Pages: [1] 2 ... 12

Possible Revocation of Govindia's Citizenship

Arenado
  • Citizen
  • Some Random Guy
  • This is a very solemn occasion. And I want everyone to know that this is not something that the UH does lightly.

Govindia has been a member of Wintreath for a long time. In that time he has harassed countless people. Pengu, Hannahb, the IRC chat team. He has been warned countless times, he has been given countless second chances and nothing has changed. And by all indicators that will never change. Something must be done.

I find banning someone to be horrible. But lines have been crossed. You cannot go about harassing people and then blame your victims for "provoking" you. This behavior is reprehensible. We must, at the very least, broach the subject of banning Govindia.

This is not something I do easily. I don't think Gov means any harm. But his behavior cannot be tolerated anymore. I know that this is not pleasant and I do this with a heavy heart. But this is a conversation we need to have. I'll mention everyone I think needs to be heard.

May I have the thoughts of everyone? @Govindia, @Wintermoot, @HannahB, @Pengu, @tatte, @Chanku.
    2 people like this post: Govindia, Aethelia, Daylen Phoenix
    I Hope You Have A Nice Day :]
    Arenado
    • Some Random Guy
    • Comfortably Numb
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      Any/All or They/Them
      Familial House
      Eske
      Wintreath Nation
    Govindia
  • Former Citizen
  • Oh for god damn sake @North.

This is completely unnecessary.  I lost an election, I have been dealing with RL stuff, hence my sporadic activity here and there.

If anyone's doing any harassment right now, it's you.

Back the hell off.  This is uncalled for and unnecessary.

This is doing nothing more than causing trouble, and it is unwarranted.   You haven't really even been on IRC and you haven't been around long enough in the region to make a valid judgment, and you are always sarcastic and nearly negative to everyone.
    Democratic Republic of South Nivogal
    Citizenship Granted 24 Dec. 2013!

------------------------------------------------
    Other Areas of NS:
    00000 A World Power: 1st Sgt, A World Power Regional Defence Force
    Celtica: Associate Advisor
    The Kodiak Republic: Member, The Kodiak Republic General Assembly

Govindia
    • Jedi Master
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Auditore
      Wintreath Nation
    Arenado
  • Citizen
  • Some Random Guy

This is completely unnecessary.  I lost an election, I have been dealing with RL stuff, hence my sporadic activity here and there.

This is doing nothing more than causing trouble, and it is unwarranted.   You haven't really even been on IRC and you haven't been around long enough in the region to make a valid judgment, and you are always sarcastic and nearly negative to everyone.

Gov, do you think I'm doing this out of the blue? I'm the one bringing this up because I want to ENSURE you get a fair go of things. If it wasn't me then it would have been someone a whole lot less sympathetic towards you.

And don't. Ever. Say that I'm not entitled to an opinion because I haven't been here long.
    2 people like this post: Govindia, BraveSirRobin, Daylen Phoenix
    Arenado
    • Some Random Guy
    • Comfortably Numb
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      Any/All or They/Them
      Familial House
      Eske
      Wintreath Nation
    Govindia
  • Former Citizen

Gov, do you think I'm doing this out of the blue? I'm the one bringing this up because I want to ENSURE you get a fair go of things. If it wasn't me then it would have been someone a whole lot less sympathetic towards you.

And don't. Ever. Say that I'm not entitled to an opinion because I haven't been here long.

Yes you are doing this out of the blue.  You haven't been here long.  I have been through a lot of hell, and I do not need this harassment from you. 

I am going to kindly ask you to please withdraw this.  This is unnecessary and uncalled for.   

I am banned right now from IRC, and I have not bothered anyone on here on the forum.  This has no merit and no base. 

This is nothing more than a mob hunt and an attempt to attack what little good character I have left. 

Back off @North.  Now. 

Other Areas of NS:

Govindia
    • Jedi Master
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Auditore
      Wintreath Nation
    Arenado
  • Citizen
  • Some Random Guy
  • So I know what Gov thinks.

Everyone else?
    Arenado
    • Some Random Guy
    • Comfortably Numb
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      Any/All or They/Them
      Familial House
      Eske
      Wintreath Nation
    Govindia
  • Former Citizen
  • So I know what Gov thinks.

Everyone else?
    You still have given no logical justification.

This is something that, as a Skrifa, should not be what you should be focusing on.  There's actually work to be done in the Underhusen.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 via Tapatalk

Other Areas of NS:

Govindia
    • Jedi Master
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Auditore
      Wintreath Nation
    Drexyl Nox
  • Citizen
  • Official Unofficial Wintreath Mascot
  • Hey @North, I'm hurt, you forgot me
    Drexyl Nox
    • Axolotl Friend
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      She/Her/Hers
      Wintreath Nation
    Arenado
  • Citizen
  • Some Random Guy

Of course, I apologize, @Reux
    Arenado
    • Some Random Guy
    • Comfortably Numb
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      Any/All or They/Them
      Familial House
      Eske
      Wintreath Nation
    Govindia
  • Former Citizen

