Pages: 1 [2] 3

Summersend Trivia Murder Party

Imaginative Kane
  • Citizen
  • Wintreath's Unofficial King of Command & Conquer Single Player and Skirmish vs Easy Opponents as any Faction and against any Faction
  • Here is North's image.

DekuNut did not post an image.

So North survives.

DekuNut is our first ghost.  x appears on the doll  A scream is heard as the doll is slashed in two.

Leaderboard:
    Marzipan: $3500
    El Fiji Grande: $3033
    DekuNut: $3000
    North: $2000
    Audience: $3000

Time for Question 5.

What can be found on Dinkelspiel Station Lane?
    1. a library
    2. a zoo
    3. a school
    4. a circus

You have 48 hours again.

Now that there is a ghost how about I explain how that part of the game works.  Ghosts can still get points by answering questions and they are safe from Killing Floor challenges.  They can also participate as safe players in those specific challenges that involve it.  When we reach the final stage; the leaderboard will determine the starting positions of all of the ghosts.  We go to the final stage when there is one living player left (now that we have done enough questions to not have to worry about ending the game early because of too many deaths too quickly.  If all players are dead, then the one with the highest score is resurrected.  The final stage is a race to the end of a hallway.  The living player has a head start over the ghosts but the ghosts have the advantage of having an extra option to select that the living player does not.  There are up to three answers for questions given in that stage which is just matching whether they fit the topic or not.
    For example if the topic is Volcano types: and the answers are stratocone, explosive, and shield; then statocone and shield would be correct and players who select those two answers would move ahead two spots (if they select both), if they do not select explosive then they also move ahead one spot.  Players move one spot per correct selection (or non selection).

Whoever makes it to the end first wins the game.

But you don't have to worry about that just yet because there are still three players alive.  I will repeat that you have 48 hours to answer the question.

@DekuNut
    @North
    @El Fiji Grande
    @Marzipan
    @Ruguo
    @Elbbsas

Edit: Forgot to say that the Audience got was wrong with their death prediction so they didn't get any points.  I had also given them the points so I fixed that.  (Elbbsas predicted North would die)
    1 person likes this post: Red Mones
    « Last Edit: October 29, 2019, 01:17:35 AM by Imaginative Kane »
    Peace through Power!!!
    One Vision, One Purpose!!!!!!!!!
    Oldies are goodies.
    Travel the world
    Orca.
    Meow

Let us not repeat the mistakes of history.

Now tell me.  What do you see?
    Imaginative Kane
    • Wintreath's Unofficial King of Command & Conquer Single Player and Skirmish vs Easy Opponents as any Faction and against any Faction
    • Young pessimistic technologically challenged somewhat ignorant animal and especially cat loving idiot.
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His/It/Its/Their
      Familial House
      Burdock
      Wintreath Nation
    Elbbsas
  • Citizen
  • Slander. The random number generator predicted North would die. =P
    1 person likes this post: Imaginative Kane
    Elbbsas
    • Citizen
    • Familial House
      Kaizer
      Wintreath Nation
    Imaginative Kane
  • Citizen
  • Scrapes blades against each other.  Anyone fall asleep?

I think I will give a 24 hour extension to those who have not answered yet.

@North
    @El Fiji Grande
    @DekuNut

Peace through Power!!!
    Oldies are goodies.
    Travel the world
    Orca.
    Meow

Imaginative Kane
    • Young pessimistic technologically challenged somewhat ignorant animal and especially cat loving idiot.
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His/It/Its/Their
      Familial House
      Burdock
      Wintreath Nation
    Imaginative Kane
  • Citizen
  • Hope yall appreciated the break, the Killing Floor challenge wasn't quite ready.

The answer to the question was A Library.  (for any who were wondering) Dinkelspiel Station Lane is a street in the town of Atherton, California.  It is the location of the Atherton Library and not much else.

Marzipan was the only one who got the question right.

Leaderboard:
    Marzipan: $4500  correct so +$1000
    El Fiji Grande: $3033 inactive
    DekuNut: $3000  wrong  (ghost)
    North: $2033  wrong ($33 is because I forgot to add it at least once from the earlier Finger challenge)
    Audience: $3000  wrong

Welcome back to the Killing Floor @North and @El Fiji Grande@DekuNut you are safe since you have died.  This time your challenge is Words.  A bunch of letters supplied by Ruguo will be displayed while you two are going to want to try to make a word from the letters.  It has to be an actual word and whoever makes the shortest word will die.  You can pick letters in any order or direction (even if there is no order to them nor a connection).  Just make sure not to use more of any letter than there is in the image.

