math for the audience's score since it appears I forgot to actually add in the $1000 for getting Question 2 correct.

The Audience is actually at $3000 right now.
    Peace through Power!!!
    Oldies are goodies.
    Travel the world
    Orca.
    Meow

Imaginative Kane
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His/It/Its/Their
      Familial House
      Burdock
      Wintreath Nation
    Imaginative Kane
  • Citizen
  • The answer to this question was 3. A nun falling down a staircase.

North, DekuNut, and the audience got the question wrong so we are returning to the Killing Floor.  Hey look the Leaderboard actually changed.

Leaderboard:
    Marzipan: $3500
    El Fiji Grande: $3033
    North: $2000

Welcome back to the Killing Floor, Drawn and Quartered will be the challenge this time.

@North and @DekuNut will have to try and draw the prompt while everyone else will afterwards get to decide which drawing is better.  The prompt to draw this time will be someone actually being drawn and quartered a pillow fight.  Be sure to message the drawings (however they are shared or sent) to the hosts.  Don't want decisions to be made before the drawing is done.  Discord will be a feasible option since posting drawings can be easier on there than on here.

You have 50 hours.  After the drawing is done the two drawings will be posted and then the audience, and @Marzipan and @El Fiji Grande will vote to decide the worst drawing.  Whoever drew the one with more votes will die and if there is a tie both of you will die.

@Elbbsas
    @DekuNut
    @North
    @El Fiji Grande
    @Marzipan
    @Ruguo

Peace through Power!!!
    Oldies are goodies.
    Travel the world
    Orca.
    Meow

Imaginative Kane
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His/It/Its/Their
      Familial House
      Burdock
      Wintreath Nation

Pages: [1] 2 3