Of course, I apologize, @Reux
    Seriously, this isn't funny

Other Areas of NS:

Govindia
    • Jedi Master
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Auditore
      Wintreath Nation
    Drexyl Nox
  • Citizen
  • Correct me if I'm wrong, @Wintermoot, but isn't north, as a citizen and a skrifa, entitled to an opinion in the region, it would seem our dear friend gov thinks he's not.
    3 people like this post: Daylen Phoenix, Lidwine, BraveSirRobin
    Drexyl Nox
    • Axolotl Friend
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      She/Her/Hers
      Wintreath Nation
    Govindia
  • Former Citizen
  • Correct me if I'm wrong, @Wintermoot, but isn't north, as a citizen and a skrifa, entitled to an opinion in the region, it would seem our dear friend gov thinks he's not.
    There's a difference between having an opinion, which everyone is entitled to, and having a valid opinion based off legitimate rationale.

Particularly since apparently there have been closed door discussions about this without my knowledge.

So much for sunshine transparency

Other Areas of NS:

Govindia
    • Jedi Master
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Auditore
      Wintreath Nation
    Drexyl Nox
  • Citizen
    There's a difference between having an opinion, which everyone is entitled to, and having a valid opinion based off legitimate rationale.

Particularly since apparently there have been closed door discussions about this without my knowledge.

So much for sunshine transparency

I'm sorry good sir, I don't believe I was talking to you
    2 people like this post: Daylen Phoenix, Lidwine, Govindia
    Drexyl Nox
    • Axolotl Friend
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      She/Her/Hers
      Wintreath Nation
    Emoticonius
  • Former Citizen
  • Supreme Grand Admiral of The Emoticonian Army
  • Gov isn't making the idea sound bad either. He could be a little more friendly if he wants any support.

Insulting North over it sure ain't doing you any good. As a citizen North has the same right to this kind of thing as any other citizen regardless of seniority (or lack thereof). You can say it has no basis but that doesn't make it true.
    “I support anyone’s right to be who they want to be. My question is: to what extent do I have to participate in your self-image?” - Dave Chappelle
    7:42 PM <Govindia> eh, i like the taste of nuts in my mouth

Potential clients should PM or Query Emoticonius
    Emoticonius
    • Supreme Grand Admiral of The Emoticonian Army
    • Crasher Endorsed, Native Approved
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Kaizer
      Representing
      Wintreath Nation
    Drexyl Nox
  • Citizen
  • Gov, apparently everything you do is someone else's fault, if you at least admitted you were wrong people would probably be lenient, but nothing is your fault according to you, you blame other people when you do something wrong.
    Drexyl Nox
    • Axolotl Friend
    • Citizen
    • Pronouns
      She/Her/Hers
      Wintreath Nation
    Lumenland
  • Former Citizen
  • I was told I can give my opinion, so hereeeee we goooo. It may be a tad long and rambly, I'm sowwy.

I do believe some action should be taken against Gov, considering all that I have witnessed happening, on the forums and in the chat place thing. Now, it may be that I haven't been here long and might not be able to 'make proper judgement', however, I do believe my opinion does hold some merit to it. I'm not going to give my full judgement of Gov, considering that it's 3 in the morning and I feel that it just wouldn't help much. Buuutttt, I do believe that someone with some power should just take some actual action against him already, rather than playing footsie with it and continuing to give chance, after chance, after chance.
    Being that I have been the owner of many, many online groups before on other websites, and I have also be a mod or an admin for other groups as well, I understand that sometimes, choices on how to deal with a situation can be a tad difficult, even more so when multiple people are involved or more than one incident takes place. But, be that as it may, I also understand that you sometimes have to put your foot down and simply take actions, and if you can't make a choice, ask someone else to make it for you. I'm not calling anyone here a bad leader or a bad mod or anything of that sort, but it's either make the choice or figure out another solution, as it's a bit tiring to constantly see new problems arise from the same person, for usually the same reason as well, and the only thing I see being done, is him being talked to or being banned from chat.
    You guys are probably doing other things behind the scene as well, I don't know, I'm not exactly an information brooker so I don't know 100% of what goes on here. But, be that was it may, once again, sometimes firmer actions need to take place.
    I'm sure that most, if not everyone, agrees that some form of action needs to take place in order for things to be fixed. Whether it be some sort of ban, taking away citizenship, him getting a firm talking to, just something. Because, I for one, am a little sick of seeing this constantly be an issue, and seeing it resolved would be lovely. I trust basically all mods/admins or what ever you people go by here, and I do trust you guys will eventually come to the right choice on what to do, and I hope that the choice is reached soon after hearing everyone's opinion on the matter at hand.

Basically: Okay guys someone do something this is getting annoying.

I do hope I don't seem too mean, I hadn't meant to hurt any of the mods/admins/what ever you guys go by feelings, I do believe you lot are wonderful and all, but I do wish something would've been done sooner, or that it'll just get done really, really soon.
    Lumenland
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      She/Her/Hers
      Wintreath Nation

Pages: [1] 2 ... 12