The challenge will be between North and Fiji but any player can make a word and submit it.  If it is an actual word then you will get $100 for each letter (so a 10 letter word would get you $1000 and a 7 letter would get you $700).

You have 50 hours after @Ruguo has linked the image.

@Elbbsas
    @Marzipan
    « Last Edit: November 04, 2019, 05:33:43 AM by Ruguo »
    Peace through Power!!!
    Oldies are goodies.
    Travel the world
    Orca.
    Meow

Imaginative Kane
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His/It/Its/Their
      Familial House
      Burdock
      Wintreath Nation
    Ruguo
  • Citizen
  • Honorary Box
  • https://cdn1.imggmi.com/uploads/2019/11/4/3a9b1c96181fb9772f8b4786ea3a2e94-full.png

I have edited in the image to the above post. This is also a direct link to said image if you cannot see it.
    Ruguo
    • Honorary Box
    • Boxes: All of them
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      They/Him
      Familial House
      Eske
      Wintreath Nation
    Elbbsas
  • Citizen
  • So, if I understand the instructions correctly....

...These are our Scrabble titles, arrange them as large as you can?
    Elbbsas
    • Citizen
    • Familial House
      Kaizer
      Wintreath Nation
    Imaginative Kane
  • Citizen
  • So, if I understand the instructions correctly....

...These are our Scrabble titles, arrange them as large as you can?
    Yeah like in Scrabble these are the tiles available to use.  Unlike Scrabble the goal is not to make a word worth a lot of Scrabble points, but to make the longest word.  Just make sure it actually is a word and it is made from the tiles in the image.  I will check the words anyway to make sure no made up words are in there.
    Peace through Power!!!
    Oldies are goodies.
    Travel the world
    Orca.
    Meow

Imaginative Kane
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His/It/Its/Their
      Familial House
      Burdock
      Wintreath Nation
    Imaginative Kane
  • Citizen
  • North submitted pneumatic, El Fiji Grande submitted thermocouple.  North had the shorter word so it is time for some punishment.  An x appears on North's doll which is then blown up.

Let's see if the scores have changed.  $100 per letter in the submitted words
    Leaderboard:
    Marzipan: $5700  submitted a 12 letter word: neurotypical  +$1200
    El Fiji Grande: $4233  thermocouple was 12 letters  +$1200
    DekuNut: $3000  ghost
    North: $2933  pneumatic was 9 letters  +$900  ghost
    Audience: $5000  submitted a 10 letter word: protection, correctly predicted North's death  +$2000

Question 6
    I like cats so why not throw in a question about them.

Who claims to have "cat class and cat style"?
    1. Garfield
    2. Shere Khan
    3. Brian Setzer
    4. Freddie Mercury

You have at least 48 hours to answer.  Maybe I should also explain that I am getting a bit busier now since I am starting to have to focus on some finals at school so more delays shouldn't be too surprising.

@Elbbsas
    @Ruguo
    @DekuNut
    @North
    @El Fiji Grande
    @Marzipan

Edit: Forgot about the audience prediction that North would die.  That prediction being correct means they get an extra $1000.  Added some clarification to the question.
    « Last Edit: November 08, 2019, 04:52:51 AM by Imaginative Kane »
    Peace through Power!!!
    Oldies are goodies.
    Travel the world
    Orca.
    Meow

Imaginative Kane
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His/It/Its/Their
      Familial House
      Burdock
      Wintreath Nation
    Imaginative Kane
  • Citizen
  • sorry for how long this took, I had other things on my mind...

The answer was 3. Brian Setzer.  That is because he is the lead singer for the Stray Cats and he sings the Stray Cat Strut where part of the lyrics is "because I got cat class and I got cat style".

Both living players got the question wrong so its time for some more fun. >:D  :))  Not everyone got the question wrong although there was some more inactivity.

Leaderboard:
    Marzipan: $5700  wrong
    El Fiji Grande: $4733  wrong
    DekuNut: $4000  correct so +$1000
    North: $2933  didn't answer so wrong
    Audience: $6000  correct so +$1000

The Killing Floor

Your challenge will be Worst Answer.  This is similar to Drawn and Quartered in that the vote to determine who lives will be by voting for the worst but in this case, you are voting on answers, not drawings.

A prompt that I thought of a couple of hours ago and seems like one that could be fun is: Most Unlikely Outcome in the 2020 U.S. Presidential Election.  @Marzipan and @El Fiji Grande submit an answer for that prompt.
    Then @Elbbsas, @DekuNut, and @North get to vote for which response they think is the worst answer.

