Pages: 1 ... 340 [341] 342 ... 589

Say What's On Your Mind

Justinian Ezkantion
  • Former Citizen
  • (Not) Not the Fourth King of Ainur
  • So I've been hearing stories that Hillary Clinton has syphilis and a brain injury. Hopefully that will take her out of the race and we can get rid of two world class corrupt politicians in one year.
    Strange, I was literally just reading about both she and Bill having health problems. Some speculate that she seems to have a chronic cough as well as some sort of brain injury, while Bill has been acting "disconnected" along with hand tremors, leading some to believe he had a stroke or has Parkinson's.
    On the one hand, this is good news if it means we don't have to choose between two bad options with Clinton and Trump. On the other hand, what if they still try to get her into office while she is actually physically unfit for the presidency and it ends up becoming some sort of shadowy "regency" thing like when Wilson had a stroke and his wife ran the country for like a year. Imagine if that happened today, except both Bill and Hillary are out of the picture. Who takes over then? What kind of political infighting would take place over who is the puppet master of the unstable presidential couple?
    1 person likes this post: Gerrick
    Justinian Ezkantion
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Chanku
  • Citizen
  • On the one hand, this is good news if it means we don't have to choose between two bad options with Clinton and Trump. On the other hand, what if they still try to get her into office while she is actually physically unfit for the presidency and it ends up becoming some sort of shadowy "regency" thing like when Wilson had a stroke and his wife ran the country for like a year. Imagine if that happened today, except both Bill and Hillary are out of the picture. Who takes over then? What kind of political infighting would take place over who is the puppet master of the unstable presidential couple?
    Define out of the picture?
    See you later space cowboy.
    Old Signature

Current Positions in Wintreath
    Matriarch of House Kaizer
    Speaker of the 29th Underhusen
    Advisor to the Riksråd
    Positions I've held
    Riksrad(1st Jarl of Information, 3rd Jarl of Foreign Affairs, 2nd Jarl of Defense)
    Member of the WHR
    Speaker of the Underhusen (3rd)
    Speaker Pro Tempore of the Underhusen (1st)
    Underhusen Member (1st-3rd)
    Member of the 5th Overhusen
    Chairman of the 5th Overhusen
    6th Underhusen
    Speaker of the 6th Underhusen
    Mandate Holder for Jarl of Defense
    Member of the 8th Storting (Underhusen)
    Royalty of Wintreath
    Ambassador for the Department of Foreign Affairs.
    Underhusen Terms I've been a part of
    1st Underhusen
    2nd Underhusen
    3rd Underhusen
    6th Underhusen
    8th Underhusen
    Overhusen Terms I've been a part of
    5th Overhusen
    Families I've been a part of
    Kaizer - Matriarch (REFORMED)
    Kestar - Child of Wintermoot (REMOVED)
    Chanku
    Justinian Ezkantion
  • Former Citizen
  • On the one hand, this is good news if it means we don't have to choose between two bad options with Clinton and Trump. On the other hand, what if they still try to get her into office while she is actually physically unfit for the presidency and it ends up becoming some sort of shadowy "regency" thing like when Wilson had a stroke and his wife ran the country for like a year. Imagine if that happened today, except both Bill and Hillary are out of the picture. Who takes over then? What kind of political infighting would take place over who is the puppet master of the unstable presidential couple?
    Define out of the picture?
    Physically incapable of running the country due to their feeble bodies no longer being capable of handling that kind of stress.
    Justinian Ezkantion
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Wintermoot
  • Regional Stability Squad
  • The Greyscale Magi-Monk
  • I don't think that would even be remotely possible today, due to the scrutiny of the modern press and their unwillingness to defer to the Presidency the way they did back then. It just wouldn't be possible for the President of the United States to disappear from sight for any long period of time without an explanation.

I went all the way to Cassadega to commune with the dead
    They said "You'd better look alive"
    Wintermoot
    • Weather: ❄️
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    Michi
  • Level 167 Caticorn God of Destruction
  • So I've been hearing stories that Hillary Clinton has syphilis and a brain injury. Hopefully that will take her out of the race and we can get rid of two world class corrupt politicians in one year.
    Strange, I was literally just reading about both she and Bill having health problems. Some speculate that she seems to have a chronic cough as well as some sort of brain injury, while Bill has been acting "disconnected" along with hand tremors, leading some to believe he had a stroke or has Parkinson's.
    On the one hand, this is good news if it means we don't have to choose between two bad options with Clinton and Trump. On the other hand, what if they still try to get her into office while she is actually physically unfit for the presidency and it ends up becoming some sort of shadowy "regency" thing like when Wilson had a stroke and his wife ran the country for like a year. Imagine if that happened today, except both Bill and Hillary are out of the picture. Who takes over then? What kind of political infighting would take place over who is the puppet master of the unstable presidential couple?
    Wait.  I understand why Hilary would be out of the picture if this were the case...but did I miss something about Trump?  Why would he cease being an option?
    My Wintreath Resumé
    Michi
    • Wintreath's Official Video Game Enthusiast
    • Pronouns
      Any except it/its
      Orientation
      Michisexual <3
      Familial House
      Valeria
      Wintreath Nation
    Yuno
  • Former Citizen
  • That's amazing ^_^

I have nothing deep in my mind except exhaustion from going outside all day @.@
    /Zzzzzz
    Yuno
    • Former Citizen
    • Wintreath Nation
    Chanku
  • Citizen
  • That new Steven Universe Episode was awesome!
    See you later space cowboy.
    Old Signature

Current Positions in Wintreath
    Matriarch of House Kaizer
    Speaker of the 29th Underhusen
    Advisor to the Riksråd
    Positions I've held
    Riksrad(1st Jarl of Information, 3rd Jarl of Foreign Affairs, 2nd Jarl of Defense)
    Member of the WHR
    Speaker of the Underhusen (3rd)
    Speaker Pro Tempore of the Underhusen (1st)
    Underhusen Member (1st-3rd)
    Member of the 5th Overhusen
    Chairman of the 5th Overhusen
    6th Underhusen
    Speaker of the 6th Underhusen
    Mandate Holder for Jarl of Defense
    Member of the 8th Storting (Underhusen)
    Royalty of Wintreath
    Ambassador for the Department of Foreign Affairs.
    Underhusen Terms I've been a part of
    1st Underhusen
    2nd Underhusen
    3rd Underhusen
    6th Underhusen
    8th Underhusen
    Overhusen Terms I've been a part of
    5th Overhusen
    Families I've been a part of
    Kaizer - Matriarch (REFORMED)
    Kestar - Child of Wintermoot (REMOVED)
    Chanku
    Justinian Ezkantion
  • Former Citizen
    Wait.  I understand why Hilary would be out of the picture if this were the case...but did I miss something about Trump?  Why would he cease being an option?
    No, but if Clinton were out of the picture the Democrats would have the possibility of choosing a decent candidate, though I doubt they would...
    Justinian Ezkantion
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Rasdanation
  • Former Citizen
  • The Greatest Link
  • I woke up this morning after dreaming of being disected. There was this large amorphous creature with hundreds of different kinds of eyes and just as many mouths. I strapped down onto a stone table and it would run a limb like thingy across my skin and it would just split right open. It systematically took out each and every one of my organs and after looking at them just put it all back in. There waany any pain obviously but I also was scared. Just fascinated. Like, "So that's what my liver looks like." That is the last time I have a "brownie" before bed.
    What kinds of dreams do you have? This seems more like a nightmare to me 0.o
    T'was the year of Wintreath!
    Rasdanation
    • The Greatest Link
    • To the Glory of Witchmond!
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Familial House
      Danation
      Wintreath Nation
    Michi
  • This Sunday marks 1 month since my bf and I have been together.  I actually can't believe it's already been that long...time sure flies. I have an idea of what I want to get him, which is a Kingdom Hearts themed necklace with a keyblade (I have one with the Heartless symbol).  We both work on Sunday, so maybe we'll do something either after work Monday or on our day off on Tuesday.
    4 people like this post: HannahB, beautifulthing, Hydra, Emoticonius
    My Wintreath Resumé
    Michi
    • Pronouns
      Any except it/its
      Orientation
      Michisexual <3
      Familial House
      Valeria
      Wintreath Nation
    beautifulthing
  • Former Citizen
  • King of Wishful Thinking, RPGuild Layman, Recruiting Guild
  • Congrats @Pengu I am sooo Happy for you!!
    beautifulthing
    • King of Wishful Thinking, RPGuild Layman, Recruiting Guild
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Wintermoot
  • Congrats, Pengu! So...have you guys done it yet? ;) :P

What's on my mind is...just that it's been so horribly hot and humid for the last week or so, with no end in sight. I'm someone who thrives in cooler weather, so this tropical heat just drains me horribly. Even worse, my bedroom is the warmest room in the house, especially since I keep my computer on, so I've been having trouble sleeping at night because of the heat, except when I'm crashing from exhaustion. I'm doing the best I can, but I'll probably only be fully around sometimes when I'm at work or in the morning/late at night when it's not as hot. I've been staying in the room with AC otherwise.

Wintermoot
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation
    Michi
  • To be perfectly honest, not yet.  :P  I've actually been waiting for our one-month anniversary since I wanted it to be special, since it's his first time and all.
    My Wintreath Resumé
    Michi
    • Pronouns
      Any except it/its
      Orientation
      Michisexual <3
      Familial House
      Valeria
      Wintreath Nation
    NyghtOwl
  • Former Citizen
  • Nocturnus Cantankorous
  • I woke up this morning after dreaming of being disected. There was this large amorphous creature with hundreds of different kinds of eyes and just as many mouths. I strapped down onto a stone table and it would run a limb like thingy across my skin and it would just split right open. It systematically took out each and every one of my organs and after looking at them just put it all back in. There waany any pain obviously but I also was scared. Just fascinated. Like, "So that's what my liver looks like." That is the last time I have a "brownie" before bed.
    What kinds of dreams do you have? This seems more like a nightmare to me 0.o

Strange ones. Very lovecraftian. I don't dream often, but when I do it is strange and unnerving.
    NyghtOwl
    • Nocturnus Cantankorous
    • Former Citizen
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Wintreath Nation
    Wintermoot
  • I had a dream last night that, through some fluke, I ended up playing the support role for Team Liquid's League of Legends LCS team. I don't know why since I never played support even when I played LoL...in any case, I ended up fucking up an important teamfight that cost the team the game, the series, and the season. Fortunately I didn't have to go through the experience of being hated on the internet for that, lol, but I was quickly replaced after that. xD
    1 person likes this post: Rasdanation

Wintermoot
    • Pronouns
      He/Him/His
      Orientation
      Demisexual
      Wintreath Nation