Have fun (or be serious).  Some debate is acceptable but this is not a discussion thread so don't go overboard.  Good Luck.

You will definitely have 54 hours to submit your response and vote for the worst answer.
    Peace through Power!!!
    Oldies are goodies.
    Travel the world
    Orca.
    Meow

Imaginative Kane
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His/It/Its/Their
      Familial House
      Burdock
      Wintreath Nation
    El Fiji Grande
  • Former Citizen
  • Wintreath is Wonderful
  • Most Unlikely Outcome in the 2020 U.S. Presidential Election:

Calvin Coolidge, baby! The man rises from the grave, claws his way into Republican politics, and gives his sleek haircut a new shine of gel. Despite literally being a zombie, Coolidge gains traction based on his hatred of teapots and domes, as well as his campaign slogan: "I'm cooler than you!"
    2 people like this post: taulover, Imaginative Kane
    Resume
    Wintreath: (2020)
    Citizen

The North Pacific (TNP): (2018-2020)
    Minister of Radio (x2)
    Delegate of The North Pacific
    Minister of Communications x2
    Member of the Executive Staff
    Forum Mentor
    TNP Ambassador to Independent Order
    TNP Ambassador to Taijitu

International Northwestern Union (INWU): (2014-2018)
    World Assembly Delegate x4
    Minister of Foreign Affairs x2
    Contributor to The NorthWest Star

Strategos Prime (SP): (2013-2014)
    Minister of Science and Technology
    Minister of Foreign Affairs
    Vice Delegate
    World Assembly Delegate

Skyholder Aerospace Inc (SAI): (2013)
    Minister of Foreign Affairs
    El Fiji Grande
    • Wintreath is Wonderful
    • Former Citizen
    • Wintreath Nation
    Imaginative Kane
  • Citizen
  • 48 hours was not long enough to do all of that so how about I provide a more reasonable 54 hours to vote for the worst answer now that the answers have been given.

El Fiji Grande's answer was this:
    Most Unlikely Outcome in the 2020 U.S. Presidential Election:

Calvin Coolidge, baby! The man rises from the grave, claws his way into Republican politics, and gives his sleek haircut a new shine of gel. Despite literally being a zombie, Coolidge gains traction based on his hatred of teapots and domes, as well as his campaign slogan: "I'm cooler than you!"

Marzipan's answer was this:
    Most Unlikely Outcome of the 2020 election: Jeb Bush enters from the shadows, destroys the winner of the election and we all clap (finally) as he takes his rightful place as our Supreme Ruler.

These are the options to vote on.  Vote for the worst answer.  @North @Elbbsas @DekuNut

Whoever gets the most votes will die.  This death will start the final round which is a race to the finish so get ready.
    Peace through Power!!!
    Oldies are goodies.
    Travel the world
    Orca.
    Meow

Imaginative Kane
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His/It/Its/Their
      Familial House
      Burdock
      Wintreath Nation
    Arenado
  • Citizen
  • Some Random Guy
  • I vote for the Fiji answer if only because I like the image of 'I'm Cooler Then You with Calvin Coolidge'
    I Hope You Have A Nice Day :]
    Arenado
    • Some Random Guy
    • Comfortably Numb
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      Any/All or They/Them
      Familial House
      Eske
      Wintreath Nation
    DekuNut
  • Former Citizen
  • The Iceman cometh
  • I laughed more at Fiji's answer, which I guess makes Marz the worse answer? Jeb is also someone who's actually possible (though still unlikely) person to win it, so by all accounts that is technically the worst answer to be the most unlikely outcome.
    I know that's probably the exact opposite of what the question is supposed to be but that's how I read it so *shrugs*
    DekuNut
    • The Iceman cometh
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Imaginative Kane
  • Citizen
  • I laughed more at Fiji's answer, which I guess makes Marz the worse answer? Jeb is also someone who's actually possible (though still unlikely) person to win it, so by all accounts that is technically the worst answer to be the most unlikely outcome.
    I know that's probably the exact opposite of what the question is supposed to be but that's how I read it so *shrugs*
    Does that mean you are voting for Marzipan's answer?
    Peace through Power!!!
    Oldies are goodies.
    Travel the world
    Orca.
    Meow

Imaginative Kane
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His/It/Its/Their
      Familial House
      Burdock
      Wintreath Nation
    DekuNut
  • Former Citizen
  • The Iceman cometh
    Does that mean you are voting for Marzipan's answer?
    Eh I'll go with the Spirit instead of the wording. I just felt like being an ass at that moment in time.
    Vote for Fiji I guess.
    DekuNut
    • The Iceman cometh
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation

Pages: 1 [2] 3